Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: hillsideshortleg Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 02:00 AM
After seeing the Husky sign value I was curious what my puppy is worth IF ANYTHING. Paid $30 or 35 15 years ago
Posted By: advertologist Re: Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 02:02 AM
Your in it alright
Posted By: powerlube Re: Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 02:26 AM
I would restore it and have it neoned and hang on to it!!!
Posted By: WesternNebrOilCo Re: Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 04:01 AM
I like it as-is.... it matches some of my stuff. You dont have to worry about it getting damaged anymore either. Lyle
Posted By: 67Chev4X4 Re: Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 05:28 AM
You'll never know until you put it in a BJ Auction. Mitch
Posted By: gasoildude Re: Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 09:09 AM
I think you are just fine. Yours should be worth a couple hundred bucks as is I would think smile
Posted By: Vermonter Re: Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 01:17 PM
Looks like he was a BAD DOG, BAD DOG!
John
Posted By: chrisbowers Re: Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 05:28 PM
I would still take it! Cool sign.
Posted By: Kosmo Re: Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 06:24 PM
Do you have the rest of the sign? And what is the dimension of your husky? I think they made 2 different size versions in this particular Husky.
Posted By: rd_signs Re: Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 06:46 PM
I love it as is, please dont have it "painted" over..Porcelain CANT actually be restored. RD
Posted By: hillsideshortleg Re: Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 07:00 PM
It wont be touched unless I can add a Husky sign to the bottom. I gave a freind the Husky on the back side. That was the side the bullets exited from. That dog was a mess.
Posted By: DIESEL Re: Husky sign value if any? - Wed Aug 04 2010 07:49 PM
Originally Posted By: hillsideshortleg
It wont be touched unless I can add a Husky sign to the bottom. I gave a freind the Husky on the back side. That was the side the bullets exited from. That dog was a mess.
hillside hes not a mess,that huskys from the HOOD!lol great sign!
Posted By: Kosmo Re: Husky sign value if any? - Fri Aug 06 2010 10:21 PM
Originally Posted By: hillsideshortleg

Does he want to sell it?
Posted By: 1970mach Re: Husky sign value if any? - Sat Aug 07 2010 12:35 AM
Nice sign..Leave it as is. Wonder if he ever found the man that shot his Paw...
Posted By: hillsideshortleg Re: Husky sign value if any? - Sat Aug 07 2010 01:02 AM
We are going out on a HUNT tommorow. I will ask him. If we make our kill it wont be draining blood. If you know what I mean.
The sign came from a meth house in north Idaho. thinking back now theres no telling what them nuts were thinking when I was there. Has any one else had any dealings walking up to a house and the hair stands up on your neck as you approch it?
Posted By: 1970mach Re: Husky sign value if any? - Sat Aug 07 2010 09:42 AM

The sign came from a meth house in north Idaho. thinking back now theres no telling what them nuts were thinking when I was there. Has any one else had any dealings walking up to a house and the hair stands up on your neck as you approch it?[/quote]

This would be great as a new topic Hillside. You would likely get a better response and some great stories I bet.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk