Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
Wozzy
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#756679 11/01/2020 11:02 AM
by Wozzy
Wozzy
Hello to 1 and all. As you can gather, I am new here. Actually completely new but not young. Being 45 years of age, I have only now really discovered an immense attraction for gas shop memorabilia and retro memorabilia...is that crazy? I mean I have always shown an interest in the oldies and vehicles and seeing these oldies would make me stop and take a look, so the attraction has always been there, hell I even completely restored some retro bicycles of the past but its only now that I am taking the leap to really get elbow deep into the buying, restoring and reselling. I won't give up my day job just yet as this is my bread and butter but my goal is a simple one in the meantime. Visit the great USA, buy as much as possible and bring the containers back to my home country, restore and resell. It wont be easy but my enthusiasm and goals are what inspire me. Of course I can always do with pointing in the right direction, so if there are other forums or sites like this great one where I can buy or other forums or youtube videos I would be greatly appreciated for any help. Thank you for the time in reading my future endeavors and hope to hear from some of you. Have a great day, Cheers from Warren in Germany
Liked Replies
#756718 Nov 2nd a 01:27 AM
by RetroPetro
RetroPetro
Wilkommen
1 member likes this
#756690 Nov 1st a 04:50 PM
by Tankar
Tankar
Welcome
1 member likes this
#756686 Nov 1st a 04:12 PM
by advertologist
advertologist
welcome aboard .. ... cool
1 member likes this
#756681 Nov 1st a 02:02 PM
by SandPCollector
SandPCollector
Warren, Welcome to Oldgas. Enjoy the hobby, and best of luck with your collecting!
1 member likes this

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved