Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: tokheim stationlighter kits by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 10:07 PM

realy no body wants to make your pump look better. charley
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Victor Motor Oil porcelain sign info? by RedHat @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Welcome, Beat up signs need some love too!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Shoebox Globe Holder by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Paul Bell made a mold for two different holders. They are made from a cast resin. There are many holders. Each pump that was available with a shoe box globe had a holder made to fit that pump. There is 12 different holders that I know of.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted above average rockers by Bank2collect @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

Any rockers for sale???????
Jump to new posts associated oil co soft leather credit card holder by richlube @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

1930's or older, for drivers license,credit card,vehicle id. measures 2 5/8 + 3 5/8 inches closed.inside celluloid complete with no cracks,item appears unused just aged from sitting around.$77.00 shipped
Jump to new posts Tokheim Model 300 ready for restoration!!! by briggsowner @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

For sale is a great Tokheim model 300 pump, complete with inner workings. Came out of the south; no rust. Bought components to restore including new hose, brass nozzle, and other parts to finish. Needs a few dents knocked out and paint. Has the spot
Jump to new posts Re: Buyer's Premiums by Speedracer @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By lando-4 As each year passes, I'm coming to the realization, I need to win the lottery to continue collecting the items that catch my eye. Ha ha. That is my plan as well. I'll keep you posted on my progress. And good
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Skelly Lens by T-way @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

That's your best bet. Buy a complete globe, keep the nicest lens, and sell the remaining lens and body.
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 76 nozzle perch by cggas @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

Sale pending
Jump to new posts Re: Painting porcelain faceplates by Young's Union @ Yesterday at 06:03 PM

I like to use 1 SHOT sign paint for touching up porcelain. Part # 103L Polar White, 4 oz. Professional sign paint. It flows really well and couple coats usually does the job.
Jump to new posts Re: Eco 97 Air Meter by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

Last drop on this one - $1000 plus shipping. PM if interested - Thanks!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Latest Project by advertologist @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

that's going too pop- nice restoration, going too look awesome when done .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: PORCELAIN PURE OIL SIGNS / PUMP PLATES by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

Still have the 2 Diesel PPP's for sale. $285 for the rarer #1 shipped $260 #2 shipped. PM me.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Dieselect on eBay by advertologist @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

.. ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Original-Gulf-Dieselect-Porcelain-Pump-Plate-Sign-Gas-Oil-/322451470314
Jump to new posts Re: White Rose Outboard Oil Can by RedHat @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

$75 shipped
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Wanted Federal Federalite Neon Clock by ROCCO2 @ Yesterday at 11:09 AM

Looking for a Federal Federalite neon clock working or not. thanks Rock
Jump to new posts Re: Veedol Cans by RedHat @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

Two other cans added to post. $60 including shipping for 5 qt $70 including shipping for 5 lb
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "As You Travel Ask Us" sign wanted by Elmer's @ Yesterday at 10:27 AM

Still looking.
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco test piece? by bamawildcat @ Yesterday at 09:26 AM

It's neat!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Got the flange up by kenr @ Yesterday at 09:22 AM

I like the flange
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Rapidayton 450 Value??? by JimT @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Morphys has an auction coming up with lots of really nice pumps. That should give you an idea.
Jump to new posts Re: OIL BOTTLES #7 by Bruce E. @ Yesterday at 07:23 AM

SOLD Pennzoil Outboard Motor Oil Bottle
Jump to new posts Re: Crown screw on copper base by cggas @ Yesterday at 06:31 AM

Sold, thanks dan..... & thank you oldgas
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted Nozzle for Rapidayton 900 by Restoration-1 @ Yesterday at 06:03 AM

Looking this Dayton nozzle to go with my Rapidayton 900, any help would be great! Eric evong@vanausdall.com 317 502-5669
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1932 KEYSTONE "RIDE-EM" TOY STEAM ENGINE by Semitar @ Yesterday at 02:50 AM

$130 plus shipping...
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved