Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
J, Micieli
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#776206 03/23/2022 7:46 PM
by Paul Bell
Paul Bell
My father and I have planning a new run of repro Erie tops, the resin we use has been difficult to get as its a special formulation. Looks like now we can get the resin and run some again!

Our material costs have gone up now about 50% from pre-COVID unfortunately. And the prices keep going up, just in the last month it's gone up 10%, so we'd like to order our resin ASAP.

We are now open to taking pre-orders up to a dozen Erie tops or so with a deposit of $200 each ($208 paypal deposit because of fees). The cost will be $375 (after fees) all done for these first pre-orders. For the pre-orders we will only be accepting paypal, no checks.

If we receive more orders than a dozen or so (no deposit will be taken), we'll put you on our list. We are just going to review our costs after our first pre-run and may revise up slightly.

We plan on making more after these first tops, but gives us a chance to go over our pricing and the pre-order deposit will allow us to buy material to get going. We expect it'll take 2-3 months to get the tops made.

If you are interested, private message me. Thanks!

- Paul

If you don't know about these tops, please feel free to check out this old link below for information. We won't be making shoebox tops in this first run, but plan on making those later too. We can put you down on a list (no deposit).

https://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=93047&Number=564800#Post564800
Attached Images
Liked Replies
#778244 Jun 14th a 06:22 PM
by Paul Bell
Paul Bell
New run of pre-order Erie tops are being made now, looking good.
1 member likes this

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved