1 47 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
4 hours ago
$70.00 shipped
1 151 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
5 hours ago
Originally Posted by mtrotnic
I would try uship.com if I was trying to figure it out. Post a pic with dimensions and you will get bids from people likely traveling near the sign looking to fill their trailer. I've had nothing but positive results from a few ship jobs.

Got a ride with uship.com,thanks
376 132,489 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
5 hours ago
Thank you for the information gentlemen!

Ron, I will be sending you an email!

Jack, you are correct, and my apologies for the terminology error; I believe there may have been a limiter (not metering device) to control the volume dispensed, i.e. quart, gallon, etc.
3 123 Read More
Welcome New Members
6 hours ago
Here you go
8 52 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
6 hours ago
Originally Posted by Jhaas63
I’ll take it. PM sent.

Sold,thanks.
3 210 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
8 hours ago
Price Drop
$300.00 Shipped OBO
3 517 Read More
8 hours ago
Price Drop
$325.00 shipped
4 622 Read More
Petroliana News
8 hours ago
Hershey is coming up soon and I wanted to point out a change that affects us and others in the southeast corner of the Red Field (between the football stadium and old hockey arena).
Hersheypark will be utilizing that area for construction/construction equipment. Vendors in that section were told they would be moved elsewhere in the swapmeet for 2019.
It looks like we will be assigned to the roadway in front of Chocolate World, where motor coaches usually park. When I get the space numbers I will post them here.
I do not know where my neighbors (fellow oldgassers, petroliana dealers, and "race car" row) will be assigned. Most likely everyone will be scattered around the various fields depending on how many spaces they had/need.
0 31 Read More
8 hours ago
I’ll take them.Will send you a pm later tonight.
4 251 Read More
9 hours ago
$30 shipped for the soap
2 225 Read More
9 hours ago
$145 shipped takes the pair

Caltex $80 shipped
Seaside $80 shipped
0 41 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
9 hours ago
Hell of a job 👍
9 215 Read More
9 hours ago
Nice!
1 188 Read More
Welcome New Members
9 hours ago
Jump to new posts Re: hi [by RedHat]
Welcome!
6 33 Read More
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
And auctioneers are definitely negotiable as well. If you dont like their proposed sellers commission let them know.
15 808 Read More
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Yesterday at 10:42 PM
make offer: Aro hose reels parts , I bet these were sharp looking when they were new with the chrome trim.
0 30 Read More
Yesterday at 10:35 PM
I’m pretty sure it’s the same time every year which was last weekend . I will try to remember to post it on oldgas a couple of weeks before next years event . It really is a great time , no one will be disappointed if you like old cars old buildings Harley’s Indians , signs , gas pumps , good food and music , and the scenery is pretty amazing .
11 198 Read More
Yesterday at 08:59 PM
Very Nice Pump😎👍
6 517 Read More
Yesterday at 08:48 PM
Does anyone have the springs ?
The spinners look great!
Thanks
11 788 Read More
Yesterday at 08:14 PM
Here’s an example of scratches darkened on real thin porcelain. It makes the blue look a lot better, but it darkened the yellow a little bit. Overall the sign looks a lot better. (If you zoom in on the yellow and compare each picture, you can see what I’m talking about. However it’s not very noticeable from a distance, I just wanted you to be aware). It darkens it for two reasons... there could be rust/grime in the cracks and/or the porcelain is worn thin where the scratches are and blue is the underlying color.

Make sure you clean your sign and use a clean rag. This will prevent you from dragging dirt and grime into those areas.

All of this was probably way too long and technical of an answer, but just letting those know, who have never done it.

By-the-way, this sign looked like it was used as a door mat in a mud factory when I got it and the porcelain had worn and faded thin.
4 127 Read More
Yesterday at 06:59 PM
yes they are still available. I am in Johnson City TN (far NE corner of TN) can deliver to Dixie Gas if paid for.or deposit
5 782 Read More
Yesterday at 06:44 PM
...great 2019, Clifton laugh ...love that Flexlume sign...
14 649 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 05:31 PM
Looking to buy GM and Chevrolet cans. Oil, transmis, antifreeze, wax, or any other cans, bottles, or tins pre 1970s. (Not interested in 70’s-80’s black and white cans) Pics are for examples. Pm me or call/text 641-295-0875 if you have or know of any for sale. Thank You!!
Mike
0 32 Read More
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2019 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved