Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: tulareone Jack sim-- need info on a San antonio pump - Thu Apr 13 2017 02:28 PM
Do you have any info on the San antonio cash recorder gas pump -- I see the pic in the book --- is there a more define photo-- does any one have this pump or know who does
Thanks ruben
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Jack sim-- need info on a San antonio pump - Thu Apr 13 2017 08:17 PM
The only thing I have is that picture. It was in an ad for the company that made the cash recorder mechanism.

Jack Sim
Posted By: tulareone Re: Jack sim-- need info on a San antonio pump - Fri Apr 14 2017 02:39 AM
Jack you still have the ad -- if so let me know on cost for a copy
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: Jack sim-- need info on a San antonio pump - Fri Apr 14 2017 03:38 AM
Sorry, I don't have it anymore.

Jack
Posted By: Ron Scobie Re: Jack sim-- need info on a San antonio pump - Fri Apr 14 2017 09:28 PM
Ruben,
Thanks for the call. SAMSCO was one of 17 pump makers that used the Red Seal Cash Recorder with Synchro-Mesh Price Tags. They went bankrupt in the mid 1960's. The only literature I have is what I described to you on the phone. I'll see what I have for faces and hands.
Ron
Posted By: dundign Re: Jack sim-- need info on a San antonio pump - Fri Apr 14 2017 10:22 PM
Ruben .. I have the Samsco Clockface model but not cash recorder style ... I will send you some pictures when I get a chance .... tom
Posted By: tulareone Re: Jack sim-- need info on a San antonio pump - Sun Apr 16 2017 02:25 AM
Thanks guy -- for going out of your way for the pics and info-- I decided to go get and piece it back together -- thank you ruben
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk