Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Thread Like Summary
henlovestoys, RandyM
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Speedracer
Speedracer
Just an FYI to Photobucket users.... Photobucket is putting a watermark through a lot of your photos and blurring them. It’s happening to several Photobucket users in several threads here on OldGas. Even if you pay your Photobucket dues, I wonder if non-subscribers will still see the watermark because, we are not customers (with our IP addresses)?? There are some cool photos popping up in OldGas-land and a lot of us can’t see them well. 😢.

The photo software on OldGas is easy to use and it ensures the photos are on here forever for future reference and enjoyment.
Liked Replies
by DWSheffer
DWSheffer
Uploading photos IS so easy to do now on Old Gas.....it's free and like Steve states, they will always be here for everyone to view.
I made the mistake of using Imageshack to host my photos in my early days on Old Gas, now they're all gone. The "Company of the Month" I hosted on Mobil is my biggest failure using a photo hosting site. If I only would've known!!
Darin
1 member likes this
by Oldgas
Oldgas
Originally Posted by henlovestoys
Steve,

I am not able to post a video here: (.mov file).

1- Does the software allow this?

2- If so, how?

Thanks!

Post your video on Youtube.com and then post a link to it here. If you have trouble with posting the link, send it to me and I'll help you with it.

Only still photos may be uploaded to Oldgas.com because the extensive server space needed for video is too expensive.
1 member likes this

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved