Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: tripple-head lubster by SWABBY @ Tue Jul 28 2015 03:16 PM

Local guy backed out of the deal...Back up for sale...
Jump to new posts Lot of Handy Oilers by Sinclair Dino @ Tue Jul 28 2015 02:42 PM

Hello, Here is a lot of 6 Handy Oilers. Have some scratches Price 50.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. PM with questions. Payment by paypal ( Buyer pays the fees) or Money order. Thanks for looking. Dino
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The real deal by pickurt @ Tue Jul 28 2015 02:32 PM

I wondered. If it was USA or not.
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Can I go to Oldgas guys for help? by Bob Richards @ Tue Jul 28 2015 02:30 PM

As Steve says, more than a few have asked about Petro Items before shelling out hard earned money... Remember though, the Membership is not infallible. Not often, but every once in a while; We get it wrong... (db and I used to tease each other, beca
Jump to new posts Re: Pair Of Mobilgas Pump Plates by mcguffeyd1 @ Tue Jul 28 2015 02:19 PM

Mobil shield is sold. The keyhole is still available. $275 shipped Thanks Dan
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Bennett gas pump for sale, tall 4-window! by gulfiend! @ Tue Jul 28 2015 02:19 PM

Originally Posted By huskybobWould this be considered a "fantasy" restoration? ...yes...no pump would have been painted this way at a Texaco station...
Jump to new posts Re: Misc. lot of doubles and extras. by Oilcanman87 @ Tue Jul 28 2015 02:06 PM

Grease cans still avalible
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: wanted gallon markers by nuts66 @ Tue Jul 28 2015 02:05 PM

Jack - any chance you could find before IowaGas??
Jump to new posts G&b visible pump by katfsh @ Tue Jul 28 2015 01:56 PM

G&b visible pump with an older restoration done in Sunoco. Appears to be the original blue tinted cylinder on it. It comes with a reproduction globe, but it's missing the nozzle and hose. Globe lights up and the pump displays well. We are not in
Jump to new posts Roller Nozzle by Tbirdgas @ Tue Jul 28 2015 01:40 PM

$700.00 Shipped payment by MO unless we done business before
Jump to new posts Re: Restored Bennett gas pump for sale, tall 4-window! by 47reo-travis @ Tue Jul 28 2015 01:18 PM

That's a really nice pump.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Safeway sign on ebay by signgod2112 @ Tue Jul 28 2015 01:17 PM

Seriously? 301698468541
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: IAGAS by Mike M. @ Tue Jul 28 2015 01:16 PM

I'll see what I can do Steve! I'll be hauling more beer this year than Signs LOL.....for nobody liking the curds they sure went fast or maybe it was Bryce taking them all for himself!
Jump to new posts Tokheim Brass Roller Nozzle by scottpcm @ Tue Jul 28 2015 01:11 PM

Works great all brass. Bead blasted ready to go. One tiny dent and slight crease in nozzle. Just needs final polish what a beauty! $850.00 Free ride to Iowa Gas or $25 shipping. Call if interested as I don't check PMs here often. Thanks, Scott 440-35
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Sunset Deluxe Motor Oil Qt Can by Oldgas @ Tue Jul 28 2015 01:02 PM

Vintage Sunset Quart Oil Can Super Rare and in Beautiful Condition! eBay # 321814396905 Please copy either the title or the number and paste into the eBay search box at the top or bottom of this page. Thanks! (Not my can)
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage printing press by gulfiend! @ Tue Jul 28 2015 01:00 PM

PM sent
Jump to new posts Instant Champlin Quart Can Collection by Benjamin @ Tue Jul 28 2015 12:55 PM

Instant Champlin Quart Can Collection! A few are full. Can send more pics if interested. $300 shipped for whole group. Selling as a whole lot or will just keep them. Buyer Pays PayPal fees.
Jump to new posts Re: Early Texaco Upper Cylinder Lubricant 4 oz Bottles by eric grinder @ Tue Jul 28 2015 12:53 PM

11 gone already. I guess the price is right! I have some more. Keep the pm's coming
Jump to new posts PPP Signs for Sale by Jamie P @ Tue Jul 28 2015 12:29 PM

Mobilgas Special I.R. 54 Small touch-ups around mounting holes Very nice condition $350 shipped to the great 48 Atlantic White Flash I.R. 49 13" x 17" $250 shipped to the great 48
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Interesting, smaller OPW Visi-Gauge? by Jolly-John @ Tue Jul 28 2015 12:24 PM

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply, Jack. John
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: IAGAS by shaunhiggins @ Tue Jul 28 2015 12:18 PM

Anyone from South Carolina going to Iowa Gas please check the transportation board...Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Early Texaco Upper Cylinder Lubricant 4 oz Bottles by K W FRITH @ Tue Jul 28 2015 12:14 PM

Eric--Pick me out one of the best and send it. Send me a PM with payment info. If you're going to Iowa Gas, I could pick it up there.
Jump to new posts Re: New 15.0" Lens from T-way's by advertologist @ Tue Jul 28 2015 12:08 PM

colorful ...
Jump to new posts Re: Early Texaco Upper Cylinder Lubricant 4 oz Bottles by Done4 @ Tue Jul 28 2015 12:02 PM

PM sent
Jump to new posts Instant Sinclair Globe Collection by tbuckles @ Tue Jul 28 2015 11:57 AM

I am wanting to sell all in one shot. I am not interested in selling by the piece at this time. The Farm Products globe is a single lens with an original decal that came from Jackie Knotts collection. The Dino Power X is also a single. All others a
Page 19 of 36 < 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 35 36 >

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved