Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts 1 Bowser 22 nozzle receiver chrome cover. by champlinman @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

I'm in need of the chrome cover that goes over the nozzle receiver for my Bowser 22 twin. Buckles does not have one and I have emailed Ryan. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thx.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for M&S 80 advertising glass by champlinman @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

I know a guy who has a pair that say conoco, green background if interested. Text me at 402-984-9269.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Cyber Attack by BrianH @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

Will do Joe. BrianH
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Frustrated by Morgan @ Yesterday at 09:26 AM

Rather than ask if for sale, tell them what you are willing to pay.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Whalen Auction Neapolis Ohio April 29th........ by Hy-Flash 72 @ Yesterday at 07:41 AM

Thanks for posting this Darin...a lot of great items. Plus it will be an online auction and absentee bids are welcome.
Jump to new posts Re: Name of guy that makes pump conduit by Catauladave @ Yesterday at 06:17 AM

Yes sir. I put two and two together and came up with Mr.Towle's name. I appreciate you responding to my plea. Thanks to both you and the previous gentleman. Dave
Jump to new posts Re: Old service station to be torn down by hotrodfun1 @ Yesterday at 12:18 AM

Pm sent
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Bennett 76 parts by Goober's Station @ Fri Apr 21 2017 11:03 PM

Does anyone have a threaded turn back crank and a nozzle receiver (not the nozzle rest). It attaches to the sheet metal with 4 bolts (rectangular). Almost ready to paint the $200 basket case I bought out at Iowa Gas last summer, Sohio Thanks, Go
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Need Help ~ B/A Question ~ Different Gallon by Trevor @ Fri Apr 21 2017 08:36 PM

Here's a weird b/a can. Still full never opened B/A gas station paint. Not really gas and oil but it is at the same time. 1 gallon can. I haven't tried to open. Anyone else have 1 or seen 1 before? Seems like I'm finding B/A that haven't hit eBay or
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Apr 10th -16th 2017 by richlube @ Fri Apr 21 2017 07:42 PM

glad it made it safe,thanks again ken
Jump to new posts Re: As a newbie to the 'hobby',...man,..the fake stuff by wolfsheadoilboy @ Fri Apr 21 2017 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By Steven C.It is very discouraging!!! Let this be a part of the education! Fake sellers list. http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=664999#Post664999 Thank you for this. That is SAD!!!!!!!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: GOODYEAR Flying Foot porcelain sign by Old Racer @ Fri Apr 21 2017 06:47 PM

A Goodyear sign sold for $3,000. I guess I was right on the money with my asking price.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED Wayne 70 doors with add glass by SloDave @ Fri Apr 21 2017 05:40 PM

Tony, Do you have any doors at all?
Jump to new posts Re: Butler 61 Conduit Brackets by model72 @ Fri Apr 21 2017 01:36 PM

That is exactly the type of brackets I am going to use. I am not certain where the original brackets were installed, but I will figure out where and how many it takes to keep the conduit in the correct position. It does not look like there was any
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted- Brass logo padlock by Ryan1215 @ Fri Apr 21 2017 01:08 PM

I am looking for more oil and gas logo padlocks. Thanks for the offer though. **Here are some examples that I currently have.
Jump to new posts Re: Cans by RedHat @ Fri Apr 21 2017 01:07 PM

Final price drop another $5 off each
Jump to new posts Re: Few More Cans by RedHat @ Fri Apr 21 2017 01:04 PM

Tydol sold. Price drop (includes shipping) Sprayer: $115 Bank: $30 Veedol $55
Jump to new posts ESSO Terxaco Sinclair Signal Phillips Conoco by 5 quart @ Fri Apr 21 2017 12:02 PM

Oil Company books all nice shape-- Pics of couple pages of each at www.oilnspeed.com 15.00 ea ave post for 1 5.00 2 7.00 Media-- quickest is to email at dons.oilcans.signs@erols.com thanks don
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Fake Gulf Dieselect sign on eBay... by advertologist @ Fri Apr 21 2017 10:20 AM

sign of subject: .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Standard Oil Company Grease Tin by Topper @ Fri Apr 21 2017 08:59 AM

$100 shipped to lower 48
Jump to new posts Re: Quart cans for sale by 66phillips @ Fri Apr 21 2017 08:52 AM

Payment received.
Jump to new posts Re: It was a close call for Vic's this morning!! by Signs&Neons @ Fri Apr 21 2017 07:55 AM

too close for comfort, for sure. Glad Vic's is safe, and hope for the best for all involved.
Jump to new posts Re: Light Manifold for Tokheim 36-B by Greg Michigan @ Fri Apr 21 2017 06:20 AM

Part is sold. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: ECO ISLANDER BOTTOM COVERS by garyh @ Fri Apr 21 2017 02:00 AM

Great!
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved