Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Where's the Iowa pics? by st.rod @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: coopwyoOriginally Posted By: Dick BennettMick, it's just like when WE Go, WE ARE TO BUSY LOOKING/BUYING to Care about posting pictures for them that Don't/Won't GO, BUT are the 1st to CRY for pictures. Then ask Who had that item
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: WOW!!! by Cold Pizza @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: ToddT911 Picture uploading is absolutely baffling!! Who ties your shoes? Take a pic. Load it into your browser. Upload this sites file mgr. to your browser,click on pic. BOOM!..picture uploading completed and no swearing. I
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: 5 gallon En-Ar-Co oil can & gas pump nozzle by Dick Bennett @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:44 PM

You've Done GOOD GRASSHOPPER, You kept the can Hidden for 7 Years! http://oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=524&Number=3050#Post3050
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: my try at a rust..o..ration by 47reo-travis @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:40 PM

Pump looks great , The way gas pumps should look !
Jump to new posts Re: Reliable Motor Oil Info by rebel985 @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:26 PM

Thanks for the quick reply... I have a couple of more pics if you don't mind giving me info about. (I am a new collector as you can probably tell). The picture below with the 5 gallon gulf buckets, and the quart Gulf cans above it.. I am thinking abo
Jump to new posts Re: Reliable Motor Oil Info by Dave's Garage @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:25 PM

Like Jim stated above. Composite cans carry less value then metal cans. Condition is very important. In that condition, it has minimal value.
Jump to new posts Re: Reliable Motor Oil Info by gulfiend! @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:19 PM

...can't tell you anything about the value - but I sold Wayne Henderson a 2 gallon can with a similar design, and I believe he told me it was a brand sold at Spur stations...
Jump to new posts Re: Reliable Motor Oil Info by Oldgas @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:18 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com Shop Talk Composite cans (some call them cardboard) have value to collectors if they have appealing graphics, are from a sought-after company and are in a "decent display" condition. For the most part, metal cans are
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 5 gallon fry mae west by Rjhart123 @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:12 PM

pump is sold
Jump to new posts Re: "Penn Hills" Sign by 57tbirdkid @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:07 PM

Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: my try at a rust..o..ration by pickurt @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:02 PM

I think this rustoration thing is starting to catch on. The pump looks great to. _______________ Kurt
Jump to new posts Reliable Motor Oil Info by rebel985 @ Wed Jul 30 2014 04:01 PM

Can anyone tell me about the quart size can below from Reliable Motor Oil? And possibly what would be a retail price from a collectors view? Many thanks!!!
Jump to new posts Re: 5 gallon En-Ar-Co oil can & gas pump nozzle by al8apex @ Wed Jul 30 2014 03:47 PM

thank you
Jump to new posts Re: RARE Standard Oil Flange Sign - Amazing graphics by Dick Bennett @ Wed Jul 30 2014 03:38 PM

Asian Elephant, ASIAN SIGN. https://suite.io/thais-campos/51q222t
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Where's the Iowa pics? by trifiver @ Wed Jul 30 2014 03:32 PM

DITTO , GET's real old !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Where's the Iowa pics? by coopwyo @ Wed Jul 30 2014 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Dick BennettMick, it's just like when WE Go, WE ARE TO BUSY LOOKING/BUYING to Care about posting pictures for them that Don't/Won't GO, BUT are the 1st to CRY for pictures. Then ask Who had that item, expecting someone there to
Jump to new posts Re: RARE Standard Oil Flange Sign - Amazing graphics by gulfiend! @ Wed Jul 30 2014 03:23 PM

...I just reread my post - and I couldn't find anything that questioned your honesty? ...this is all of the time I'm going to spend on this... ...here's one just like yours, pictured in a UK collection: http://www.petroliana.co.uk/View.asp?ID=455
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: WOW!!! by Dick Bennett @ Wed Jul 30 2014 03:20 PM

MOST Problems new members have is trying to use their hand held devices ie; Smart Phones/iPads/etc. Learn your Devices 1st instead of blaming the site. Use the TEST AREA & Learn to post pictures [Several here will Help Install Training Wheels or
Jump to new posts Re: RARE Standard Oil Flange Sign - Amazing graphics by FosterChild @ Wed Jul 30 2014 03:08 PM

Well everyone I've asked seems to think the total opposite, if you can list some information that can prove such I'd be more than happily to listen but I disagree with you. I am an honest seller and do honest business, I have plenty of references to
Jump to new posts Re: 5 diff pump signs etc by mrcavalcade @ Wed Jul 30 2014 03:02 PM

Don, My best wishes to you and your family from mine.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: what does everyone collect signs,globes,cans? by eric grinder @ Wed Jul 30 2014 02:56 PM

If I keep going like I have been lately...gonna need to start collecting garages and barns to put the stuff!
Jump to new posts Re: RARE Standard Oil Flange Sign - Amazing graphics by gulfiend! @ Wed Jul 30 2014 02:53 PM

...pretty sure that is a foreign sign...
Jump to new posts RARE Standard Oil Flange Sign - Amazing graphics by FosterChild @ Wed Jul 30 2014 02:46 PM

Up for sale is a rare double sided porcelain standard oil kerosene flange sign. It measures 18" x 24" Good gloss with just a few chips. Overall really nice. Price is $1400 OBO Willing to ship or will be at IA gas the rest of today/Thurs
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Where's the Iowa pics? by Steve C. @ Wed Jul 30 2014 02:43 PM

That Gulf truck is awesome!!! Thanks for the pics!!
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: chevron pump plate by advertologist @ Wed Jul 30 2014 02:21 PM

IMO: looks alright, a bargain... http://www.ebay.com/itm/121398393227
Page 19 of 52 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved