Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: National A1 stainless ad glass divider by Ron Scobie @ Tue Aug 15 2017 07:50 AM

All sold. Thanks. Ron
Jump to new posts Re: 1 1/4" Brass gate valves by Old Racer @ Tue Aug 15 2017 05:11 AM

4 SOLD - Just finished another. Ready to go.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Bennett 256 oil rack lower side access door by champlinman @ Mon Aug 14 2017 11:22 PM

My dad is needing the lower side access door triangle shaped for his Bennett 256 oil can rack.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Derby oil can by jrsironworks @ Mon Aug 14 2017 10:22 PM

Saw one yesterday in Hutchinson
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member here from Michigan by HoneyBearFarm @ Mon Aug 14 2017 10:03 PM

Welcome to Oldgas, from another Michigander!
Jump to new posts Re: Tok 39 Short Door Glass by Iceman @ Mon Aug 14 2017 08:03 PM

Thanks Jack!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 50 rusto - update by Gasman84470 @ Mon Aug 14 2017 07:28 PM

There's a lot of humor and sign puns in the washroom. Great stuff to go with the display pump. Love it.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Nourse oil can 50 lb by Mikegoe @ Mon Aug 14 2017 06:25 PM

Looking for some values on this nourse 50 lb grease can. Can't seem to find any comparable. Thank you!
Jump to new posts Re: Repaint a Capolite by shortwheels @ Mon Aug 14 2017 04:11 PM

If painting this plastic one doesn't workout, then I will have to get a metal one and paint that.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 866 by Jacks @ Mon Aug 14 2017 02:27 PM

Thanks Ron
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Prestone anti freeze tester tank by It's for sale @ Mon Aug 14 2017 08:31 AM

Missing the tube but still a neat display piece #59 on tank , chart rotates $15 Plush shipping Send a Private message Thanks Roy
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Poles W/ Sign by vwbusjukie @ Mon Aug 14 2017 07:55 AM

Make offers, would like to move these along to someone else to make some room. Will deliver to Dixie or hold long as needed.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED RED INDIAN OIL/MCCOLL FRONTENAC by skinnypete247 @ Mon Aug 14 2017 07:15 AM

Trying to find a few items for my collection... Just let me know what you have? Willing to buy a collection? Red Indian Aviation motor oil sign? Cans,Cans and more Cans. Text or send me pics to my cell for quick response... Thanks! 204-346-4248 Jason
Jump to new posts Re: Help needed with ID of station lighters by Cold Pizza @ Mon Aug 14 2017 06:36 AM

Good looking Stationlighters.
Jump to new posts Re: MOBIL PEGASUS PANELS SALVAGED GAS STATION by erp7777 @ Mon Aug 14 2017 06:04 AM

sent you a Facebook message Steve the rip
Jump to new posts Re: SCAM ALERT by Oldgas Moderator @ Mon Aug 14 2017 01:01 AM

I'd recommend that you do not put telephone number and email in the message of your ad. Only members can see in your Profile to get email or phone, if you include them there. Posting personal contact info in your message invites anyone, anywhere into
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Need Southwest Trim by Jack Sim @ Sun Aug 13 2017 11:34 PM

Really a nice restoration, but when you are asking for parts for a gas pump you should always list the Model Number. Sometimes parts that you are looking for are the same as another SW pump, this just expands your chances of finding the right parts.
Jump to new posts Re: Gas pump, pump and motor by Jack Sim @ Sun Aug 13 2017 11:08 PM

I wanted to add my opinion, but Craig just did. Jack Sim
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: An Iowa new member by Speedracer @ Sun Aug 13 2017 10:08 PM

Victoria, Welcome to the forum. Post your question about your grandfather's company in the "General Petroliana Discussion" forum and maybe some one can help you with your research. As far as the can values go, post that question in the &
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Twin Cities, Minnesota by Speedracer @ Sun Aug 13 2017 10:04 PM

Welcome to the forum.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Atlanta by Speedracer @ Sun Aug 13 2017 10:03 PM

Welcome to the forum.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Hamlin NY by Speedracer @ Sun Aug 13 2017 10:03 PM

Welcome to the forum.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member by Speedracer @ Sun Aug 13 2017 10:03 PM

Welcome to the forum, fellow Michigander.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Ontario, Canada by Speedracer @ Sun Aug 13 2017 10:02 PM

Welcome to the forum.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member in Southern Ohio by Speedracer @ Sun Aug 13 2017 10:02 PM

Welcome to the forum.
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved