Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Wayne 505 Duo pump by champlinman @ Sun Jun 19 2016 04:33 PM

Double Wayne 505 gas pump, nice original patina, Conoco, complete. Light switch works, I have the keys. Only thing new is the glass and window rubber. Please call or text me at 402-984-9269 and I can text or email you picks. Free delivery to Iowa
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" June 13th-19th 2016 by Big Block Cat @ Sun Jun 19 2016 04:21 PM

posting a little early today..Happy Father's Day to you dads out there.
Jump to new posts Re: Lot of Wayne 511 Sunoco Blenders by ryanfair @ Sun Jun 19 2016 03:59 PM

Ok, thanks for your patience. Pictures have been sent to those that requested them. Thanks! Ryan
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Petroliana garage sale before columbus by essco @ Sun Jun 19 2016 03:21 PM

Here's some signs I consigned
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Oil changer by Wes Maxwell @ Sun Jun 19 2016 02:25 PM

There is an on/ off switch on the top and a filter.
Jump to new posts Re: Oil changer by Wes Maxwell @ Sun Jun 19 2016 02:24 PM

Couple pictures of mine. Dad bought it from Tom B. at the Columbus show a few years ago. It is a cabinet on two wheels, has a pump and a motor in it and a hose on the back. There are four flex tubes stored on the top front that connected to the hose
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett gas pump? by nochevys @ Sun Jun 19 2016 01:50 PM

Thanks Tom that's what I was thinking not worth the trouble...
Jump to new posts Re: FATW Found Along The Way Summer 2016 by Oldgas @ Sun Jun 19 2016 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By MATT ALVAREZThat is awesome. I wonder how they are getting away with useing the old name. They are still supplied by the same company from back in the Zephyr era, JD Streett. So they probably don't get much heat about changing.
Jump to new posts Re: Luke, Where are you. by advertologist @ Sun Jun 19 2016 12:36 PM

.. ... http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=18335
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see your original 'patina' survivor pumps! by Done4 @ Sun Jun 19 2016 12:02 PM

^^^ Very cool pump Greg. ^^^
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Anyone need a plastic Gulf "Clean Restroom" .... by Bob Richards @ Sun Jun 19 2016 11:57 AM

Let me start out by saying "Not Mine"... Gulf Oil "Flashing Signal" Clean Restroom Sign... # 172246387004 (remember to copy and paste using the Ebay Search Box below, just click on the magnifying glass and paste in the auc
Jump to new posts Re: FATW Found Along The Way Summer 2016 by Mike M. @ Sun Jun 19 2016 11:54 AM

Joanne and I took a drive up north on Friday for our Anniversary. On our way back home thru Osceola Wisconsin we drove past a BP station that started life as a Pure Oil Style Cottage Station. Haven't been thru there in 15 years so I was glad to see
Jump to new posts Re: FATW Found Along The Way Summer 2016 by MATT ALVAREZ @ Sun Jun 19 2016 11:51 AM

That is awesome. I wonder how they are getting away with useing the old name.
Jump to new posts Re: Luke, Where are you. by SandPCollector @ Sun Jun 19 2016 11:33 AM

Try 2 Gallon Luke
Jump to new posts Re: Lets see your original 'patina' survivor pumps! by Greg Michigan @ Sun Jun 19 2016 11:26 AM

Found in Ionia Michigan.
Jump to new posts Luke, Where are you. by wocopep @ Sun Jun 19 2016 11:20 AM

Trying to find Two Gallon Luke. Couldnt seem to locate him in user list.
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett gas pump? by tbuckles @ Sun Jun 19 2016 10:59 AM

That is a Bennett 76 for sure. The top is bits and pieces of the 4 ad glass version top, the nearest I can tell. As far as value, the value is in the window frames if they are good, not much else of value if parted out. Tom.
Jump to new posts Re: FATW Found Along The Way Summer 2016 by Steve C. @ Sun Jun 19 2016 10:58 AM

That is very cool!! Love the old pumps running and looking strong! Nice signage on the whole scene.
Jump to new posts Bennett gas pump? by nochevys @ Sun Jun 19 2016 10:06 AM

Does anyone know what model this is supposed to be? Looks like a hot mess to me. Is there any value left to it? Has sign anlgle iron mounted on the outside corners. nowhere to hang the nozzle not sure if any sheet metal is correct or not any help ap
Jump to new posts Re: FATW Found Along The Way Summer 2016 by keithia @ Sun Jun 19 2016 09:55 AM

Cool!
Jump to new posts FATW Found Along The Way Summer 2016 by Oldgas @ Sun Jun 19 2016 09:38 AM

Let's see your photos of old gas stations and auto repair garages and dealerships that you've seen in your travels. This station is still in operation with "full service" on Main Street in Columbia, Illinois. It has been in business for ov
Jump to new posts Re: Westland Oil by richlube @ Sun Jun 19 2016 09:22 AM

blast from the past
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 36B top by philmccauley @ Sun Jun 19 2016 08:09 AM

Sorry I was asking $1250 OBO on top.
Jump to new posts Re: More and more Associated Oil "Air and Water" signs by azjockey @ Sun Jun 19 2016 08:01 AM

First Of all let me say Bob your not a Grouchy Old Man. I would say your spot on with your opinions, and I can respect that. I enjoy reading your post and honesty. I am here to say thank you to the educated older collectors on OLD GAS for sharing t
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Aircraft Engine Oil Sign by ShaneC @ Sun Jun 19 2016 07:57 AM

Thanks guys. Appreciate the insight.
Page 19 of 23 < 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved