Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: New members Not able to help with pumps parts by Craig Osbeck @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:50 PM

Good to hear Tom, lets round up some more of your early guys with the knowledge. Thanks again for the parts
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: tydol globe by shawn @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:48 PM

wow!!! those are some beautiful globes!! thank you
Jump to new posts Re: tydol globe by Tbirdgas @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:48 PM

Green w/o the diesel fuel is easier to find than the diesel fuel printed out. but still not as common as the rest of the tydol on gill
Jump to new posts Re: tydol globe by Tbirdgas @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:45 PM

Diesel IMO $1200.00 + may find one less. It is on a Gill Body which is around $500.00 by it self.
Jump to new posts Re: tydol globe by shawn @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:42 PM

ok thank you Bob
Jump to new posts Re: How do I get my lenses off the milkglass? by drafter @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:35 PM

Had a friend that used WD-40. Soak it and let it sit. I've also tried it and it works. Patience is key.
Jump to new posts Re: tydol globe by Bob Richards @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:35 PM

Try contacting Scott (scottpcm) and ask him, if He can help?
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Gas & Oil Yard Sale by Newpumpguy71 @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:34 PM

Hi all. My buddy and I are hosting a huge gas & oil and antiques yard sale. See link below for details. Thanks. http://elmira.craigslist.org/atq/5100983930.html
Jump to new posts How do I get my lenses off the milkglass? by SeinfeldKramer @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:31 PM

Does anyone know how I can get my lenses off the milkglass? Some ***** siliconed them on.
Jump to new posts Re: tydol globe by shawn @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:30 PM

thanks Randy I really like this one and I have an oil bottle that matches it would you have an idea what a fair price to offer would be?
Jump to new posts Re: tydol globe by advertologist @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:25 PM

always liked that globe with the green which you see less of don't know what the green & red represented possibly grades ...
Jump to new posts tydol globe by shawn @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:18 PM

hey guys I have a chance to buy this globe, but I am not the most experienced with globes. can you guys tell me what this globe may be valued at . not sure what to offer on it thanks in advance
Jump to new posts short erie pump by shawn @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:11 PM

hello everyone friend of mine cam across this pump and asked me if it was worth buying. I've never seen one before and not sure if it has any value to it. any ideas on what it is or what it may be worth? thanks for your help any thoughts at all?
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Original 30" PHILLIPS 66 porcelain sign #3 by BIGFOOT @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:08 PM

Thank you
Jump to new posts For the Gas and Oil Musicians ! by TJammer @ Tue Jun 30 2015 08:07 PM

Custom 5 string banjo,made from an Eastlube Motor oil can. Check out the inscription on the tuning head.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1920s GE Mazda Lightbulb Advertising Light Fixture by KIP @ Tue Jun 30 2015 07:02 PM

$575 shipped
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB rare graphic 2 gallons by hotroddeuce @ Tue Jun 30 2015 07:01 PM

bump looking for more, also graphic 1 qts to 5 gallon square cans
Jump to new posts Re: New members Not able to help with pumps parts by Bob Richards @ Tue Jun 30 2015 06:43 PM

Tom, congrats on your upcoming retirement!
Jump to new posts Re: Original 30" PHILLIPS 66 porcelain sign #3 by Old Racer @ Tue Jun 30 2015 06:01 PM

Originally Posted By BIGFOOTIs there a makers mark or date? Thnx Sorry these are not dated. I understand not all were, depending on when they were made and by whom.
Jump to new posts Re: New members Not able to help with pumps parts by tbuckles @ Tue Jun 30 2015 05:50 PM

Hey, I'm out here! Please let me explain why I may be hard to get sometimes. I still work a full time job with the US Postal Service, I supervise the main Indy vehicle maintenance facility, 20 + Techs and over 1000 vehicles. By the time I get home,
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: Need pump picked in NC at franks, del to iowa gas by champlinman @ Tue Jun 30 2015 05:45 PM

Thanks Mark!
Jump to new posts Re: Original 30" PHILLIPS 66 porcelain sign #3 by BIGFOOT @ Tue Jun 30 2015 05:37 PM

Is there a makers mark or date? Thnx
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Uh Oh Pump # 2 by djhubba @ Tue Jun 30 2015 05:07 PM

awesome pump..kudos
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Displaying Oil Company "Smalls" by djhubba @ Tue Jun 30 2015 05:04 PM

another Mobil smalls display. I really dig the Metro letter opener
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil first Aid Kit by The Rip @ Tue Jun 30 2015 04:56 PM

Sold
Page 19 of 37 < 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 36 37 >

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved