Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: MORE MOBIL STUFF by intagas @ Thu Feb 26 2015 02:26 PM

blotter sold
Jump to new posts Re: MOBIL STUFF by intagas @ Thu Feb 26 2015 02:24 PM

sold
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Orange Crush Thermometer by db_cooper @ Thu Feb 26 2015 02:24 PM

sold
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Bowser Globe by Tim Rohr @ Thu Feb 26 2015 02:09 PM

I was surprised at the choice of a dark green background.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: 42" Cadillac DSP Sign Value by JimT @ Thu Feb 26 2015 02:03 PM

See Paul, This is why I try to stay out of this forum. First off, I try not to flaunt anything. I'm thinking you took it as a personal insult that I disagreed with you? And somehow by saying I dont think youll find a perfect Cadillac sign at pickers
Jump to new posts Re: Las Stik Auto Polishing Cloth NOS Great Graphics by Sinclair Dino @ Thu Feb 26 2015 01:13 PM

Sold thanks oldgas.
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 tall parts by K W FRITH @ Thu Feb 26 2015 11:53 AM

Parts are all sold. Thanks to all that inquired.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Toy cars -HotRods and racers by It's for sale @ Thu Feb 26 2015 11:48 AM

#2 is sold , thanks
Jump to new posts Re: oval gargoyle signs by Dave's Garage @ Thu Feb 26 2015 11:13 AM

Is a square and a rectangle the same? Those that know the difference, know that they are totally different. Those that don't, will and may conclude that they are the same. Curved = A line that deviates from straightness in a smooth, continuous fash
Jump to new posts Re: Hat Badges... by pumpingethyl @ Thu Feb 26 2015 10:15 AM

Sunoco and Standard still available.....offers welcomed..
Jump to new posts Re: HELP! I'm restoreing a Gilbarco Air Meter by JimT @ Thu Feb 26 2015 08:26 AM

not sure what you want. Mine doesnt have those tabs on the back, either. never did. Seems to go together just fine. I'd venture to say you dont need them.... Both covers (Frt/bk) fit into the main frame and are held from moving that way. (On mine any
Jump to new posts Unopened cases of Quaker state cans by mavericks8371 @ Thu Feb 26 2015 01:31 AM

Anyone interested in 2 cases of Quaker state oil cans nos never opened 150 each Obo that's $6.25 a can willing to meet with within reasonable distance
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - FEB 16th - 22nd, 2015 by Gasman84470 @ Wed Feb 25 2015 11:29 PM

Well Dave slowly but surely the Wayne 40 is coming together. That computer looks great.
Jump to new posts Re: I WROTE THIS IN 1987, TIME TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK by Jack Sim @ Wed Feb 25 2015 11:05 PM

texacokie: Were they all on the same day? Jack
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Hot Rod 2 gallon with race car by 2 Gallon Luke @ Wed Feb 25 2015 09:36 PM

You saw the one on eBay I assume?? Even though the company was located less than an hour away from me, they are impossible to find anywhere.
Jump to new posts Re: Keystone Penetrating Oil tin year ? by Robb @ Wed Feb 25 2015 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: 2 Gallon Luke1960s. ok thanks
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Husky pump plates by bowserman @ Wed Feb 25 2015 09:09 PM

I saw the two NOS signs at Peotone as well as a restored pump plate at Morphy's. I have the two untouched origins on my must watch list.
Jump to new posts Re: Butler Indian Visible by SOUTHFLORIDAGAS @ Wed Feb 25 2015 08:28 PM

I don't have any other unrestored pumps for sale right now. Sorry
Jump to new posts Re: Eco Air Meter w/ Harp & Big Light ?? by DCpate @ Wed Feb 25 2015 08:28 PM

It's hard to tell but there was a pole attached to the Eco tower that ran to the lamp shade at the top of the pic...
Jump to new posts Re: Unknown lubester decal by Tino @ Wed Feb 25 2015 06:39 PM

I can't say for sure if the finol decal was applied over another decal. Upon closer inspection of the brass tag I did notice that it's a Standard oil labeled tag. (Bennett 215)
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Looking For Cool Mobil Stuff by mcguffeyd1 @ Wed Feb 25 2015 06:21 PM

Wanting to pick up some items at Peotone that i don't have. Looking for Mobil items that are pre 59. Let me know if you have any thing, They have to fit in my car so no large signs this time. Looking for Pump Plates, Aero Band Cans (Pegasus or Gar
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Need info on these 2 visible pumps by jdDanny @ Wed Feb 25 2015 06:20 PM

I got the 6 sided one on eBay. Item 331488039431
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf. Man these darn cans always bring good money! by Steve C. @ Wed Feb 25 2015 06:09 PM

Just hard to come by in this condition I assume! From 1940 and probably rare. And it's just and awesome looking can!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BUYING TEENS TO 30'S AUTOMOTIVE TIRE POSTERS ETC by shaunhiggins @ Wed Feb 25 2015 02:41 PM

Will pay top dollar for posters with early car graphics Teens through early 30's...Any condition considered...Cloth banners also welcome
Jump to new posts Re: What is this? by BryceG @ Wed Feb 25 2015 02:29 PM

cofloprop... just realized this is the same post as the email you sent me. its a Wayne 100-B... fairly common 5ft pump from the late 1940s. the globe on top is standard oil flame pole sign globe, was never actually used on pumps. if the globe is g
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved