Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: mcguffeyd1 So the rumors are true... - Sun Dec 17 2017 11:59 PM
Had many calls over the past few days about me and my collection.
Yes I am selling all my collection. No I am not sick, broke or having issues.
It has come to the point where all I do anymore is collect and I am ready for some time off from that.

I will still be fixing cans and going to shows as that is my favorite part of this hobby.

If you have any questions let me know. I have most my cans on Facebook but I am more than happy to sell to anyone of you great people.

I have a ton of gargoyle Greek Keys and aero cans up for sale at the moment.

Thanks to you all and see you guys at the shows!

Dan
Posted By: Speedracer Re: So the rumors are true... - Mon Dec 18 2017 12:49 AM
PM Sent
Posted By: MATT ALVAREZ Re: So the rumors are true... - Mon Dec 18 2017 12:51 AM
Wow, I hope you do not miss your stuff and try to start another collection. I have sold collections and then started or wanted to start again. I sold my Tonka and other pressed steel truck collection, Matchbox collection, coin collection, model car collection (except Chevy and GMC trucks) and my full sized 50`s trucks. There were childhood collections that are gone also. Some of those were sea shells (maybe thats why I like Shell gas stuff), post cards, car emblems, keys, telephone pole insulators, road reflectors, goldfish and anything old I could get my hands on. I am just a collecting type of person.
Posted By: Corey1955 Re: So the rumors are true... - Mon Dec 18 2017 01:12 AM
I live in Hamilton Ohio just up the road, PM sent.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk