Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Cast iron lubester lids by Morgan @ 19 minutes 32 seconds ago

Originally Posted By Ron ScobieFirst phone call was at 5:00. 2nd phone call was at 5:05. He took the rest. I preferred emails as I was going out to mow the lawn once I was done responding to a customer about Simplex parts. Get over it. Ron Ha ha
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Ashland Flying Octane ethyl lens by wolf1980 @ Today at 10:24 AM

Looking for a single Ashland Flying Octane Ethyl lens for a glass body globe. Pm or email Mike at rsplymouth@yahoo.com Thanks
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: Tall Electric, 60 Narrow, 541, AO by Rabbitman @ Today at 10:02 AM

PM sent.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Mobil Clear Wipes..
Jump to new posts Texaco Cheerleader Posters 1970s-Set of 3 by Alex @ Today at 09:46 AM

Found these in an old bulk plant and forgot I had them. Am selling as a set with original box. One has a water stain on trim. You can see it down the right hand side in the first picture. Pictures show the detail. The second has a bit of a crea
Jump to new posts Texaco Side Mount Poles by vwbusjukie @ Today at 09:20 AM

I have 2 Texaco side mount poles,(poles only) both poles are solid and straight but will need to have a little work done to the bases. $450 each. Free delivery to Dixie or local pick up in TN 37615. Will hold long as needed. I have more pics if you
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 42" Magnolene Motor Oil sign by HI-OCTANE @ Today at 08:00 AM

Thanks Butch , That's what I thought .
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: R.I.P. Jerry Lewis by Cold Pizza @ Today at 07:54 AM

Nutty Professor,Errand Boy & especially the King of Comedy were some of his stand out favorites of mine. Here's one of his best..
Jump to new posts Blue lamp shade by ROCCO2 @ Today at 07:24 AM

Blue porcelain lamp shade, works, with bracket some small chips measures about 9" x 8" $75.00 plus the ride thanks Rock
Jump to new posts Re: RARE ATLANTIC WHITE FLASH PORCELAIN SIGN DSP by erp7777 @ Today at 06:22 AM

thanks Randy for assisting
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Incheck porcelain tire sign by thebmwjunkie @ Today at 05:56 AM

I figured it was too good to be true. Thanks for the replies.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Wolf's Head Five Gallon Oil Can by Semitar6 @ Today at 01:35 AM

Sold
Jump to new posts Re: Let`s see your original decals by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

This is right up my alley!!!! Great thread and I will contribute to this soon! Thanks to all who have posted all the great pictures! Rob
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for help as to what this sign is by JimT @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 36 clockface by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

What a great pump and good deal!
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbert Barker type 67 model 7 pump restoration by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Looks great!
Jump to new posts Re: 1920s Filling Station at Kurf├╝rsten garage by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Wow!!
Jump to new posts Re: POTM "Pump of the Month" August 2017 by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Good looking pumps everyone! Hopefully more to come!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 615 Pump Handle by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Looking for a nice original wayne 615 pump handle. Let me know what you have! Thanks!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Husky gas anything. Rare coke signs by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Welcome to OldGas!
Jump to new posts Re: Repaint a Capolite by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Painting a CAPCO globe and having it light up well will be hard. You can scratch it up with a scotchbrite pad but I'd clean it very well with lacquer thinner or something similiar. They sell adhesion paint to plastic promoters that I would use as w
Jump to new posts Re: Jack sim pump book by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

I don't have any for sale, but there will probably be a 3rd edition, hopefully by Christmas or the first of the year. Send me your email address and I will put you on the list for the 3rd book. Thanks, Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett model 56 by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

These type of pumps were used on farm or commercial locations where branding them wasn't necessary since the gas was not for sale. They were usually delivered red. But...who knows what a owner decided to do to his pump. Here is some literature tha
Jump to new posts Re: Information on D-X Oil/Disney Dumbo Ads 1942? by DXoilson @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By DWShefferVery cool.....as a Disney collector and an Old Gas collector, I find them very appealing! Do you have them framed with UV filtering glass? If not, you might want to spend the money and get UV glass or plexi installed.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: GM dealership " Experiance " sign by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

SOLD Thanks
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved