Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 519 by K W FRITH @ Sun Oct 26 2014 01:35 PM

Sent you an email
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: gasco pump sign by Man Cave @ Sun Oct 26 2014 01:27 PM

This is all really bothering. Its called a mistake...NOW if the seller is a DEALER and by that I mean is set up in business with the purpose of buying and selling advertising items for a profit, and made that mistake...Then shame on him and he needs
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Any forum interest in oil/gas clock "tribal info"? by strnge @ Sun Oct 26 2014 01:25 PM

Info on Canadian Neon Ray Clocks from the Canadian Clock Museum: Based on our research to date, mainly through reading the old business directories at the National Library in Ottawa, this business was in operation from ca. 1942 to the mid 1960s at 3
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Each Item $20 Shipped by Scott Shipers @ Sun Oct 26 2014 01:01 PM

RPM and Firestone are sold...
Jump to new posts Re: Duplex Marine Oil Can Rack... by advertologist @ Sun Oct 26 2014 12:53 PM

here you go Owen... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Duplex-...n-/311132320313
Jump to new posts Re: VEEDOL MOTOR OIL PORCELAIN SIGN IN THE FRAME by herns @ Sun Oct 26 2014 12:18 PM

date
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: sunoco rest room sign? by Gas stuff.com @ Sun Oct 26 2014 11:56 AM

Tried the quick reply box a couple times without success, so not sure where they are posting. If I'm spamming somewhere I apologize. No form # markings, just 'Made in USA', he did mention Iowa gas though. Glad I waited to check with you guys, I suspe
Jump to new posts Re: 32" Glodial Neon Clock Rebuilders INC by Dave's Garage @ Sun Oct 26 2014 11:40 AM

It's a Glo-Dial.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: I need a working Veedor Root for a Wayne 80 by johninlongview @ Sun Oct 26 2014 09:59 AM

Good idea! Thanks Kevin, just sent both an email. I have a lead on one locally that I have to check on tomorrow... I appreciate the reply!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Gas pump collection by johninlongview @ Sun Oct 26 2014 09:52 AM

~~!! Breathtaking !!~~
Jump to new posts Re: STP Gas And Oil Treatment Cans by Sinclair Dino @ Sun Oct 26 2014 09:04 AM

All cans Sold! Thanks Oldgas
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Greyhound Flange Sign by Terry Flannery @ Sun Oct 26 2014 08:38 AM

I'm a little over 7 decades old and don't remember seeing this sign in the small towns in NE Wis. But that doesn't mean much, it may be an original. I do remember standing beside the highway just outside of town and waiting for the Greyhound bus to s
Jump to new posts Re: Veeder Root Rebuilds #2 by jkyocom @ Sun Oct 26 2014 08:30 AM

btt
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Real? Rare? by redindianguy @ Sun Oct 26 2014 07:56 AM

true lol
Jump to new posts Re: Road trip in MD. by 1PetroFan @ Sun Oct 26 2014 06:32 AM

I was wondering if some of the PICS were from the Beaver Creek mall. I live just south of Hagerstown. Brady
Jump to new posts Re: Touch up paint for Sinclair colors by Paul Bell @ Sun Oct 26 2014 02:34 AM

Yeah, that's what I meant. A lot of auto paint stores will mix as small as half pints you can use for touch-ups. My old paint place would do quarter pints when I asked nicely! I've had some success mixing pin striping paints (one shot brand) at h
Jump to new posts Re: Motor to drive Veeder-root by Bob Leo @ Sun Oct 26 2014 12:14 AM

Thanks Morgan...That's the info I needed. I appreciate it. -Bob
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Super Saturday! by Dr Dave @ Sat Oct 25 2014 08:46 PM

Lovely, sunny and warm day here in Atlanta too! Tomorrow is supposed to be a repeat. Did you guys notice the partial solar eclipse yesterday? There was a total "Blood Moon" lunar eclipse a week or so ago. Very cool were they. Not as cool a
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Atlantic Egg Shape Porcelain Sign by advertologist @ Sat Oct 25 2014 08:35 PM

nice looking sign...
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Graphic Tin Sign by pumpingethyl @ Sat Oct 25 2014 08:27 PM

Original painted tin sign. Appears to be NOS. Measures 5 by 6 inches. Marked Scioto signs...$110 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: B/A collection by KL Bird @ Sat Oct 25 2014 08:04 PM

Dave, that very well could be that it had the sign there at one time. That's funny you took a picture of your barrel as I have the same barrel, but I have no where to put it so I cut the top off about an inch or so down, cleaned up the edges a bit an
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tok 36 parts by philmccauley @ Sat Oct 25 2014 07:59 PM

Anyone? I can get the repop ones but prefer originals.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts National A62 ad glass by philmccauley @ Sat Oct 25 2014 07:58 PM

I am in need of a set or just one Amoco ad glass for an A62 pump. Send me a pm or email of what you have.
Jump to new posts Original Milk Glass Globe by jwood7 @ Sat Oct 25 2014 07:36 PM

Selling this original milk glass globe for a friend. He is asking 235$ shipped.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a fry mae west by johninlongview @ Sat Oct 25 2014 07:14 PM

don't you have some on ebay?
Page 11 of 13 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved