Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#698637 Mon Nov 13 2017 01:47 PM
D
DavidA Offline OP
OP Offline
D
WTD. Flex brass spout/nozzle end for my Buckeye handle. The brass flex is broken and needs to be replaced or repaired.

I'd even take scraps that can be brazed back together if I can find enough.

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
To show others what you are looking for, feel free to use any of the pictures shown on this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bukeye%20nozzles.htm

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
D
DavidA Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Quote:
To show others what you are looking for, feel free to use any of the pictures shown on this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/bukeye%20nozzles.htm

Well, I did take a look and there are a number of flex ends on the nozzles on that page however the photos are so small that it is like "Wheres Waldo" trying to read the model numbers etc. It would be nice to have them linked to the actual size pages they were created from. You know...click the pic and the thing blows up on another page?

Thanks for the link though because It is a really nice display.

J
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
J
When I created the website the intent was to show the pictures not every detail. I am in the literature business, I have 41 file drawers filled with service station literature, I am also the author of the two Gas Pump Identification books and the two Air Meter Identification books.
Since I sell this literature to try and recover the $30,000 I spent on all the literature it doesn't make sense to spend hours on a computer posting pictures for free.

Also, in a post recently I explained why the website has not changed for over 3 years. Microsoft doesn't support the program I used to create the site, so it is there to look at only, I cannot add/delete/change anything, again it is a read only. Since it does have over 12,000 images I don't want to pull it down, and at 82 I don't have the energy to create it again. Keep looking you just might find Waldo.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available
D
DavidA Offline OP
OP Offline
D

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved