Oldgas.com Home  
Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Links | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted Jump to new posts
Whitaker Automotive cable carry cabinet-40's It's for sale Mon Apr 15 2024 12:42 PM
See photos for condition
Ruler to show size
$30 plus shipping
Send a private message
Thanks
Roy
0 66 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase Jump to new posts
Re: Non Petro Buys of the Month Mar/Apr 2024 Mark8216 Mon Apr 15 2024 03:59 AM
Walker Muffler, Dyanshine Shoe Polish & Headlight Work Clothes
5 433 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion Jump to new posts
Re: "TODAY" pumpingethyl Mon Apr 15 2024 03:08 AM
Great show...had a blast...sold a bunch..bought some too...can't wait until next year....mark your calendars
1 232 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana Jump to new posts
Shotwell ALSS72 Mon Apr 15 2024 02:03 AM
Looking for skins or parts for this Shotwell any help much appreciated.
0 91 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions Jump to new posts
Re: Oil can value advertologist Mon Apr 15 2024 12:07 AM
Originally Posted by Dan Thompson
value of this Phillips dry cleaner/oil can. Thank you!

condition - value, minimal .. ... cool
1 135 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices Jump to new posts
Re: Gas pump lense RustyGold57 Sun Apr 14 2024 10:16 PM
Sold
3 367 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana Jump to new posts
Re: COTM: Frontier Refining Co. Lavorn Sun Apr 14 2024 10:01 PM
Ha Ha! Because I’m old, 16 yrs seems like yesterday to me🤷🏻‍♂️. I sill would luv to see the pix and get the info. Maybe someone will help?
66 21,301 Read More
Re: ECO islander light mount. bobp73 Sun Apr 14 2024 08:12 PM
Sold
1 348 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted Jump to new posts
Sperry New Holland farm dealership sign Seskinfarm Sun Apr 14 2024 02:37 PM
Hi,

Would anyone know where one of these signs are located? They are light up signs which used to be displayed in New Holland farm machinery dealerships. Thanks.
0 55 Read More
Re: Reproduction Oil Can Labels Rabbitman Sun Apr 14 2024 05:30 AM
I don’t know who does repop can labels anymore since we lost DB. He had a bunch of art for them and used to print them and the decals. You might ask Gaspump Rob if he knows where that all went after Dick passed. The others that come to mind that might know are Dan McGuffey (Mcguffeyd1)and Bryce Gillespie(BryceG)….
1 147 Read More
Re: WTB ECO 97 aluminum access door Rick S. Sat Apr 13 2024 10:58 PM
Hey Bob, Ron Scobie should have one. rscobie@gaspump.com
1 87 Read More
1934 Texaco Keyhole Sign Mark M Sat Apr 13 2024 03:46 PM
It’s time to offer this 1934 Texaco (black T) tanker truck keyhole sign for sale. It measures 10 5/8” x 15 ½”. I picked this sign up in south Texas – Harvey and Lois Newberry owned a gas station in Mathis many years ago and this sign was passed down through the family. It is a single sided porcelain (SSP) die cut sign that I had authenticated by The Authentication Company (TAC). They scored it at 8.9 and valued it at a minimum of $1,250. Their report will be available soon on their website.

As you can see, it is not perfect but it’s in pretty good shape. It is missing three of the original seven split-back mounting grommets.

$1,100 shipping/insurance included to the lower 48 states. A check is preferred. Will accept PayPal as well. My email is deaconmark1@gmail.com if you would like additional information or photos. Mark
0 267 Read More
Wanted - Vintage Lighter fluid dispenser Tribalobey Sat Apr 13 2024 03:45 PM
Looking for any vintage lighter fluid dispenser for sale?
0 58 Read More
Re: Frontier Gas SandPCollector Sat Apr 13 2024 12:52 PM
Lavorn, The thread you brought up is 15 years old! If you are asking about a book Dick Bennett bought, he passed away some time ago.
14 3,633 Read More
Re: Gasoline Globe Tbirdgas Sat Apr 13 2024 12:09 PM
Yes, I have one, I believe to be an original.Will post pic, Down in Fl on the way to Dixie next week.
1 177 Read More
Re: Classic Gulf Station on the Lincoln Hwy in PA Youngin Sat Apr 13 2024 02:02 AM
I literally grew up in the brick house in the left corner of this photo. Jack and his wife were like family, not just to me but to everyone they made friends with in our small town! Jack left a huge hole in our community. If you could only have seen their tiny office space plastered with decades of pictures! Pictures that showed the faces of everyone who was part of their lives; employees, friends, family, pets ect, all right there on the wall. It was an example of how many lives they touched!
Everyday I hope they find a way to keep the spirit and memory of this place bright and cheerful as everyone remembers it!
2 548 Read More
Re: Frontier Gas Signs Lavorn Sat Apr 13 2024 12:16 AM
Frontier Oops!
It is now looking like I may be wrong on the frontier Genealogy and perhaps the Round 6’ White Frontier sign was the first sign produced? Sometime after 1940 when Frontier started selling gas. I only have one pix of a White Frontier sign at a Station and the car in front looks 40s. Perhaps the White Keyhole was next and it was followed by a limited number of Golden Cowboys? I have pix of White Keyhole signs and the BURDICK Sign Co that made them went broke in 50. The golden Cowboy is a mystery except I have a pix of one at a Station in Rockport WY in Jan 49. So we have those 3 styles all produced between 40-49.
Any help or info will be greatly appreciated.
Some of the Red Frontier Keyhole signs were dated but mine has no date nor mfg on it. Anyone know from when to when they made them? I’m guessing it was 1950-55 as there are a lot of those still around so info has to be avail somewhere.
Thx for any info anyone has. Sparky
4 331 Read More
Re: D X oil cans Seskinfarm Fri Apr 12 2024 02:50 PM
I have a lot of these cans myself so also interested in any further information on them.
2 169 Read More
Re: Bowser 318 Hardy's Garage Fri Apr 12 2024 02:03 PM
Still looking for a Bowser series 300 visi guage with the outlet to the vehicle at a 45 degree angle. I would truly appreciate any help you might be able to offer. Have other gauges for trade or purchase outright. Thanks
22 4,489 Read More
Re: Erie 753 Hardy's Garage Fri Apr 12 2024 01:58 PM
Still looking for a rocker switch. Any help would be appreciated.
5 779 Read More
Petroliana News Jump to new posts
Re: 26th Annual Metro Petro Collectors Show 4/7/2024 Madgsxr1 Thu Apr 11 2024 10:50 PM
That was a treat!! almost felt like I was on the East Coast smile Thank you all very large, was nice of everyone to share their photos.
24 1,006 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions Jump to new posts
Re: Texaco Banjo sign gasmansgp Thu Apr 11 2024 09:19 PM
30 years ago, at auction, these large signs would bring only $200-$300 and that was a hard sell. Gotta love inflation, huh? Paul www.severngaspumps.com
2 163 Read More
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Click here for Classic Car Project auction listings

Copyright © 2023 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved