Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Chryco Wanted clearvision cylinders and nozzles - Mon Mar 14 2016 04:36 PM
Hi all,
Looking for clearvision pump cylinders and nozzles
Anything helps!!
Thx
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Wanted clearvision cylinders and nozzles - Mon Mar 14 2016 08:16 PM
Show a picture of the nozzle as a lot of people do not know exactly what they look like.
Posted By: Chryco Re: Wanted clearvision cylinders and nozzles - Tue Mar 15 2016 04:35 AM
Craig, I would if I knew how too!
I don't know how to put a photo on using my I-phone??
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Wanted clearvision cylinders and nozzles - Tue Mar 15 2016 05:25 AM
You should also specify if it is a Canadian Clear Vision,or a U.S. C/V. Also, if possible what model number the pump is.

Jack Sim
Posted By: TJammer Re: Wanted clearvision cylinders and nozzles - Tue Mar 15 2016 11:38 AM
This is probably the type of nozzle Blaine is looking for.

Attached picture CV nozzle 002.JPG
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Wanted clearvision cylinders and nozzles - Tue Mar 15 2016 01:34 PM
They do make repro of that nozzle if you can't find one.
Posted By: Chryco Re: Wanted clearvision cylinders and nozzles - Tue Mar 15 2016 02:39 PM
Thx TJammer, yes that's what I'm looking for!! Canadian clearvision!
And yeh Craig, there's lots of repops out, but kinda want to stay with original stuff!!!
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Wanted clearvision cylinders and nozzles - Tue Mar 15 2016 09:00 PM
I totally understand, looked for quite a while to find some. There is a guy if you email me, I can give you his number. Might have some.
c.architectural@comcast.net
Posted By: breakdown Re: Wanted clearvision cylinders and nozzles - Mon Mar 06 2017 10:47 PM
Hey, I understand this is a bit of dated thread. I was wondering how much an original generally goes for? Thanks
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Wanted clearvision cylinders and nozzles - Tue Mar 07 2017 03:41 AM
Are you still looking for original cylinder ?
Posted By: Dave's Garage Re: Wanted clearvision cylinders and nozzles - Wed Mar 15 2017 06:49 PM
To answer the question on value. I sold, two original real good nozzles last year for $1800.00 Canadian. Original triple etched double cylinders are selling in the neighborhood of 2K Canadian each.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk