Click here for Project Car auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Been wanting a six sided Cleveland neon for a long time( just ask Bob R) finally got one,and I'm confident I made the right decision.just out of curiosity,which one would you pick? Not sure if the Winchester is original,but that doesn't matter to me.

Clock 1

Clock 2

Six sided Cleveland neon
single choice
Clock 1 (76%, 22 Votes)
Clock 2 (24%, 7 Votes)
Total Votes: 29
Voting on this poll ends: Tue Nov 19 2013 07:31 PM
Last edited by oldnfuelish; Mon Nov 18 2013 06:38 PM.

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
D
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
D
Clock one to an art deco collector like myself is more attractive style-wise than #2 IMO. I also like the more "machine age" look #1 has with the clips and metal looking face.
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Glad you guys agree with me. I was looking at clock 2,and then found clock 1 only a half hr away. Outer tube was broken,but the clock was in excellent original shape. Doesn't look like it was an outside clock.

A good cleaning,the original tube should be repairable,and I'm gonna call it done. Had to install a new motor.bit pricey,but an awesome clock! Thanks for your opinions. Mick

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick
Mick, I like the looks of your clock,very sharp, by the way check out E-Bay #151058670345, I went on just to look at what was available and this came up.Looks similar to me , but I am not a clock collector. Raymond

Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
Cool clock for sure.

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Tireflator Air Meter auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved