Click here for Petro Porcelain Sign auction listings

Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
I'm starting to do a little more shipping than I used to, and on items over a few hundred bucks I've been thinking that the "signature required" option is something that I would start using . I always get nervous when I track something I shipped and see that it was left on a porch. The only reason I hesitate is because I know it can be a real inconvenience for some people. (If they're not home during the day and then have to find time to go pick up) Maybe I'm overthinking it. I was just wondering what you guys do.

Please use For Sale forums to sell

Please - NO offers to Buy or Sell in this forum category

Statements such as, "I'm thinking about selling this." are considered an offer to sell.
C
C
If using PayPal,orders over 200 I'd recommend using signature comp,most of our shipping go's through USPS and on their website you can order a variety of mailing boxes for free,not flat rate like they push at post office,bigger heavier packages 80 gerth,go to fedex,you can get discounts

Veteran Member
Veteran Member
From the seller point of view, requiring a signature has little downside. I still don't require signature unless expensive (over 500) because I know it's a pain in the butt to pick up at the post office.

See our restorations & products! >>>>> https://www.facebook.com/roadrash/
Petro Enthusiast
OP Offline
Petro Enthusiast
So I just learned something new today... I shipped an item today and insured it for 500 bucks. As it turns out, they won't insure it for that kind of money without doing Sig. required anyway. This was USPS but I'm guessing they all have similar policies

Moderated by  Oldgas, Ryan Underthun 

Link Copied to Clipboard

Click here for Gas Pump auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved