For many years I have been searching to find the blue and yellow porcelain ribbons that were used on the doors of Sunoco branded pumps in the 1930's through the 1950's. Typically these ribbons were used on the Martin Schwartz Model 70s and the Martin Schwartz model 80s. I have not been very successful finding these ribbons in nice condition. So I have reproduced several sets for me to keep and a few sets to sell. These pieces are the exact width and thickness of the original ones. These have been powder coated and finished to a high gloss with 2K clear. The MS 80 set will include the correctly shaped short curved upper ribbon (which is incredibly hard to find) and the correct length lower door ribbon, you will need one set for each door. I have 8 - MS 80 sets available for sale, $350 per set. I also have a few extra MS 80 curved top pieces $135 each. I am very pleased with the finished product and I believe you will be too. I am working on the MS 70 sets which should be ready at the end of the month.
Attached Images