Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts clark name tag by deiss75 @ Sun Oct 19 2014 08:53 PM

i am looking for a clark gas plastic name tag that they would of worn on the uniforms. if anyone has one they would like to see let me know. thanks
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Wayne 851 Visi - Guage by junknjohn @ Sun Oct 19 2014 08:41 PM

Original Wayne 851 Visi-Guage $750 plus the ride
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Good estate sale ! by H1HUMMER @ Sun Oct 19 2014 08:27 PM

Most estate / yard sales around here start Friday, Hanford workers rotate and have every other Friday off so at least 1/2 the work force is off.....I just went to 4/10's myself and have to say it's pretty nice ! Thanks for the comments, nothing is
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Service, Servcie Plus, Service Distributing by 57-Chevy @ Sun Oct 19 2014 08:24 PM

Good luck! I been searching for 20 years for these and I live right outside of Albemarle. My late Grandfather worked for Servco after retiring from the state. Oh the stories of destroying globes and lenses!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts PRIMUS 2 GALLON CAN AT SHOW!! WILL PAY ANYTHING!! by 2 Gallon Luke @ Sun Oct 19 2014 08:21 PM

There was a 2 gallon Primus oil can at Peotone. I WILL PAY ANYTHING YOU WANT FOR THIS CAN! I HAVE GOT TO KNOW WHO HAD IT, WHO BOUGHT IT, ETC. PLEASE!!!!!!! THIS CAN MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Packard quart and Thompson Products Aero Quart by 2 Gallon Luke @ Sun Oct 19 2014 07:46 PM

Ive seen a lot of assorted automotive supplies from Thomson, such as break lining, etc.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Inheritated an Indian Gasoline Visible Gas Pump by Oilcanman87 @ Sun Oct 19 2014 07:41 PM

Thank you for your suggestions hope photo helps
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mobiloil Gargoyle sign, Need help with the year. by Speedracer @ Sun Oct 19 2014 07:32 PM

Good info. Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Jack if you read this, has your new gas pump book been published yet?
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Evinrude outboard signs by Wes Hague @ Sun Oct 19 2014 07:16 PM

Of all the hundreds of signs and items I have sold on OLDGAS alone in 7 years , I have two signs that are in question since 2007 and I'm the bad guy,, guys come here when someone is selling something, blurt out a couple of words of opinions,,( fake,
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: ANOTHER FAKE RED INDIAN FROM INDIA by Oil King @ Sun Oct 19 2014 06:23 PM

This image from another site. It should help people from making the mistake on the fraudulent signs and does identify the differences between real and fake. [img]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd418/DBL_NKL/Oil%20and%20Gas/COTM%20Red%20Indian
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 30" Red Indian sign by Oil King @ Sun Oct 19 2014 06:14 PM

Went and visited a collection today and asked about the owners 24" sign that he has. His is also double sided but again it's the McColl Frontenac sign. I'm thinking the McColl sign is the only version that came in 24 inch as I have now seen at l
Jump to new posts Re: Quaker State Tombstone Signs 3 Avail. Priced Right by olderthandirt @ Sun Oct 19 2014 06:10 PM

c'mon guys.......cut me some slack.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco help by Truckerdoc @ Sun Oct 19 2014 06:10 PM

Dave, thanks again for coming to my rescue. I would have thought white, but the primer or the flat black makes sense.
Jump to new posts Re: H-CO Oils and Greases Tin Tacker Sign Coshocton by bagged1961 @ Sun Oct 19 2014 05:42 PM

Sold
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts 50's/60s Stainless Pump by drafter @ Sun Oct 19 2014 05:21 PM

Looking for a 50's or 60's pedestal type stainless pump. The photo is one from a post someone had a while back. Tried to get back to this but couldn't. I have some pure firebird ad glasses that I would like to use. Don't need motor or pump unit but w
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf No-Nox Porcelain Pump Plates by gulfiend! @ Sun Oct 19 2014 04:18 PM

...eBay #261614954985...
Jump to new posts Re: Flying A diesel they are just making em up. by Dave's Garage @ Sun Oct 19 2014 03:37 PM

Sign looks terrible...that alone should have been enough to not bid. Not to mention the country of origin, any serious buyer should wonder what would a Flying A sign be doing there???
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Big Auction in Flint, Mi on Oct 26th by Dave's Garage @ Sun Oct 19 2014 02:52 PM

A few nice items.
Jump to new posts Wayne 70 parts by LC 336 @ Sun Oct 19 2014 02:07 PM

Light manifold $75 plus shipping Site glass manifold $85 plus shipping.
Jump to new posts Re: SUNOCO DSP Restroom Sign by Wes Hague @ Sun Oct 19 2014 01:39 PM

why is the color orange as opposed to the regular yellow ?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts early graphic auto bulbs and spark plug boxes etc. by hotroddeuce @ Sun Oct 19 2014 01:24 PM

looking for early graphic auto bulbs/sparkplug boxes/tins and graphic counter display boxes/tins prefer with contents but not necessary, Whiz pieces? what have you got? PM's please, Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: More FAKE Sinclair signs !! by fastd @ Sun Oct 19 2014 11:51 AM

and if someone reports an item as fraudulent, based the comments here, it stays offered for sale with no nitification to future potential buyers? is there a spot on oldgas that keeps a running list of known or suspected fraudsters?
Jump to new posts Re: VEEDOL MOTOR OIL PORCELAIN SIGN IN THE FRAME by herns @ Sun Oct 19 2014 11:46 AM

Thank you Al, would look great in your shop!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts wtb eveready prestone early antifreeze cans by hotroddeuce @ Sun Oct 19 2014 11:42 AM

looking for this style(and the newer ones)in the different sizes. I have the 1-1/2 gallon and half gallon pictured below, looking to buy other sizes also. prefer at least 8-8.5 + condition. got any shoot a PM, Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Paraland sign by advertologist @ Sun Oct 19 2014 11:33 AM

.. ebay # 331350496436
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved