Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - White Rose cans and smalls & Canadian quarts by Xman4444 @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

Sent you a PM with my details. Thanks so much.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: POTM "Pump of the Month" September 2017 by Hardy's Garage @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Picture of my ad glass top MS 80. I think these pumps really pop with ad glass or script tops.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Champion spark plug cleaners by pkhammer @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

Two Champion Spark Plug Cleaners in nice shape with some attachments. $175 each or both of $300. Free delivery to Hershey!
Jump to new posts RICH Porcelain sign by pkhammer @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

"RICH" of Richfield SSP gasoline sign 2'x 6'. Perfect for the collector that has the "FIELD" side or the guy named Richard! Maybe a good way to let your financial status known? $275 cash at Hershey or local pickup here in Va.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted White Rose Oil Can by GASandOIL @ Yesterday at 05:41 PM

Messaged you my cell #
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts 16' Richfield Porcelain Sign Value by Sthomas138 @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Hello, I was hoping to get some help on these signs In terms of value and grading. They're 16' long and in two parts. It's hard to get a good pic of them because they're so long. No date stamp but it is stamped Reg. U.S. Pat. Off. These are porcelai
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Nataional A-38 hinges by wfort39663 @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Thanks to all who replied. I think I got it figured out.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: INDY GAS/ OIL SHOW ALONG W/ INDY AD SHOW 9/23-24 by bigandtall @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

I went through this show yesterday and it was the best show I've ever attended. The inventory and diversity of gas and oil items was massive and impressive and all the sellers were super, super nice. This new location for the show is a win!
Jump to new posts Re: Pyroil " B " 12 ounce by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

bump
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1953-54 Bel Air quarter panel skipt and crest-nice by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

bump
Jump to new posts Re: Chrome custom " Moon" style hubcaps - ghost stripe by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

bump , neat custom pieces
Jump to new posts Re: Everhot timer , deco 1938 by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 02:55 PM

$18 plus shipping
Jump to new posts Re: Graphic early auto cans by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 02:55 PM

$40 plus shipping for both
Jump to new posts Re: Lunkenheimer pull lever valve #1227 by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 02:54 PM

Any interest?
Jump to new posts Re: Cities service & Tidewater cans by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

$30 each plus shipping
Jump to new posts Re: Ethyl glass paper weight by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

$35 plus shipping
Jump to new posts Re: OPW 811 Aluminum nozzle by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 02:51 PM

bump
Jump to new posts Re: Esso tiger bank- Humble Oil Company by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

bump
Jump to new posts Re: Counter display radiator cap pressure tester by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

SOLD , thanks
Jump to new posts Richfield Lot by RedHat @ Yesterday at 01:56 PM

$65 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: ECO GARAGE SALE-2 by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

All the covers and both sets of used chrome are sold pending payment. Thanks, Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: Phillips 66 / Trop-Artic Pump Topper Sign by DaysPast @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

Phillips 66 sign is sold!
Jump to new posts Re: Philips 66, Oilzum, Hershey stuff by pkhammer @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

Gasboy sold. Near mint Phillips 66 in hanger frame, couple of tiny chips $1950. Quaker State hanger $125. Old Export $375/trade? All delivered to Hershey.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco #1 Diesel Chief by Alex @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Randy: sending you a PM
Jump to new posts Re: D-X Porcelain Neon Sign by DaysPast @ Yesterday at 12:55 PM

Second Photo
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved