Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: model72 Tokheim Repair Manual for Electric Pumps - Sun Mar 11 2018 07:10 AM
Does anyone own a copy or the repair manual that includes the Tokheim 850. I would like to make the hands reset mechanism work after I try to build a bracket to hold the sprocket and counterweight that makes the reverse process work. The pot metal bracket was broken off at the end.
Joe
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Tokheim Repair Manual for Electric Pumps - Tue Mar 13 2018 07:40 PM
In general, pump companies did not offer repair manuals. Most companies supplied a parts manual, it was in the create with the pump. This manual was used by the person who was doing a repair. When he discovered which part needed replacing he could get the part number and order the part. Some part manuals even had the cost of the part. I offer a number of part manuals for the 850, mainly because they made different versions of the 850 and also offered parts to convert the old chain drive mechanism to the newer version. These manuals are shown on this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/tokheim%20850.htm

Quite often I have asked if the parts manual tells how to reassemble the pump. It does not, but it does show every part of the pump.

Jack Sim
Posted By: model72 Re: Tokheim Repair Manual for Electric Pumps - Wed Mar 14 2018 04:55 AM
Thanks Jack. I sent you an e-mail on Tuesday night.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk