Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: oldwelder pictures of sightglass manifold for gilbarco 96b - Tue May 19 2015 12:22 PM
Hi everyone, I just acquired a Gilbarco 96B unfortunately it's missing a few parts. I was wondering if anyone had pictures of the sightglass manifold and the lighting manifold for this pump so I would know what exactly I'm looking for? Thanks in advance
Here is one I have. Also have one of the front bezels and three spinners for them.

Attached picture DSC03643.JPG
Attached picture DSC03644.JPG
Posted By: oldwelder Re: pictures of sightglass manifold for gilbarco 96b - Tue May 19 2015 01:00 PM
Thank you very much!
There are quite a few different variations of sight glass manifolds for the 96 G&B pumps. There are also a few variations of electrical manifolds as well. Post a picture of your pump and I will show you what the manifolds should look like.
Posted By: Stevo Re: pictures of sightglass manifold for gilbarco 96b - Tue May 19 2015 01:18 PM
There's a pump for sale on ebay 4195904723, with a good picture of the sight glass manifold.
Posted By: oldwelder Re: pictures of sightglass manifold for gilbarco 96b - Tue May 19 2015 01:48 PM
Thanks for the replies. I'll have to post a picture this afternoon I don't have one on my phone. I realize this is a common pump but the 64000$ question how hard are these parts to find and what kind of prices are we talking? Hope I haven't broken any rules and I appreciate all the help. I've looked at the major suppliers and they seem to be out of stock. Thanks again
Here's a pic.

Attached picture rsz_gb96_a1-11.jpg
Posted By: Ricker Re: pictures of sightglass manifold for gilbarco 96b - Tue May 19 2015 03:14 PM
My 96B, the light manifold is UNDER the sight glass manifold...

Here is the picture of the lighting part also.

Attached picture DSC03648.JPG
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk