Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Unrestored Bennett 76 Pump For Sale by yesteryear @ 8 minutes 6 seconds ago

Sent pm call me thanks
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
added a new one to the wall... Have had the D-X version before, but for some reason have always preferred the Oils version
Jump to new posts Re: Oilzum Vita-Lube Rack by BrianH @ Today at 09:00 AM

Owen, As always, awesome work. The PM I just sent you goes along perfectly with this thread...you need to somehow advertise your "product line" so everybody can see the work you do. Craftsman like you are a credit to this hobby. Brian
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Vintage Oklahoma State Reformatory Badges by KIP @ Today at 03:24 AM

Brass OSR Department of Corrections Uniform and Hat Badge. Both are in good shape. $95 shipped for the pair.
more pictures
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month March '17 by huskybob @ Today at 02:58 AM

Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Tokheim 34/36 inspection door by petropumps @ Yesterday at 11:09 PM

Hey guys, I have a very worthwhile project I'm working on and the one piece I'm in desperate need of is an inspection door. Tokheim 34 or Tokheim 36 will work. Any chance anyone can help me out? Thanks in advance!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Color of gas in 1924? by Oilcanman87 @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Gilmore advertised blue green gas so sure that'd work well
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: sinclair opaline f for fords by JimT @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

Phony- He'll have another coming up when that one leaves the archives of ebay.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: coke VMC 33 valuation by Rabbitman @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Craig, Joey VanMatre is very knowledgeable on this stuff. He is "coke and stuff" on here and is on Facebook all the time. I would ask his opinion.....Gary
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: super indiana quart can on ebay by Oldgas @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

This is not an acceptable way to do business, especially with another member on this forum. A deal is a deal. The auction should have been completed as a contract. Goodbye Nucky.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 6 FT Phillips 66 sign by Tim s @ Yesterday at 08:03 PM

Still looking for a 6' Phillips 66 . Tim
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED: "Murray Super Sonic Jet Pedal Car" by chevyll @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

there is one on a craigslist ad somewhere I seen , if i run across it I will let you know
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Just Remember by advertologist @ Yesterday at 07:30 PM

ridiculous .. ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-FIRESTON...D-/182499162282
Jump to new posts Re: gulf white marine 12.5 inch wide body globe by 4GAS&OIL @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

Very nice unique wide body globe.
Jump to new posts Re: USL Flashlight Batteries wanted. by imback @ Yesterday at 06:27 PM

Either way. I have talked to a lot of collectors in the Flashlight & Battery Circuit & they have past the word around talked about it & no one has ever seen a USL D Cell Flashlight battery, no one. Not even the President of the collector
Jump to new posts Coca Cola Menu Board by ironheadtom @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

30" x 18" made out of a masonite type material. $180 shipped to the lower 48. Thanks, Tom
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: bear ring oil can -5 gallon by Tankar @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Never have seen a 5 gallon one
Jump to new posts Re: NEW Sunoco Sign Discovery!!! by Steven C. @ Yesterday at 04:16 PM

I found another picture with this "Sunoco Gasoline" sign in it. And what I'm thinking is this globe I recently bought.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Globe Gasoline curb sign. by Oldgas Moderator @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Thank you Oldgas!
Jump to new posts Re: Service station bell Help. by Johnay @ Yesterday at 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By allnickcatsWho makes a kit to power your Veda root + spin your spinners ??? and how much does it cost ???? NOT sure what this has to do with my question.
Jump to new posts Re: Paint color for curb sign base. by jrewing @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Thanks guys, I will leave as is.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: flite fuel shiel globe lense, phillips 66 by G & B T-179 @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Eco 97 (1948) restoration by bmclemore @ Yesterday at 02:16 PM

Thanks for the pictures, great setup, like the work station with the hanging lights!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Pollygas Air Drum Pump with Ecco Air Meter by capevettes @ Yesterday at 11:08 AM

Chris and Craig, thanks very much for your replies. I just looked at the Gas Pump Heaven site and they had a pic of a red one that looked alot like the one I was looking at. If you guys would go to www.autocollections.com and go to collectibles, a
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved