Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pre bidding on Proxibid by Dave's Garage @ Sat Oct 18 2014 01:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Gasman84470Dave I have been the guy in the audience where that very thing happened. Ties were awarded to the "bums on the seat" as the auctioneer called us! This is the policy at most auctions. Bidders in attendance
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "Gas and Oil" theme 1/2 bath... by Dave's Garage @ Sat Oct 18 2014 01:15 AM

Looks awesome!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 30" Red Indian sign by advertologist @ Sat Oct 18 2014 12:07 AM

sign of subject...
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "Gas and Oil" theme 1/2 bath... by luminor89 @ Fri Oct 17 2014 11:49 PM

Now that looks great!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Sign Value by luminor89 @ Fri Oct 17 2014 11:46 PM

Awesome piece! Gotta love those old Shell colors!
Jump to new posts Re: Gilmore Christmas Cookie Tin by luminor89 @ Fri Oct 17 2014 11:45 PM

Very cool piece. I agree with Randy. The $75 mark would be a good deal due to some wear and tear.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Coca Cola Neon Clock by coke_and_stuff @ Fri Oct 17 2014 11:44 PM

Clock sold 3 years ago. Thanks!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Mobiloil Gargoyle sign, Need help with the year. by luminor89 @ Fri Oct 17 2014 11:42 PM

I believe this sign was part of an Oil rack, for glass oil bottles. Most of the one's I've run across are buzzed along the top where it reads "property of vacuum oil company". Nice piece good luck with the sale.
Jump to new posts Re: Irving quart cans by VWMIKE @ Fri Oct 17 2014 11:33 PM

Thanks for the info Earl, I appreciate it. These just became the most valuable cans I have so far, lol.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 30" Red Indian sign by Gasman84470 @ Fri Oct 17 2014 11:23 PM

OK so this is timing! Ask and you shall see-a 30" RI DSP for sale. Apparently a little banged up and perforated but said to be 30". http://www.mcsherryauction.com/sales/14VintageServiceNov8.html
Jump to new posts concrete sinclair dino by cggas @ Fri Oct 17 2014 10:29 PM

what is a ballpak price on a large sinclair dino, the ones that they had outside some of the stations? it needs a repaint, but otherwise in good condition? thanks cggas
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Amsoil Marine Cans by 66Ford @ Fri Oct 17 2014 10:14 PM

3 Amsoil Marine Engine Oil cans- excellent condition (no tops) $25 each (includes shipping to USA or Canada Paypal
Jump to new posts Re: E bay bidding by Jebster @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:51 PM

Agreed, ending an auction early is wrong !
Jump to new posts Re: A different approach by this Seller.... by Jebster @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:44 PM

Its getting tougher and tougher to sell on Ebay these days!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone Fall Auction by bustermonty @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:31 PM

I was there. Great auction for short notice. There were bargains as well as strong prices for quality and rarity. Great to have an auction at this show. I only wish I was sitting in my hotel room instead of home for a family wedding.
Jump to new posts Re: First pump Wayne 70 by Paul Bell @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:30 PM

I've never done a 70 yet, but can answer some of this. Sight glass spinner spins with the flow of gas and doesn't link to anything. I wouldn't worry about which brand was used with wayne 70s, lots of brands. You may want to skip through PCM guide
Jump to new posts Re: Embossed sign for sale. **Major Price Reduction by Jebster @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:29 PM

Very cool !
Jump to new posts Re: Teens Tin Tacker Great Graphic Paroid Roofing by Jebster @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:28 PM

Is the sign 3-D ?
Jump to new posts Re: Chevrolet Yardstick Display (Peotone) by Jebster @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:25 PM

Great Idea !
Jump to new posts Re: Drink Mt. Cabin Tin Sign Great Graphics Tin Tacker by Jebster @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:23 PM

Cool sign !
Jump to new posts Re: Pre bidding on Proxibid by Gasman84470 @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:16 PM

Dave I have been the guy in the audience where that very thing happened. Ties were awarded to the "bums on the seat" as the auctioneer called us!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Fry 13 5/8 x 22 glass cylinder - any condition by Goober's Station @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:13 PM

Hey Bob, Call Jerry Keller. I was over there last week and saw one sitting there. Ottawa Lake, Michigan 419-343-9385 Good Luck, Goober
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Golden West porcelain pump plate by hotcidr @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:06 PM

Nice sign. I believe this to be the real thing, not the heavy metal dark blue mountain sign that came out in the later years. Sign is 10" and also on ebay. $1300.00 including shipping
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone Fall Auction by bustermonty @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:06 PM

Reserve not met
Jump to new posts Re: Federal? gas pump Info by HoneyBearFarm @ Fri Oct 17 2014 09:01 PM

BTT Does anyone have any information on the Federal pumps? Were they made by American, for "Federal Pump Co.?", or was Federal a brand of gasoline, and the pumps had Federal on the faces, similar to Gulf on some pumps. A friend of mine has
Page 19 of 56 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 55 56 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved