Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Reproduction one quart motor oil cans? by Bob Richards @ 15 minutes 0 seconds ago

Joseph, Yes, certain brands are being "Faked"... I collect Veedol/Tydol/Flying A... There are a number of Sellers on Ebay; selling fake Tydol and Flying A Cans; thankfully they are not close to being correct in color and in some instances,
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Clinder by K W FRITH @ Today at 11:33 AM

I have a perfect blue tinted original for sale for $800, or you can buy a really nice clear reproduction model from Dan & Viki at www.petronuts.com, for somewhere around $400 to $500.
Petroliana Value Questions
I can't believe anyone would bid it to that or that the OP thinks its worth more. If you took the box and instructions away, 99.9 % of the people would think its just a very nice restored air meter( that would sell in the 1200 range) So that is one e
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Station Driveway Bell Question by TonyG. @ Today at 10:59 AM

It's a Liberty Bell Mfg. Co. Swainsboro, GA. driveway signal model no. 56. There's 2 currently on Ebay. It, unlike most driveway signals has the parts all visible mounted on a steel plate. The left half has the bell assembly and the right half has th
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Racing cans and racing misc wanted by buzzy56 @ Today at 10:44 AM

Sent you a private pm.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Richfield Pair by pumpingethyl @ Today at 09:52 AM

SOLD...thanks Oldgas
Jump to new posts Re: Visi Gauge for sale by Done4 @ Today at 09:20 AM

This is how it mounts on my pump.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Hershey Swap who has a booth? by Gas stuff.com @ Today at 09:14 AM

I'll be there in spaces C3I. 37-43. We'll have hundreds of signs. Some pumps. Globes. Displays and who knows what else. Spot by and say hi.
Petroliana Sign Image Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts N.O.S. Masters Oil Bottles by pumpdoc @ Today at 09:12 AM

8 Bottles
Petroliana News
I've been to all of the shows, but unfortunately the Indy Ad and gas and oil shows are also this weekend as well. I'll be leaving tomorrow for Indy. Everyone that I've talked to is going to Indy. I told James two weeks ago at Dixie Gas that their sho
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Brook's Oil Co. oil can by mapper @ Today at 08:18 AM

Based on the price it's listed for on ebay, I'd say its worth $99!
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Rustyrelicsart- on Ebay by kybred76 @ Today at 06:06 AM

I bought something and got it only to realize is was a fantasy piece. I had my reservations but I took a shot knowing I would be protected by ebay. Once I received the item, I immediately knew it was bogus. I started the return process. He did refun
Jump to new posts Re: Calso globe by randog @ Today at 05:48 AM

Sold pending payment
Jump to new posts Re: gilbarco 86 pump survivor 1500.00 by randog @ Today at 05:37 AM

Sold pending payment
Jump to new posts Re: HELP DATING A MAP by Steven C. @ Today at 03:32 AM

Thanks everyone!! Bob, it would seem from the collective info given here, that your map would be 1933 as well. With the last digit "O", of the hyphenated code being the significant one. Hopefully this post will help others in the future
Jump to new posts 1930's Westinghouse Rotating Fan by Semitar6 @ Today at 12:38 AM

Interesting example 1930's Westinghouse Rotating Fan. Seems to be in great condition and runs well. $35, plus USPS Shipping. Message with any questions, or to receive a shipping quote. I guarantee delivery of all shipments.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Rocker Cans headed to Hershey? by Gas Junkie @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Was going to send you a pm, but your full
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbarco Pump Number and Year by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

First the name is Jack Sim, not Sims. I agree with Matt, your pump is a 994, and the 55465 tells me your pump was born in 1951. As someone mentioned above, put your nose very close the the round thing around the reset handle, and the 994 should be
Jump to new posts Re: Restoring an old gas station by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

Recently a friend of mine asked me is I had any pictures of stations that were made by a certain company. So, I started scanning any picture that showed a station, I now have over 2200 pictures of stations. They cover the first off the street stati
Jump to new posts GAS PUMP/GAS STATION BOOKS by gaspumpg @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

$200.00 FOR ALL PLUS SHIPPING BUYER PAY PAYPAL FEES IF USED.
Jump to new posts ECO AIR METER by gaspumpfrank @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

ECO CABINET MODEL 93 TIRE INFLATOR. OLDER RESTORATION, I DO NOT KNOW IF IT WORKS. PM FOR MORE PICS. DELIVERY TO HERSHEY $3000.00 THANKS FRANK 910-330-3085
Jump to new posts Antique Murray Chain Drive Pedal Tractor by Semitar6 @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Antique 1950s Murray Ball Bearing Chain Drive Tractor Pedal with Motor Tone. When I first acquired this 1950's Murray, I was going to restore it. However, after looking at it a second time, I thought the patina was so interesting, I should leave it
Jump to new posts RARE 1930's MARATHON "HANDY OILER" CAN by Semitar6 @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Rare example Marathon Handy Oiler Can. Still has its original oil inside it. Extremely hard to find. $70, plus free shipping for Domestic U.S. buyers. Shipping is USPS Priority and is based on your location. Message me with any questions.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: M&S 80 DOOR by gavs @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Give me a call tomorrow 765-586-4538 have several can send you some pics for you to choose from gary
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Sign Bracket for 36" to 38" sign..very nice! by LOWright @ Yesterday at 08:29 PM

Thank you Mike!
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved