Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Need information about shipping full oil cans/bott by Mike M. @ Wed Oct 22 2014 04:56 PM

I don't think oil and grease fall into that category though. I have found that Fed-X has been the cheapest to ship full oil cans overseas as I shipped 6 to Germany about 1 & 1/2 years ago. As long as they are sealed containers and boxed well so i
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - OCTOBER 2014 by AZ_66_Native @ Wed Oct 22 2014 04:44 PM

Little of everything, the AZ US 89 is my favorite.
Jump to new posts Re: Need information about shipping full oil cans/bott by Stevo @ Wed Oct 22 2014 04:42 PM

Jack, I was told by the USPS that you can't send anything flammable through the mail. Good luck, Steve
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts National A38 stainless top... by gulfiend! @ Wed Oct 22 2014 04:15 PM

...hard-to-find A38 top...very nice condition...there's one small ding along the ridge that you can see in the photos...IMO, and from what I was told by the Oldgasser who bought my last extra top, it could be easily remedied, should th
Jump to new posts Some 1 quart and misc cans! Group Sale by Benjamin @ Wed Oct 22 2014 03:49 PM

Here's a mixture of cans for sale. Selling as one group for $80 shipped. Buyer pays PayPal fees. Hastings, Liquid Kool, Certified, Texaco Radiator Flush, Pennzoil Cardboard are full. The rest are empty. Getty Gold is a bank.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Should be a fun one to watch! Red Hat Flange by eric grinder @ Wed Oct 22 2014 03:46 PM

And that doesnt even work sometimes..
Jump to new posts Re: Should be a fun one to watch! Red Hat Flange by BryceG @ Wed Oct 22 2014 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: MaxgasWhy anyone would bid before the last sec is beyond me. Go get um' Flash! to help keep them from pulling it early. its a bidders only defense against that.
Jump to new posts Re: Is this clear coat, bad wax job or ???? by Craig Osbeck @ Wed Oct 22 2014 03:37 PM

Try lacquer thinner on it. Will not hurt the porcelain but will cut through wax, clear coat, etc. Just hope that there is not touch up underneath.
Jump to new posts Re: Should be a fun one to watch! Red Hat Flange by Maxgas @ Wed Oct 22 2014 03:35 PM

Why anyone would bid before the last sec is beyond me. Go get um' Flash!
Jump to new posts Re: Gasoline or oil shirt,jacket or cap patches by 2 Gallon Luke @ Wed Oct 22 2014 03:30 PM

Joining Oldgas was a great place to start!! I agree, a very nice little collectable.
Jump to new posts Re: Should be a fun one to watch! Red Hat Flange by eric grinder @ Wed Oct 22 2014 03:23 PM

Damn...Ive been sleeping my bad. However for what its worth..it wasnt in the proper category..
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Nozzle Shadow Box by JeffS @ Wed Oct 22 2014 03:23 PM

Looks like he did beautiful work. Sorry about the loss of your friend.
Jump to new posts Re: Should be a fun one to watch! Red Hat Flange by Mike M. @ Wed Oct 22 2014 03:22 PM

Already in discussion! http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=575725
Jump to new posts Should be a fun one to watch! Red Hat Flange by eric grinder @ Wed Oct 22 2014 03:12 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/311137899303
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Gas pump collection by rbonitz @ Wed Oct 22 2014 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Ed Steagall Tom is just about as nice a guy as you would ever hope to meet. He is a product of The Great American Dream. He and his wife worked long, and hard to build a successful business. That alone speaks volumes as to how
Jump to new posts Re: 1955 NOS Duck Soup Hand Cleaner Cans Salem Oregon by Scott Shipers @ Wed Oct 22 2014 02:44 PM

Only 2 left. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Stuff For Sale by mcguffeyd1 @ Wed Oct 22 2014 02:40 PM

Marine can and another pipeline sign Here are the pipe lines left Gargoyle and spouts still left as well Dan.
Jump to new posts Re: Moving Gas pump collection by Ed Steagall @ Wed Oct 22 2014 02:26 PM

Tom is just about as nice a guy as you would ever hope to meet. He is a product of The Great American Dream. He and his wife worked long, and hard to build a successful business. That alone speaks volumes as to how he can afford to enjoy a hobby he
Jump to new posts Re: Is this clear coat, bad wax job or ???? by jwood7 @ Wed Oct 22 2014 02:25 PM

I just got done with the aircraft stripper on one side and it looks like it is cleaning one layer off of the stuff but it is not helping much. I then tried the razor blade and it is flaking some of the stuff off, very slowly. I guess the razor blad
Jump to new posts Re: Gasoline or oil shirt,jacket or cap patches by Oilcanman87 @ Wed Oct 22 2014 02:23 PM

I collect those have about 10 mix of auto and gas. There cool.
Jump to new posts Re: Is this clear coat, bad wax job or ???? by ddkinsey @ Wed Oct 22 2014 02:18 PM

I agree with man cave, use a sharp razor if it cleans off its probably old wax. Sometimes a challenge to remove. Elbow grease and keeping a sharp blade in the holder and perseverance. if your blade is sharp and in a holder you don't need heavy pressu
Jump to new posts Nozzle Shadow Box by coopwyo @ Wed Oct 22 2014 02:12 PM

I built this shadow box to hold a nozzle that a friend of mine polished. Sadly, he's passed on, so rather than just throw it on a pump, I wanted to display it in it's own right. He was an amazing polisher and I'm going to have a real hard time find
Jump to new posts Re: Is this clear coat, bad wax job or ???? by Man Cave @ Wed Oct 22 2014 02:07 PM

It is very possible that it is unevenly faded like that from leaving everyone's new favorite porcelain cleaner on it to long in the sun. Some acid cleaners WILL dull and remove the top fired surface of porcelain. If you are unsure if clear is present
Jump to new posts Need information about shipping full oil cans/bott by Jack Sim @ Wed Oct 22 2014 02:06 PM

I have a request from a new Old Gaser. He wants to purchase about 100 bottles of oil and containers of grease I am selling here on OG. He requests I ship them to an APO address in Belgium. Can I ship them full through the U.S. Postal Service to the
Jump to new posts Re: ITEMS OUT OF A CLOSED LOCAL PHILLIPS 66 STATION-3 by Jack Sim @ Wed Oct 22 2014 01:59 PM

APO is shipping through the U.S. Postal Service. These cans/bottles etc. are full and I don't believe it is permissible to ship them. We could empty all of them, but there would be a charge to do this and dispose of the oil. There is a possibility w
Page 19 of 55 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 54 55 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved