Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: cggas Chicken coop made of gas & oil signs - Thu Sep 06 2018 07:26 PM
Seen it here b4, anybody got a pic? I think Wes maxwell bought them all? Chris
Posted By: mapper Re: Chicken coop made of gas & oil signs - Tue Sep 11 2018 01:51 PM
I believe this is what you're looking for?
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=529153&page=all
Posted By: petropumps Re: Chicken coop made of gas & oil signs - Tue Sep 11 2018 03:55 PM
Wasn’t the chicken coop the one that was made out of oil cans?
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Chicken coop made of gas & oil signs - Tue Sep 11 2018 08:25 PM
Then there was the story about a collector here in Missouri that found 100's of oil cans at a nursery. It seemed they used them to plant seeds in before moving them to a large area. There was a lot of them at the Columbia Missouri show.

Jack Sim
Posted By: cggas Re: Chicken coop made of gas & oil signs - Wed Sep 12 2018 01:32 AM
Yep that was the chicken coop story! Thankd
Posted By: mapper Re: Chicken coop made of gas & oil signs - Wed Sep 12 2018 02:06 PM
I hadn't heard about that! Anyone have pictures?
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: Chicken coop made of gas & oil signs - Wed Sep 12 2018 02:36 PM
Forgot where,but saw that too.It's been awhile.
Posted By: The_QS Re: Chicken coop made of gas & oil signs - Thu Sep 13 2018 01:07 AM
Such a cool story! Never know where more signs are going to be found like this. Thanks for bringing it back up again as i was not a member when this originally happened.
QS
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk