Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Signal Pump by wayno48 @ 50 minutes 4 seconds ago

I've always had a passion for Signal. Back in the early 1950's my father would not take is truck to anybody but Eddie Gavello. He owned a Signal station on 35th ave in Oakland Ca.Once there I got a Coke out of the machine.Eddie was a great man. Very
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Need A Computer For An Erie 53? by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 08:47 PM

PM sent, I would like to get it.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Thanksgiving Thursday.... by Rabbitman @ Today at 08:29 PM

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving day. Enjoy the rest of the holiday season.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie just got here ! by bsplichal95 @ Today at 08:16 PM

Welcome to OldGas!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Seraphin gas calibration can by Jolly-John @ Today at 06:06 PM

Have you done the basics, and Googled "Seraphin Test Measures"? The company is still in business. If you contacted them, they might help you in dating your item. John
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Painted Sign Restoration by 57-Chevy @ Today at 05:51 PM

PM sent
Jump to new posts Value of Sinclair "Washing" sign? by gruff1 @ Today at 05:41 PM

Hi everyone. Any thoughts on the value of this vintage Sinclair "Washing" sign? It's in great condition, has a little paint on the edges where someone got sloppy painting the building. It has great gloss and all but one of the original grom
Jump to new posts Re: 36-b lights by hornsrus @ Today at 04:26 PM

still for sale. charley
Jump to new posts Re: MS or wayne 80 gas pump top cut outs by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 02:26 PM

There was another thread just in the last 6 months, guy from the east coast.
Jump to new posts Re: Previsible attachment by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 02:03 PM

Charley, I think the G & B used an American attachment. That is the way it shows in Jack's books. Would you have a number for it then ? Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Pictures, Decals by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 02:01 PM

Rest to ebay.
Jump to new posts Re: THUNDERBIRD Gas Pump, NEW RESTO, Bennett 1066 by Paul Bell @ Today at 11:50 AM

Sorry guys, “Whoops” the dog and the ‘57 Bird not for sale! (Was hard to get her to pose!). John, have to catch you next time you stop by.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Buick Security Patches by GASandOIL @ Today at 09:31 AM

Sold pending payment - Thanks Oldgas!
Want to Buy Petroliana
I'm looking for Primrose Oil Co. items - oil cans, literature whatever you might want to sell. Shoot me a pm if you have anything . Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to all ! Wade
Jump to new posts Re: unknown gas globe help? by gasmansgp @ Today at 06:13 AM

Above is correct. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED SNOWMOBILE RELATED ITEMS by Markymark63 @ Today at 12:42 AM

I am assuming you have the old Schmidt Beer can with the snowmobiler on it?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB: Rusty,Crusty gas pump globe body by Watchtower @ Today at 12:28 AM

I need a crusty old metal (has to be metal) gas pump globe body, it doesn’t even need to be able to hold advertising glass anymore. Needs to be shipped to Canada Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Eco Islander bottom covers by Ted Matthews @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

It's been over a year. Has anybody heard from Mike?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB anything Coryell 70 or Terry’s Senator gas/oil by champlinman @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

I am looking to buy anything from the two Nebraska companies Coryell 70 or Terry’s Senator gas and oil companies. Please PM or call text me at 402-984-9269. Thx!! Todd.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Wayne 100 B gas pump.. by keithia @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Tom, I have this one in nice shape. I am in Iowa though.
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by Young's Union @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

You can't restore them to look that good. Clean it up and enjoy it!!
Jump to new posts 1912 ohio road map and motor guide tour book by richlube @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

measures 5+9+1 inches and is 405 pages with road by road coverage and lots of ads $27.00 shipped
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Crown globes by Dustin Balduff @ Yesterday at 07:01 PM

Hey Steve, thanks for the reply! I actually just grabbed a gold one at peotone last month. Gray and green are at the top of my list!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts want to buy Southwest 129 face plates by johntxpumps @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

Looking for a set of Southwest 129 step top faceplates. Look I g for good condition faceplates
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pyroil and Dri-Powr Display by ironheadtom @ Yesterday at 02:34 PM

Very nice Bob!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved