Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Dick Bennett State Fraud Units - Thu Aug 21 2014 08:44 PM
Does each state have a Fraud Unit you can contact to find out if a seller is drawing State Aid, Behind on Child Support, Taxes, Drawing Disability, etc.?
Found a few signs, but seller Insists on Cash ONLY, NO PP, NO M.O., NO CHECKS.
Posted By: Mike M. Re: State Fraud Units - Thu Aug 21 2014 08:52 PM
DB, I think if you contact the attorney generals office of any state that they can help you find out!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk