Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Sterling Motor Oil tombstone sign value? by Rusty Damn Yank @ Today at 03:53 PM

Howdy all, I'm sure glad to be on this forum finally. I've heard OldGas is one of the best resources, especially for a newby picker like me just getting started. I have an opportunity to buy this Sterling motor oil sign and wanted to see if anyone
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts New member by Rusty Damn Yank @ Today at 03:40 PM

Howdy all, I'm a damn yankee from Chicago currently residing in Bandera in the Hill Country of Southern Texas. Friends and the American Pickers corrupted me- I absolutely love picking and there's plenty of resources out here. I mostly pick oil/gas
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Derby Globe by Rcarp @ Today at 02:27 PM

Still Available!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Anbody looking for a national visiguage??? by cggas @ Today at 01:43 PM

Anybody need this visi off of this pump? It's for a national. Pm me chris
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts SHELL DONAX T-6 ON EBAY-TRI-COLOR SHARK TOOTH by hawkike @ Today at 01:32 PM

Item no.122561287473 If interested bid through "oldgas"
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Standard Oil Sign Stolen in Eastern Washington by Wayne Wood @ Today at 01:19 PM

A Eastern Washington retired farmer friend reported that this Standard Oil of California sign in the picture was stolen in the last two months. He said that these 4 sections were taken plus 3 more sections of the other side. Also missing are some tir
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Check the Oil Swap Meet and Auction by kingshawn @ Today at 12:41 PM

Planning on make the trip next year,what is everyone's opinion on the best time to go?
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member:) by SandPCollector @ Today at 12:24 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Lieutenant 76 is only one step away from Agent 99.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts AC Service Sign by nebrgas @ Today at 12:22 PM

Looking for one of these in nice condition. Dave 402-469-0816
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: RARE 1940'S GULF DEALER SIGN DSP by erp7777 @ Today at 10:55 AM

thanks Les
Jump to new posts Re: RARE 1940S SUNOCO GAS OIL PORCELAIN SIGN by Done4 @ Today at 10:43 AM

Close-up pic.
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Phone booth.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Erie 70 top by Blackout @ Today at 10:20 AM

bump...........
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts 153 tokheim visible gas pump parts by Awd @ Today at 10:06 AM

Looking for tokheim 153 visible gas pump access door and trim. Please let me know if you have one you would be willing to sell or even send in to have a recast made.
Jump to new posts Re: Red Crown Snappy window poster 1939 by G Jones @ Today at 09:33 AM

Poster is SOLD Thanks Oldgas
Jump to new posts Re: Open house 9to noon by collector to col @ Today at 08:15 AM

My place is the big red brick,320 n Wayne st,Kenton oh ,cell EJ 567 208 2603 hope to meet more collectors,thanks and stay cool today,
Jump to new posts Re: Finding parts for this pump by K W FRITH @ Today at 07:57 AM

The pump you have found and are wondering about is well worth the effort. It is easily worth $1000 just from the pictures provided. If it was in an undamaged state and complete, it would command pricing in the $2200 to $2700 range. Many examples have
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: Any Rocker Can Not Pictured Take a Look by eric grinder @ Today at 07:25 AM

Upgraded the Delcopenn. Still looking for anything new.
Jump to new posts Re: Veedrr/Root wheels, how many of you caught this by Cold Pizza @ Today at 06:38 AM

Great info Jack..thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 505 front panel sign placement by gasmansgp @ Today at 06:22 AM

Originally Posted By JimTPaul -Just curious here-Why odd numbers? Jim, Over the years, I have measured original sign locations from the pumps restored. Just about all used odd numbers up from the bottom. I don't know why but they did? Since it w
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Coryell 70! Anything, Anybody?? Thx!!! by champlinman @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

I will be at Iowa Gas. Anyone bringing any Coryell 70 items? Thx!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Green 1/2 gallon Champlin oil can by champlinman @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

In search of the green 1/2 gallon square Champlin oil can. I have the blue one. Thx!!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "Let`s see your..." shoe box pumps by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Here is a little information on the Tydol to Flying A transition. I am not 100% sure this is how it went. If some one knows for sure hopefully they will let us know. This first change in the transition was to add decals to globe lenses and to the end
Jump to new posts Re: Oil cans- cleaned out bulk plant by nuts66 @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

#3 sold Thanks Oldgas
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved