Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: A few of my items going to Iowa Gas by Collector Tom @ Thu Jul 20 2017 05:43 PM

Mike, If the oil can rack is still available, I would like to purchase it. I will have someone pick it up at the Iowa Gas Show. Let me know how you want payment and how to get it to you. Thanks, Tom Weisbeck Call or text @ 701-220-0350
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Workinmonte-Texas by pickurt @ Thu Jul 20 2017 05:42 PM

Welcome. _____________ Kurt
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hi From Indiana by pickurt @ Thu Jul 20 2017 05:41 PM

Welcome. _____________ Kurt
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hi there from Colorado! by pickurt @ Thu Jul 20 2017 05:41 PM

Welcome. ______________ Kurt
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: phillips signs 4ft & 6ft in Kentucky by Mikegoe @ Thu Jul 20 2017 05:35 PM

Sounds like a pretty good score if his story is true. Don't know where else you'd get 15 large porcelain Phillips signs. I'd like to find just one!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: many ottawa visible questions by Ron Scobie @ Thu Jul 20 2017 05:27 PM

Steve & Ryan, Handles are done. The upper embossed door should be done in a week or so. You can see from the photos above how the handles mount. I do NOT have one of those pieces to copy. Ron
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Finally Together by Coops 427 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 05:22 PM

Looks good. I basically have what you started with also. PM sent.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted to Buy Porcelain Oil and Gas Signs... by Nubbers123 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 05:19 PM

be careful as you start! watch out for ebay and use the people here and other places that you trust. Lot of fakes and reproductions out there.
Jump to new posts Re: Capco style bodies from Gas Pump Heaven by fatty @ Thu Jul 20 2017 04:14 PM

I am never buying anything from them again. To top it all off I shipped the entire order back today in the same box and realized they overcharged me $17.00 in shipping and now I am $20 out of pocket to ship it back.....assuming they credit me the $37
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Fire-Chief PP's (curved) by deacon @ Thu Jul 20 2017 02:10 PM

Appreciate the interest --but did not receive any PM
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Marine Motor Oil Sign by thebmwjunkie @ Thu Jul 20 2017 01:47 PM

Another example, in lesser condition, just popped up on ebay for $14.5k. Great signs, way out of my price range!
Jump to new posts Montgomery collection by VEEDOL_AL1 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 12:53 PM

I`m thinking about selling a small Montgomery Ward collection.mostly handy oilers and 3 cans..just seeing if anyone was interested?? I could send pictures if needed...I was going to list them here but I don`t want to waste time,just seeing if any in
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco FireChief PP's by deacon @ Thu Jul 20 2017 12:30 PM

The Texas Co(name change in'59) dropped the hyphen sometime after 1952 the plate in question is dated 1952 the one next to it is 1954 -I just don't remember anymore exactly when but it is the older logo
Jump to new posts Re: Top 5 Must Have Oil/Gas Signs for New Collection?? by cggas @ Thu Jul 20 2017 11:25 AM

My first few were just like Darrin said, Texaco, mobilgas, standard, gulf..... but it all depends on what u can dig up and if there in your price range at the time. You will be collecting pumps, oil cans & other rusty junk before you know it!! Ch
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 620B by Jason K @ Thu Jul 20 2017 10:17 AM

Sold pending payment, thanks oldgas
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1940-50'S PONTIAC AUTHORIZED SERVICE DSP SIGN 42 I by erp7777 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 07:30 AM

AVAILABLE
Jump to new posts Re: MOBIL PEGASUS PANELS SALVAGED GAS STATION by erp7777 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 07:29 AM

STILL AVAILABLE
Jump to new posts Re: National Simplex Model 60 by 1Roman @ Thu Jul 20 2017 07:03 AM

totalizer
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts CANADIAN OIL CANS WANTED!!! by skinnypete247 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 06:03 AM

LOOKING TO ADD A FEW CANS TO THE COLLECTION! RADIO OIL(SUPERBEST) BUFFALO OIL WILLIAM PENN OIL HENECO (HENDERSON OIL) XL OIL WHITE FOX PENN CHIEF TEXT OR CALL JASON 204-346-4248
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser 595-C, FOR SALE, can bring to Iowa by Jack Sim @ Thu Jul 20 2017 01:49 AM

I really want to get rid of this pump, make me a reasonable offer. Jack
Jump to new posts Re: National A-38 nozzle by Jack Sim @ Thu Jul 20 2017 01:30 AM

I spent a number of hours creating this part of my website so that guys who want to know what nozzle came with their pump. While I have a number of nozzles for sale I do not have this one, but here is the nozzle you are looking for: http://petrolia
Jump to new posts Re: Butler model 42 by Jack Sim @ Thu Jul 20 2017 01:12 AM

Put your name/website out there and automatically become someone who can tell a person who has just found something the value of what he has found. There isn't a week that goes by that I don't get a email from someone that has just found something.
Jump to new posts Re: Inspection Door Hinges by hotrodfun1 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 01:01 AM

Mine just has one hinge and the lock to keep it closed. The door is spot welded to the hinge. Hope that helps.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Rare "Amazing Spider Man" Vintage Toys by Semitar6 @ Thu Jul 20 2017 12:35 AM

I have several rare "Amazing Spider Man" Toys, sealed in package from the 1970's, I will be selling, to lighten the load for a move. Additional pictures of these items are available upon request. First we have the, Rare 1979 "Amazing
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts what is a fair price for this globe? by fatty @ Wed Jul 19 2017 10:45 PM

Drakes, Lansing, MI. Good condition, weathered Capco. Whats a fair price?
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved