Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: aajf Pump Mounted Pricer Bracket - Fri Sep 11 2020 07:20 PM
Hello,

Does anyone know if there is anyone reproducing the pump mounted pricer box bracket that mounts to the pump (not to the cylinder rods)? Any help appreciated=) Andrew
Posted By: advertologist Re: Pump Mounted Pricer Bracket - Fri Sep 11 2020 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by aajf
pump mounted pricer box bracket that mounts to the pump (not to the cylinder rods)?

pump mounted pricer box bracket that mounts to the pump ?, obviously your talking about a visible pump

"picture" of bracket of subject & how it would have mounted too the visible pump .. ... cool
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: Pump Mounted Pricer Bracket - Fri Sep 11 2020 08:39 PM
Isthis what your talking about ??

Attached picture DSC00636.JPG
Posted By: aajf Re: Pump Mounted Pricer Bracket - Sat Sep 12 2020 04:12 AM
Hello All,

This is what i am looking to see if anyone makes this style bracket for the NON visible pumps. Any help appreciated.

Attached picture Screenshot_2020-09-11-18-50-54.png
Posted By: aajf Re: Pump Mounted Pricer Bracket - Sat Sep 12 2020 04:17 AM
Looking for this style as well=)

Attached picture Screenshot_2020-09-11-21-15-34.png
Posted By: advertologist Re: Pump Mounted Pricer Bracket - Sat Sep 12 2020 06:03 PM
.. ... cool

Attached picture 1abcd.jpg
Posted By: aajf Re: Pump Mounted Pricer Bracket - Sun Sep 13 2020 05:45 AM
Randy,

That is a PERFECT picture. Thank you!! Does anyone know of any brackets and privet boxes like that being remade??
Posted By: Don Beaver Re: Pump Mounted Pricer Bracket - Sun Sep 13 2020 06:27 AM
Haven't seen anyone who is making these brackets.
Posted By: aajf Re: Pump Mounted Pricer Bracket - Mon Sep 14 2020 05:06 AM
Don,
Thank you for your input. You have been in my thoughts. Maybe this would be a great item for someone to make and sell. I would love at least 8 of them=) Andrew
Posted By: aajf Re: Pump Mounted Pricer Bracket - Mon Sep 21 2020 04:23 PM
I hope this will make someone interested in making these brackets=)
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Pump Mounted Pricer Bracket - Mon Sep 21 2020 11:52 PM
You need 8? No-one is going to set up production for that small a number? It would not pay, in the long run. There is really not enough call for these. I suggest that you design and build your own brackets....if you do a good job then you can sell the extras. Most of us on this site have been making the parts that we required for years. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk