Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oregonjam Correct Pricer box - visible - Thu Jun 23 2022 09:45 PM
Hello,

I have two Pricer boxes and would like to install one on a 1926 Boyle Dayton visible.

Can anyone tell me if either of these are the correct era for this pump?

Does anyone have any images for how either of these style boxes mounted?

The tall thin one is missing a lid. I can fabricate one of anyone has images of one for comparison.

Thank you for any assistance,
John

Attached picture 42934A7D-0533-4001-9CE1-F058C17FE72C.jpeg
Posted By: Huskerscott Re: Correct Pricer box - visible - Sun Jun 26 2022 04:30 PM
Does that horizontal box have a side mount? Those could have been mounted to the wall of the gas station.
Posted By: buzzy56 Re: Correct Pricer box - visible - Sun Jun 26 2022 05:42 PM
This is the way mine mounts all original except I remade the price sheets and laminated them in plastic so they would hold up to the weather.Hope this helps

Attached File
Posted By: Oregonjam Re: Correct Pricer box - visible - Wed Jun 29 2022 02:31 AM
Thank you both.

The horizontal Pricer box has two tabs on the top side to mount to some kind of an arm. I did not have any reference photos for what the mount should look like or if it is a correct era for a visible

The vertical one has a hole on the top and is missing a top door. If anyone has one to photograph the mount and upper door for it would be very helpful.

Thanks you.
Posted By: Oregonjam Re: Correct Pricer box - visible - Mon Jul 04 2022 04:09 PM
I’m surprised no one has shared a visible with a Pricer box. Does any one have an example they can share?

Thanks,
John
Posted By: gatorgaspumps Re: Correct Pricer box - visible - Mon Jul 04 2022 05:51 PM
Her is one for you John. Richard

Attached picture DSCN0800.JPG
Posted By: Oregonjam Re: Correct Pricer box - visible - Tue Jul 05 2022 12:38 PM
Thank you as always Richard. The two styles I have are pictured above. Unfortunately I only have top mount boxes But can not seem to find a reference photo of either mounted on pumps.

Cheers,
John
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk