Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Skychiefer Shepard Hook - Tue Apr 14 2015 01:07 PM
Would anyone have for sale or leads on a Shepard hook pole or the top part of it for sale? I would like to acquire one for my 42" Texaco sign. In the very least would anyone know the diameter of the pipe that was used? If worst comes to worst I would try to make something till one comes along.
Posted By: Fueluser Re: Shepard Hook - Tue Apr 14 2015 02:25 PM
I'm at work so l can not get there and perhaps its sold but there was one recently on eBay. John
Posted By: Skychiefer Re: Shepard Hook - Tue Apr 14 2015 03:38 PM
Thanks, John I did bid on that one myself, but didn't bid high enough. When I went back in at the two min. mark ebay wouldn't take my password. That s--- it really did. There was nothing wrong with my password at all. If you ever see another one please let me know. It was just by luck that I seen that one. Thanks to everyone that viewed this so far.
Posted By: gulfiend! Re: Shepard Hook - Tue Apr 14 2015 04:16 PM
...write the seller - tell him you'd like them to pass on your contact info, and why you want it...usually the seller will oblige, especially if you bid on the item...at the least, you might be able to get some dimensions...
Posted By: hemigolf2009 Re: Shepard Hook - Wed Apr 15 2015 12:34 AM
I have a shepards hook. It is for a 48inch sign though. If you can give me a couple days I can measure it for you. I also know a guy who got a couple made. I can check with him if you like. Thanks, Tim
Posted By: Skychiefer Re: Shepard Hook - Wed Apr 15 2015 01:30 AM
Thanks for the advice. Maybe the person would even sell it to me if I am lucky
Posted By: Skychiefer Re: Shepard Hook - Wed Apr 15 2015 01:32 AM
Please do. I would appreciate if you, or your friend would sell one.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk