Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Stolen neons and clocks - Mon Feb 06 2023 12:56 AM
Saturday evening, some great people decided to break in and steal some of my smaller in crate neon signs. They took two coke neons, three neon clocks, and one jewelry store clock. All restored. There is a $1000 reward for the return, arrest and conviction of the people responsible. Here are some of the pictures. There were two of the coke signs, all were still in the crate. Neon broken on one coke as the neon was all over the floor. All this stuff was stacked like cord wood and they had to move many pallets just to get up to where they were stacked.

Attached picture DSC00546.JPG
Attached picture DSC03311.JPG
Attached picture IMG_2443.jpg
Attached picture DSC04821.JPG
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: Stolen neons and clocks - Mon Feb 06 2023 02:19 AM
So sorry to hear this ! Becoming so prevalent nowadays. Will keep my eyes open up this way! Post this up on Facebook and make it shareable as Facebook sadly gets a whole lot of looks by individuals . More eyes the better . Good luck catching the rascals and getting your stuff back .
Posted By: Morgan Re: Stolen neons and clocks - Mon Feb 06 2023 02:51 AM
Lots of clock collector pages on facebook. I second the idea to post on fb.
Posted By: Rocadog Re: Stolen neons and clocks - Mon Feb 06 2023 03:53 AM
Sad state of affairs that some lowlife scum resort to stealing a man’s hard earned possessions - hope they get found and fully prosecuted - sorry to hear of your loss…
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Stolen neons and clocks - Mon Feb 06 2023 05:56 AM
I'll keep my eyes open in my area Craig. Richard
Posted By: SWABBY Re: Stolen neons and clocks - Mon Feb 06 2023 02:46 PM
I will also keep an eye out for the items....Warren
Posted By: Ryan Underthun Re: Stolen neons and clocks - Mon Feb 06 2023 06:02 PM
That is dumb. Im really sorry that this happened to you. Hopefully some if not all of it will show up!
Posted By: Paul Bell Re: Stolen neons and clocks - Tue Feb 07 2023 03:05 AM
Sorry to hear Craig. Those are really unique items, if they try to sell them, they should get caught.
Posted By: minuteman Re: Stolen neons and clocks - Tue Feb 07 2023 05:51 AM
Looks like a coke cooler panel with neon added and some clocks with neon. Check the pawn shops.
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Stolen neons and clocks - Tue Feb 07 2023 05:52 AM
I honestly would not post it on FB. Some of these crooks think we’re all old men and not on computers. If you post it on FB, they are just going to see that you are looking for them. Let him post the stuff for sale and you can figure out who it is. There’s a lot of dual eyes on both sites.

I also sent you a PM

-Steve
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Stolen neons and clocks - Tue Feb 07 2023 05:56 PM
Thank you all for your comments and tips.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk