Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS! by bsplichal95 @ Fri Dec 19 2014 09:22 PM

Merry Christmas to all OldGassers! I hope everyone enjoys the holiday and remember to relax and eat a lot! Take care, Braden Splichal.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Tokhein 300 base by cbdeajr @ Fri Dec 19 2014 09:17 PM

Looking for a base only for a Tok 300.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Any slot machine guys? by gotgas? @ Fri Dec 19 2014 09:17 PM

Mick I've always had good luck with this Co. plus it's not too far from you. bill http://www.mrslot1.com/
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Another gulf pump like this. by JUNK KING @ Fri Dec 19 2014 09:08 PM

I'm trying to find another one of these to complete my island in my building. Anybody got a spare they'd like to sell?
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up a few air meter parts by pickurt @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:58 PM

WOW!!! _____________ Kurt
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up a few air meter parts by MARK SMITH @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:56 PM

Awesome! That is a great load! Mark
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up a few air meter parts by Rabbitman @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:48 PM

A few? I'd say! Like Ron said, I can't find one.....nice score.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne Model 1 Parts Needed by GrandpaBear @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:44 PM

I am looking for a few parts to complete a rework of a Wayne Model 1 similar to the one shown in the picture. I am particularly interested in the long vertical chrome trim strips on the lower front and rear panels - should be four of them total. I
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Foreign Lubster? by JUNK KING @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:39 PM

If you're interested let me know I'm sure he still has it.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Shell sign by advertologist @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:31 PM

IMO,- sign is foreign..
Jump to new posts Shell sign by landscaper @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:29 PM

I found this shell sign today Has anyone seen this sign before? If so what year might this be from? Would this have been part of another sign?
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: The Ron Pratte Collection Auction by Hud Oil @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:28 PM

I had a very experience fellow with the last name of Elza sell me fisk tire sign in Columbus a few years ago and told me it was real, and found later that it wasn't and asked for money back and it never happened, wouldn't even return my emails, so yo
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Aircraft and HC now hanging….. by LOWright @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:27 PM

Thanks guys! Good info Wes….
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Sign Bracket....First timer by JimT @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:24 PM

I'd love to find one of those signs.
Jump to new posts Re: Places of interest... by JUNK KING @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:19 PM

Antique shops are hit and miss. Theres a guy in Tulsa who advertises a lot of oil and gas on Craigslist 2 1/2 hours northeast of okc. I'm with Ron Cowboy hall is great also there are boat rides on the riverwalk at Bricktown in Okc and lot of rester
Jump to new posts Re: Rechrome or what by Recycle68 @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: gasmansgpDepending on the part, if you are having them re-chromed, the plating shop does all the filling with copper before the chrome is applied. If you are going to paint, fill with thinned body filler and sand, then paint. Pa
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up a few air meter parts by advertologist @ Fri Dec 19 2014 08:03 PM

you hit the mother load- congratulations...
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: 36B Gas Pump Benefit Auction For Oldgas by K W FRITH @ Fri Dec 19 2014 07:22 PM

Lets bring this back up! I'll go $1250
Jump to new posts Re: Picked up a few air meter parts by texacokie @ Fri Dec 19 2014 07:19 PM

Good lord and I cannot even find one down my way!...congrats Blair!
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf lubester paddle? by KZ1000 @ Fri Dec 19 2014 07:16 PM

here is one I sold this past year
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted electric neon clock or Cleveland or parts by Rsljr1 @ Fri Dec 19 2014 07:16 PM

Try PetroRelics.com
Jump to new posts Picked up a few air meter parts by Blair Underwood @ Fri Dec 19 2014 07:10 PM

Picked a good load of ECO parts
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 100R swing arm pump by Bill jr @ Fri Dec 19 2014 07:09 PM

That is neat Sure wish I was closer Bill
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil add glass by ROCCO2 @ Fri Dec 19 2014 07:06 PM

Mobil add glass all sold.
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil add glass by tetraethyl @ Fri Dec 19 2014 06:59 PM

I'll take them if you still have them. Thanks Mike
Page 19 of 52 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51 52 >

Copyright © 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved