Oldgas.com Home
Posted By: LOWright Made a Firestone Curb Sign Ring and Union for Dan. - Sat May 09 2015 01:35 PM
Thought you might like to see the Firestone Curb Sign Ring and Union that i made for Dan Lappin…Dan brought me the sign a week or so ago and wanted me to make a ring for it. Well i got the ring made and called Dan about a idea i had for the union, instead of just a pipe union welded to the bottom of the ring. Dan being the great guy that he is, turned me loose to do what ever i wanted….With Dan's permission, here it is….Thanks!

Attached picture Firestone Stand.jpg
Attached picture Firestone Stand#2.jpg
Attached picture Firestone Stand #3.jpg
I like that !!!!
You sure do great work
Subtle. I like it.
Ken
Posted By: Mike M. Re: Made a Firestone Curb Sign Ring and Union for Dan. - Sat May 09 2015 02:27 PM
Nice work Owen!
That is awesome
xlnt work - wish you were closer ... cool
Great workmanship.
A fine piece of work! Outstanding!
Makes me want to buy a sign needing a ring!!
Killer piece !!
Posted By: Jason K Re: Made a Firestone Curb Sign Ring and Union for Dan. - Sat May 09 2015 11:13 PM
How were you able to make that F protrude out? Did you cast it?
Posted By: Tankar Re: Made a Firestone Curb Sign Ring and Union for Dan. - Sun May 10 2015 12:09 AM
i would guess he made the F in that shape and clamped it to the piece then ground around it and up to it.
Posted By: JimT Re: Made a Firestone Curb Sign Ring and Union for Dan. - Sun May 10 2015 12:21 AM
Nice job, as usual, Owen.
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get it
That's amazing!!!!
Originally Posted By: Dave's Garage
That's amazing!!!!

No that is blacksmithing art! Another great job!!
Posted By: itsagas Re: Made a Firestone Curb Sign Ring and Union for Dan. - Mon May 11 2015 11:00 PM
WOW!!! That is perfect, Looks like they should have been made that way.
Wow! Awesome work!
You have some amazing talents Owen. Great job!!!!!
Posted By: LSx Re: Made a Firestone Curb Sign Ring and Union for Dan. - Wed May 13 2015 11:13 AM
Good lawd......
I have some of Owens brackets and had them shipped to Canada . This guy is the best !!!!!!
© Primarily Petroliana Shop Talk