Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: August Found Along The Way by Steve C. @ Tue Aug 19 2014 09:28 AM

It's just stupid how cool that thing is!! It's hard not to laugh at myself when I think about how much I like some of this stuff. THAT, is just an awesome sign!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Gallon Luke's AMAZING Collection!! by Novaman @ Tue Aug 19 2014 09:19 AM

Nice collection and display!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: A novice rebuilds a Fry 117. by Steve C. @ Tue Aug 19 2014 09:16 AM

One word: Rustoration. Good luck and I can't wait to see the result.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: GULF letters by Markymark63 @ Tue Aug 19 2014 09:15 AM

PM sent.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Oak Farms dairy signs 7 signs by db_cooper @ Tue Aug 19 2014 08:58 AM

have 5 of these left,$60 shipped for five signs
Jump to new posts GULF letters by ROCCO2 @ Tue Aug 19 2014 08:58 AM

Plastic Gulf letters,all mounting tabs are perfect,letters are various sizes,very nice condition,was told they are NOS,need to be cleaned,asking $275.00 plus the ride you pay fees. thanks rock
Jump to new posts Re: August Found Along The Way by katfsh @ Tue Aug 19 2014 08:52 AM

Ed, do you think we could trade half of Marks collection for it? Just a try! LoL
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts A novice rebuilds a Fry 117. by F40LM @ Tue Aug 19 2014 08:29 AM

Hello guys, After many months of planning my house build is finally in full swing. Since the Fry 117 I have will serve as one of the lights on the deck I have started the process of bringing it back to at least some of it's prior glory. I am a com
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Going to NC by oilmanpat @ Tue Aug 19 2014 07:45 AM

Thornton's is well worth the stop. I'd call first to make sure he is around.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - Aug 11th - 17th, 2014 by 66phillips @ Tue Aug 19 2014 07:44 AM

You guys are making me look bad! Only bought one 42" sign. It's one I haven't seen.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60 base by champlinman @ Tue Aug 19 2014 07:40 AM

DB, if you have any extra I could use one narrow and one wide. Thx.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Going to NC by gulfiend! @ Tue Aug 19 2014 07:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Oilcanman87I'm taking a road trip to top sale island North Carolina and I was wondering if anyone knows good places to check out and get some nice gas stuff. Or just a cool place to check out. ...just so you know before you g
Jump to new posts Re: August Found Along The Way by gulfiend! @ Tue Aug 19 2014 07:31 AM

Originally Posted By: MetroPetroSaw this on display at a store, it was not for sale. ...well, DAMN...
Jump to new posts Re: ENCO Household Wax Box and wax block by krupp13 @ Tue Aug 19 2014 07:31 AM

Open to offers. I do not collect ENCO items or small stuff really.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60 base by ROCCO2 @ Tue Aug 19 2014 07:24 AM

bought another wide body sunday with a great looking base,wont know if im parting it for a few more days. i will be in touch.,unless you have found one. rock
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie from Va by Ryan Underthun @ Tue Aug 19 2014 07:04 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Seller Troubles on eBay by Keystone Gas Man @ Tue Aug 19 2014 06:18 AM

I have had this kind of stuff happen also. When I sell something I will eat the extra shipping costs before doing this to a customer. It was my fault anyway.
Jump to new posts Re: STP Corporation by H1HUMMER @ Tue Aug 19 2014 06:18 AM

Fun part is filling them up
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 15 inch metal globe body - wanted by JW32 @ Tue Aug 19 2014 05:54 AM

Btt
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett pump ? by Catauladave @ Tue Aug 19 2014 05:32 AM

Thank you very much. Dave
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Bottles by blacktee @ Tue Aug 19 2014 05:11 AM

On a side note Dick, We've talked about Texaco having their own canning department. http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-1920s-TE...=item4d22a29124
Jump to new posts Re: STP Corporation by Steve C. @ Tue Aug 19 2014 04:58 AM

That's a cool little rack Dave! I could be off, but the graphics sure make it look older/earlier than the can that Nelson posted. Same product, just look to be from different era's to me. Cool stuff everyone!! Thanks for posting!
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett pump ? by Dave's Garage @ Tue Aug 19 2014 03:23 AM

$500.00-$600.00 if the other side of the pump is straight and complete (including the globe).
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Seller Troubles on eBay by Dave's Garage @ Tue Aug 19 2014 03:16 AM

I've had a few sellers request more money for shipping. I have refused to pay the extra, simply because I would not have bid as high as I did because I factor the shipping into my bid. Since, I can't change my bid after the fact, the same must apply
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Bottles by blacktee @ Tue Aug 19 2014 03:16 AM

Of course they did Dick. In generic (unmarked by Texaco) bottles ? We all know there was Havoline & Red Indian bottles 1 Qt & 1 Pts. Does anyone have a 1 Pt. Havoline ? I just don't remember Texaco having them other than Australian & a fe
Page 19 of 64 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 63 64 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved