Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Want to Buy Petroliana
25 minutes ago
WTB Esso pole to hang my new sign.
0 7 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 11:11 PM
Looking to convert a Wayne 605 pump to display ad glass. I need the 2 front metal panels that house the ad glass. I would be willing to trade my current solid housings that are in great shape.
0 12 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
Yesterday at 10:38 PM
Hey guys,

We may be recreating these pumps. This picture was a station in Detroit back in the '50s, long gone. I can't make out the graphics on the doors, the diagonal part, anybody recognize it? Was it a brand or something custom the owner did?

There's also a grey swoopy section under the diagonal stripe on the doors that is also very distinctive. Anybody recognize it?

Thanks!
Paul
0 68 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 01:18 PM
City: Wellington
State: Ohio
Price: $25shipped
3 illustrated parts catalogs , approx. 230 pages, with interchange to OEM numbers
Some listings back to 1930 , most are 40-73 , cars ( includes imports ) , trucks , buses
Very good condition.
See photos. I have more content photos if needed
Big A numbers are the same or abbreviate from many manufactures.
$25 shipped in USA for three pieces.
USPMO or PayPal , buyer handles fees
Send a Private message
Thanks
Roy
0 30 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Yesterday at 05:12 AM
Originally Posted by Jack Sim
There is quite a lot of Wayne Air Compressor literature shown on my website: www.petrocollect.com

You can go directly to the Air compressors at: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/wayne%20ac.htm

This is only a small fraction of the Wayne Air Compressor literature I have, just need a model number.

Jack Sim

I've got a Wayne compressor Model # 6148-3V that is starting to make some noises that I'm not real happy to hear.

I'd appreciate any manuals or other literature you've got on this model of compressor and any leads you might have to where I can find bearings, bushings, pistons, rebuild kits, etc for this pump.

It's an excellent old machine, and I want to make sure I'm not running it to death or otherwise mistreating the thing. The beast is ten times the compressor as the mid-80's IR it replaced. Would like to keep it running if at all possible.

Thank you for your time.
0 33 Read More
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Yesterday at 02:46 AM
DSP-measures app.30" by 20"-may consider trade for an oval AAA DSP from a US state.
0 75 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Yesterday at 02:13 AM
Has anyone ever seen this very small size Elsie the cow sign? The one in the middle is approx. 8-10" and appears to have 4 mounting holes.

1) Is it legit?
2) Are the holes supposed to be there?
3) What did they use such a small sign for?

A friend of mine owns this and I was thinking about buying it. Just depends if it's right or not?

Thanks for any info.
0 46 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Yesterday at 12:23 AM
Asking $295 shipped OBO for all 33 road maps. That’s one for every year from ‘34 to ‘64 as well as the three maps from the 70s. I also have 1929-1933 available if interested.
0 60 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Wed Apr 24 2019 09:13 PM
Needing a few parts for this National A-1.
Fuel manifold
Meter faces
Lower door trim
Mobil Special ad glass
Anything would help. Thanks!!
0 72 Read More
Wed Apr 24 2019 03:56 PM
$250.00 shipped, nice sign with original bracket.
0 221 Read More
Wed Apr 24 2019 03:36 AM
$125 shipped for the three booklets, paper banner, full matchbook and road map
0 100 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Tue Apr 23 2019 11:08 PM
I am hoping to locate a glass tube for my Tokheim Lubester. Please see photos. Please PM if you have one for sale. Thanks!
Steve
0 55 Read More
Tue Apr 23 2019 06:50 PM
Consider trade for an oval DSP AAA sign.I have other gas/oil signs also for trade.

This LOS ANGELES SEATTLE MOTOR EXPRESS porcelain sign. is RARE,yes I said the R word!

15 " sign would have been mounted on a truck/tractor door.

"Note" camera flash.
0 92 Read More
Tue Apr 23 2019 02:58 PM
$500 shipped to lower 48. 18.5inx12in
0 287 Read More
Tue Apr 23 2019 01:32 PM
Fordiana Series by Lorin Sorenson, All 6 books in the series.500.dollars,purchaser to pay packing and shipping.Have other books by Lorin,will list at a later date.
0 67 Read More
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Tue Apr 23 2019 09:50 AM
I'm looking to take offers for this Standard sign. I haven't had much time to research it, and have had worse luck finding out its value. l don't know much about it, is it's been sitting in my families quonset since before I was born, next to the Ford dealer signs that my Dad kept before closing his dealership. I also know its extremely heavy.
0 54 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
Mon Apr 22 2019 05:51 PM
looking for help with value of this sign, please pm me. Thanks

0 88 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Mon Apr 22 2019 05:15 PM
Looking for Wayne 615 original Cylinder
0 68 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Mon Apr 22 2019 03:37 PM
Not sure this belongs here, if not Mods please move. I'm looking for the outer lens for this clock. It has a white outer ring with black numbers. I have tried all of usual clock suppliers with no luck. I was thinking about buying a repo but sure it would work on an original. I know it is a long shot but I figured someone out there has a parts clock. Thanks for looking.
0 74 Read More
Mon Apr 22 2019 03:20 PM
Old Chrysler left 350 Right Dodge bros 200-- HUNDREDS OF mOPAR CANS--on site at www.oilnspeed.com adding pics hourly best is email at dons.oilcans.signs@erols.com
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 183 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Sun Apr 21 2019 06:48 PM
Good Morning ....Ands a Happy Easter to you all....I bought a BENNETT 810 visible yesterday and two of the gallon iindicator rods and the numbers are missing, . plus the
handle is broken....Anyone have couple original indicators and a handle the would part with???> thanks Warren
0 76 Read More
Sun Apr 21 2019 04:23 PM
6ft. Double sided. Porcelain. Asking $2800. Free delivery to CTO
0 303 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Sun Apr 21 2019 03:57 AM
Hey guys,
I need faceplates for a 9” Correct Measure clockface. Ron Scobie is out and I need at least one for a patina pump. I know it’s a rare one but any chance someone has one or two laying around?
Thanks!
0 67 Read More
Sat Apr 20 2019 01:30 AM
$125 for Barnsdall Map and Barnsdall/Rio books
$60 for the Canfield map and matchbooks

Prices include shipping
0 109 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Sat Apr 20 2019 12:22 AM
Looking for a pair of Bowser 565 face plates. Aluminum with hole to top for site glass. Going on old pump so they don't need to be perfect. Thanks Spencer
0 59 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2019 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved