Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
For Sale Petroliana with prices
35 minutes ago
Pm sent
1 82 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
44 minutes ago
...the lettering is slightly - VERY slightly - different...both signs are legit; at some point they were made with different mounting hole locations...

...both versions are quite common...I didn't know about the difference for years, until I noticed it when looking at a sign that was chipped around the bottom mounting holes...
4 95 Read More
Welcome New Members
1 hour ago
Welcome to the site from Jersey.
5 44 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
1 hour ago
$55.00 shipping not included, take all.
The 36-B trim is a repop
The plates are for a Tok 36
brass pieces are for Bennett 766 etc & light switch extension
thanks
Joe
5 271 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
1 hour ago
I am dire need of the gears on the Totalizer shafts in the head, or entire shaft w/ gear

Thanks
Joe
2 63 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
1 hour ago
In NOS condition I think those are $500 plus in today's retail market.
3 209 Read More
2 hours ago
Unused Gulf Supreme Auto Oil single sided tin sign. 20" x 30". Appears unused (price box never filled in) but it does have some wear and paint loss in spots. $175.00 delivered to Mason-Dixon Gas.
0 73 Read More
2 hours ago
Super nice Autolite Sta-Ful Batteries Clock. 18" diameter glass face. Works and lights perfectly. Ready to hang in your garage! $350 delivered to Mason-Dixon.
0 61 Read More
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
2 hours ago
So some things I have learned/am learning about apparently new scammers on EBay.
1. Prices are usually pretty good
2. Shipping is a month out and longer (probably after it would be to long of time to try to get your credit card to reverse the charges)
3. Credit card only as payment
4. No local pickup

***Feel free to add on this list in this thread***
10 453 Read More
2 hours ago
Sold, thanks OG
1 50 Read More
2 hours ago
Goodrich Batteries Tires Accessories 20" x 60 1/2" self framed SSP sign. Sign has areas of primer and what appears to be silver roof paint all over. Only a few chips in porcelain. Should clean up real nice.
$650 delivered to Mason-Dixon next month.
0 58 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
2 hours ago
I've got a stack of original sheet metal for 76's, sides and doors
1 54 Read More
3 hours ago
Thank you for the couple pm's confirming what I thought it should go for when I sell it.
8 571 Read More
3 hours ago
The pictures are still there for me.
7 309 Read More
3 hours ago
Hi Charley, Re: our phone conversation. I do need the top skins for a Tokheim 650. If you need more details, you can email me at : oltoydoc@vintagegas.com or call (310) 415-9562 thanks, Don Sherwood
13 1,130 Read More
4 hours ago
I wanted to share these picts of the electric box and light sockets on the M S 80, short top, we are working on. It is mounted solid and the rod for the on/off switch is in a handy place inside the access door on the one side. I have never seen a M S or Wayne 80 with any thing other than the 1/4 turn type switch. And being mounted or fastened with conduit straps is different... But it works ?
0 28 Read More
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
5 hours ago
Thanks a lot wocopep, for taking the time to answer, any thoughts on the one one ebay? That doesn't look quite right, as far as I can tell.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FIRESTONE-TIRE-SIGN-AMERICAN-ADVERTISE-VINTAGE-ENAMEL-PORCELAIN-COLLECTIBLES-OLD/333068157819?hash=item4d8c68c37b:g:cZ0AAOSwKZtak-0l:rk:2:pf:1&frcectupt=true
3 137 Read More
7 hours ago
...probably from the teens, and it definitely has value...
3 297 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
7 hours ago
Guess I already started my NASCAR rant in the NFL post the other day, sorry about derailing that discussion by the way. The only race at Daytona this year that I watched even parts of was the truck race. I would flip back to it every so often to see how many trucks got destroyed each twenty five laps or so. You know you really have a great entertainment product when you start 32 cars in a race and the last restart for the win has five cars in it. In this five, the only one that wasn't half destroyed was the winner. Nice show NASCAR......If the fans go to see wrecks, the trucks at Daytona should be a sellout every year.
3 145 Read More
7 hours ago
Parts breakdown runs $4 plus postage.
Ron
1 90 Read More
16 hours ago
Sold thanks OG
3 208 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
17 hours ago
Looking for Fry 71 base has 8 sides also 6 sided American base 765-586-4539 gary
0 43 Read More
18 hours ago
From what I can see in your photo, and not feeling it, I have removed film that looks similar back down to the original porcelain with the brightener. Hopefully you can have the same results.
9 499 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
19 hours ago
Beautiful work,great job⛽
13 660 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
19 hours ago
Hi there. I am searching for metal or tin racing oil cans. I don’t really care what brand. My phone number is in my profile. Feel free to call/text or PM me with what you have. Thanks!
0 43 Read More
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 19 20

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved