Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: SHELL Pickle/Mayo OIL JAR by Dave's Garage @ Mon Jul 21 2014 11:30 PM

Reported.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1930s counter top display for trico motor car fans by indianfaze @ Mon Jul 21 2014 11:26 PM

$650 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: IH-McCORMICK DEERING TIN SIGN. by hawkike @ Mon Jul 21 2014 10:40 PM

Bump it!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 619 Adjustment plate by Jack Sim @ Mon Jul 21 2014 10:36 PM

Here is the literature I have available for the 619. http://petrolianacollectibles.com/wayne%20619.htm If you are interested, email me at jhsim@petrocollect.com. We will let you know the shipping charges to Columbia. Jack Sim
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: G & B 80 by K W FRITH @ Mon Jul 21 2014 09:28 PM

This pump is sold!! Another great, solid old pump from North Dakota has found a new home! I just hope I don't regret selling it! I'll probably never find another but I just don't have the room like some guys do!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Ethyl pump plate by JR Pat @ Mon Jul 21 2014 09:15 PM

I'd guess the value at about $70.00 shipping included. JP
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Think I found an abandoned station while camping. by luminor89 @ Mon Jul 21 2014 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: gulfiend!Originally Posted By: luminor89What do you guys think? ...I think you should look for the dump - IF you can get permission from the property owners... Exactly what i've been thinking all day there's probably some gol
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Cabinet by Bluefox @ Mon Jul 21 2014 09:09 PM

Another pict.
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Lincoln paints sign by bowserman @ Mon Jul 21 2014 08:53 PM

Looking for a Lincln paints sign still if anyone is bringing one to Iowa gas id be a buyer
Jump to new posts Re: gilbarco wall mount air meter by 77859charliey @ Mon Jul 21 2014 08:51 PM

okay time to move this /// throw some offers
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for old curb sign frame/ stand by 57tbirdkid @ Mon Jul 21 2014 08:42 PM

Thanks for the response but looking for the style like in the picture
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts IOWA GAS to College Station, TX area? by Jolly-John @ Mon Jul 21 2014 08:41 PM

Hi, Gang. Is anyone attending IOWA GAS who is from or passes near the College Station, TX area? I might need a reasonably small item transported (for pay) from IG to a fellow in the College Station area. Please let me know. Thanks. John
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts 1940s Graco bench trim by jmar2003 @ Mon Jul 21 2014 08:03 PM

Hi guys, I'm restoring an old Graco service bench that had belonged to my wife's Grandpa and am in need of the two Graco nameplates and the aluminum trim for the outer cabinets. If anyone has and is willing to part them out please let me know. I can
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco 96C by Dick Bennett @ Mon Jul 21 2014 07:51 PM

BOTH Doors look the SAME, But like HuskyBob said it's Missing ALL SS TRIM [Repop Trim is available, but not doors]. SHAME on seller. It MIGHT have been a Nicely Painted Pump WHEN he bought it, BUT it has been setting Outside for several years Deteri
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Marine signs or cans by K W FRITH @ Mon Jul 21 2014 07:43 PM

ED-- There is a lot I don't have from Cities Service, and I will be stopping to look at some on the way to Iowa Gas! Hopefully I can increase my collection? I just really like the nice stuff and seem to have a pull for the Texaco Marine stuff? I hav
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Frontier or panhandle !! by cig31 @ Mon Jul 21 2014 07:36 PM

Any frontier or panhandle items coming to Iowa? I'm looking for globes, signs and cans. I have a panhandle single lens in the body I might bring for a trade. Please PM Or text 918-284-3381
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Counter Top Display Cabinets by s10truck @ Mon Jul 21 2014 07:33 PM

pm sent
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: need base for American visible (hexagon,hex ) by SKomatinsky @ Mon Jul 21 2014 07:14 PM

Ron doesn't have one. I inquired not too long ago, so I rebuilt mine. I have another which can be recast and I will send a PM about it.
Jump to new posts Re: Supertest pp, Pennzoil, and AAA approved signs by Big Block Cat @ Mon Jul 21 2014 07:04 PM

AAA Approved is sold.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Pictures of Maggie Valley Show by philmccauley @ Mon Jul 21 2014 06:53 PM

Thanks for posting the pictures.
Jump to new posts Re: 5 gallon En-Ar-Co oil can & gas pump nozzle by Dick Bennett @ Mon Jul 21 2014 06:46 PM

En-Ar-Co can $350-450 Nozzle $50-75
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB Husky signs by bowserman @ Mon Jul 21 2014 06:36 PM

I am looking for any Husky sign. If there are any going to Iowa gas I'd be a buyer.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Any Idea's ? by Nucky @ Mon Jul 21 2014 05:54 PM

by the way, those are french, yours was produced in Perpignan, the other one in Avignon, two large french cities the last one from Berton was made around 1863
Jump to new posts Dr Pepper Thermometer by hotrodhudson48 @ Mon Jul 21 2014 05:51 PM

Dated 1936 Hard to find one in better condition and it does work. Going to Iowa Gas. $3000
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Fry Visible Pump Mae West by Mike's Mantiques @ Mon Jul 21 2014 05:42 PM

It's still a very nice pump. Agreed, not 100% accurate but nice. I'm open to offers on it.
Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved