Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: SIX SHELL OIL CO."SMALLS" by elsinore6 @ 21 minutes 9 seconds ago

pm sent on pencil and button
Jump to new posts Re: Signs, thermometers, smalls by warriorgas @ 50 minutes 54 seconds ago

It is a light up! Reverse painted glass and it works. $400 ono
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Specialized Lubricants sign help??? by nzoil @ Today at 05:21 AM

Thanks a lot for your help.
Jump to new posts Pump year ID and door needed by Junk Man Jeremy @ Today at 12:25 AM

Good evening, I just bought a Wayne 70 pump and I was wondering if anyone could identify the year it was made. I know the general years they were made, but I wanted to see if anyone knew the exact year. Also looking for a door and top for my restorat
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Fry Finger by Signs-R-Us @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Looking for a finger for the gallon selector handle on a fry visible. Bob blbeck77@aol.com
Jump to new posts Tok 36B Top w/ Original Signal Ad Glass by petropumps @ Yesterday at 11:06 PM

This is a pretty special top. All original ad glass in a perfect 36b top. All clips are there and and someone wired it to light but that part isn't permanent and can come out if used on a pump. Rare glass from what I've heard. Asking $1200 obo.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Model T Front End p/u in So. Cal by richlube @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

nice
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Keesee visible pump handle WTB by SloDave @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Jack, Thanks for your reply and I certainly appreciate your enthusasm and what you have done for us. The tag says... CUT "108A" MODEL "F" Thanks, Dave Gillette SloDave
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne model 861 or 40 cast iron top by SloDave @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Still available. It's an 861.
Jump to new posts Re: 1940 Texaco Fire-Chief Gas Pump Plate by Stephenwarren30 @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Price Drop $150.00
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "Let`s see your..." shoe box pumps by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

This is the third shoe box pump in my collection. It is a Gilbarco model 89. It was originally a any brand model with a ad glass top and no vertical moldings. I converted it into a "Tidewater" model by changing the top to a ad glass delete
Jump to new posts Re: Island Oil Can rack by Dale Stephens @ Yesterday at 07:34 PM

That is an old battery charger or what is left of one...
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Columbus Swap Meet by T-way @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

We'll be there with at least one new 13.5" lens offering. Maybe a 15.0" one too. If I have enough time to pull it off.
Jump to new posts Re: My New Pump Mover! by BryceG @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

saw that thing in action at the evansville show... i had to do a double take! super cool
Jump to new posts D-X BULLET PENCIL(IOWA) CONOCO SCREW DRIVER. by hawkike @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

The bullet advertises D-X MOTOR OIL-FIRESTONE FARM SUPPLIES PHONE 110 PERRY IOWA. Screw driver only says "RALPH JAMIESON MORRISON 27" which i assume is the phone no. Choice $12.00 shipped.
Jump to new posts Re: Large lot of "texaco wings" & other die cast. by kybred76 @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

pm sent
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Michigan Gas - 05/14/17 by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

Keeth Hays is the guy you're looking for.
Jump to new posts Re: SHELL TABLE CIGARETTE LIGHTER by hawkike @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Bump.$35.00 Shipped to lower 48
Jump to new posts Re: Help ID year of pump, and other questions by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 12:32 PM

Is your top flat enough to hold a globe? It looks too convexed from here.
Jump to new posts RARE PRIMROSE 5 QT. CAN by bustermonty @ Yesterday at 12:14 PM

Rough but rare. Great graphics all around. Would love $200 but will accept a reasonable offer. Ship free lower 48.
Hey Fred, looking good.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: FRY parts by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 09:39 AM

i have one that could be fixed if you cant find a better one.send e-mail then i can send pics. charley
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: N.O.S. HALF PINT SHELL OUT BOARD MOTOR OIL.FULL by hawkike @ Yesterday at 09:38 AM

BUMP.
Jump to new posts Eco tag & Wayne parts by ROCCO2 @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

One original Eco air meter model 93 brass tag no damage $75.00 one pair of Wayne 60 window horse shoes no pits very nice $75.00 pair all plus shipping. thanks for looking. Rock
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: ECO Air meter check valve O rings by HOTROD EVO @ Yesterday at 08:23 AM

Thank you!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved