I sent you a private message with payment info. Thanks
2 67 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
53 minutes ago
Thanks for the feedback.
5 163 Read More
55 minutes ago
That is painted plywood covering the sign to protect it.
5 163 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
1 hour ago
The 996 face glass is smaller than the 906 face glass. The 906 is the V trim model. The ad glass is the same on both models.
5 142 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
1 hour ago
Sold! Thanks OG!!!
3 325 Read More
2 hours ago
Sold, pending payment.
2 107 Read More
2 hours ago
I will take it, let me know were to send money. Thanks Mike
2 67 Read More
2 hours ago
Looks like a $900 pump to me! A little rubbing compound on the blue areas would do wonders for it. I sure wouldn't bother with a restore!
Heres a picture of mine and I really like it unrestored!
10 228 Read More
4 hours ago
Good Gulf PPP
$100
shipping $10
2 67 Read More
Petroliana News
4 hours ago
ed thanks for the heads up. figure me in mike
1 62 Read More
5 hours ago
I bought 2 sets of these tires and they fit great ... Thxs Craig
1 116 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
What's the difference between the face glass being normal and then v trim? I don't know which one I need...
5 142 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
6 hours ago
I believe that it is listed on here also.
1 78 Read More
7 hours ago
I would pay that in a heartbeat.
10 228 Read More
11 hours ago
The last two pictures are copied off of Old Gas, for reference. The last picture is for a tall 10 (my marker is not that long).
2 107 Read More
11 hours ago
I have this single rod of gallon markers for sale. All of my research on Old Gas leads me to believe it is for a 10 gallon Fry.

If you want to buy this item, please do some research, because I am not 100% sure what it goes to. It is 22" long.

$95 (plus shipping). Please PM.
2 107 Read More
14 hours ago
Now that we know that the Wayne Gas cart tires are the same size 28 3/4" as the G&B and Tokhiem we are offering the two large tires for sale also. The price is $325.00 + shipping. These are solid one piece units that when warm just roll over the wheel and contract for tightness. They are as pictured in the Discussion photos we had in there. Have two Bowser sets left that include the two front tires also for $350.00 + shipping.
1 116 Read More
14 hours ago
I am NOT receiving or soliciting offers from buyers!! This is the very first time I have posted on this forum! My husband was a collector and created a nice collection. I hate to dismantle it but it is now time and I need to become more educated about them before I can even begin to think about selling them. I know that he was an impatient buyer and paid way too much for some of his signs and that there are some inauthentic sign among them so I am trying to wade through them and make some sense of them. I appreciate very much all of the constructive input!!
10 251 Read More
14 hours ago
Yes they are the same size and same stud spacing
10 251 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
14 hours ago
Rob, i understand, I was just joking when I said help a brother out. We already talked and you told me why you dont sell parts, no worries, I get it.

Thanks Larry
7 112 Read More
15 hours ago
This is truly personal preference. Out of your list I prefer the Bennett 646 body style and the Neptune 855 deco base, and ribbed sides. As far as parts are concerned the 855 nozzle cast bezel holder assembly is a tough part to locate and often found damaged.

Happy collecting,
Rob
4 161 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
15 hours ago
Dave ,
I will look for some tomorrow and let you know if I come up with any.

Rob
5 243 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
15 hours ago
Originally Posted by RandyM
Originally Posted by MATT ALVAREZ
Gas Pump Rob is like me, he does not want to let go of Bennett doors.

Please explain. I am having a hard time understanding this concept of just collecting parts. Doesn't seem to be any help to the hobby.

Ok explanation well deserved. My all time favorite pumps are Bennett pumps . My Hobby is collecting these and often I purchase them missing doors. Last year alone I bought two 646 pumps missing doors knowing that I had doors in my inventory ready to go. I buy Bennett doors whenever I can knowing that I will eventually need them. I would love to help Larry who seems like a nice guy, but as of now all my 646 doors are needed on my parts pumps.
Larry try contacting Tom Buckles, Or Ryan Underthan (The Pump Dump) they are in the business of selling good used original pump parts unlike me. Thanks, Rob
7 112 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
15 hours ago
1 78 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
17 hours ago
Originally Posted by RedHat
Wow! I’m drooling over those Mohawk items, Anthony. Fantastic. Here’s mine for the week, not the cleanest lineup but I dig em:

Thanks Chad! I'm digging those cans too, and the rare bird in the middle.
6 736 Read More
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved