Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts STANDARD Solventized Solution Quart Bottle & Spout by Jolly-John @ Thu Apr 28 2016 07:22 PM

This ATLAS "Solventized Solution" quart bottle has surfaced from a box I've had stored away for years. This is the only example of this bottle I've seen over the years, so I'm at a loss to find comparable pricing info. Hopefully, some of th
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Oil Company Ethyl Passenger Data Books by Bob Richards @ Thu Apr 28 2016 06:49 PM

Will do, Doug... While looking today; I stumbled over an auction that came on today for a Tide Water Associated Ethyl booklet... Hopefully when the auction ends in 6 days, the bid I placed will be the winner....
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 3 signs for sale by hotcidr @ Thu Apr 28 2016 06:31 PM

BTT
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: New Globe Finds by pickurt @ Thu Apr 28 2016 05:53 PM

That Texaco star is awesome. ______________ Kurt
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for Oil Company Ethyl Passenger Data Books by blacktee @ Thu Apr 28 2016 05:53 PM

Bob Keep after me I believe I have several of these in the basement from Erol's
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or leave it be by JimT @ Thu Apr 28 2016 05:46 PM

I was at an auction a couple months back where they had two nice ones. They each sold somewhere around 4500.00
Jump to new posts Re: ARRO Gas Globe from Lewistown, MT by Steve C. @ Thu Apr 28 2016 05:23 PM

Wow!! That is an old BEAUTY!! The globe CD also says 1920-1929. Those are some rare items you have. It appears the company only existed for those years and was then bought by Standard. Man that thing is awesome!! Great piece!!!
Petroliana For Sale Gallery EZ Pics Upload
Jump to new posts Re: Goodyear Neon Lighted foot by JimT @ Thu Apr 28 2016 05:15 PM

This has been sold
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Square Light Sockets in Tokeheim 660 by Texas Dave @ Thu Apr 28 2016 05:08 PM

Does anyone know where to get the square porcelain light sockets that go into the lid of the Tokeheim 600 series visible pumps? I have looked everywhere, both locally and the internet and cannot find them. Thanks!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Looking for Oil Company Ethyl Passenger Data Books by Bob Richards @ Thu Apr 28 2016 05:00 PM

Another "strange" request from me... I am looking for Ethyl Corp. "Brief Passenger Car Data" booklets that were made specifically for different Oil Company's... I am looking for Oil Company's I don't already have booklets for...
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Restore or leave it be by Stu K. @ Thu Apr 28 2016 04:53 PM

Can't really see.... does it have the phone in it?
Jump to new posts Re: Need help I.D. ing work bench/station by JimT @ Thu Apr 28 2016 04:48 PM

OK I dropped it off at my media blaster last night and I stopped after work and snapped a few more pictures. I was mistaken on the roll top. It is actually three panels that come down to cover the work area. Also to release the cover, the handles sli
Jump to new posts Re: ARRO Gas Globe from Lewistown, MT by Bob Richards @ Thu Apr 28 2016 04:34 PM

According to Wayne Henderson and Scott Benjamin's 1st edition of the Globe CD; your Globe had a rarity of 5 and a Value of $2000-$3000... You might want to contact Scott via PM here on the 'Site to ask if that value is current? Scott's info is in t
Jump to new posts Texaco Letters by warriorgas @ Thu Apr 28 2016 03:19 PM

Made a couple sets of these for a customer and a couple for me. These have been laser cut and powder coated. 16 inch letters. $200 plus the ride obo
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco 8x12 hole spacing by Keystone Gas Man @ Thu Apr 28 2016 03:04 PM

Top to bottom is 11 3/8".... I would say Texaco or Indian.
Jump to new posts Re: pump globes history by Lastgas15 @ Thu Apr 28 2016 03:00 PM

Jeff Spanier wrote the first Gas Pump Globes in 1979. It was 5" x 8" and 54 pages. Compare that to the latest CD by Benjamin and Henderson that lists 6000 globes. Benjamin and Henderson's 1st globe book has a 1993 copyright. The oil can
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco 8x12 hole spacing by veltex @ Thu Apr 28 2016 02:52 PM

Thank you, that is very helpful, are the top holes down to bottom holes 11 3/8" ? I have a set of holes in that pattern that are 7 3/8" at middle, 4" at top and bottom (sideways), and 11 3/8" from top to bottom. Got to be Texaco,
Jump to new posts Re: Esso returning to the U.S.? by Keystone Gas Man @ Thu Apr 28 2016 02:20 PM

That would be cool.. We have Gulf stations here and there...Now Esso would be awesome. There are Pure stations in Va and Eastern WV..Clark too... A lot of older gas co. names are coming back.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Advance notice- 18th Annual Metro Petro Coll. Show by intagas @ Thu Apr 28 2016 02:13 PM

BRING CANS
Jump to new posts ARRO Gas Globe from Lewistown, MT by Arro Grandson @ Thu Apr 28 2016 02:03 PM

I'm hoping someone can give me an idea of the value of this ARRO globe. I'm not having any luck finding anything online. I also have a sign, a 1/2 gallon can and a few other items in the collection. Thanks in advance!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett gas pump winged door emblem WTB by Savinsam @ Thu Apr 28 2016 01:57 PM

PM sent.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Advance notice- 18th Annual Metro Petro Coll. Show by indymike500 @ Thu Apr 28 2016 01:10 PM

ed looking forward to show bringing 2 restored air meters 1 restored headlight aimer 40's tin mobil sign app 4 ft x2 ft new 4 qt wolfs head cans union 76 tin sign
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco 8x12 hole spacing by Keystone Gas Man @ Thu Apr 28 2016 01:04 PM

7 3/8" Center rivets center to center... 4 1/8" bottom rivets center to center.... Hope this helps.
Jump to new posts Handy oilers and Patch kits by Leverhead @ Thu Apr 28 2016 12:20 PM

Rubber Patch Kits/Tins: $30 shipped Firestone Gulf and Texaco Handy oilers: $90 Shipped Texaco Home Lubriccant Archer Penetrating Oiler Concoco Household Oiler Tru Test Household Oiler Shell Handy Oiler Ever Ready Oiler Humble Handy Oiler
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 36B hose cover? by tbuckles @ Thu Apr 28 2016 12:09 PM

Anthony, If Gene does not have one I have all you want. Tom.
Page 19 of 27 < 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 26 27 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved