Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
General Petroliana Discussion
1 hour ago
I would also like one. Thanks Sterling
4 106 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
2 hours ago
Check with Ron Scobie and if he doesn't have it, then contact Old Gas member "Swabby". He used to be able to get any size glass cylinder cut to whatever length you needed.
1 21 Read More
Petroliana Value Questions
3 hours ago
I am not able to see the pic....says I "need permission"......
1 32 Read More
3 hours ago
Took some measurements of both versions that I have here.

Small version sheet metal Height= 45-3/4", Diameter= 16-1/4"

Large version sheet metal Height= 48", Diameter= 18-7/8"
2 124 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
3 hours ago
Nozzle picture
1 68 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
3 hours ago
BOYLE DAYTON Model 75 blind pump. Super clean, all mechanical parts work smoothly. Includes hose and original nozzle. Was painted and polished about 10 years ago, been under the eaves of my dads shop since. Will include the painted 25 cent sign about the pump. $350
1 68 Read More
3 hours ago
I drill mine out and go to local hardware store and get cabinet locks for around 6 or 7 bucks
1 30 Read More
4 hours ago
I just purchased a Gilbarco pump that has the original ad glass (x2) for Douglas gasoline. Glass is not cracked or chipped. Problem is that the doors have the key locks and no keys came with the pump. What would be the best way to get the doors open. I'm thinking drilling the locks?
1 30 Read More
Petroliana News
4 hours ago
We missed you Coppens...sorry you couldn't make it to the show. I forgot to bring my camera. I did take a few pics with my phone that I can post later.

BrianH
24 1,207 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
4 hours ago
Looking for a glass that is 4" in diameter and approx 3 3/4" tall. Can pick up at IG. Feel free to call or text, my # is in my profile. Thanks Steve
1 21 Read More
5 hours ago
Can anyone give me info about this? Age? Value?
Thanks![img]https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bjXsQje3Rjt9zBwZskHQqE2tf103blRx[/img]
1 32 Read More
5 hours ago
2 154 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
5 hours ago
thanks for the tip. J
3 107 Read More
Petroliana News
5 hours ago
Thanks for the pics!! But I sure hope someone else took some more. The show had to be bigger than this.
24 1,207 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
Sorry for the sideways pics. They were ok in phone
1 21 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
6 hours ago
Picked up this Bennet that was converted to a TV. I want to put it back to original if someone has a spare computer and/or faceplate. Let me know. Thanks
1 21 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
6 hours ago
I think you should post that on the AACA forum. Easy to sign up. Very fair price , you will get a lot of coverage as it will be forwarded to other sites.
You could never restore one for that price.
3 107 Read More
7 hours ago
Originally Posted by denismc
Good day, trying to attach a photo.
The procedure above talks about "scrolling down past Post Icon. Where is this? I find lots of this confusing. Is a post a message? When I click on New Message (under where I log in) none of this appears, my message (post?) goes out somewhere, without asking me about this Post icon. Am I doing this right?
Thanks, Denis

When you click on "New Message" on the menu that appears when you click on your user name, a form for a PM Private Message. A PM message usually goes to one specific person, like an internal email. Uploading photos into a PM message is not presently possible. If you actually want to post a message on the public forum, you need to choose the appropriate forum section and then click on the "New Thread" button. Here is a link to instructions on how to post on the forum.

How to post a question or comment on the public forum:
http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=158834

If you have difficulty, please use the "Contact" link near the top of the page to explain what you are trying to do and how you are having a problem.
3 1,023 Read More
7 hours ago
I will also take one.
4 106 Read More
Petroliana News
15 hours ago
Did anyone see the prices that the pumps fetched up there, WOW. The canadians love their pumps.
0 98 Read More
Petroliana News
15 hours ago
THank you
24 1,207 Read More
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
16 hours ago
Don't know anything, but it's cool. Happy picking Scott.
1 37 Read More
16 hours ago
you have too hit on "use full editor" then it comes up .. ... cool
3 1,023 Read More
16 hours ago
I can get you those measurements tomorrow unless someone else beats me to it? The smaller diameter 850 has the same upper skins, clock, etc. The mid section on the smaller one is stamped steel instead of cast iron like the larger one. The smaller diameter 850 is also shorter, at least the two I have owned were. And they were original.
2 124 Read More
16 hours ago
I'll take one too.
4 106 Read More
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 69 70

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved