Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
I have come upon a good used, first edition of Scott's Gas Globe Guide CD. It is in excellent condition, and comes in the original case. I thought someone would get great use out of the gas and oil company histories, and gas globe information and photos...while saving some money, compared to the new second edition CD.

This searchable CD has color photos of about 5,200 gas globes, including a rarity guide, original globe body type, and value information that was current at the time of publication.

There is also gas and oil company history shown for many hundreds of brands. There is just a ton of info on this CD. As I mentioned, the CD is searchable. Let's say you are considering a White Flash globe, and you didn't know this was an Atlantic brand. You can just type "White Flash" in the CD search box, and it will take you right to the White Flash globes in the Atlantic section.

The second edition (2016) of this CD does include some additional globes that have been "found" since 2012. However, this first edition CD is still a valuable resource for someone just getting interested in gas globes, or for the more general gas/oil collector. I've tried to price this CD accordingly.

The price is just $10, plus $5 for U.S.P.S. shipping (well-packaged). Please PM me, if you're interested. Thanks for looking. John

agcd1.jpg agcd2.jpg
All Items Offered Must Have Prices

All Items Offered in This Category Must Have Prices.
72 hour bumping rule now being enforced. Please read the For Sale Guidelines.

Please read and follow all the For Sale Petroliana forum Guidelines and Non-Petro For Sale forum Guidelines
N
N
Hi John
I'd like to purchase your CD,could you please respond to this email, as to how you'd like the payment made,
Best regards
Nigel

M
Petro Enthusiast
Petro Enthusiast
M
In Line

N
N
PM sent

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Hi Nigel and Mike. I PM'ed both of you back. John

Im assuming the cd is sold, however, if something fell through, I will take it. Thank you.

J
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
J
Thanks for checking in, Bronson. I just PM'ed you a reply. John

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Collectible Motor Oil Can auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved