Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Was Red Indian In the Mineral Water Business ? Or? by LOWright @ 45 minutes 19 seconds ago

I seen this today and thought it was cool!!!! Looks to be the same logo as Red Indian...Were they in the Water business or did they have clip art back then and use the same image for a different client ? LOL Thought you may enjoy.... Thanks, Owen
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Ford Cans by pumpingethyl @ Today at 02:07 PM

Pair of clean Ford cans...$395 shipped for the pair to the USA
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Magnolia gas station help by RayTay @ Today at 11:45 AM

Looking for help on paint scheme for a Magnolia gas station, circa late teens to 20s. I've seen restored stations (same building) online. I'm curious the accuracy of their color scheme for the time period. Need help on actual shades/color names too.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Imperial Globe by TC @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Does anyone in oldgas land have a Premier 3 star globe, lens or lenses willing to sell or trade? Looking to complete my Imperial collection, found usually in western Canada and are 16 1/2". Same as 3 star imperial but says premier. There's a pho
Jump to new posts Vintage Dry Cell batteries by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 07:27 PM

Is there any market for these vintage dry cell batteries, Its a first for me.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted - Buick and Pontiac Neon Signs by canadianoilguy @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Looking for a horizontal or vertical buick and pontiac neon signs. would prefer a complete double sided one without the neon tubing for easier shipping. looking for original signs without touchups. thanks for your time
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Mobiloil "A" Gargoyle Can in Original Crate by kybred76 @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

$200 shipped paypal preferred This can is in fairly decent shape as you can see with the exception of the bottom, it has been rusted out. More pictures available if needed, just ask.
Jump to new posts Enarco Motor Oil-Black Beauty Axle Grease Can by kybred76 @ Yesterday at 03:21 PM

$40 shipped. Paypal preferred.
Jump to new posts Enarco Motor Oil Can by kybred76 @ Yesterday at 03:17 PM

$125 shipped paypal preferred.
Jump to new posts 1949's ST. LAWRENCE GREASE (1 LB.) CAN by cancollector @ Yesterday at 12:08 PM

St. Lawrence Grease (1 Lb.) Can. From the St. Lawrence Oil & Supply Co. Limited. Gananoque, Ontario. It is EMPTY. St. Lawrence Oil & Supply Co. was out of business by 1952. From my understanding these cans were manufactured for St. Lawrence g
Jump to new posts Vintage Oklahoma State Reformatory Badges by KIP @ Yesterday at 03:24 AM

Brass OSR Department of Corrections Uniform and Hat Badge. Both are in good shape. $95 shipped for the pair.
Jump to new posts Coca Cola Menu Board by ironheadtom @ Tue Mar 28 2017 06:20 PM

30" x 18" made out of a masonite type material. $180 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks, Tom
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Signn pole wanted- East TN by vwbusjukie @ Mon Mar 27 2017 06:26 PM

Looking for a sign pole, prefer a banjo pole that's not at a retail price. I'm in east tn and would travel in a,reasonable distance. Will also be at Dixie gas. Thanks
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Mobil filpruf bottles by ALSS72 @ Mon Mar 27 2017 06:23 PM

Can anyone give me value on diamond shape bottles with original filpruf tops,have all 8 with rack,all in very nice condition.
Jump to new posts Park-O-Meter With Yellow Flag Up by jrratty @ Mon Mar 27 2017 03:33 PM

I recently purchased a Magee Hale Park-O-Meter. No key, but the door would open & close, so no problem. It worked perfectly, and you could drop in coins, it would whir and click and set the time and slowly tick down until the time was out and the
Jump to new posts Quaker State "Cold Test Winter" Sign Value? by Colby @ Sun Mar 26 2017 11:02 PM

Hey guys I'm fairly new to sign collecting, but sell them in my shop regularly. I may pick up a few I found for sale locally, but one I'm not familiar with. I'm on eBay all day everyday, but haven't found any comps, just an unsold one for $700. Any
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Wayne 60 Cam Locks by keithia @ Sun Mar 26 2017 08:26 PM

What size cam lock do you guys use on a Wayne 60 with hinged doors?
Jump to new posts Seeburg Jukebox by warriorgas @ Sun Mar 26 2017 07:43 PM

Nice jukebox, works but the selector needs a tune up. It plays and sounds good. Also needs side glass. Can bring to coin op if prepaid. Asking $1200 obo
Jump to new posts Cleveland neon clock by ROCCO2 @ Sun Mar 26 2017 03:02 PM

Also looking for a builder Cleveland neon 26" clock that needs parts I want to do another one . Thanks Rock
Jump to new posts Oil & Grease Can Lot by DaysPast @ Sun Mar 26 2017 09:53 AM

7 can lot of oil & grease cans as follows: Wadham's 2 gal. with original lid & spout Spur 2 gal. - no lid Polarine 1 qt. metal Texaco 1 lb grease Pennzoil 1 lb grease Conoco 1 lb grease EnArCo 1 lb grease $150.00 for all and includes shippi
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Kelly tires by takitez @ Sun Mar 26 2017 08:08 AM

I picked this tires sign up yesterday and was checking to see if anyone on old gas has the Kelly part of this sign?
Jump to new posts mileage globe gill body 13.5 inch by richlube @ Sat Mar 25 2017 08:33 PM

appears to never been used,one lens cracked $650.00 shipped to usa
Jump to new posts Sinclair 1 lb. Grease Can Value ? by DaysPast @ Sat Mar 25 2017 01:51 PM

Interested to hear some opinions of what this Sinclair 1 lb. grease can is worth. It's in really nice condition. I collect 1 lb. grease cans and was pretty thrilled when I ran across this one. This is the first Sinclair 1 lb. grease can of this de
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted National A-38 light switch cover by grantg @ Sat Mar 25 2017 12:12 PM

Folks, I was able to get the light switch cover off but aluminum and cold steel do not do well together. Cover is toast. Anyone have one that is in good shape? Let me know what you have. Sure would like a new cover. Thanks
Jump to new posts Tokheim 850 chrome plated bezels by Ron Scobie @ Sat Mar 25 2017 11:38 AM

I've chrome plated the outer bezels for a few sets of Tokheim 850 & 950. They are $190/set(enough to do one pump). This includes the two outer bezels chrome plated and the two inner bezels (made like the originals) in steel. Please email me if i
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved