Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Gas Petal Gilbarco or Gilbar"no" - Tue Sep 07 2021 06:22 PM
Hi all, I'm new to this (two days now). I thought this pump was a Gilbarco 900 series and I sent a few pics to Gas Pump Heaven for confirmation as I will be ordering new glass/rubber from them. The friendly folks at GPH think I might have a Gilbarco body with Bennett doors, but I can't find any online images of a Bennett with doors like this. I thought it was Gilbarco due to the script on the face and crank handle ring. If I understand correctly, GPH believes the door might be Bennett due to add'l holes near the sight glass. GPH (again, friendly and helpful people) is looking into it, but I thought I'd join the forum in the meantime. Anyone know what it is?

For anyone curious, I plan to replace all glass/rubber, sand, then repaint. No concern for operability.

Thanks for looking!

Attached picture gaspump1.jpg
Attached picture gaspump2.jpg
Attached picture gaspump3.jpg
Attached picture gaspump4.jpg
Posted By: cggas Re: Gilbarco or Gilbar"no" - Tue Sep 07 2021 08:59 PM
Your doors are correct & there gilbarco, not Bennett doors.
Posted By: fleetcmat Re: Gilbarco or Gilbar"no" - Tue Sep 07 2021 10:55 PM
its Gilbarco all the way.
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: Gilbarco or Gilbar"no" - Tue Sep 07 2021 11:30 PM
Gilbarco 900 series. Probably a 996. These came with two widow sizes so keep that in mind when ordering. You have the smaller size. The larger size is the same width as the ad glass opening.
Posted By: Gas Petal Re: Gilbarco or Gilbar"no" - Wed Sep 08 2021 04:51 AM
Thanks all! I'm not sure what led to the confusion but I'm convinced it's a 996.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk