Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: model72 Identify this Buckeye Nozzle - Fri Jun 09 2017 09:33 PM
I purchased a pump and it came with this nozzle. I cannot find a model number anywhere on it. It has a "1" on the Buckeye side that I assume means 1 inch. I have never seen a nozzle built like this. The handle front pivot point extends up through the nozzle. The nozzle had a flexible extension on it at one time.

Anyone know the model number?

Joe
Posted By: eshaver Re: Identify this Buckeye Nozzle - Sat Jun 10 2017 03:43 AM
I can't help ya with a serial. I had my nozzle polished as I built a mahogany frame for mine and mounted it like a six gun . I've gotten numerous comments on it and everyone sees it as the gun that won Houston Texas ....
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Identify this Buckeye Nozzle - Sat Jun 10 2017 04:54 AM
Go to this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/pc-1.htm

Click on nozzles and go from there. It looks like you nozzle was available around 1932.

Also search the pump companies looking for your nozzle, it may have been original equipment on a pump.

Don't assume anything about a pump or a nozzle, the #1 is probably a casting number.

Also notice, almost all nozzles came either with a straight spout or with a flexible nozzle.

Jack Sim
Posted By: model72 Re: Identify this Buckeye Nozzle - Sun Jun 11 2017 01:59 AM
Jack, it is a Type H, 1928 on your Buckeye nozzle page. I confirmed it by looking at a Worthpoint auction page. Thank you.
Joe
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk