Oldgas.com Home
Just finished mocking up my Union 76 pump island with a couple survivor pumps. I have been looking for unrestored pumps for a long time and thanks to members Gatorgaspumps and TBirdgas I was able to bring home 2 of them from Eastern Wa on the same trip!! First one is a Erie 772 from Twisp, WA and the second a Tokheim 39 from Yakima, WA. Tok 39 was still hooked to the gas tank and had power to it. With the help of my girl friend we pulled and loaded that pump on a 104 degree day!! Second picture is the Tok 39 as found.

Attached picture Pump Island.jpg
Attached picture Tok 39 pump as found.jpg
Posted By: Mike M. Re: My new Union 76 pump island with "survivor" pumps - Mon Jul 20 2015 01:36 PM
Looks great Jim!
Nice...love all the detail.
fantastic display ... cool
Looks so good! Very nice display!
Absolutely great looking display!! Very tough to beats original pumps. And those two look great!!
Very nice, love those survivor pumps!!
Darin
Jim, your display looks fantastic... Congrats, on what you have gathered together so far!
Very Nice!
looks good
Jim, You need Ray's union bench in with that stuff. Looks great.
^^^^ ain't that the truth. That bench would be killer with that setup
I have 2 pumps to finish restoring and then my quest for pumps will focus on unrestored originals to add to the collection.
That's a great display you made.
Posted By: Sallad71 Re: My new Union 76 pump island with "survivor" pumps - Thu Jul 23 2015 09:04 PM
WOW!! Very nice!!
Posted By: Tbirdgas Re: My new Union 76 pump island with "survivor" pumps - Fri Jul 24 2015 01:07 AM
Seeing them in person they look great and I'm not a fan of erie pumps.Jim has put together quite a collection of Union stuff in
the short time he has collected. What is Awesome is he has stuff from the family's Union Station!!
The Erie pump is a Flying A light green porcelain pump. I have never seen a Erie pump that was Flying A. I had a hard time not stripping it when I originally got it. I'm glad I didn't, it looks great in Jim's collection. Richard
Richard-- Thanks for saving its history and letting me add it to my collection!! J
They look better in person!!!
Nice work!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk