Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
Corey1955
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#766878 08/07/2021 12:07 PM
by Corey1955
Corey1955
I might be purchasing this pump for a light restoration its all there does anyone have a picture with the doors off or can guide me on how to open this puppy up. I see the hand guide at the base but I don’t know if the doors are hinged or slide? It’s been outside for some time and I don’t want to confuse age and possibly rust keeping it closed versus me trying to open it the wrong way and break something. I know there is like 0 parts for these. Just gonna clean it up and light it up. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Attached Images
Liked Replies
#766902 Aug 8th a 12:21 AM
by Hardy's Garage
Hardy's Garage
The opening at the base serves as a vent only. There should be an access door on the same side as the computor reset handle. Open up the access door, which is just below the computor rest handle, and there are two levers inside, one for each door. The doors are hinged. You may have to drill out the lock out of the access door but it is a simple cabinet lock available at any hardware store. If you still have trouble let me know and I can take a picyure of my pump with the door open.
1 member likes this

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved