Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain Sign. Savable? by Dick Bennett @ Tue Apr 22 2014 12:22 PM

Learn the ***ty Tricks of ebay sellers, WAX IT, LIST IT & SELL IT. Then hope by the time the wax fades, you changed your selling name!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Rainy Tuesday! by Dave's Garage @ Tue Apr 22 2014 12:14 PM

Time for a laugh.... http://www.wimp.com/kissingtest/
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: My New Office Is Coming Along by VEEDOL_AL1 @ Tue Apr 22 2014 12:12 PM

outstanding job!!!! love the variety, especially love the metal display case with dolls!!!! Alan
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB Union 76 porcelain or Ford Magnolene Flange by jwood7 @ Tue Apr 22 2014 12:09 PM

I am looking for the orange union 76 sign with the oil can on it or the Ford Magnolene porcelain flange sign. If anyone has one for sale please let me know. You can PM me or my email is on my profile. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: My New Office Is Coming Along by 89sheepdog @ Tue Apr 22 2014 12:04 PM

You have great style man
Jump to new posts Re: My New Office Is Coming Along by MDQG @ Tue Apr 22 2014 12:01 PM

Heres A Few More.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Signs by 89sheepdog @ Tue Apr 22 2014 12:01 PM

Is this real?
Jump to new posts East Machias Me. Great sign pole/post to be saved by Steve C. @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:56 AM

Ran into this looking for an old Sunoco station on Google maps. Someone in the area go save this pole!! It's awesome!!! And Lord only knows what's in those buildings!!
Jump to new posts Sinclair Signs by Bass Master @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:55 AM

5x7 foot Sinclair signs for sale, $650.00 O.B.O Pickup only, will hold only if paid. Thank you, Brian
Jump to new posts Re: My New Office Is Coming Along by MDQG @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Steve C.Very nice!! Some great pieces!!! What is that on the shelving unit? Looks like wood blocks or something. Its just a bunch of wood samples I have that I've worked with over the years. a lot of it was just saw drop, but
Jump to new posts Re: My New Office Is Coming Along by Steve C. @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:51 AM

Very nice!! Some great pieces!!! What is that on the shelving unit? Looks like wood blocks or something.
Jump to new posts Re: My New Office Is Coming Along by BryceG @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:48 AM

very classy & nice. love the lollipops
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Pontiac Fisher Sign questions Rare? by standard of Nebr @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:46 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain Sign. Savable? by BryceG @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:46 AM

yeah, that price is way high... shouldnt be over $500 imo
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Pontiac Fisher Sign questions Rare? by standard of Nebr @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:45 AM

Have this Pontiac body by fisher sign. about 24" tall, 3" depth, plastic. Came from a dealership What is the Age? Value? thanks Matt
Jump to new posts My New Office Is Coming Along by MDQG @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:45 AM

Just Moved Into My New office Here In Claremont. Got The Front Lobby & My Office Finished, Two More To Go. Thought Id Share Some Pics. John
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain Sign. Savable? by texacokie @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Steve C.It was for sale near me. I thought if I could get a deal on it due to it's condition, clean it up and make a buck on it I would go get it. It's double sided with some kind of frame around it and their asking $1500 open t
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain Sign. Savable? by Steve C. @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:35 AM

It was for sale near me. I thought if I could get a deal on it due to it's condition, clean it up and make a buck on it I would go get it. It's double sided with some kind of frame around it and their asking $1500 open to offers. Then in researching
Jump to new posts Re: 16 Glass Shell Quart Bottles With Rack by MDQG @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:27 AM

open to offers on the group.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" APRIL 14th - 20th, 2014 by minuteman @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:26 AM

finally made a deal on this sse bennett...love this style, lots of chrome..
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf No-Nox Ethyl PPP With Two Extra Pricer Tags by MDQG @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:26 AM

still available.
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: website that helps you spot a fake sign by 89sheepdog @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:23 AM

thanks steve you were very helpful
Jump to new posts Re: Cool sign ! by bsplichal95 @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:18 AM

Very big, but sweet!
Jump to new posts Re: Another rustoration by bsplichal95 @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:17 AM

Wow, Matt. That looks amazing! You are quite the artist!
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain Sign. Savable? by bsplichal95 @ Tue Apr 22 2014 11:15 AM

I agree, I'd just put a good wax on it and enjoy it!
Page 19 of 65 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 64 65 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2013 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved