Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: Oldgas Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Thu Apr 21 2016 02:41 PM
The eBay search box on Oldgas.com has not been working correctly this week. I am working on a new eBay search function to get it going again.

Look for a blue box with a black arrow on our Auction page. An eBay live auction ad should appear just below that. Please click on the gray magnifying glass icon on the lower left to search on eBay. An eBay search form appears when you click on that icon.

Your support by using the search box and the banner auction links is what pays the bills to keep Oldgas.com running. Copy/paste auction numbers or type search keywords in the box. Thanks!
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Fri Apr 29 2016 06:18 PM
We had to change the way we access an eBay search box to get one that would work. Please search on eBay for your items using our search box. That helps to pay the bills that keep Oldgas.com going.

Use the eBay search form shown on our [font:Arial Black]Auction page[/font]. As shown in the pictures here.

How this works:
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=138279

Description: Screenshot of eBay banner showing the magnifying glass icon.
Attached picture ebay-newsearchbox.jpg

Description: After clicking on the magnifying glass icon, this eBay search box pops up. Thanks!
Attached picture ebay-newsearchbox2.jpg
Posted By: nochevys Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Fri Apr 29 2016 06:24 PM
Thanks Jim had been missing that...
Posted By: KZ1000 Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Sat Jun 24 2017 10:14 AM
I don't have the ebay banner nor magnifying glass at the bottom of my page, It hasn't been there for a long time.
Posted By: Mr.Wadhams Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Sat Jun 24 2017 10:22 AM
I found if you run an ad blocker those features will not be there.

Jim
Posted By: advertologist Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Sat Jun 24 2017 05:07 PM
works fine .. ... cool
Posted By: Oldgas Re: Update: eBay search box on Oldgas.com - Sun Jun 25 2017 01:01 AM
Look for a blue box with a black arrow on our Auction page. An "eBay - Looking for Petroliana" ad should appear just below it. If it doesn't, it is most likely that you are running an ad blocker, blocking JavaScript or viewing Oldgas.com via our secure server.

It is each viewer's option to view without ads, but when income from those ads fall below the operating expenses, it jeopardizes the future of Oldgas.com.
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk