Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS! by Speedracer @ Today at 04:46 AM

That game was great. That game will be far more exciting than this years Super Bowl.... And I just say that because that'll be a hard game to top as far as excitement goes. One of the best football games I've seen in a while.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: G,day fromOz by Speedracer @ Today at 04:41 AM

Welcome to a great website. -Steve
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hello ...New Member Here. by Speedracer @ Today at 04:40 AM

Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hello! New member here! by Speedracer @ Today at 04:40 AM

Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hi =) by Speedracer @ Today at 04:39 AM

Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie from TN! by Speedracer @ Today at 04:39 AM

Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Hello, I am a new member by Speedracer @ Today at 04:38 AM

Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Barrett Jackson what a show by Speedracer @ Today at 04:22 AM

Wow, that auction is getting crazy!! Few days left. I can't imagine what the rest of this stuff is going to go for. I woulda bought the Husky, but I need two of them for where I want to display them. -Steve
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Gilbert & Barker 176 always finished in red? by Jack Sim @ Today at 03:29 AM

When you have over 500 pieces of original gas pump literature and each state the height, weight, etc., then it says "red" after color, you tend to believe the standard color of pumps coming from the companies is "red." There alwa
Jump to new posts Re: Jack Sim's Guide to Gas Pumps 3rd Edition? by Watchtower @ Today at 01:49 AM

Also super interested
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Skunk oil quart can, no stink here! by iowaoil @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

I think the quart is real. I think the handy oil is a vinyl wrap. This seller is selling the collection of Dave Wahl. He passed away last year. He had an AMAZING collection, so better watch this seller for a long time.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Moxie Thermometer with Bottle by Caracal25 @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

$300 plus s/h?
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Gas Pump S&P Shakers For Sale by SandPCollector @ Yesterday at 08:30 PM

Bump
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts want to buy Withrow 3V3 oil can by GASandOIL @ Yesterday at 07:11 PM

Looking to buy a Withrow 3V3 oil can, send me a message if you have one, thank you, Wade
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Clear vision top by Awd @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Looking for a clear vision top and jar lid. similar to the one pictured, picture is from Done4
Jump to new posts Gasboy Gas Pump, Very Nice Condition by coltex @ Yesterday at 04:52 PM

Here is a Gasboy Gas Pump in very nice condition. All original with pump. I would rather not ship it and could bring it to Des Moines if not get it to someone sooner. $350 OBO. Thank you.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Steve McQueens "Bullitt" Mustang has been Found by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

One of the '68 Chargers they used,was found recently too. https://bringatrailer.com/2013/01/14/million-dollar-claim-the-bullitt-1968-dodge-charger/
Jump to new posts Re: Boyle Dayton Gas Cart by wade @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Where exactly are you located?
Thanks again Jack, really appreciate your input.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Gas Pump by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 02:32 PM

I wish the auction houses would quit listing pumps as "Shell pump, etc." That is one good reason most people outside of the hobby call them that. Jack
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: RARE GOODYEAR TIRE PORCELAIN SIGN 66 INCH by erp7777 @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

asking $1099
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Chevrolet by Jamie P @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

I would be interested in Dealership Collectibles. signs, banners etc
Jump to new posts Re: g&b handle by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

thanks a lot!!!!!!!!! charley
Jump to new posts Cities S&P’s + Matchbooks by RedHat @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

Mint S&P’s, no cracking or soiling of decals. Matchbooks are empty. $135 shipped
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 09:47 AM

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved