Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: hawkike 0 - Thu Jul 05 2018 06:16 PM
At times when I go to "my ebay" to check my listings all items are "0" lookers,only the watch no.shows.
Input?
Posted By: advertologist Re: 0 - Thu Jul 05 2018 06:48 PM
possibly windows 10 .. ... cool
Posted By: hawkike Re: 0 - Thu Jul 05 2018 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by advertologist
possibly windows 10 .. ... cool

Ah So grasshopper,probably right!!
Posted By: Mike M. Re: 0 - Thu Jul 05 2018 07:40 PM
Maybe your just selling stuff that no one wants! LOL
Posted By: hawkike Re: 0 - Thu Jul 05 2018 08:16 PM
Actually I posted for some input,not a smart ***** answer!
Posted By: SandPCollector Re: 0 - Thu Jul 05 2018 08:58 PM
Frank, I've got Windows 10. I notice that for the items I'm selling the number of watchers is always populated, but the number of views occasionally goes to "-" and then magically reappears later. So is it Windows 10 or a glitch in eBay I couldn't tell you but you are not alone in seeing that phenomenon!
Posted By: Mike M. Re: 0 - Thu Jul 05 2018 09:08 PM
Sorry Frank......I just was in a "poke the bear" mood and couldn't resist! It won't happen again!
Posted By: hawkike Re: 0 - Thu Jul 05 2018 10:35 PM
Thanks for the info Jim,as I have told Randy I can copy and paste the ebay link but it wont open,he suggested earlier that it could be a windows 10 problem also.

Mike I understand,this old bear got up grouchy thus my short tempered reply,should have hit the delete button instead.

Have a great week end!
Posted By: ironheadtom Re: 0 - Thu Jul 05 2018 11:37 PM
For what it's worth... I used ebay a ton over the last couple of months, as I had a lot of smalls to sell. I found it to be very glitchy. I was very careful and thorough when posting my ads, and it would later change my postings, for example, I never put to accept offers or ship outside the US ... and all of a sudden , it's changed. I wouldn't sweat it too much, and just expect that goofy things will happen.
Posted By: hawkike Re: 0 - Fri Jul 06 2018 05:16 AM
You are right,i have found if you are not real attentive feebay will put "offer" on your post,i revise and uncheck the box.Thanks!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk