Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Stolen Signs by Paul Bell @ Tue Mar 24 2015 11:42 PM

Matt, Sorry to hear the signs are still missing. I dont see the Dixie sign on completed ebay sales. Thought you might be able to get the contact info of the buyer yourself but looks like ebay only gives you the first and last letter of the buye
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser 557 Site glass bezel shields by jrwienri @ Tue Mar 24 2015 11:39 PM

Still looking for these. Any help........
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Lot Of Hood Tire Pieces. by MDQG @ Tue Mar 24 2015 11:20 PM

Group of Hood Tire pieces, all prices include shipping. Hood tire tube - 200. tube still inside. Hood book of golf tees - 25 all tees present in holder Hood flagman patch - 25 Hood Tires Block ink stamp - 50 Hood Footwear booklet - 20 Hood pen - 20
Jump to new posts Lot of Mohawk Gasoline Pieces by MDQG @ Tue Mar 24 2015 11:13 PM

Small group of Mohawk piece. Cardboard quart, credit card, & two small mohawk brass tags. Asking 150 shipped. Call for any questions. John 909.851.6993
Jump to new posts Union Kerosene Masonite Sign by MDQG @ Tue Mar 24 2015 11:11 PM

Union kerosene masonite sign. Single sided, approximately 28" X 16" Asking 400 shipped. Call for any questions. John 909.851.6993
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member by JUNK KING @ Tue Mar 24 2015 10:29 PM

Welcome to oldgas.com
Jump to new posts Re: Need to take down a sign pole-- by bsplichal95 @ Tue Mar 24 2015 10:26 PM

Bucket truck works great.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Tuesday by bsplichal95 @ Tue Mar 24 2015 10:16 PM

Good evening everyone! Had a really busy day with school, work, then had to mow 2 lawns already to clean off all of the dead *****. I got destroyed by my allergies,oh well! Thats part of it. I hope everyone else had a good day.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: station light by K W FRITH @ Tue Mar 24 2015 09:27 PM

Frank--These were probably made by Benjamin and not Revere. They made a lot of these 2 piece station lights, and I have seen them in at least 4 colors. Black, white, green and red. They were commonly used as station lights and could be found in a
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - MAR 16th - 22nd, 2015 by Gas globe guy @ Tue Mar 24 2015 08:48 PM

Not much for me. Starting to collect cans from the 30s and earlier in 8.0 or better only. Here are 2 that I picked out of a lot of quarts I just bought. Will only buy quarts with this seam. Thanks!! Love everyone's buys! Was tempted to buy that Gar
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Champion wall mount drill press by MetroPetro @ Tue Mar 24 2015 08:40 PM

Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Do you have experience w/ Mecum Auctions to share? by blacktee @ Tue Mar 24 2015 08:34 PM

Put an ad on here, looking for a member who is going ? They would be able to get sign at least to their place ??? Doug JMT Mecum should be answering "Every" question from outside bidders.
Jump to new posts Somebody Got Taken - Fry ID Tags by lando-4 @ Tue Mar 24 2015 08:32 PM

Wow, just going through my watched items and saw this ... $152 for FRY reproduction ID tags that have been weathered to look old. http://www.ebay.com/itm/381184329377 You can buy this same set of tags for $20 on Ebay.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 76 0r 77 top Needed by Craig Osbeck @ Tue Mar 24 2015 07:58 PM

STILL LOOKING FOR ONE OF THESE.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: latest purchase from the Indy ad show by GASandOIL @ Tue Mar 24 2015 07:08 PM

Great find! Looks awesome!
Jump to new posts Re: station lights by st.rod @ Tue Mar 24 2015 06:55 PM

That's the 3 piece revere.Was used on poles as you have it. Also on early eco islanders and the 36b station liter. Not sure of age. I assume it was not the cheapest way to manufacture shades.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Chevrolet neon clock by drafter @ Tue Mar 24 2015 06:20 PM

I gave $1150 for mine 2 years ago plus it was local to me here in Virgina. It's totally original and nice shape considering the age. They have been in the $900 to $1400 range for a long time.
Jump to new posts smalls for Sale;texaco-phillips 66-Standard by VEEDOL_AL1 @ Tue Mar 24 2015 06:10 PM

`Phillips 66 group-some cool items ,bakelite screwdriver,can opener unique items,shield matchbook is full and cool.the screwdriver has a picture of a tanker truck on it in one picture..orange pencil is a little worn.ball point pen and wooden penc
Jump to new posts Re: Revere Island Lights Color by ABCTrip @ Tue Mar 24 2015 05:58 PM

Do you have any photos of it after cleaning?
Jump to new posts Re: Stuff for sale. by mcguffeyd1 @ Tue Mar 24 2015 05:53 PM

Mobil oval oiler SOLD Dan
Jump to new posts Re: By the Hour??? by Ken Horner @ Tue Mar 24 2015 05:37 PM

I just want to know what size was the storage room.
Jump to new posts Windmill Restoration in Progress by Paul Bell @ Tue Mar 24 2015 04:58 PM

Slow project to restore a very tired Dandy Windmill, circa 1920. Pump Jack (water pump) is already restored and in earlier pictures of restored projects. Windmill tail is now ready, old and new here for comparison. The tail is new as the old was t
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 76 Bezel by Ken Horner @ Tue Mar 24 2015 04:46 PM

I have one. kdh123@gmail.com. No, it's not broken. No, I wouldn't sell it for $150.00. I don't need it anymore and would like to see it go to someone who needs it for a pump that's going in their personal collection. Would rather trade that way usual
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Spout for rare Veedol Oil Bottle by advertologist @ Tue Mar 24 2015 04:09 PM

the bottle found the right collector- cool bottle...
Jump to new posts Re: Oilzum Please report somebody is gonna get burned. by eric grinder @ Tue Mar 24 2015 04:06 PM

Jim, The original is double sided same image on both sides. The mounting holes are different as well. There are 2 on each side near the middle as it was meant to connect to a stand. Also 2 holes on the lower edge for a small hanging sign that hung un
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved