Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: cormy Pics of my 8' tall Standard Thermometer - Mon Oct 22 2018 02:39 PM
Had some requests when I cleaned it up and added the wood frame. Well here she is, all eight feet of her! Too big to display in my house (8' ceilings)!

If anybody has any information on this I would be interested to know. Not sure what I am going to do with it at this point.

Attached picture standardtherm (Mobile).png
Attached picture standardtherm1 (Mobile).png
Attached picture standardtherm2 (Mobile).png
Attached picture standardtherm3 (Mobile).png
Posted By: nochevys Re: Pics of my 8' tall Standard Thermometer - Mon Oct 22 2018 04:36 PM
I can store it for ya. send it up to me i'll keep it safe in my garage for ya...

very nice termo by the way!
Posted By: Done4 Re: Pics of my 8' tall Standard Thermometer - Mon Oct 22 2018 06:34 PM
Dang, that turned out great, nice to see it saved. Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Pics of my 8' tall Standard Thermometer - Mon Oct 22 2018 09:00 PM
How about some kind of auction or offers with a time limit? Give the Old Gassers a shot at it please!
Posted By: petropumps Re: Pics of my 8' tall Standard Thermometer - Mon Oct 22 2018 09:23 PM
+1 on what Kevin said. Nice thermometer.
Posted By: Craig Osbeck Re: Pics of my 8' tall Standard Thermometer - Tue Oct 23 2018 02:13 PM
I will go with Kevin on this.
Posted By: redindianguy Re: Pics of my 8' tall Standard Thermometer - Wed Oct 24 2018 11:02 AM
super cool
Posted By: K W FRITH Re: Pics of my 8' tall Standard Thermometer - Tue Nov 06 2018 02:35 AM
Did you ever decide what is going to happen to this thermometer?
Posted By: JimT Re: Pics of my 8' tall Standard Thermometer - Sun Nov 11 2018 04:14 PM
crickets. lol
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk