Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: more petro auctions? by Loyd Pierce @ 20 minutes 27 seconds ago

I been watching this and was just going to be silent. But lets flip your last comment. Say you are the person that gave your sign to auction house and they don't list a grade or make a comment as to rarity. You would fire them right? They are a servi
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Oilzum Vita-Lube Rack by Don Beaver @ 37 minutes 53 seconds ago

Nice work as always
Jump to new posts Re: Super Pyro Antifreeze Sign by DaysPast @ 48 minutes 53 seconds ago

Final price drop on the Super Pyro. $950.00 shipped to lower 48.
Jump to new posts Re: Snarling Wolf Wolfshead sign by 4GAS&OIL @ Today at 01:01 PM

One of the best graphics used for gas & oil.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Good Luck with Uship by Speedracer @ Today at 12:48 PM

Wow! That is cheap. On a pallet?
Jump to new posts Re: buy sell or hold??? by Harmon @ Today at 12:48 PM

I am new to the hobby, but I have been into oil and gas since I was a kid in the early 1980's. My dad is into cars and collectibles. I have recently inherited some of his prized items, but if I wanted to add to my collection prices are insane for so
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Cars in our garage... What's in yours? by chevy350 @ Today at 12:46 PM

Nice original 67!! Brrrr whats that white stuff? LOL
Jump to new posts Re: Oil can Collectors by Done4 @ Today at 12:31 PM

Can't believe what someone paid for that can. Highway robbery with the Essex's as a get away car for $836.98!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: CP PENN can by mrcavalcade @ Today at 11:25 AM

Still looking!
Jump to new posts Re: Fleetwood Aero 2 gal cans with airplanes by rustystuff @ Today at 10:56 AM

Don just got back with me.. Thanks
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: New way to Display Single Sided Signs by Koby @ Today at 10:04 AM

Absolutely incredible craftsmanship!
Jump to new posts Re: First visible by Koby @ Today at 10:03 AM

Congratulations Brian! This is what collecting is all about: the thrill of the hunt and the wonderful people you meet along the way!
Jump to new posts Re: Next project. Amoco display by BrianH @ Today at 10:02 AM

Steve, I had a similar challenge when I did my backlit movie poster project. I ended up putting that foam adhesive-backed tape you get at Lowe's for sealing air leaks around windows (the stuff comes on a roll) between the poster frame and the wood f
Wow Jack, that was quite a history lesson. I guessing dating these pumps is an inexact science to say the least. You got me in the ballpark though (late 20's - early 30's). I'm a big history buff so I appreciate your story of collecting scrap for
Jump to new posts Re: Thinning out gas pumps by Packardfan34 @ Today at 08:37 AM

PM sent
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Doty Visible Handle by Route66Ron @ Today at 08:25 AM

Looking for a Doty visible gas pump handle. Restoring a nice Doty with a broken handle, would really like to keep it original. Thanks
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Curt's oil can by nuts66 @ Today at 07:25 AM

Interested in buying oil cans and other items from Curt's oil company. Lawton,Ok. Thanks in advance please PM or call 641-425-6962
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil strip sign, neon by 1Roman @ Today at 07:11 AM

BTT---can deliver to Peotone gas show
Jump to new posts Re: mobil oil co pegasus flag by Bigchevy Al @ Today at 06:33 AM

Dang !! Do you have another one?
Yes, a Canadian version. Many pump sold in Canada had different trim, but basically the same pump. Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: Amistadi's Gas/Oil Advertising Books by hotrodfun1 @ Today at 12:06 AM

Got my book also. Thank you
Jump to new posts Re: Do you remember Uniroyal Tiger Paws by Terry Flannery @ Yesterday at 10:39 PM

Yes I do. Also remember buying recaps for $13 each about the same time.
Jump to new posts Re: PORCELAIN PURE OIL SIGNS / PUMP PLATES by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

Pure Premium PPP SOLD.
Jump to new posts Re: Taking Orders for 15" Tower Gasoline Lenses - Pogo by Pogo's Garage @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Any more takers on these.....
Jump to new posts Re: pump parts and lubester part by LC 336 @ Yesterday at 08:26 PM

Add glasses sold Thanks Spencer
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved