Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pump Plates by HI-OCTANE @ Tue Jan 27 2015 09:28 PM

A 9.5 or better Shamrock Diesel #2 just sold on ebay Sunday for $405 with shipping . The Shamrocks Trail Masters and Cloud Masters I have seen on ebay pretty much are in $150 range to $250 dollar range depending on the day . Some of the ot
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Oilzum Sidewalk Stand by LOWright @ Tue Jan 27 2015 09:25 PM

Thanks Eric! Anyone else?
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: LITTLE HORSE GOT A BIG BROTHER by JUNK KING @ Tue Jan 27 2015 09:24 PM

Yes they work. I have two sets of those too.
Jump to new posts Re: Buffalo quart can by katfsh @ Tue Jan 27 2015 09:21 PM

Good can but great friend! That is what this hobby is all about!
Jump to new posts Re: LITTLE HORSE GOT A BIG BROTHER by Gasman84470 @ Tue Jan 27 2015 09:11 PM

Man, Rabbitman that is so true! One is great, but two, well now that is down right-beautiful! Sweet BTW does that "small" Firestone sign light up?
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Wintery TOOSDAY! by Gasman84470 @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:57 PM

Remarkable likeness of you Bryce.Looks like you're using your Cities Service give away fishing rod. Big catch!
Jump to new posts Gas Pumps FRY 17, A-38, Wayne 851, ERIE 748, Hays by Old Racer @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:57 PM

Five unrestored pumps for sale. Four are exceptional condition. FRY 17 $5500 Wayne 851 clock $2800 National A-38 $2500 ERIE 748 $1500 Pick up or shipping available. Too many pictures to list here. Please see our web site for complete details. Pi
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: National A38 repair advice by philmccauley @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:55 PM

I have always cut and threaded new pipe to replace with.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pump Plates by K W FRITH @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:53 PM

Here--Maybe this will help! ebay# 141550416836 Put the number in the ebay search box at the bottom of the page.
Jump to new posts Re: First gas pump..need advice M&S 80 Mobilgas by MrBelvedere2 @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:51 PM

Well I picked it up today, to answer steve c, he came down to $1100 from $1500. I was able to get it for $1000 when I showed up with something to trade with as well. I guess I now need a face, a nozzle and a pump plate...I'm thinking about keeping th
Jump to new posts Re: LITTLE HORSE GOT A BIG BROTHER by Rabbitman @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:48 PM

That's not fair.....havin two of em!
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain Hood Tire Sign Excellent Condition by MDQG @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:47 PM

btt
Jump to new posts Re: National A38 repair advice by K W FRITH @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:47 PM

I like Richards idea since the hole is tapered. If you use straight pipe, I think you might have a chance of movement in it, whenever you move the pump around. If you use a piece of solid shafting and do the taper on a lathe, it can be reduced on
Jump to new posts Re: National A38 repair advice by Morgan @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:36 PM

cut the pipes back to where they are solid. Use all-thread the full length, correct height. Go through the cut off pipes with a flat washer and nut on top casting, flat washer with nut under pipe for support, nut and washer on each side of base to
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pump Plates by eric grinder @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:35 PM

Dirty...for what its worth to you...Oilzum didnt make pump plates...never sold gas, just oil products. Any of the 12" round stuff out there are repops.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted: Any PCM Issues with OILZUM articles or pic by eric grinder @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:32 PM

Yep, I have that for reference but thats about it. Not too much out there on Oilzum items..(that I know of anyway) I had a fellow collector tell me that there was an article PCM did on Oilzum a while back and I'd like to have the issue or issues.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - JAN 19th - 25th, 2015 by Oldgas @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:31 PM

An Oldgas.com member sent me this Nu-Enamel auto paint brochure. Love the graphic with the guy painting his car with a brush to get "A showroom complexion." "Dust free in three hours." What could go wrong?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted: Any PCM Issues with OILZUM articles or pic by Esse's Garage @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:28 PM

Do you have Amistadi's book? There is a section in there that is all Oilzum.
Jump to new posts Re: LITTLE HORSE GOT A BIG BROTHER by texacokie @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:27 PM

Wow Jefferson I knew you had the small one I did not know you had the big one...those are great!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pump Plates by K W FRITH @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:27 PM

Larry-- You're right! I was trying more to be helpful than critical, but I guess I flubbed that. I sure wasn't trying to interject myself into his business by telling him what he needed to offer, but more like giving him current price ranges, so th
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone converted Wayne 70 to a Wayne 71 showcase? by SKomatinsky @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:23 PM

Could be done but you have to really be top notch with metal fabrication to pull it off. Craig said it was a pain to get an original aligned when putting back together, so I can only imagine how hard it is to fabricate
Jump to new posts Re: LITTLE HORSE GOT A BIG BROTHER by JUNK KING @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:23 PM

These were originally neon. I dont neon signs that weren't originally neon.
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Tokheim 39 tall parts by K W FRITH @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:17 PM

I have some left over parts from a couple of Tokheim 39 talls that I parted out some time ago. 2--non ad glass side panels--excellent shape--already sand blasted--one of each side 2--light manifolds with switch housings intact--probably have switch
Jump to new posts Re: LITTLE HORSE GOT A BIG BROTHER by JRobb @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:17 PM

Beautiful Ponies!! Does adding neon do anything to the value of the signs? I have not gotten any signs yet but would like to and just love what neon adds to them.
Jump to new posts Re: Scotty's Garage Time Passages by Jamie Crosson @ Tue Jan 27 2015 08:15 PM

I was also on that list. Wow, I had forgotten that.
Page 19 of 58 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved