Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Stanley Cup! by Cold Pizza @ 6 minutes 12 seconds ago

I like this match up.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Chevron 33" by Nubbers123 @ 18 minutes 31 seconds ago

Nice double sided Chevron with bullet hole included no extra charge. 33" $950
Jump to new posts Val U Globe by Nubbers123 @ 28 minutes 26 seconds ago

Val U Globe in excellent condition. Two sided glass with holder. A Deep Rock associated Globe. $950
Jump to new posts Standard Milkglass Flame and Holder by Nubbers123 @ Today at 08:51 AM

Very nice Milkglass Flame and holder for large standard... Flame does have chip in connection area see pics. Pics are in gallery section of Forum lists. $3200
Jump to new posts 850 Tokheim by 66phillips @ Today at 08:02 AM

This pump has been gutted and restored, with a 15" re-pop globe. Was restored when I bought it. I'll take $5,800 for it. No shipping. Will have to be picked up in Mangum, OK. I will also deliver to Columbus, or Des Moines.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts gilbarco top by gilbarco96 @ Today at 07:38 AM

hello i was wondering if anyone has a good top for a gilbarco 96.i need one to finish a pump restoration. thanks
Petroliana For Sale Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts Standard Flame and Holder by Nubbers123 @ Today at 07:34 AM

Very nice milk glass flame and holder. Large size. Has chip in bottom of glass $3200
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Outdoor Clock by dwill @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

Wanting to find 40's, 50's or even 60's vintage outdoor clock. All information about these clocks is helpful. We have a picture of the station we are restoring with the large clock hanging.(can't seem to get it to post) We don't know if the clock li
Jump to new posts Hastings/Casite Torque Oil Additive Can Bank by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Hello here is a nice Hastings/Casite Torque Oil Additive 15 Ounce Metal Bank. This bank was only given out to Employees. The can is near mint. Great Graphics. Price 30.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. Payment by paypal (Buyer Pays The fees) or mo
Jump to new posts Prestone Porcelain Thermometer by Jamie P @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Large Porcelain Thermometer Prestone Anti-Freeze 36" x 9" $250 s/h $18 PayPal or MO
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts GUERNSEY DAIRY COW PORCELAIN SIGN by hawkike @ Yesterday at 03:37 PM

Double sided porcelain,near mint condition. $1545.00 Shipped to lower 48. Measures app.22" by 25"
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED: Any Rocker Can Not Pictured Take a Look by eric grinder @ Yesterday at 09:11 AM

Hello all..below is a picture of what we have gathered for our collection. I'm looking for anything I don't have in nice displayable condition. Also looking for any upgrades to what I have that aren't real clean. Thanks for looking and please pm me w
Jump to new posts Amistadi's Gas/Oil Advertising Books by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

Have several left - $20 each shipped - pretty good deal on this book. 160 high gloss color pages - books are new, never used. PM if you want one, two, three ....... Thanks!
Jump to new posts 6ft gulf sign by Bill jr @ Wed May 24 2017 08:57 PM

6 foot gulf sign for sale. 2 faces, 2 retainer rings, and 1 aluminum can. retaining rings have been cut at the welds. $1200/offer pick up in erie, pa or can bring to columbus show
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Cash Register restore by skynyrd @ Wed May 24 2017 07:37 PM

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I've been on this site... I am hoping that I can get back into a gas pump... at some point soon. Right now, I have a NCR 1082 register I picked up this weekend. It is one that was used in a gas station (Has the de
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Union Speed and Powe by hotcidr @ Wed May 24 2017 09:42 AM

Looking for a 9 plus condition sign thanks for any help Ray
Jump to new posts Pennztester - 1933 SOLD by It's for sale @ Wed May 24 2017 09:37 AM

Pennzoil tester card from 1933 Good condition $13.50 shipped SOLD thanks Check , USPMO , PayPal buyer pays fees Send a Private message Thanks Roy
Jump to new posts Tok 36B Top w/ Original Signal Ad Glass by petropumps @ Tue May 23 2017 11:06 PM

This is a pretty special top. All original ad glass in a perfect 36b top. All clips are there and and someone wired it to light but that part isn't permanent and can come out if used on a pump. Rare glass from what I've heard. Asking $1200 obo.
Jump to new posts D-X BULLET PENCIL(IOWA) CONOCO SCREW DRIVER. by hawkike @ Tue May 23 2017 03:42 PM

The bullet advertises D-X MOTOR OIL-FIRESTONE FARM SUPPLIES PHONE 110 PERRY IOWA. Screw driver only says "RALPH JAMIESON MORRISON 27" which i assume is the phone no. Choice $12.00 shipped.
Jump to new posts Eco tag & Wayne parts by ROCCO2 @ Tue May 23 2017 08:56 AM

One original Eco air meter model 93 brass tag no damage $75.00 one pair of Wayne 60 window horse shoes no pits very nice $75.00 pair all plus shipping. thanks for looking. Rock
Jump to new posts 6ft sign can by wce @ Tue May 23 2017 07:55 AM

6ft sign can needs re-wired and probably a new ballast $150/offer picked up in erie pa or can bring to Columbus show thanks bill
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 851 top by gavs @ Mon May 22 2017 08:45 PM

Looking for a wayne 851 top lots of parts to trade Gary 765-586-4538
Jump to new posts PENNZOIL OIL CHANGE REMINDER--IOWA by hawkike @ Mon May 22 2017 06:51 PM

This Pennzoil item is from BAGLEY IOWA $6.00 shipped to lower 48.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Globe Display by fatty @ Mon May 22 2017 05:29 PM

Anyone willing to share pics of how they display their globes? Im looking for ideas with consideration to protecting them from damage (grandkids, etc) I am thinking of building a large divided shelf where they can secured, lit and use plexiglass acro
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts clear vision visible gas pump handle/crank by chevy3535 @ Mon May 22 2017 04:37 PM

I thought I would share this in case anyone else was in need of a clear vision crank. I picked up a clear vision that was missing the crank so I took my other one to a small machine shop to see if they could make one. He got it pretty darn close.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved