Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: M-S 80 Nozzle Boot and Sight Glasses by Don Beaver @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Still need sight glasses. Thanks
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by coltex @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Like Kim and Dennis said, not a question. It is FAKE
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Service Station Sign -Incredible Gloss by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 07:21 PM

no edge chipping
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Martin Schwartz Pricer box inserts by Rabbitman @ Yesterday at 07:03 PM

Pm sent.
Jump to new posts Pumps for Sale by Restore-Pumps @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Tall Tokheim 39 $1600 Short Tokheim 39 $1300 Bruce 602-741-7792 bwittig4@mchsi.com
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles by joshotto94 @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Does anyone have a lead or any clue where I could get one side worth of chrome circled above for this cabinet?
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic Motor Oil by advertologist @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

worth the asking price, .. ...
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Non-Petro Buys Of The Month- November 2017 by Tankar @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Indian reel, 1939 license plate topper,Studebaker flash light and lighter. Killer graphics thermometer with eagle and an Indian.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Trucking Company and porcelain street signs wanted by 48chief @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Good Afternoon, Did you ever find a good McClean trucking sign. I have one in CT. Andrew
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Crown globes by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 02:44 PM

I know your list doesn't state you need a gold one, but I Have a real nice gold one, if your interested. -Steve
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Cabinet by vwbusjukie @ Yesterday at 12:21 PM

DROP TO $350
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Monday ugh! by DWSheffer @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Hello all....Les, that doesn't look too terrible! Sunny day here in Hillsdale, around 44 degrees. The weather is supposed to be pretty nice overall, and I look forward to my 4 day weekend. We have a little antiquing trip planned to Findlay. I alway
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: ENARCO hat by Johnay @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

BTT
Jump to new posts Re: MS19A Clockface pump by ALSS72 @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Just west of Saratoga,small town called Galway
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone signs by Proud_Dad @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

Sold.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Black Friday, Small Business Saturday sale . . . by T-way @ Yesterday at 08:37 AM

We are having a 'Black Friday' and 'Small Business Saturday' sale at T-way's. Any orders of $200.00 or more will receive FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the Contiguous United States and Canada. This is for Stock items - or Custom Lens orders. This offer
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Recommendations on how to save Red Hat sign by Corey1955 @ Yesterday at 07:49 AM

I use bugslide from my local HD Dealership. It’s a spray wax that doesn’t attack the finish or paint but does wonders on dirt, grime and obviously bugs. Put some on a soft cloth and go over a small area maybe on the backside.
Jump to new posts Re: Pride Pump Plate - Ethyl by Nubbers123 @ Yesterday at 07:40 AM

Price drop $1200
Jump to new posts Re: VERY SCARCE-AUTO BULB DISPLAY by saleen @ Yesterday at 06:56 AM

Wow I’m shocked for a early piece if Automobilia with all the bulbs which is probably only few left in the world.
Jump to new posts Re: THUNDERBIRD Gas Pump, NEW RESTO, Bennett 1066 by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 06:08 AM

Saw that when I was there to see your dad. The pictures don't do it justice.
Jump to new posts TOKHEIM Roller Nozzle by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 06:05 AM

Okay the "Roller Nozzle" is back up for sale. The buyer, (good customer of ours) did not get the pump they wanted the nozzle for, so the purchase was not completed. Not his fault, his purchase went sideways. So back up for sale. $1000
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Veedol tombstone sign by Bradley @ Yesterday at 12:29 AM

I have this Veedol double-sided porcelain tombstone for sale. If interested call or text. Brad 801-830-0687.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Skelly sign by Bradley @ Yesterday at 12:25 AM

I recently acquired this framed embossed Skelly tin sign. It’s about 10’ long. I’m asking $1500. Let me know if interested. Brad 801-830-0687
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted skelly sign by Bradley @ Yesterday at 12:23 AM

I just picked up this large single-sided framed embossed tin Skelly sign. It’s about 10’ long. I’m looking to get around 1500. Brad 801-830-0687.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Skelly Signs (decorator/inexpensive) by Bradley @ Yesterday at 12:20 AM

I have recently picked up a larger single-sided Skelly sign. It is framed tin embossed. Probably about 10’ Long. I’d like to get around 1500 for it. -Brad 801-830-0687
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved