Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Need Dupont Color Codes for Texaco Red & Green by Jack Sim @ 1 minute 23 seconds ago

If you paint your unit using the above codes and then put your decals on the unit, chances are the green on the decal will not match the paint, that is why we suggest, take you decals to the paint store and have them match the colors on the decal. J
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Morphy's March 25 Petroliana Las Vegas Auction by GILMORE @ 8 minutes 30 seconds ago

Thanks for sharing the pics, Bryce...
Jump to new posts Re: REPRO Shoebox Globes in the works by Paul Bell @ 38 minutes 51 seconds ago

Finally got some pictures all lit up.... hopefully we'll get some of the first buyers to post one on their pump! Paul
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Was Red Indian In the Mineral Water Business ? Or? by LOWright @ 45 minutes 42 seconds ago

I seen this today and thought it was cool!!!! Looks to be the same logo as Red Indian...Were they in the Water business or did they have clip art back then and use the same image for a different client ? LOL Thought you may enjoy.... Thanks, Owen
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Inexpensive metal qts by K W FRITH @ Today at 04:59 PM

PM sent
Petroliana News
Bryce, thanks for the pics,nice job
Jump to new posts Need Dupont Color Codes for Texaco Red & Green by Ted Matthews @ Today at 03:06 PM

I know this is a subject that has been beaen to death on the forum, but believe me, I have searched the archives and still have not found anything. I have the following PPG codes for Texaco red and green, but I can't find the cross-over for Dupont pa
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Morphy's March 25 Petroliana Las Vegas Auction by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 02:21 PM

Great pictures, thanks Bryce. Makes it more real seeing pictures. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Buyer's Premiums by Lastgas15 @ Today at 02:13 PM

How is anyone being fleeced? Buyers know before they place a bid that they'll have to pay the premium. The buyers premium is a tool that auctioneers use to attract consignors. Auctioneers can offer lower commissions to sellers by shifting a portion
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Ford Cans by pumpingethyl @ Today at 02:07 PM

Pair of clean Ford cans...$395 shipped for the pair to the USA
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Inexpensive metal qts by Oilcanman87 @ Today at 12:58 PM

Finally got some more open space for some qts. Looking for metal qts in the $30-$50 range prefer both top and bottom are on it. looking for, waverly, gulf or any smaller companies. Send a pm or email Thanks
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 1941 EXIDE BATTERIES EMBOSSED SIGN by herns @ Today at 12:15 PM

Sold
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Early DSP Standard sign by warriorgas @ Today at 12:09 PM

Can deliver to coin op or another upcoming show. OBO
Jump to new posts Magnolia gas station help by RayTay @ Today at 11:45 AM

Looking for help on paint scheme for a Magnolia gas station, circa late teens to 20s. I've seen restored stations (same building) online. I'm curious the accuracy of their color scheme for the time period. Need help on actual shades/color names too.
Petroliana News
Bryce, Thanks for posting the pics. That original Gilmore Blu-green visible is really cool. I doubt we'll see one like that again soon. BrianH
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Globe Gasoline curb sign. by jrewing @ Today at 11:13 AM

Thank you Carolinaskies.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Pollygas Air Drum Pump with Ecco Air Meter by capevettes @ Today at 10:54 AM

Originally Posted By K W FRITHPaul--Sent you a PM. Got it Kevin and sent you one.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: coke VMC 33 valuation by cormy @ Today at 10:27 AM

$1200-1500 I deal with these..
Jump to new posts Re: Buyer's Premiums by cormy @ Today at 10:23 AM

Aren't the cosigners partly to blame since they are using them to fleece the buyer?
Petroliana News
last ones...
Petroliana News
few more...
Petroliana News
I also attended, was nice meeting some west coast OldGas members... seemed like a good excuse to go to Vegas too! The Gilmore items were great & plentiful - probably never see so many lion head tin tackers and race flags in one room!... and the
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Polly Gumball machine by pickurt @ Today at 09:51 AM

I like the Poly theme. Looks great. ______________ Kurt
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Morphy's March 25 Petroliana Las Vegas Auction by pumpingethyl @ Today at 09:34 AM

Originally Posted By GILMOREAnyone here attended the auction in Vegas? Wish I could have went. I bid at the computer, and won a few minor lots... For a Gilmore guy, it might be awhile before another one (with so much Gilmore) comes along... I wa
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: BARQ'S ROOT BEER FLANGE SIGN by buzzy56 @ Today at 09:25 AM

Originally Posted By buzzy56SOLD .
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved