For Sale Petroliana with prices
1 hour ago
Sold
2 172 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
1 hour ago
Picked up three signs for the collection;
Porcelain Prince Albert
Porcelain Alemite I haven't seen before. I looked through Old Gas and did see a smaller version. (I did see a second one after I bought it at CTO)
Tin Sinclair credit card sign is an upgrade.
10 316 Read More
2 hours ago
I'll take it if available
2 143 Read More
2 hours ago
I have this Atlantic Gas Globe for sale here and on my NEW Facebook Gas globe sight. This globe is $1,350 and I have many others for sale on my site. Please follow the link below to see some other high quality gas globes that are for sale. When you get to the page just answer the questions and request to join the group. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/434246497392716/
0 54 Read More
2 hours ago
I have this Husky Gas Globe for sale here and on my NEW Facebook Gas globe sight. This globe is $5,000 and I have many others for sale on my site. Please follow the link below to see some other high quality gas globes that are for sale. When you get to the page just answer the questions and request to join the group. Thanks!

0 54 Read More
2 hours ago
I have this American Gas Globe for sale here and on my NEW Facebook Gas globe sight. This globe is $1,200 and I have many others for sale on my site. Please follow the link below to see some other high quality gas globes that are for sale. When you get to the page just answer the questions and request to join the group. Thanks!

0 58 Read More
Petroliana News
3 hours ago
Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was my first time attending, and I only had limited time to be there. Awesome gathering.Next year will be different! John
11 266 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
3 hours ago
I generally regard any thermometer with Celsius units as 1970's or later.
4 140 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
3 hours ago
I would have a pair of NOS originals for $50 each?
1 38 Read More
3 hours ago
Ron Scobie used to have those corners? Not sure if he still has them in stock or not?

http://www.gaspump.com/
3 713 Read More
3 hours ago
PM sent
2 143 Read More
4 hours ago
Thanks for the offer, gasmangp. I'm looking for a 1006 since that is what my dad had for the majority of the 25 years he had his service station.
2 44 Read More
4 hours ago
Kim...nice Litening lenses...….Quality Montana stuff...
10 316 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
4 hours ago
I'm in need of a nice pair of contains lead tetra ethyl signs for a 1930s pump I just painted. I would rather have originals than reproductions. Thanks...
1 38 Read More
4 hours ago
I have a couple of 1002 models in stock. Same pump but without the V trimmed sight glass' Could probably part with one? I have restored several of these, in the past, and have contracted to do two more starting in a week or two, but they are not the most popular. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
2 44 Read More
4 hours ago
Joe Y also posted some great videos on YouTube. Go to YouTube and type "Veeder Root 36" (about the 5th video down when I search) or "Veeder Root 56" (the first video when I search youtube) for some informational videos. I'm sure this will help you.

-Steve
4 152 Read More
4 hours ago
Also try cropping it ever so slightly (edit function on your phone) and saving it. Then try to post it. You can practice in the "Test Area" thread at the bottom of the forum list.

-Steve
4 154 Read More
5 hours ago
Cleaning out some old boxes and found two of these. New Old Stock, first time out of the box. Think these came out about 13-15 years ago...can't exactly remember. Made by Crown Premiums. 1/6 scale, Steerable wheels and the pedals move. Headlights and taillights work and has a key for the coin holder. All the paperwork is there. The original batteries are still sealed in the package, not sure if they are any good.This was the third in the series by Sinclair. I have 2 for sale..$30 each shipped in the 48 states or $55 shipped for both in the 48 states. PayPal or check. Please PM, first come first served. (Sorry for the sideways pictures, the weren't sideways when I saved them)
0 53 Read More
5 hours ago
Here’s one I just took home from CTO for a friend. Sorry this is the only pic I have. Maybe I’ll get a better pic next time I’m there.

- Steve
56 2,078 Read More
5 hours ago
I posted several in the “Petroliana News” section.

- Steve
2 118 Read More
Petroliana News
6 hours ago
The call box was owned by a guy in southwestern Michigan, I can picture him, however I don’t remember his name. He also sets up at Peotone in the north end of the parking lot. He always has the big Ryder truck with the lift gate (same guy with the pumps in the picture below the Penntroleum sign).

And yes that showcase is awesome. Miles did not buy it, as I’m the one who hauled it home - for a friend.

Hope you enjoyed the pics. I’m sure more will be posted by other members soon.

-Steve

And here’s two more pics I had.......

11 266 Read More
6 hours ago
I need a base cast as well. If your going to do the top, any chance you could send the base along with it. I would make it worth your while as well.

-thanks, Steve
16 888 Read More
6 hours ago
Keep up the GOOD work Rob !!
2 86 Read More
6 hours ago
Dan, I sent you a PM.
16 888 Read More
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings