Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: OLD UNUSUAL SHELL KEY RING by hawkike @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Bump.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Gas, Oil, and Auto Employee Ring Display Case. by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

I'll have this item at Iowa Gas, or will also be happy to ship it. This is a case that can be used to attractively display your collection of gas, oil, and auto employee rings. Has 24 slots, and measures 7-1/4" x 5-3/4". Also, has an easel
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas - Wanted by Dewdude @ Yesterday at 09:30 PM

Going to Iowa Gas and would like to pre-buy one and pick up at the show.
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: Pacific Northwest to Iowa Gas by tbuckles @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

I didn't mention in my post that I'd pay $250 so along with moving Bryce's pump that's a cool $500 cash to spend on something at Iowa Gas. Tom.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Looking for Rush K Base and lower skins by Tfarthing @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

I'm looking for a base and the lower skins for a Rush K
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Today is Jack Sim's Birthday by wayno48 @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Happy belated birthday Mr.Sims.I'm new but have been enjoying this site for years, Your dedication to our passion is second to none.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fake Check Please by wayno48 @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

My opinion the back has to many spots and the eyelets are not split and pressed flat on the rear.
Jump to new posts Re: Eco 37 air meter by coheley5 @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Thanks. This one mounts to wall or a pipe on a pedestal with U bolts. That's how I had it .
Jump to new posts Re: MARTIN & SCHWARTZ 80 SUNOCO DYNAFUEL SCRIPT TOP! by herns @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Thank you Les, I appreciate it!
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: SHELL X-100 TRI-COLOR SHARKS TOOTH QT.CAN-AUCTION by eshaver @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Jump to new posts Johnson Oil Porcelain Sign by BryceG @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

Single sided self framed porcelain strip sign. Excellent condition, with 2 minor thumb size touch ups on border. 120" x 12". Delivery to Iowa Gas. $1600
Jump to new posts Associated 8ft Porcelain Sign by BryceG @ Yesterday at 04:06 PM

Associated Gasoline porcelain strip sign, 8ft x 10". SSP. Excellent condition (9). Delivered to Iowa Gas. $1800
Jump to new posts Deep Rock Porcelain Pump Plates by BryceG @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Complete set, 9++ condition. Guaranteed original. $1200
Jump to new posts Re: Buckeye " M " Fig> 637 all brass nozzle by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

SOLD thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Pioneer Globe Lense by Rabbitman @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

That would pretty much finish my Skelly collection....and my bank account... Would love to have it. Killer globe...GB
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month July '17 by Huskerscott @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

Barnes foot powered mortising machine. Has a little pin stripping left on it.
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts wayne 80 hinges by Huskerscott @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Hinges for a wayne 80? Make offer
Jump to new posts Re: towers for sale # 2 by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

i will be at IA gas with rick pease. i will have 36-b kits and complete ones for sale. call me 417394 2788. charley
Jump to new posts Iowa Gas Presale by nuts66 @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

Is anyone interested in the following if sold I can make room and deliver to IowaGas; 1.Pryoil Lubricating Gasoline 14"banded glass -near perfect- $1100. yes it really is 14" not the 13 1/2 common one!!! 2. Mountain Dew -Columbia 10 spd.mou
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Poles W/ Sign by vwbusjukie @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

price drop on this set-up $2,400. Will deliver to Dixie Gas
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 576 Parts Wanted by tbuckles @ Yesterday at 09:40 AM

Here are the pictures of the parts Eric is needing. Tom.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: E-BAY SELLERS LIST "FAKES-REPOPS" by Loyd Pierce @ Yesterday at 08:31 AM

Originally Posted By Loyd PierceHelp report this item and seller --seller deaner3249 Item #152635654142--Pennant Pierce Motor oil sign. Seller changed the listing from original to vintage. Guess that is all we can hope for.
Jump to new posts Re: Green Spot Signs by Jamie P @ Yesterday at 05:54 AM

Yes Darin, that was the first time I saw that 3rd party prompt. I thought it may be an error, but now I will figure that part out. It's annoying not being able to post the pic. Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: 1959 Evinrude Hi-Lift Outboard Gas Tank by Semitar6 @ Yesterday at 12:37 AM

$35, plus shipping...your not going to find one of this quality cheaper then that...
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Daisy 200, .177 Cal. Air Pistol w/ Box by Semitar6 @ Yesterday at 12:36 AM

$50, plus shipping....
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved