Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month Sept. '17 by wayno48 @ 4 minutes 58 seconds ago

Nice Chevrolet clock. What does the first word say?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Hershey- Air meters by ROCCO2 @ 45 minutes 18 seconds ago

Anyone bringing any air meters or air meter parts to Hershey ? Thanks Rock
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: G&B 105 Double Visi Pump by Konnor Splichal @ 57 minutes 31 seconds ago

Thanks for putting the pictures right side up, lol, could not get it to work!
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone know anything about Tecopp? by TheHorse13 @ Today at 10:33 AM

If you look through his listings, he has extremely expensive signs laying in the dirt and/or hanging on a fence in his yard. You have to ask yourself why someone would do this with expensive originals. What makes more sense to me is someone trying to
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: new member by pickurt @ Today at 10:29 AM

Welcome ____________ Kurt
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member by pickurt @ Today at 10:28 AM

Welcome ________________ Kurt
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member by pickurt @ Today at 10:27 AM

Welcome _________________ Kurt
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Old Sinclair stickers? by Savinsam @ Today at 10:12 AM

I've had a big stack of these Dino stickers (don't stick anymore) for many years. Just wondering where they would have been used?
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Apology due promotors Dry Creek/Susan Moore show by gulfiend! @ Today at 09:57 AM

...photos from last year's show: http://s197.photobucket.com/user/reb_album_photos/slideshow/Dry%20Creek%20Gas%20Bash%20Sep%202016
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Husky globe by veltex @ Today at 09:38 AM

Nice!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Old original Harley or Indian Motorcycle by K W FRITH @ Today at 09:32 AM

I've always wanted to attend the Hershey swap meet, but it just isn't in the cards for me, so I will have to rely on searching for one.
Petroliana Value Questions
I agree with Minuteman--there were literally thousands of these air meters produced and having an NOS example is nice, but it really isn't worth that kind of premium! I still have a hard time with the $1200 valuation but they seem to bring it?
Jump to new posts Ace High globe by K W FRITH @ Today at 09:17 AM

Super nice Ace High globe lenses on the original gill body. I believe this globe to be NOS, as it is absolutely immaculate! I have owned it for at least 10 years and have enjoyed the heck out of it. Both lenses are immaculate so I'm only posting t
Jump to new posts Re: N.O.S. Masters Oil Bottles by PlainBroke @ Today at 09:07 AM

I think these are it...
Jump to new posts Re: Mobilgas Tokhiem 36B ? by K W FRITH @ Today at 08:50 AM

Put some "PURE" ad glass in the top and leave it alone. Less work, and the pump is way more desireable if you ever decide to sell it. If you really want the mobil theme, just get some red paint and brush it on, just like they did in the ol
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Recommend keeping eye on seller "da_cubbyhole" by Gas globe guy @ Today at 08:10 AM

Darin, It looks like the person has items, but was too lazy to take the pictures himself?? Do NOT buy from this person. I tried to buy a green ripple, and he would not send me pictures and proof that he owned it. I got my money back. Person was a p
Jump to new posts Re: Very Cool Neon Motel Sign by Paul Bell @ Today at 03:11 AM

Way cool, thanks for posting. Killer sign. I've been picking up motel signs these last few years, few here and there anyway. My folks operated a small motel when I was a kid so these are just too cool IMO. Not sure what the laws are in New Mexico
Jump to new posts Re: Folk art or junk? Trash or treasure? by Paul Bell @ Today at 02:59 AM

It's cool, definitely a keeper, plus I'm a packer fan from the U.P. so maybe I'm biased. Interesting how the "G" has sharp corners in it and the middle circle is perfectly cut, also appears to be a baked finish. I don't think its a one-of
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by minuteman @ Today at 01:43 AM

Kelly tire signs
I'm pretty surprised no one took a stab at this.... will go into my collection I guess.
Jump to new posts Re: Oil and Grease Cans by RedHat @ Today at 12:01 AM

5LB Veedol sold.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Who's Going to the Gas Bash in Alanama this week ? by Dale Stephens @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, I'll be there set up in my usual space. I'll have some signs, small displays, cans, and reproduction globes. Come on by and see me if you can...Dale
Jump to new posts Re: Let`s see your outdoor gas pumps by Eric555 @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Pumps in the 1960s by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

As the serial number indicates, your pump was born in July, 1950. Here is some pictures and information on your pump: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/tokheim%2039l-ra.htm Be sure to click on the pictures for a larger view. Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: Racing cans and racing misc wanted by oletymy @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

drag racing trophies of the 60's have about 30.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved