Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Fake Oil Jar eBay 311016177166 by Hardy's Garage @ Thu Jul 24 2014 12:17 PM

Sent an email requesting that the description be a bit clearer and recieved a reply indicating that "what you see is what you get pee brain". You just have to marvel at how some people look at the world.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Erie 70 Faces by 1PetroFan @ Thu Jul 24 2014 12:11 PM

Andrew, I was hoping to get the totalizer face off Ebay IF I can get a better price. If I do, you can have the rough "non-pinstriped" one that I do have. I do not have an extra backer plate. Brady
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: ? = FAKE or Reproduction by Maxgas @ Thu Jul 24 2014 11:55 AM

Thought I would throw this in too: A flattened Oil can is NOT = a SIGN. Even if it was once a real oil can.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Hudson Gasoline Orange Ripple by souperhigh @ Thu Jul 24 2014 11:40 AM

PM sent maurice
Jump to new posts Re: ? = FAKE or Reproduction by Keystone Gas Man @ Thu Jul 24 2014 11:22 AM

GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC....I DO NOT SELL REPRODUCTIONS
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Mae West -Lower Door- Wanted by hawkii @ Thu Jul 24 2014 11:17 AM

I am looking for the lower door for a Mae West 117. I am working on one that has the Rush conversion Upper and have all the parts but my door has a big problem. If anyone has one plesae contact me. May have to use one of the new repo's but I am going
Jump to new posts Re: National Simplex by K W FRITH @ Thu Jul 24 2014 11:16 AM

OK--Now put the Wayne 56 on!!
Jump to new posts Re: National Simplex by junknjohn @ Thu Jul 24 2014 11:14 AM

Sold. Thanks Old Gas
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Matt's got me hooked on Rustorations by bsplichal95 @ Thu Jul 24 2014 11:05 AM

Looking very good Anthony! I really am not a huge fan of restored pumps as I like the original look of them, but I am a fan of the "Rustorations" on pumps. They look great! Good job.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Fake Oil Jar eBay 311016177166 by Dick Bennett @ Thu Jul 24 2014 11:04 AM

Received from seller; Originally Posted By: sellerEverything on ebay is rare and hard to find.
Jump to new posts Re: Stupid Question (Tok 39)? by bsplichal95 @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:59 AM

So true Dick! Haha
Jump to new posts Re: Hudson Gasoline Orange Ripple by bsplichal95 @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:56 AM

Pretty globe! Awesome graphics too
Jump to new posts Re: Barnsdall 42 inch porcelain DSP sign by bsplichal95 @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:55 AM

Thats a very clean looking sign..
Jump to new posts Re: Hudson Gasoline Orange Ripple by herns @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:54 AM

Im not a globe guy, but man thats cool!
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Selling some pumps by SWABBY @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:49 AM

There is a guy in Boise, ID. wanting to sell his 3 restored pumps. He has a wide-body Wayne 60 "POLLY", Wayne 40 (not sure of the logo), and a Wayne 615 visible. The restoration is very good. Wants to sell as a package..He is a Capt. in one
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Thursday by bsplichal95 @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:49 AM

Morning to everyone! Its gonna be a hot one again today with a high of 100 degrees. Oh well, its normal Kansas weather this time of year. Looking forward to heading up to Iowa next week. Have a good day.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Matt's got me hooked on Rustorations by Dick Bennett @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:35 AM

NEED a few scratches in vinyl decal to get the aged look that is on Jason Roach's pump.
Jump to new posts Re: Hudson Gasoline Orange Ripple by PlainBroke @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:34 AM

Man that thing would look spectacular lit up!
Jump to new posts Re: Oilzum Clock Inquiry by eric grinder @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:31 AM

OK, got the clock in hand. Looks good. Original glass was broken and replaced so I need a decal made to use. It wont be totally correct but will look fine for me to look at on my wall...going to have T way make me a vinyl copy. I just need measureme
Jump to new posts Re: ? = FAKE or Reproduction by BryceG @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:26 AM

Uncle Joe's Attic, Barn, Garage
Jump to new posts Re: ? = FAKE or Reproduction by Dick Bennett @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:24 AM

Collectible Will look great in Any/Your Collection Must Have
Jump to new posts Re: Skelly Golfers Oil by Dick Bennett @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:18 AM

Conditions Doesn't warrant the price they are asking, DREAMERS! Like Fred said, That's a LOT OF GOLF TIME [But it might NOT Improve your Game/SCORE!]. There'll be another 1 or 2 show on ebay within the month, just wait.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Soda clock from my collection...Nesbitt's by am4tide @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:09 AM

The Nesbitt's brand debuted in 1927, initially as part of the company's line of soda fountain product. The Big Red, Limited company today licenses the brand to several small independent bottling companies.
Jump to new posts Re: ? = FAKE or Reproduction by Ken Horner @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:05 AM

"Real"
Jump to new posts Re: 36" Hood Tire Men On Original Base by j0eyjuice @ Thu Jul 24 2014 10:04 AM

excellent piece John!
Page 19 of 69 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 68 69 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved