Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by Catauladave @ 1 minute 43 seconds ago

Nothing as early as this Hupmobile sign though ? What are your thoughts on this piece ? I am thinking that it is of recent origin. Thin and aluminum. Dave
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by Done4 @ 28 minutes 18 seconds ago

Yes, Phillips 66 aero signs from the early 70's. I'll post pics tomorrow.
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by Catauladave @ 57 minutes 2 seconds ago

Were any advertising signs ever made of aluminum ? I have never seen one. Dave
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Service Station Sign -Incredible Gloss by warriorgas @ Today at 07:21 PM

no edge chipping
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by pumpingethyl @ Today at 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By minutemanI would bet 100 bucks its a repop and give 3 to 1 odds... seen a lot of signs, never an aluminum one in the 1920' or 30's. You're only willing to bet $100 that it's fake Kim??...LMAO.....I'd be willing to wager A LOT
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Martin Schwartz Pricer box inserts by Rabbitman @ Today at 07:03 PM

Pm sent.
Jump to new posts Re: 12" 1936 V-R For Sale Outright !!! by nuts66 @ Today at 06:54 PM

how much with a core trade in??
Jump to new posts 12" 1936 V-R For Sale Outright !!! by jkyocom @ Today at 06:47 PM

12" Model #36 Side Totalizer Veeder Root Computer. Can be motorized, no Shutters/Blinders. Totally reconditioned, no core needed. Will fit Wayne 60 and other pump cabinets that take a Side Totalizer Computer. Good Deal For The West Coast Guys
Jump to new posts Pumps for Sale by Restore-Pumps @ Today at 06:45 PM

Tall Tokheim 39 $1600 Short Tokheim 39 $1300 Bruce 602-741-7792 bwittig4@mchsi.com
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED Alemite Trim and Handles by joshotto94 @ Today at 06:29 PM

Does anyone have a lead or any clue where I could get one side worth of chrome circled above for this cabinet?
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic Motor Oil by advertologist @ Today at 06:08 PM

worth the asking price, .. ...
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie just got here ! by advertologist @ Today at 06:04 PM

welcome aboard .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Service Station Sign -Incredible Gloss by canadianoilguy @ Today at 05:58 PM

whats the reason for the frame? does it have any edge chipping?
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Quite week, some quart oil jar metal collars and a 2 gallon can I have never seen before.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Non-Petro Buys Of The Month- November 2017 by Tankar @ Today at 05:41 PM

Indian reel, 1939 license plate topper,Studebaker flash light and lighter. Killer graphics thermometer with eagle and an Indian.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Nov 13th - 19th 2017 by danlap99 @ Today at 05:28 PM

pump top spinner
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Nov 13th - 19th 2017 by danlap99 @ Today at 05:25 PM

pretty rare Havoline curb sign
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by minuteman @ Today at 05:24 PM

I would bet 100 bucks its a repop and give 3 to 1 odds... seen a lot of signs, never an aluminum one in the 1920' or 30's.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Nov 13th - 19th 2017 by danlap99 @ Today at 05:24 PM

hard to find small 8"x12" pump plates
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Martin Schwartz Pricer box inserts by 42packard @ Today at 05:10 PM

Looking to buy or borrow some pricer box inserts for the vertical style Martin Schwartz pricer box. I hope to make some high resolution scans and print some up on card stock to use on my pricer - I will also make the scans available (for free) and co
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by Catauladave @ Today at 04:25 PM

That is correct. Hupp Motor Car Company.
Jump to new posts Re: Hupmobile Sign Original ? by Tankar @ Today at 04:17 PM

Well for starters there is one P in hup and down at the bottom there are 2. I would run away
Jump to new posts Hupmobile Sign Original ? by Catauladave @ Today at 04:13 PM

HELP ! This sign has me baffled ? It was advertised as original, but I have my doubts. It is constructed of thin aluminum, approx. 30" X 16", double sided, and painted. I was told that it was always displayed inside. It has four small mount
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Good Afternoon, Did you ever find a good McClean trucking sign. I have one in CT. Andrew
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Nov 13th - 19th 2017 by Blackout @ Today at 03:56 PM

looking for other Indian/car cans
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 16 17 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved