Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Petroliana Value Questions
1 hour ago
Nice,if both sides were still a 3 digit read out,(pre '73 oil embargo),I'd say it was worth 4X as much.
1 18 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
2 hours ago
I'll take it.
1 78 Read More
3 hours ago
Hello,
I have a chance to buy this Gilbarco double pump from a real nice man. He is offering it to me for $525.00. I don't have to worry about the shipping. Is this a fair price to pay? It appears rust and dent free. I am not familiar with 1950's double gas pump values. I DO like how it has the option on the top to be able to mount a globe. I hope someone has an idea if this is a fair price for both parties. Thanks, Andrew
1 18 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
3 hours ago
Keith, I really appreciate the offer but that is a different style of door than what I’m needing. Thx!
2 51 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
4 hours ago
Here are some pictures. You will have to pull the packing out of the packing box on the pump. Similar to the packing box seen in the . If you have packing pullers it makes it so much easer, if not you will have to just dig it out. Once you have that out the front cover on the pump should be easer to pull off. the pictures should show you what you will end up with. Mitch
3 120 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
7 hours ago
Just also remember the seller and inform others if someone asks.
10 442 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
7 hours ago
Hi Jack, no problem at all appreciate your reply.

I have the early Alemite model 2710 Service Merchandiser bench with lighted windows (1945-1947). Photo below is an example of the unit. Just missing the centre cap/badge that is mounted in the middle at the top of the unit, hoping someone out there including yourself may have some spare parts from another bench.

Thanks Jack for any info or leads you may have. Aaron.
2 36 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
7 hours ago
Please don't take this as criticism, but you need to supply a little more information if you wish to get any help. You should supply a picture of what you have, supply the model number, anything that will help us identify firstly what you have. The only thing I have for sale is a Alemite over head air reel, but I do have over 1000 pieces of Alimate literature, that I might be able to identify your bench. I sell literature, this is my contribution to this hobby, so if you can send me anything that might help me identify your unit I will let you know what I have. jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack Sim
2 36 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
8 hours ago
That's fantastic Jim!!
9 144 Read More
8 hours ago
Nice Mobilgas special. Pump has been repainted at some point, Top is original paint and in fantastic condition, no cracks in lenses. Comes with one original pump plate. Computer turns freely and faces are in great condition. $2500. Will hold as long as needed it payed for. 402-710-1669
0 98 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
8 hours ago
Loyd - hope none were feeding on you! We get deer ticks bad here. If they have been feeding, I usually get a prophylactic antibiotic dose from the doctor that we take within 48 hours of finding the tick feeding. Bob and I have only had to use it 3 times in the last 15 years. It's not a guarantee, but reduces the chance of infection. Not something the doctors will write up on a regular basis. I get it as I am allergic to at least 3 categories of antibiotics, so would have trouble with the mega-doses that are needed once someone has enough infection in them to register on a blood test.

Course the other ticks carry other stuff--had a friend get one of the other tick diseases. Nasty!

Since I picked off 13 of them feeding on me about 10 years ago (I was clearing brush and knew better!), I always go out with tick spray on my 'tick' shoes and socks this time of year. Spray the bottom of my jeans if I'm out in the woods.

Wow - meant to say today was a beautiful sunny warm day and I hope everyone has a lovely weekend!
2 53 Read More
9 hours ago
Just saw this on the web (hope it hasn't been on here before).

ST. PETER: So, tell me a bit about yourself

STEVE MILLER: Well, I'm a picker…

ST. PETER: Ok

STEVE MILLER: I'm a grinner…

ST. PETER: Go on

STEVE MILLER: I'm a lover…

ST. PETER: Anything else?

STEVE MILLER: Uh…

ST. PETER: Yes?

STEVE MILLER: No that's it
154 59,700 Read More
9 hours ago
I enjoy seeing the results of the restoration process and can only imagine the amount of hours that goes into it. Well done!
2 31 Read More
9 hours ago
Here are a few pictures of the dented door and the prep work. Eventually I got it to stand on its own after working the metal, used body filler to smooth it out and used a epoxy primer on the doors.
2 31 Read More
9 hours ago
Revere Light Shade Cap $30 plus shipping
Revere Light Shade Cap with 5 aux holes. Excellent condition but does show some minor corrosion inside the cap. Outside is in great condition.
1 78 Read More
9 hours ago
GB 176 original steel screen Jar Glass $10 plus shipping
Original style glass with embedded screen.

Fry tank float set $75 for the pair plus shipping.
Very nice reproductions made by Ron Scobie.

"Fry Guarantee Visible" double sided porcelain (not powder coated or painted) conduit sign $20 plus shipping.
Very nice reproduction made by Ron Scobie.
0 102 Read More
9 hours ago
I purchased this pump in February after following up on a online ad. It was only a half hour drive from my house to a farm in Schuler, Alberta. The farmers father had bought the pump 30 years ago and had it stored in his shop. Unfortunately he had passed away before he got around to restoring it. I made a deal and promised to share pictures of the completed pump when it was finished. Here are a few pictures of the initial tear down and the glass bead abrasive blast on the frame and panels. One door was very dented and warped and would end up requiring more time than I would have like with a hammer and dolly.
2 31 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
10 hours ago
Sent you a PM.
9 363 Read More
10 hours ago
Location is concurrent with an unrestored one that I have and also the placement location that I used when I restored one, several years back. They were the original panels and I would have used the original holes.
3 145 Read More
10 hours ago
No one has taken one of these pot style pumps apart before?
3 120 Read More
10 hours ago
Braden,

Thanks for keeping this thread going.

I've attached photos of two pumps from my collection. Now that summer is finally here I can get some stuff out of the way so I can get photos taken

The Sunoco pump was restored about 15 years ago and is the last restoration I did. Now I leave my pumps in their as found condition.
7 525 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 10:51 PM
Great!
4 153 Read More
Yesterday at 10:24 PM
A guy in my area has a similar one. I've seen him driving around in it and talked to him at a stoplight once. Original engine and paint with over 600,000 miles!!!
Very cool!
Dave
5 571 Read More
Yesterday at 09:51 PM
Value - $75-100
2 227 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 09:18 PM
Looking for the small Cream Sign that hangs below this Oilzum curb sign, if you have one and would want to part with it......Thanks, Owen
0 40 Read More
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved