Next Thread
Print Thread
#690473 Sat Jul 15 2017 08:33 AM
T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
looking to buy some damaged lower side panels for a wayne 60. some with bottom rusted off or bent up?? also need 1/2 a top that's not mangled too bad around sight glass on one side. I have this ugly 60 that laid in a stream I plan to put outside and make look good from 100 feet away on a dark night. delivered to iowa gas. 507 316-1955

T
Veteran Member
OP Offline
Veteran Member
T
here is what ill somewhat save. I was the 4th owner of this jewel at iola in one day. unbroken base but eroded on one side to 1/2 the thickness it came new. pitted hinged door frame pieces, unbroken shoulders, even saved a spinner and sight glass nut. good light switch and manifold, acess door, reset crank... a sheet of 20 ga steel from sight glass to base on 1 side and complete looking pump from the other. couple coats of red slow-oleum brushed on red. if the kids ram into it It wont ruin my day or if it walks off... so be it. everything good inside will be used in good 60s.

Anyway... if anyone has "Rough lower side panels they couldn't use and ill need 1/2 a top they didn't have the nerve to discard. id be interested in buying them and picking them up in iowa.

wayne ugly 60 11.jpg wayne ugly 60 12.jpg
Last edited by tom 2 tone; Mon Jul 17 2017 06:38 PM.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Oh my gosh what a cool project. I will let you know what else I have to help it along!

Rob

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Classic Project Car auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved