Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Petroliana Auction at Morphy Auction 7-23-17 by Derbygasman @ 3 minutes 49 seconds ago

Wow nice selection of ripples in that auction Matt.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Maps/Advertising/Button by RedHat @ Today at 08:44 AM

Standard Italian ad sold. Left two Standard ads going back to Germany, sold. Offers on what's left?
General Petroliana Discussion
Canadian Bowser twin and singles are 12.5 x 30 inch
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Airplane Motor Oil Sign by LoveOldThings @ Today at 08:03 AM

PM sent yesterday
Jump to new posts Re: Beacon Oil pump plate question by Nubbers123 @ Today at 07:51 AM

Thanks!
Bank sold. $25 for what's left
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas Auction Contemporary signs? by BrianH @ Today at 06:59 AM

This is not complicated: Original - an original, unrestored or unaltered piece. Restored/touched up - some original finish, with touch-ups or improvements/alterations to the image Reproduction - a piece produced on a date later than the original p
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Petroliana Auction at Morphy Auction 7-23-17 by Mattgas @ Today at 05:46 AM

He is a link to the auction catalog for Sunday. Auction Catalog July 23, 9 AM
Jump to new posts Re: Beacon Oil pump plate question by KZ1000 @ Today at 05:44 AM

Those are correct, my curved is also slightly larger
Jump to new posts Re: United Motors 48" Neon Sign by advertologist @ Today at 04:54 AM

.. ... 182679517762
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Outdoor Clock by dwill @ Today at 12:07 AM

We believe it is round in shape. We googled Aztec neon and did not find many to compare too. We will be going to Iowa gas, will there be a vendor perhaps that is reproducing these similar to the picture ROCCO2 supplied above? Thanks for the info. D
Jump to new posts Re: Mobilubricant grease pail by Jerry Germann @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Hello again, thanks to all who have helped in this quest thus far. If anyone has or comes across a can exactly like this, please let me know. thank you.
Jump to new posts United Motors 48" Neon Sign by Rjhart123 @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

Original 48" neon united sign. This is a original neon skin not one that has been punched. Marked Walker and is in great condition no touch up anywhere. Please call me if interested 5135436656 asking 6500.00
My Butler 85 has a 12 1/2 x 24 1/2
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Outdoor Clock by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 09:24 PM

Its a Aztec neon.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas Auction Contemporary signs? by BryceG @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

ask him to explain the fake Mack sign then... if they dont describe that as such, someone will get burnt for thousands
Jump to new posts Re: 1960's HOLIDAY Gas Tanker Truck to IG. Japan Tin by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

A few more photos. Please disregard the lighting glare in the second one.
Jump to new posts 1960's HOLIDAY Gas Tanker Truck to IG. Japan Tin by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

I'll have this unusual 1960's vintage, HOLIDAY Gas Tanker toy truck available at Iowa Gas. From the Minnesota-based gas marketer that also sold just about anything you could imagine inside their service stations (maybe even a kitchen sink or two).
Jump to new posts Re: Associated 30" Porcelain Sign by advertologist @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

hammer down, 799. .. ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Vtg-Ass...e-/282570730053
Jump to new posts Re: Need your help with my 3rd Ed. of the Gas Pump bk by petropumps @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

Bowser C81 takes a 12.5x26
Jump to new posts Re: The ol Sinclair color issue! by Voztransport @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

Thanks guys. I may find an HC plate and try to get it matched or compare color swatches like u say. I was just trying to get the exact correct color used and didn't realize how tough it would be.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas Auction Contemporary signs? by Hud Oil @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

unbelievable BS, just lost my respect for the man,
Jump to new posts Re: Need your help with my 3rd Ed. of the Gas Pump bk by Hardy's Garage @ Yesterday at 07:42 PM

That's quite a list of cylinders. Unfortunately I can't help you with any measurements but I think I speak for a good number of collectors when I say I can't wait for the next addition. The amount of effort your putting into this endeavor is greatly
Jump to new posts Re: Associated 30" Porcelain Sign by redindianguy @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

cool sign
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas Auction Contemporary signs? by Tankar @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

That's about the most Bull.S. I have heard from an auctioneer ever and I have been to 100s of auctions.
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved