Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: petropumps Anyone near Billings, Montana? - Sat Dec 02 2017 11:10 PM
Are there any old gassers close to Billings, Montana who would be willing to pickup and hold a gas pump so I can get it shipped? Happy to pay hourly/mileage. Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Posted By: hotrodfun1 Re: Anyone near Billings, Montana? - Sun Dec 03 2017 05:41 AM
I am in Montana but about 400 miles from it. Wish I was closer I would be glad to help.
Posted By: petropumps Re: Anyone near Billings, Montana? - Sun Dec 03 2017 05:53 AM
Thanks for the response and the willingness. Wish you were closer too!! I know someone is out there though!!
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Anyone near Billings, Montana? - Sun Dec 03 2017 07:36 PM
North American Van lines will pick it up at the sellers and deliver it to your door. 1-800-959-8880 x 2 Beltman Corp. In my experience, very reasonable. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: petropumps Re: Anyone near Billings, Montana? - Sun Dec 03 2017 08:39 PM
Agreed...North American is great. That’s who I will use to get it home. I just need it picked up from where it is and held until the shipper gets there. Thanks for the reply.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk