Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Early Fry 17 with external pump by Catauladave @ 37 minutes 14 seconds ago

Got it this time Loyd ! Thanks again, Dave PS The pump that I found does not have the totalsizer on it.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Outdoor Clock by chevyll @ Today at 02:44 AM

I,m not sure its an aztec . The clock in the picture has a white face and possible a white and black ring around the outside.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Hanging 42" round signs by Young's Union @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Clear plastic mirror hangers. Don't show. Work great!! J
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Finally Together by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:49 PM

Looks great!
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil pump signs by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Nice find!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, Joe from Chicago Here! by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Welcome to OldGas!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Washington by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Welcome to OldGas!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Petroliana Auction at Morphy Auction 7-23-17 by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Man the prices.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" July 17th - 23rd 2017 by 66phillips @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

My Morphy buys
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month July '17 by HI-OCTANE @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

And last but not least
Jump to new posts Re: Computer price change by ldj @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By bcoucheneI'm in the process of rebuilding one as well and noticed the exact same thing. If I apply slight pressure to the price change mechanism, and then wiggle the price wheels I can get it to move without forcing or bending an
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Sinclair 100th Anniversary globe by Newpumpguy71 @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

Selling my Sinclair 100th Anniversary glass body globe. Excellent condition. Price is $300 plus the ride. Thanks.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Vintage Speed Equipment NOS Sun Product Tach & Cup by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

New in the box, old school Sun Product 5,000 rpm Tach and chrome cup. Asking $350 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: One Piece Etched by TC @ Yesterday at 08:55 PM

Price drop 950. shipped
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts GB 65 Skins by wwagonman @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Looking for a set of sheet metal skins for a G&B 65. Thanks, Lee
Jump to new posts Re: Need your help with my 3rd Ed. of the Gas Pump bk by TheAmateur @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Hi Jack, I'll also email you the following information. I have the top section and cylinder for what I believe is a Canadian Wayne (Boyle-Dayton) 10 gallon 78, 83 or 87. The cylinder measures 12" in diameter and is 30 3/4" tall. In the
Jump to new posts Restored 4-Sided Traffic Light by jhyers3 @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Beautifully restored 4-sided traffic light. Asking $1,200.00 Email jhyers3@icloud.com
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED EARLY STAR WARS FIGURES AND ACCESSORIES by Tico man @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

R2D2...............NOS shiny never used since bought.....Tom
Jump to new posts 1965 Gulf Gas Pump Restored eBay by jhyers3 @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Beautifully restored 1965 Gulf gas pump. Globe lights up when plugged into an outlet. Great conversation piece for collectors! Starting price: $3200.00 Buy it now price: $4500.00 eBay listing #222591337279 Email jhyers3@icloud.com
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas Auction Contemporary signs? by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By Signs&NeonsJust got my Penn Iowa Gas catalog in the mail - besides an overall lack of quality/rarity in any appreciable quantity - I was most disappointed to see all the "contemporary" signs included. This is suppo
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Lighted Zephyr Sign with Post by Done4 @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

I don't think it's that common because it is plastic and I don't think many survived. You could repaint it and that might help the over all valve. As said before it still is a cool sign.
Jump to new posts Re: Gramps 1939 Union 76 fuel truck has lights-- by Alex @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

Nice. And even more special as it is a family heirloom.
Jump to new posts Re: Maps/Advertising/Button by RedHat @ Yesterday at 11:11 AM

White Rose items sold.
Jump to new posts QUART CANS -SINCLAIR-66-SIOUX ETC by 5 quart @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

Top row l to r-Oilzum Cardboard banks 10 ea-Sinclair aviation-35- Heritage 3.00 Bottom- Cenpeco metal 30 Full-- Amalie cardboard full 30.00-Sioux Metal full 75- TRW Vitane metal empty 45- Phillips 10-- back very poor- For more pics backs-- etc and m
Jump to new posts Iowagas presale revere fluted pole with rutledge b by wolf1980 @ Yesterday at 09:29 AM

8 ft revere pole with uncommon rutledge light box. Nice pole, nice base. Two spotlights underneath are fixed position, two on top are adjustable. Spotlight housings on top are aluminum and have seen better days. Wiring should probably be replaced.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved