Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Jolly-John Bob Richards, Longview, WA - Thu Mar 08 2018 05:09 PM
I was looking at an old thread here on Old Gas this morning. I saw a post by Bob Richards from Longview, WA. Of course, Bob has been a long time participant on OG. It struck me that I hadn't seen anything from Bob on here in quite awhile. I looked at the log-in history, and see that he hasn't been on the forum since November 23. I've enjoyed his posts and opinions in the past, and am hoping all is well with Bob. Does someone from out his way have any info to share? Thanks. John
Posted By: bennett_646 Re: Bob Richards, Longview, WA - Thu Mar 08 2018 05:17 PM
I was just noticing that this morning also. Bob and I live about 10 min apart and would message on here about our collections. I haven't seen or heard anything from him in awhile.
Posted By: pumpingethyl Re: Bob Richards, Longview, WA - Thu Mar 08 2018 06:50 PM
He posted recently on Facebook
Posted By: JimT Re: Bob Richards, Longview, WA - Fri Mar 09 2018 02:01 PM
i spoke to Bob recently. He said he's doing ok and has been taking a break for awhile.
Posted By: JimT Re: Bob Richards, Longview, WA - Fri Mar 09 2018 02:11 PM
i spoke to Bob recently. He said he's doing ok and has been taking a break for awhile.
Posted By: Rabbitman Re: Bob Richards, Longview, WA - Fri Mar 09 2018 05:19 PM
I am friends with Bob on facebook and he posts regularly over there. I'm not sure why he stopped checking in with us here on Oldgas. I always enjoy his input and miss it on here as well. Like we have discussed before, facebook is ok but I still like to check in with everyone here every day. Facebook just doesn't have the personal feel we have on here and you don't have to wade through all of the ads and political bs like you do on there...GB
Posted By: Loyd Pierce Re: Bob Richards, Longview, WA - Sat Mar 10 2018 01:27 AM
Great news,have been meaning to email him knew he had surgery but was on his good foot again,hoped he was still well but noticed he wasn't posting here.
My parents seem to take all my free time and tax my brain to the point I don't do what I intend to do.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk