Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: New Polly Gas Color by Steve C. @ Tue Feb 09 2016 03:28 AM

Very nice!! Love how the color plays off the fading orange in the background of the main decal!!
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by Steve C. @ Tue Feb 09 2016 03:18 AM

What's with the miniature main sign??
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Orig. brass nozzle for visible by Jack Sim @ Tue Feb 09 2016 12:53 AM

Correction, I meant to say "I don't have any to sell." Jack Sim
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: fry gate valve by Jack Sim @ Tue Feb 09 2016 12:49 AM

This question is being asked because I am trying to put together a ton of information about these pumps. So....I am trying to be a polite as possible, how are you determining that the Williams is the correct gate valve used on these pumps? Not ques
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Rare 1949 Silver King "Duck Shoot" Arcade Game by Semitar @ Tue Feb 09 2016 12:27 AM

I thought I would get a avalanche of emails on here about this machine, considering its rarity. Will be taken to onsite auction service on the 12th of this month.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fry Model 77 by Loyd Pierce @ Tue Feb 09 2016 12:23 AM

Come on Dave inlighten us on the nozzle rest shaft puzzle. Does it have more then the one postive stop then the one your showing.Reason I ask that is the main difference between 77 and 117. Hand crank with no postive stops correct? You know Jacks bo
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Value on a couple signs... by johninlongview @ Mon Feb 08 2016 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By Wes Maxwell If I bought them, I would try to keep the pump plate and sell the other two. That's what I would do as well.
Jump to new posts Re: New Polly Gas Color by johninlongview @ Mon Feb 08 2016 10:14 PM

A very nice restoration. If you're the restorer; you just do what the customer wants. It's their money and I always say; the customer is always right. Again, job well done!
Jump to new posts Re: New Polly Gas Color by blacktee @ Mon Feb 08 2016 09:36 PM

Looks great to me also.
Jump to new posts Re: neon sign rotator by Craig Osbeck @ Mon Feb 08 2016 09:25 PM

Would you have a picture?
Jump to new posts 1960's Pure Canadian Honey Tin by cancollector @ Mon Feb 08 2016 09:06 PM

1960's Pure Canadian Honey tin. 2 lb tin that measures approximately 3.75" inches in height, 4.25" inches in diameter. There is a dent on the side of the tin but it is still clean & displayable. $20 shipped
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Dodge used cars/trucks porcelain sign by BryceG @ Mon Feb 08 2016 09:04 PM

Sold
Jump to new posts Re: do you buy at Ebay or shows or just private deals by pkhammer @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:59 PM

Most of my collection has come from other collectors, antique dealer buddies, and auctions. I've bought one sign off ebay.
Jump to new posts Re: GLOBE Sale by Old Racer @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:53 PM

The FREEDOM globe is SOLD. Thanks Sean.
Jump to new posts Re: Fry Model 77 by model72 @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:40 PM

The pump shaft I have to work with is a 1" square nub that worked with the bubba-made handle and they bolted a piece of flat steel up against the handle to keep it on the shaft nub; mildly ingenious way to keep the handle in place. I could cert
Jump to new posts Re: New Polly Gas Color by takitez @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:39 PM

Looks great Blair
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Value on a couple signs... by Lastgas15 @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:34 PM

The best advice I received when I first started collecting was to buy the best I could afford. My old friend Ray May preached that over and over until it sunk in. I've never regretted buying quality items. I can't say the same about items of lesser
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Fishing Report! by Nicole @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:32 PM

Your posts make me hungry...
Jump to new posts Re: New Polly Gas Color by bsplichal95 @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:29 PM

Great unique colors! I like that a lot!
Jump to new posts Re: Richfield Dbl Lubester by bsplichal95 @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:28 PM

Great work as always!
Jump to new posts Re: Light by bsplichal95 @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:22 PM

Cool light!
Jump to new posts Re: 1965 Quaker State Racing Oil NOS Case ! ! ! by SodaJim @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:18 PM

I may be visiting Spring Carlisle in April and would be able to bring a case or two if this helps anyone interested...
Jump to new posts Re: neon sign rotator by poleman @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:17 PM

Looks just like the one on a pole I took down that use to have a 4' SHELL Sign on it.
Jump to new posts Light by Nubbers123 @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:08 PM

Nice old light with protection $175 shipped or $80 picked up
Jump to new posts neon sign rotator by Craig Osbeck @ Mon Feb 08 2016 08:01 PM

Got this older unit and cleaned it up, primer, oiled and new same model electric motor. Works great. Anyone have any ideas if it would fit any of the gas or auto neons? This would bolt directly to the concrete floor or outside unit. About 400 lbs, 11
Page 19 of 27 < 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 26 27 >

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved