Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Watchtower Eco Air Meter help. - Thu Aug 01 2019 02:26 AM
Hi everyone

This may sound strange but I just purchased 3 echo air meters in original condition but Iā€™m not sure what air line goes into which hole for correct operation as all of the holes have had their hoses taken off šŸ¤”šŸ™„

Is it left hole, centre hole or right hole for air coming from the compressor? Anyone have a diagram?

Thanks for the help!!!
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Eco Air Meter help. - Thu Aug 01 2019 11:16 AM
The supply air is fed into the center hole via a copper tube or hose. There is a roundish chamber, with a threaded hole, on one side which collects moisture and is used to drain the meter at days end. The other threaded hole is for the air line to the outside for servicing tires. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: Watchtower Re: Eco Air Meter help. - Thu Aug 01 2019 03:45 PM
Thanks very much! Much appreciated.
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Eco Air Meter help. - Fri Aug 02 2019 03:48 AM
I have a large section of my website devoted to these meters. www.petrocollect.com -----click on the next page-----then click on ECO.

I have restored over 550 of these meters since 1988 and I am the author of the "Air Meter Identification" book.

If you plan on restoring these meters I suggest you purchase a copy of the Service Manual that I sell. Others sell copies of the original Service Manuals that came with the meter, but these are more designed for the repair person. I have completely rewritten the manual and put it in order that you would use to completely restore the meter.

If you have any questions you can call me also: 314-427-3943

Jack Sim
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk