Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Got a FREE gift today... A Wanye MS 80 by hri_2008 @ Sat Sep 13 2014 11:09 PM

Reach inside just below the window glass of each door and you will find a lever.
Jump to new posts Re: Got a FREE gift today... A Wanye MS 80 by powerlube @ Sat Sep 13 2014 11:06 PM

Bullseye faces, a great pump!
Jump to new posts Re: Got a FREE gift today... A Wanye MS 80 by hri_2008 @ Sat Sep 13 2014 11:04 PM

Great faceplate on that pump. Does anyone else here call them 8 balls?
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: West Coast Gas Bash & Swap Meet by powerlube @ Sat Sep 13 2014 11:04 PM

I will have it picked up and shipped what's the price Paul?
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: RED CROWN GAS GLOBES WITH ORIGINAL RETAINING RINGS by powerlube @ Sat Sep 13 2014 11:01 PM

gr8signfinds@gmail.com you have had many experienced collectors spend there time and give you very credible explanations on value. You asked for a value. We all have patently spoon fed you. Please take our advice or quit posting in this category and
Jump to new posts Re: Got a FREE gift today... A Wanye MS 80 by RIBBIT @ Sat Sep 13 2014 11:00 PM

I will have to by him dinner or so . Now I will need help figuring how to take it apart. I got the The small door on the crank side open but I don't know how to open the other doors. HELP PLEASE.
Jump to new posts Re: c.1926 Boyle-Dayton gas pump by advertologist @ Sat Sep 13 2014 10:56 PM

welcome aboard...
Jump to new posts Re: c.1926 Boyle-Dayton gas pump by guild @ Sat Sep 13 2014 10:46 PM

Thanks for the replies. Very helpful. Will get photos taken and out, ASAP.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: The old steelcote paint factory stlouis mo . by Oldgas @ Sat Sep 13 2014 10:41 PM

Cool story, Travis. Love the sign, especially the part where it shows the guy painting a car with a brush. Wish I could have been available when you drove through our town on your way to St. Louis.
Jump to new posts Re: Got a FREE gift today... A Wanye MS 80 by Paul Bell @ Sat Sep 13 2014 10:25 PM

Ribbit, what a nice guy to give that to you. I love MS80 pumps, there fun to restore and they look great too when they are all done! The meter faces on that pump look nice too, thats a great plus!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Cool Butter Sign and Soda Coolers/Thermo 4 auction by Paul Bell @ Sat Sep 13 2014 10:15 PM

Hi guys, I guess you can never be certain about something being a reproduction or not, but i researched this thermometer before I listed it and think its legit. Ive had this thermometer since the early '80s and it looked old then. Also, before I li
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Matching pair of 541 Bennetts by petropumps @ Sat Sep 13 2014 10:05 PM

ALWAYS tougher to sell restored pumps than unrestored. My humble belief is those pumps would sell about 8k for the pair if restored well and put up for auction. I don't think you'd come near 12k. Just my two cents.
Jump to new posts Re: Matching pair of 541 Bennetts by Notchcad @ Sat Sep 13 2014 09:55 PM

LOL.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair poles up by nam5072 @ Sat Sep 13 2014 09:36 PM

awesome
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 36B mostly finished... by Alex @ Sat Sep 13 2014 09:31 PM

Even a dyed in the wool Texaco guy like me likes it.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: West Coast Gas Bash & Swap Meet by Tbirdgas @ Sat Sep 13 2014 09:29 PM

50/50 chance that I may bring this, depends on room and if I can load it in the truck by myself(not as young as I use to be)
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Skelly Hi Speed Diesel Globe by souperhigh @ Sat Sep 13 2014 09:27 PM

I AM FORTUNATE TO HAVE 26 DIFFERENT SKELLY GLOBES BUT I STILL NEED THE SKELLY HI SPEED DIESEL GLOBE. HAVE ONE FOR SALE SEND ME A MESSAGE AND PICTURE. THANKS MAURICE
Jump to new posts Re: Got a FREE gift today... A Wanye MS 80 by Alex @ Sat Sep 13 2014 09:26 PM

You owe that man a dinner or two......
Jump to new posts Re: Matching pair of 541 Bennetts by JimT @ Sat Sep 13 2014 09:25 PM

And a little salt.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Wooden Zenith parts signs by nam5072 @ Sat Sep 13 2014 09:23 PM

They are 22 1/2" by 22 1/2"...taken outta a barn on the girlfriend's property..weigh probably close to 10 pounds each..if you're going to Carlisle or Hershey and interested, im about an hour away..$15 a piece or $40 for all 3. Call/text 570
Jump to new posts Re: F/S Neat smalls, matches, maps, advertising, ect! by luminor89 @ Sat Sep 13 2014 09:13 PM

Item's have been listed a few days, Make offers please or $230 boxed, shipped and insured to your door for the lot!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 1940 Wayne 70 door by MATT ALVAREZ @ Sat Sep 13 2014 09:08 PM

I have had several pumps powder coated. The finish on large areas is not as nice as a paint job. Small parts and rounded parts like a globe body come out nice. New metal also ends up with a better finish than old sand blasted metal. Every little ding
Jump to new posts Re: Veedol tractor & Shell cans by luminor89 @ Sat Sep 13 2014 09:04 PM

Thanks for all the info guys! You're gonna make me want to keep them LOL!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: RED CROWN GAS GLOBES WITH ORIGINAL RETAINING RINGS by wocopep @ Sat Sep 13 2014 08:59 PM

I agree with the assessment of about 175.00 to 200.00 apiece to a beginner or novice collector. But I also agree that you can ask whatever you want for them. Every now and then even a blind squirrel will find a nut.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone Auction? by Lastgas15 @ Sat Sep 13 2014 08:56 PM

The Peotone show started in '98 or '99. There's been a total of ONE show that had a disappointing vendor turn out, and that was strictly because of the weather. The Peotone show promoters do an outstanding job. There hasn't always been an auction in
Page 19 of 70 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 69 70 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved