Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Mercury lighted clock - fake or real by BryceG @ Wed Apr 16 2014 09:02 AM

just do your research and stick to buying them in-person. thats the only way to safely buy these clocks. reach thru and feel the back of a KNOWN original, and then feel a repop... original will feel far more chalky to the touch and the emblems/numb
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Portland oregon April swap meet by Craig Osbeck @ Wed Apr 16 2014 08:53 AM

Great Great pictures, I did not make it either and this surely was a help. Some nice looking A-62's there in Texaco along with the air meters.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Our NJ Scammer by Ron Scobie @ Wed Apr 16 2014 08:35 AM

I received an order for parts to be sent to XX Grove Street in Cedar Grove, NJ 07009. I checked with the post office and the tax assessor's office. There is NO house at the address given. The tax assessor has NO record of him (I will not give his l
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Dixie Gas pictures by 60wayne @ Wed Apr 16 2014 08:00 AM

The few things I picked up at Dixie Gas to add to my collection.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Totally taxing Tuesday..... by 60wayne @ Wed Apr 16 2014 07:55 AM

Well Tuesday could have been a lot worse. Already had my taxes in the week before. Went to pick up the van I bought at auction last week,four hours away. Made it about seventy five miles up the road when the rear end went out on me in the pouring rai
Jump to new posts Re: Post a random picture. by Ryan Underthun @ Wed Apr 16 2014 07:47 AM

For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Sears and Shell Quart Oil Cans by Sinclair Dino @ Wed Apr 16 2014 07:34 AM

Hello, I have a few cases of Sears All Metal Quart Oil cans and Shell Fire and Ice Composite Cans. Priced 1 can 8.00 shipped, 6 cans 35.00 shipped, Case of quarts 65.00 shipped all shipped to the lower 48 states. Cans will be drained with 2 holes
Jump to new posts Mystik JT-8 Quart Oil Cans by Sinclair Dino @ Wed Apr 16 2014 07:25 AM

I have 4 cases of Mystic JT-8 Composite quart oil cans. The cans have nice graphics and color. I will price them: 1 can 8.00 shipped, 6 cans 35.00 shipped, Case Price 65.00 shipped all cans will be drained with 2 holes on the bottom I don't want
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Grease Tins by Oilcanman87 @ Tue Apr 15 2014 11:42 PM

Sent you a pm
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil, Phillips, Cities Service cans by coltex @ Tue Apr 15 2014 10:50 PM

Rain Gauge Zerolene Freezone are all SOLD...
Jump to new posts Re: Another cool video. by Dick Bennett @ Tue Apr 15 2014 10:27 PM

I would Never have guessed that Dave WAS A SOUTHERN BOY!
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 non-porcelain faceplate question by Gas Pump Rob @ Tue Apr 15 2014 10:25 PM

I just sold a shortened by the factory 39 tall with those plates. The early four ad glass window pumps with cast base usually had alumn faces mounted on a bracket that attached to the side rails. Rob
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: hancock pump plate by Dick Bennett @ Tue Apr 15 2014 10:17 PM

SUNSET DIDN'T use PPP, ALL DECALS. They did use TRUCK, STATION, CURB & BULK Plant Porcelain Signs
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB Erie 50 by arw @ Tue Apr 15 2014 09:53 PM

Erie 50 Cash Recorder Pump wanted. I will travel !
Jump to new posts Pioneer Oil Pennsylvania Motor Oil Can Scenes by jwood7 @ Tue Apr 15 2014 09:50 PM

I bought this can today and I noticed that the scene on it is different than others that I have seen before. I was wondering if this was something they just did for every can was a different scene or just a few changed. This is a 1 imperial gallon an
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts cities by TC @ Tue Apr 15 2014 09:29 PM

Hi all, looking to buy any black 13 1/2" cities service lenses. Thanks Ted
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Bennett 76 or 77 parts needed by Craig Osbeck @ Tue Apr 15 2014 09:26 PM

Looking for a clock face meter for a Bennett 77, also a veedor root meter for a 76. Need One nozzle entry in the side sheetmetal at the top. One Bennett 77 top as long as I am wishing. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: HI tech solution VS missing old gas pump parts by iowaSSfan @ Tue Apr 15 2014 09:21 PM

3D printing is bringing a lot of options to obsolete parts. Great work man. Love that sign!
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair P.D. Bug Killer 5 Gallon Can by Sinclair Dino @ Tue Apr 15 2014 09:13 PM

Price drop at 50.00 shipped? Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: QUART CANS by Fiddy @ Tue Apr 15 2014 08:58 PM

PM sent.
Jump to new posts MOBILGAS ECONOMY RUN AD & BARDAHL AD IN MAG. by Jack Sim @ Tue Apr 15 2014 08:58 PM

July 1954 issue, motor oil ads including Mobil & Bardahl and many car pictures including one of the 1954 Corvette Station Wagon (seriously). Fair to good condition. $6.00 including shipping. No PMs, email me if interested (jhsim@petrocollect
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Mobil 15" Globe by PlainBroke @ Tue Apr 15 2014 08:22 PM

WTB - 15" metal Mobilgas globe in good condition. Please PM if you have one for sale or know of anyone that might. Thanks!
Jump to new posts Gilbarco 96c top by sellersrodshop @ Tue Apr 15 2014 08:19 PM

anybody ever run across a top like this? it looks like it was possibly a repair piece as the quality is better than most of the "cut piece of sheetmetal" tops i've run across. this one is formed sheetmetal & is spotwelded in numerous pl
Jump to new posts Re: Contains LEAD porcelain signs by Old Racer @ Tue Apr 15 2014 08:18 PM

Thank you Don, glad you are happy.
Jump to new posts Re: Gillette Tire stand w/ Bear, NOS by coltex @ Tue Apr 15 2014 08:18 PM

Sold. Thanks
Page 11 of 14 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2013 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved