Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Prestone Anti-Freeze Porcelain Thermometer by DaysPast @ Today at 01:40 AM

PM sent, Kevin.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Signal Pump by Speedracer @ Today at 01:06 AM

That pump looks absolutely great and Dan & Vicki are two of the nicest people around, both to talk to and do business with. I see them at Iowa and Columbus and set up next to them at the Utica, MI show. Great people. Very nice pump Steve. -Ste
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Need paint ideas for frame and pump and motors by Speedracer @ Today at 12:36 AM

Here's a Gilbarco 904 I did... (some have seen these pics in other threads).... I powder coated the frame and just used a rattle can on the motor, pump, etc. I used primer gray and (I think) semi-gloss or gloss black, I can't remember. I buffed al
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Camera Drones by MoonShine @ Today at 12:32 AM

You all might want to check out some of the Ag sites. Such as: Agtalk , there are other sites like agweb, but im not a visitor of that site or others...but lots of farmers using drones..
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted: ERIE 753 BASE by Speedracer @ Today at 12:23 AM

I STILL NEED A BASE FOR AN ERIE 753, IF ANYONE HAS ONE. THE BASE I NEED MEASURES APPROXIAMTELY 15" x 15" from skin mounting lip to lip. Sean (Skomatinsky) tried his best to help me out. And I really appreciate all of his help. We talked s
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Tecumseh Service NOS Signs by DaysPast @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

I have 2 of these new old stock Tecumseh Service embossed metal signs. Measures 24" x 16". Signs will be shipped with original box. I can e-mail or text additional pics if interested. Price is $95.00 each shipped to lower 48. Prefer Pay
Jump to new posts "Pull Ahead To Last Open Pump" Gas Station Sign by DaysPast @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

This is a heavy, embossed metal sign. Has a drop/run of paint on top part as you can see in pic. Probably from when the gas station pole it was mounted on was painted. Measures 18" x 18". I can e-mail or text additional pics if interested
Jump to new posts Re: level of restotation by model72 @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

You received the best advice above. Clean what you can, polish it and stand back and decide if you like the way it looks. If not, start the restoration process.
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED SNOWMOBILE RELATED ITEMS by Dig joy @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By Markymark63I am assuming you have the old Schmidt Beer can with the snowmobiler on it? Thanks for the reply. Yes, a few of them.
Jump to new posts Re: Original or Reproduction Waterslide Decals by Oldgas Moderator @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Hi Joseph, Welcome to Oldgas.com Mike Slama makes water slide decals: http://slamaglobe.com/gas_decals.html Just a hint: Putting your email in the public topic makes it available to spam list harvesters. Not good. Better to put your email in your
Jump to new posts Re: Flying A embossed porcelain sign by BIGFOOT @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

Killer sign and recommended seller.
Jump to new posts Re: Southwest 90 pump top by Rabbitman @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Sent you a pm.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Petroliana Auction, Indianapolis Sat Nov 25 by oiljobber @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

I was thinking about participating but then I saw where it's two dealers who are running their inventory through the auction. Does anyone know if this is a no reserve auction or would I be bidding against the house on every piece? Some neat pieces
Jump to new posts Re: towers for sale # 1 by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

still available.417 394 2788. charley
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Martin Schwartz Pricer box inserts by 42packard @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

Still need a lot of help Anybody have anything? Jerry.............
Jump to new posts Re: WTB phone booth parts by fleetcmat @ Yesterday at 03:02 PM

My leads did not work out. still looking for parts. Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: MS or wayne 80 gas pump top cut outs by pumpdoc @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

Hi Craig. I was wondering if you ever seen any of those tops that Novaman was doing? There were none at the end of that thread. Did he get the metal studs in? Did you ever see one with plastic inserts installed? Huskybob listed a 2014 thread. Was won
Jump to new posts Re: unknown gas globe help? by burl19 @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Thanks all for help! Greatly appreciated!
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Need A Computer For An Erie 53? by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 11:02 AM

Joe, I see it now. Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: 6 Tydol Veedol qrts one price by Steven C. @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Early Square Cans & Cities Service Smalls by BryceG @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

items end this Sunday night
Jump to new posts Re: OIL,GAS,& COAL HEATING POLE THERMOMETER by hawkike @ Yesterday at 07:48 AM

Bump.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Previsible attachment by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 07:23 AM

i have one of each not he same. charley
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser C111 visible gas pump by Summerland @ Thu Nov 23 2017 10:43 PM

Thanks guys - I think we have a mixed breed puppy.
Jump to new posts Vintage 1960's Mobile Oil Metal Guide Map - Wester by Sarman47 @ Thu Nov 23 2017 10:28 PM

Take a road trip back in time with this fabulous original 1960's metal Mobil Oil Guide Map showing distances and routes between select cities. This display was a handy tool for road travellers, long before GPS or the internet was available. Some fa
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved