Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Steven C. What are these things? Pumps? Old Sunoco - Tue Jan 03 2017 08:31 AM
What are these small pump looking things? The one next to the building on the right, and the one sitting on the island?
Are these gas pumps?? Their awfully ornate looking.

Attached picture 1920's-5 (2).jpg
Attached picture 1920's-5 (3).jpg
Posted By: Cold Pizza Re: What are these things? Pumps? Old Sunoco - Tue Jan 03 2017 01:28 PM
Water stanchions for radiators.
Posted By: Signs&Neons Re: What are these things? Pumps? Old Sunoco - Tue Jan 03 2017 04:01 PM
Very cool - any idea who made them? Were they widely used?
Posted By: Jack Sim Re: What are these things? Pumps? Old Sunoco - Tue Jan 03 2017 06:48 PM
If so, why a meter, and why is the nozzle so high?

It also looks like there is one on the island, again why?

I enlarged the picture, can see the gas pump on the other side of the car, very unusual not to have the gas pumps out front.

Jack Sim
Posted By: Steven C. Re: What are these things? Pumps? Old Sunoco - Tue Jan 03 2017 07:54 PM
Originally Posted By Jack Sim

I enlarged the picture, can see the gas pump on the other side of the car, very unusual not to have the gas pumps out front.
Jack Sim

I was thinking same thing!
Are saying Jack that you don't know what they are? I can't believe that!!
Posted By: bsplichal95 Re: What are these things? Pumps? Old Sunoco - Thu Jan 05 2017 02:51 AM
Dang.... That is super cool.
Posted By: Tim Rohr Re: What are these things? Pumps? Old Sunoco - Thu Jan 05 2017 05:10 PM
They look like a Milestone gas pump to me.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk