Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Want to Buy Petroliana
32 minutes ago
Looking for some Southwest 70/72 parts... anyone have any laying around? Faceplates, Hose outlet covers, or reset handles...
0 4 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
38 minutes ago
...very cool...
6 152 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
1 hour ago
Looking for a Douglas sign that’s in good condition. Also looking for Reed Oil cans.
0 10 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
The 906 Parts Manual that is shown on this page shows where every part is on the pump. http://petrolianacollectibles.com/gb%20906.htm

Email me for price, jhsim@petrocollect.com

Jack Sim
1 47 Read More
1 hour ago
I don't know what oil company used it, but it was made by the "Oil Products Appliance Company (OPACO) of Maywood, Illinois. When I wrote my first gas pump book I used a lot of pictures of this type of dispensers, but in my last book I removed everything that was not gas pump related, but I do have some ads, so I would say your dispenser is probably from around 1930. Now, why is it green? Years ago these dispensers were sometimes painted colors depending on what was in the dispenser. green was many times used to indicate kerosene.

Jack Sim
2 44 Read More
1 hour ago
...OPACO is just the manufacturer's name...you might be able to tell from any vestiges of original decals on the pump...it's possible the oil company that used this lubester could be determined by the placement of the screw holes left by the now-absent sign...
2 44 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
3 hours ago
This is still available.....
3 231 Read More
3 hours ago
Hi all, I picked up an old lubester today, and it’s awesome. But of course, the porcelain plate displaying whatever brand was used with it is gone. Is there any other way to identify what brand would’ve been on/in it? I have a few pictures (not the best). But it does say opaco on it and the lid has a sort of plus sign design in the metal (not sure if they were all like that). Thank you for the help.
2 44 Read More
Welcome New Members
Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Welcome
4 39 Read More
Yesterday at 11:27 PM
Price reduced to $5000
1 482 Read More
Yesterday at 10:35 PM
I gutted the insides so I really don't know what the access door was for.
8 205 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 09:04 PM
BUMP.
2 213 Read More
Yesterday at 07:45 PM
Denver based, first coin operated gas pump for 24hr service. Tin signs can be found often. They all are missing an ugly snow Schroeder. Gas o mat was the last to use them
5 428 Read More
Welcome New Members
Yesterday at 07:24 PM
Welcome! Where in Texas are you located?
4 39 Read More
Welcome New Members
Yesterday at 07:19 PM
Sorry about that, I remembered reading in my research that Southwest's headquarters was moved to Austin around 2000-ish, but that would have been after the sale of the company; I guess I didn't even think about if it were still called Southwest.

Here are a few pics of what I picked up:

They all need a bit of work, but this is just my start of getting into the hobby... I purchased my first pump (the GOC) less than a month ago, then ran across the 70/72s while looking for parts for the GOC. Guess I'm a Southwest guy now!
8 151 Read More
Yesterday at 07:10 PM
Consider the lot SOLD. How do I pay you?
4 497 Read More
Yesterday at 07:03 PM
Well this one will make it 3 and will be on display in the Dream Car Museum once it gets here. Are you able to say who's place you were at to see those other Starkeys. We have been through several major collections in Evansville and not seen any Starkeys yet.

Unfortunately we also tried to purchase a couple cash recorder pumps from the same collector but we could not meet on price.

Josh
5 428 Read More
Yesterday at 06:29 PM
Last price drop $40 shipped
3 457 Read More
Yesterday at 06:28 PM
Last price drop $50 shipped
3 330 Read More
Yesterday at 06:28 PM
Final price drop $250 shipped
3 379 Read More
Yesterday at 06:27 PM
Last price drop $105 shipped
4 497 Read More
Yesterday at 06:27 PM
Price drop $90 plus shipping
1 168 Read More
Yesterday at 06:23 PM
I took some pics.will post tonight
8 205 Read More
Yesterday at 04:58 PM
Ok Let's do $500 Local Pick up SF Bay Area

*BADA wheel balancer is SOLD
1 297 Read More
Yesterday at 04:23 PM
NAFTA is Spanish for naphtha. "In a refinery, light naphtha is often blended directly into gasoline. However, its low octane and relatively high vapor pressure typically limit it to 5% or less of the gasoline pool."
19 2,006 Read More
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved