Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Another "Mystery Pump" image by Derbygasman @ Sat May 23 2015 10:58 AM

I would guess it's a custom made pump, but maybe Jack can shed some light on the subject.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts 3 Johnson Oil Brilliant Bronze items by 5 quart @ Sat May 23 2015 10:48 AM

SOLD_Hi Knife sharpener-- Note pad and ash tray-- Johnson OIL- 30.00 for all plus 6.00 post in USA-- many oil cans etc at www.oilnspeed.com take a look- thanks don
Jump to new posts Unknown Gallon Markers ?? by johninlongview @ Sat May 23 2015 10:46 AM

I have 32 of each of these I originally thought the "C" shaped was for a Hayes or Hayes Junior, but I believe they were made to fit together as you see in the first pic. I believe they are brass. All you see for $30 plus shipping / Probab
Jump to new posts Bennett 810 Single Gallon Marker by johninlongview @ Sat May 23 2015 10:41 AM

$15 plus shipping / approx. 28" rod length
Jump to new posts 3 Fry Gallon Markers by johninlongview @ Sat May 23 2015 10:35 AM

Some are bent a little and have overspray on them. They need a good cleaning. Rods are right at 27" long. $165 plus shipping
Jump to new posts Another "Mystery Pump" image by Bob Richards @ Sat May 23 2015 10:19 AM

Maybe this subject has been discussed before and I missed the question and resulting answer? By chance is any one familiar with the pumps in this photo? If so, could/would someone please help me out with the answer; and tell me what brand are they
Jump to new posts Re: full service state by Bob Richards @ Sat May 23 2015 10:03 AM

Oregon is also a "Full Service" State... (there are a few exceptions in Oregon where one can pump their own fuel at "non-retail Stations"... such as "Card Lock Facilities")
Jump to new posts Re: full service state by Mike M. @ Sat May 23 2015 09:50 AM

Thanks for posting Nicole. I never knew that was a law there...
Jump to new posts Re: Please help identify these gallon markers??? by johninlongview @ Sat May 23 2015 09:37 AM

Thank you! That was a great thread! I saved it in my favorites so I can go back and look at it when needed. Here is the link for anybody wanting to identify visible gallon markers. http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number
Jump to new posts Re: National duplex 51 by K W FRITH @ Sat May 23 2015 09:06 AM

Jeffrey--contact me at 701-739-6133. I have a couple of options for you. Thanks--KEVIN
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Ford Fan Belt Rack by Esse's Garage @ Sat May 23 2015 08:42 AM

Sold! Thanks
Jump to new posts National duplex 51 by Jeffrey @ Sat May 23 2015 08:34 AM

I finally got around to restoring my Duplex 51. I am not finished and do not want to finish it at this point. It would have ended up being displayed in my home, not practical for me. Not sure if this is the correct topic to ask this question, but wha
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 615 and Gilbert Barker T-176 by philmccauley @ Sat May 23 2015 08:17 AM

Great pumps indeed. Why do all the good ones turn up on the west coast? You moving to KY soon Neil, good fishing here also.
Jump to new posts full service state by Nicole @ Sat May 23 2015 07:59 AM

The pic of the pumps in Italy (where my brain slipped a gear LOL) made me struggle to figure when I last saw full-serve here in Maryland. Well in this state, it would be the last time you filled up! And not that far from us...I guess I've missed
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Budweiser sign by nam5072 @ Sat May 23 2015 07:47 AM

I know it is newer but I am selling this Budweiser sign. Plastic, with metal frame. Made for one year in the 90s. Half the neon works. Not sure why the "Bud" does not light up but it is not cracked. The neon for the symbol up top is broke,
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Company "paper/cardboard Snap and Pop Guns" by Bob Richards @ Sat May 23 2015 07:41 AM

Dave, I will say it again; thanks for sharing the image... While looking for Blue Jay Gasoline "Snap Gun" in Yahoo Images... I ran across this; Now to find one for my Collection:
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Oilzum DSP Sign by bagged1961 @ Sat May 23 2015 07:39 AM

Photo of the same sign I am looking for courtesy of Jason Esse
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Company "paper/cardboard Snap and Pop Guns" by Bob Richards @ Sat May 23 2015 07:35 AM

Dave, that is a great image. Thanks for sharing!
Jump to new posts Re: Polly can need help by Oldgas @ Sat May 23 2015 07:02 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.com Shop Talk. There are a couple issues here. 1. High resolution images can't be displayed on this site, or most mainstream Web sites, unless they are resized to fit. Images that are thousands of pixels wide are bigger than most
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Coke school zone real or not? by carolinaskies @ Sat May 23 2015 05:59 AM

BTW, Even if it's a repop those are bringing about $800-1200 (avg) and up at auctions if they haven't been scratched up and have repop base with them. Not having an original base (if original sign) isn't a huge issue as those can be bought for $150-
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Coke school zone real or not? by JimT @ Sat May 23 2015 05:55 AM

Paul, what looks suspicious to you? the base isnt right but the cop looks good- to me anyways..
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Company "paper/cardboard Snap and Pop Guns" by Dave Rowlison @ Sat May 23 2015 03:47 AM

Blue Jay - Reliance Oil Co.
Jump to new posts Re: Restoration of the Magnolia Building Pegasus by Mike M. @ Sat May 23 2015 01:13 AM

Thanks for Posting Jim! glad someone found it and restored it back to life>
Jump to new posts Re: Polly can need help by Mike M. @ Sat May 23 2015 01:05 AM

Welcome to Old-Gas Tom. If you want to e-mail me the photos to the address in my profile I will post them for you.
Jump to new posts Re: Restoration of the Magnolia Building Pegasus by Signs&Neons @ Sat May 23 2015 12:07 AM

Great story, what a neat project! Thanks for posting Jim
Page 19 of 38 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved