Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Dions Garage Need help again to ID a pump, please. - Sun Jul 16 2017 03:57 AM
Just purchased this Bowser pump and as my luck would have it the id tag has been removed. I see in Jack`s book it looks very much like a model 595 as it has a hose retractor on the side, problem is the small stainless trim pieces beside the pricing window are higher (beside the ad glass portion)and there are 2 of them stacked together and the 595 shows only one. This is most likely a Canadian pump and I see from a previous post that Dave Gill posted with the correct double trim pieces and he identified it as a 585, but that pump did not have the retractor on it. So here I am , confused again. Appreciate any help I can get.

Attached picture Phone 252.jpg
Attached picture Phone 247.jpg
Posted By: gasmansgp Re: Need help again to ID a pump, please. - Sun Jul 16 2017 10:59 AM
You are correct. Your pump is a 595 Canadian version with the double stainless trim on each side of the windows. I have had several in the past. They restore nicely. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Posted By: Dions Garage Re: Need help again to ID a pump, please. - Mon Jul 17 2017 03:31 AM
Thanks very much Paul, appreciate the help.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk