Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: KZ1000 Stolen Case sign - Tue Feb 13 2018 02:07 PM
https://m.facebook.com/groups/345138908997606?view=permalink&id=960438137467677&fs=1
Posted By: RandyM Re: Stolen Case sign - Tue Feb 13 2018 05:29 PM
Can you post the info for us non-Facebook users.
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Stolen Case sign - Wed Feb 14 2018 09:42 AM
Originally Posted by RandyM
Can you post the info for us non-Facebook users.

X2
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Stolen Case sign - Wed Feb 14 2018 10:00 AM
Facebook logo

Go to Home
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Back to home
Posted By: JimT Re: Stolen Case sign - Wed Feb 14 2018 12:13 PM
This sign was stolen on January 7th, 2018. Taken from the side of a building in the middle of the night. Had been in the family for 60 years. Taken from Fannystelle Manitoba. Contact me if you have any leads. Rick Wolfe.

I googled that town and when you go on satalite, you can see its like a one road town and the sign is/was right there for all passers-bys to see. Shame...

Attached picture stolen Case sign.jpg
Posted By: Catauladave Re: Stolen Case sign - Wed Feb 14 2018 01:06 PM
Nothing is safe. I've said it before.
Dave
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: Stolen Case sign - Wed Feb 14 2018 01:36 PM
Some people are horrible...
Posted By: Nostinman Re: Stolen Case sign - Thu Feb 15 2018 03:38 PM
What a great sign and family heirloom! I snapped a pic on my IPhone for reference....I will keep a look out
for your sign, Rick, while I'm on the petroleum show circuit, Hershey, Carlisle, etc. Your pic shows many little
patina and mounting clues that could be used to identify it. If found, your post and the state police might be
enough to catch those SOBs. Good luck....Roger
Posted By: Speedracer Re: Stolen Case sign - Thu Feb 15 2018 06:45 PM
I hate to say this, but it may also have a large dent, if the idiots dropped it when taking it down. That cannot be a light sign. So if you happen to see that same sign at a show (not a sign you see every day anyway, but...) don't write it off as the wrong one if it has a large dent, or no neon, etc. It may be the same sign. Look for the other tell tale signs.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk