Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: This actually has bids? by 983jeremy @ Thu Mar 26 2015 12:26 AM

I never had seen this and was going to ask. So I'm guessing total fantasy?
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: New member from OK! by Mike M. @ Wed Mar 25 2015 11:56 PM

Welcome to Old-Gas and jack is the perfect answer for your questions.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim model 300 by BryceG @ Wed Mar 25 2015 11:46 PM

A quick sale price would be $400. If you wait long enough, you can find the right person for it in the $550-750 range depending on how clean it is, straight, complete parts, computer free, etc.
Jump to new posts Re: You need to follow ALL leads---- by wocopep @ Wed Mar 25 2015 11:17 PM

Great story. Thats the best part. Without it, its just an old desk and chair.
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Bennett Model 607 Lubesters by Jack Sim @ Wed Mar 25 2015 11:15 PM

The literature we use to determine dates of manufacture only covers gas pumps. But if you send me the info that is on the ID tag, I might be able to figure something out. You may not know this but Bennett went in business around 1919, but they didn
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim model 300 by keithia @ Wed Mar 25 2015 11:09 PM

Ditto!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: lincoln & alemite "service merchandisers" on ebay by johnnyreb @ Wed Mar 25 2015 11:08 PM

it'll be there tomorrow night at 8:30 and 9:00!:) sorry for the false alarm! i posted it here tonight because i'm not gonna be anywhere near my computer for the next couple of days. thanks for the interest! check on it tomorrow night, it'll be worth
Jump to new posts Re: lincoln & alemite "service merchandisers" on ebay by Craig Osbeck @ Wed Mar 25 2015 11:04 PM

Got me all excited for nothing, went to the dance and no one there.
Jump to new posts This actually has bids? by really @ Wed Mar 25 2015 11:03 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Johnson-Gasolene...=item51ce36009c
Jump to new posts Re: You need to follow ALL leads---- by hawkike @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:59 PM

Great story! Thanks for sharing.
Jump to new posts Re: You need to follow ALL leads---- by Young's Union @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:56 PM

Here is my first attempt at setting up my office.
Jump to new posts Re: You need to follow ALL leads---- by Young's Union @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:54 PM

Few more pics
Jump to new posts You need to follow ALL leads---- by Young's Union @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:51 PM

A couple months ago I was looking for a vintage desk to put in my office. A small one shows up on CL -- nice condition with a story to tell.. Came from U of W college in Seattle. It has a ID tag on it. Now I need a vintage oak chair to match. Back
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Have you ever met any Celebrities? by Nicole @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:49 PM

Bob's father was a plasterer by day and a guitar player by night. Among other musicians, Roy Clark (before he got real famous) used to jam with Bob's dad, but Bob's mother didn't like him around because he cussed all the time. Bob also shook hands
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up a couple UNION 76 NO SMOKING signs today by trifiver @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:39 PM

Very nice , Happy for you . Sid
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Let`s see your graphic can lids by Nicole @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:30 PM

How about going from 10 gallon to a mini... : )
Jump to new posts Picked up a couple UNION 76 NO SMOKING signs today by Young's Union @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:28 PM

Most signs like this would have a $$$$ value. These 2 are priceless!!! I got to take this off the fence of my gramps UNION 76 bulk plant in Lynden today. The building in the back is where my grandfather parked his 1955 Ford fuel delivery truck eac
Jump to new posts Re: lincoln & alemite "service merchandisers" on ebay by johnnyreb @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:27 PM

the auctions don't start until tomorrow night
Jump to new posts lincoln & alemite "service merchandisers" on ebay by johnnyreb @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:21 PM

hello oldgassers! I'm listing a couple more of my prized possessions on ebay! the auctions will be starting tomorrow night at 8:30 and 9:00 (central time) i'm selling two of what i call "workstations". lincoln called them "service
Jump to new posts Castrol Motor Oil Majic !! by golberg7 @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:16 PM

Stunning Genuine Wakefield Castrol Motor Oil porcelain double sided flange sign. Makers mark on bottom lower R/H side reads "BRUTON, PALMERS GREEN" Nice large flange sign in 9+ condition; great gloss, nice shelving. Hard to find in such pri
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 32 Ford coupe for sale by Neil Gerrard @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:08 PM

It's on the HAMB and FB too, I will post pics of the new one soon, it's.....killer
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Ginger Nuts by golberg7 @ Wed Mar 25 2015 10:06 PM

Bump. Serious offers considered. Cheers
Jump to new posts Re: New member from OK! by Jack Sim @ Wed Mar 25 2015 09:58 PM

Phillips of Cincinnati made commercial pumps, they were used mostly on farms, truck terminals, taxi garages, etc. Places where it was necessary to determine the price of the gasoline being dispensed. I never put the literature I have for Phillips o
Jump to new posts Re: dealer sign? by Gas globe guy @ Wed Mar 25 2015 09:45 PM

Standard. There have been multiple on this site and people have asked where it came from.
Jump to new posts New member from OK! by ksparks @ Wed Mar 25 2015 09:42 PM

Hi! Glad I found this site! I love all things petroliana. We have recently started restoring items and finished up a beautiful Fry model 73. It still had it's original cylinder with no cracks! I recently aquired an old pump made by Phillips Pump &
Page 19 of 49 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 48 49 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved