Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: HELP!!! with identifying vintage can(s) by Cold Pizza @ 2 minutes 4 seconds ago

Nice photo.
Jump to new posts Re: Light socket repair question by wocopep @ 33 minutes 24 seconds ago

Havent seen that one before. It appears to be metal, so heat it up to separate without breaking.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 300 by BobbyT @ Today at 05:25 AM

Thanks jack!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1930's KEYSTONE "RIDE-EM" STEAM ENGINE TRAIN by Semitar @ Today at 03:02 AM

Keystone introduced the "Ride-Em" series of toys beginning in 1932. This is a better conditioned example then the last one I sold on here. Has its original paint & wheels. Keystones toys are blowing up in value this year, esp. the ride
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Marine Lubricants Sign by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 11:48 PM

A nice sign like this; sells itself. In my opinion, no need to give away money to an auction house. In Canada, most auction houses charge a 20% sellers premium. If at auction this sign sold for $10,000.00 it would still net the seller $8,000.00 afte
Jump to new posts Re: REPRO Shoebox Globes in the works by pumpdoc @ Yesterday at 11:37 PM

Does the shoebox globe come with the base or bases? The globe is $350.00.Bases are ? Do I buy the lenses from Pogo? Are the lenses $125.00? I think you have a great item.. Can't wait to hear from you. Thank You, Dan.
Jump to new posts Re: Dixie Pump Globe by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

It's all original. $200 or so per lens. People don't pay as much for a single unless they already have one. Hope this helps. The company was out of Ann Arbor MI.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 56-A wheels in need of by pumpdoc @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Hi Joe. Wow. Nothing but ice and rain!!I did not get a chance to go done to shop for the parts. Try to get there next day or so. Will send them out. Price ?? Just tell your friend , it's on OLDGAS.LOL I will get some shims & clutch's also. Let's
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Countertop Project . . . by Nicole @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Now a little puppy might climb in there with the globes, so I'm sure you got some baby proofing to do. Sweet Valentines gift there...
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Advertising Auction Julesberg, CO Jan.21, 2017 by Nubbers123 @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

I see some repops here
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie from Vancouver Island Canada by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

I'm 20 minutes east of Langley and I usually don't go to the show. I should be around that weekend.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Post a random picture. by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Steve.... hahaha thats a good one!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Lot Of 4 Buss Fuse Dealer ID Manuals by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Sold Thank you Oldgas.
Jump to new posts Re: Signal gas sign by Ed Steagall @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

I remember this sign being on Craigs List or E-Bay a year or so ago. I think it was for $200 or about that, maybe $250. I would buy if reasonably priced, definitely from a SIGNAL Station originally. Ed.
Jump to new posts Re: Brass nozzle polishing by Terry Flannery @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Thanks all for replying, lots of options. I have the time now to diddle around with this old nozzle, it's dead of winter in north Wis. It's been very well used and has lots of dings and scratches. I have a place for it on my 41 IH gas truck and it wi
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED TOURIST HOME GLOBES AND SIGNS by HI-OCTANE @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

How about this one Shaun Auto Camp sign :
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Tim S from Maryland by Tim s @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

Thanks, I should be able to make it to Frederick on March 11th. Tim
Jump to new posts BA British American Official Football NOS Signs by Pogo's Garage @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

BA British American Official Football Sign, it measures 31 x 86 and is made of waxed cardboard. It was delivered to a BA station in the Kootenays, and was still in cardboard when discovered in storage. It is NOS and has never been displayed, and is i
Jump to new posts Re: Selling New lenses and decals not using by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Everyones stuff is shipped. Thanks again
Jump to new posts Re: Signs by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By Markymark63Price on the Canada Dry sign please? $225 shipped to Canada
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Glenn Millers 2 day auctions Feb 10-11 2017 by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Just a reminder of Glenn's auction coming up. No buyers premium fees for in house purchases.
Jump to new posts Re: New Shell x100 classic oil by miles1 @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

there is definitely a demand for this!I took 6 cases of NOS metal wolfs head quarts to the Hershey car show this past yr and didn't sell a single one to a petro collector. @ $9/$10 a piece the old car guys gobbled most of them up and every single one
Jump to new posts Re: sign with orginal wrappings stuck to it by kenr @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

Thanks everyone
Jump to new posts Re: Nice Thristy Just Whistle Soda Bottle Cap Sign by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

Sold pending payment. Thank you oldgas
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Mint Cougar Sign by pickurt @ Yesterday at 08:31 AM

Doesn't get any better than that! Thanks for sharing. _________________ Kurt
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved