Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: curb sign by BrianH @ 6 minutes 21 seconds ago

Is that price even CLOSE to what these should bring? I never thought I'd see a lollipop sign for anywhere near that price. Brian H
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB: Tokheim 39 tall doors & Veeder root by K W FRITH @ 13 minutes 28 seconds ago

I've probably got a couple of VR's that would go to a Wayne 70 but the hard part is the shipping. It would probably run $50 to ship a $150 computer? Have you checked with Tom Buckles? He's right there by Indianapolis and probably has everything you
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: just joined. Thanks to all for this Site. by Young's Union @ 19 minutes 4 seconds ago

Welcome. Looking forward to pictures J
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: UNION 76 Certified Minute Man Signs by Young's Union @ 22 minutes 50 seconds ago

more pics
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts ESSO Collectors ?? by 5 quart @ 52 minutes 51 seconds ago

Esso 5 quart cans -Esso cans 30 ea-- Older essolube cans 35 ea- Carter and E 40 ea- top row Uniflo with sun sold- all plus shipping- Still have about 200 5 qts for sale- If you want pics send email address-- most are on my site at www.oilnspeed.com
Jump to new posts Re: BEWARE!!! Ebay seller. He's doing something fishy. by TheHorse13 @ Today at 09:50 AM

[quote=SeinfeldKramer]Beware eBay seller username is: zegron. He has a few gas/oil items listed that I believe he does not own. He's using exact photos from worthpoint for his items. He just sold a Yellow Texaco fuel chief pump plate for $490. The sa
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Wyane 100 Wyane 615 Wyane 620 by tbuckles @ Today at 09:24 AM

In my opinion there is no way to fairly assess the value of a pump from just pictures alone. Also since there seems to be restoration work done the true value can't be assessed without knowing the quality of work. Therefore I think it would be onl
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 Tall by r-man @ Today at 06:33 AM

I will give you ring, I have a station lighter but no pump. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Help me come up with a serial # for my Wayne 70 by bcouchene @ Today at 01:51 AM

Besides the "hose" what other indicators are there that it's a 577-R and not a 70? The "hose" that is shown in the picture isn't a hose it's an electric cable. Look at the nozzle.... I converted it to a fully functioning Electric
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Say a prayer for my mother by hotrodfun1 @ Today at 12:39 AM

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. I lost my mom just over a year ago and what Kevin said is very much try.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WTB outdoor telephone booth by fleetcmat @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

LOL 77 miles is very reasonable. Don't know why I did not see that listed on E Bay. Thanks, Mark
Jump to new posts Re: Clockface pump for sale by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Pictures
Jump to new posts Bennett Faces by Restore-Pumps @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

Are there any members in the Lacrosse WI.area that can check out a set of faces for a Bennett 373. The person that has emailed me states she has a set in excellent condition but cannot email pictures. Bruce. bwittig4@mchsi.com
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 515 drain handle mechanism by Stevo @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Hi Rob, Welcome to Oldgas! Could you post a picture of the gallon markers and a pic of the drain back on your pump? The shape of the individual gallon markers will usually help identify them. Thanks Steve
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

one not often available-field appears to be nice .. ... Socony Sanilac Cattle Spray Wooden Thermometer s in socony missing 152741508925
Jump to new posts Re: Greetings and I.D. help by `30Fordor @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

Thanks so much!I'll figure this out eventually!
Jump to new posts Re: Union 76 bulk plant -- family history by hancock-oil @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Jim Very Cool family history!!!! Jim
Jump to new posts Re: Gilmore sign years by aajf @ Yesterday at 07:05 PM

Thanks for the link. I appreciated the read. I had no intentions of wasting anyones time asking questions.. Thanks, Andrew
Jump to new posts Re: Service Station Hats How to Tell if Real Fake by michaelmill @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Thanks Bob! I myself and a few others were wondering about this. You were a great help. Much appreciated.
Jump to new posts Re: Misc Quart cans...$50 each Shipped by mrcavalcade @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

Nice! Wish there were some FREEDOM ones in the lot!
Jump to new posts Re: Original Wayne 866 Face Plate by Bigbad @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

I interested in plates. Call at 608 698 6916 my name is John I don't do the PayPal thank you
Jump to new posts Havoline Oil can. Early 1900's Dark gear compound by longbow @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

I Have listed this on ebay. Item #142538330556 Early Havoline Dark Gear Compound. Indian Refining Company. New York City. Possibly Unopened. I cant tell for sure Here is a rare one for your collection. I have searched and searched and can not
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: Minneapolis MN to Cleveland OH area by Ron Scobie @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

Thanks Ryan. I've used them over the years but he's on a limited budget. Still looking for a ride. Ron
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne, bennett, tokheim and G&B parts by petro & rodz @ Yesterday at 11:45 AM

i could use the wayne 70 face deflector sheilds .or filler pieces 6 pcs. in pic.that goes between door glass and face plates.also the stainless nozzle receiver cover.4 door glass meter glass stainless trim.
Jump to new posts Re: Pumps, Poles, Signs, Smalls by vwbusjukie @ Yesterday at 11:42 AM

more pics
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved