Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Petroliana Auction at Morphy Auction 7-23-17 by Derbygasman @ 3 minutes 30 seconds ago

Wow nice selection of ripples in that auction Matt.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Maps/Advertising/Button by RedHat @ Today at 08:44 AM

Standard Italian ad sold. Left two Standard ads going back to Germany, sold. Offers on what's left?
General Petroliana Discussion
Canadian Bowser twin and singles are 12.5 x 30 inch
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Airplane Motor Oil Sign by LoveOldThings @ Today at 08:03 AM

PM sent yesterday
Jump to new posts Re: Beacon Oil pump plate question by Nubbers123 @ Today at 07:51 AM

Thanks!
Bank sold. $25 for what's left
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas Auction Contemporary signs? by BrianH @ Today at 06:59 AM

This is not complicated: Original - an original, unrestored or unaltered piece. Restored/touched up - some original finish, with touch-ups or improvements/alterations to the image Reproduction - a piece produced on a date later than the original p
Jump to new posts Re: United Motors 48" Neon Sign by advertologist @ Today at 04:54 AM

.. ... 182679517762
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Outdoor Clock by dwill @ Today at 12:07 AM

We believe it is round in shape. We googled Aztec neon and did not find many to compare too. We will be going to Iowa gas, will there be a vendor perhaps that is reproducing these similar to the picture ROCCO2 supplied above? Thanks for the info. D
Jump to new posts Re: Mobilubricant grease pail by Jerry Germann @ Yesterday at 10:42 PM

Hello again, thanks to all who have helped in this quest thus far. If anyone has or comes across a can exactly like this, please let me know. thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: 1960's HOLIDAY Gas Tanker Truck to IG. Japan Tin by Jolly-John @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

A few more photos. Please disregard the lighting glare in the second one.
Jump to new posts Re: Associated 30" Porcelain Sign by advertologist @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

hammer down, 799. .. ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Vtg-Ass...e-/282570730053
Jump to new posts Re: The ol Sinclair color issue! by Voztransport @ Yesterday at 07:51 PM

Thanks guys. I may find an HC plate and try to get it matched or compare color swatches like u say. I was just trying to get the exact correct color used and didn't realize how tough it would be.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 1912 wayne pumps by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

If there is no Cut/Model/Figure number on the pump you can go to this page of my website: http://petrolianacollectibles.com/wayne%20pumps.htm Wayne's early pumps used low numbers, usually under 50. Start clicking on the numbers until you find the
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Vintage Auto Bumper Jacks by Wayne Wood @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Vintage Auto Bumper Jacks Would like to trade for Union Oil Items or will consider offers. email for more detailed pictures wayne.wood56@gmail.com or 208-750-1956
Jump to new posts Grease & Lube Guns, Oil Pump Parts lll by Wayne Wood @ Yesterday at 06:05 PM

Grease Guns (lube guns) and oil pump parts $10.00 ea or contact me for multiple item package deal. wayne.wood56@gmail.com or 208-750-1956
Jump to new posts Grease Guns ll by Wayne Wood @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

Grease Guns (lube guns) $10.00 ea or contact me for multiple item package deal. wayne.wood56@gmail.com or 208-750-1956
Jump to new posts Grease Guns by Wayne Wood @ Yesterday at 05:56 PM

$10.00ea + shipping or call for multiple items for package deal. email me for more detailed pictures wayne.wood56@gmail.com or 208-750-1956
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 966 Gas Pump by pkhammer @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

$550. Great pump for that money.
Jump to new posts Re: Gasboy Gas Pump by pkhammer @ Yesterday at 05:48 PM

$150 Pick it up here in Va or I'll bring it to Hershey.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol HD Quart Can by Gas Junkie @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Theres 1 on e-pay if your still looking #162598080166
Jump to new posts Re: Gas station porcelain panels by Done4 @ Yesterday at 03:29 PM

Sold pending payment, thanks old gas. Hopefully they will used and enjoyed.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Mae West 117 handle in good condition. by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Looking for an original Mae West 117 pump handle. Please contact John at 920-279-1206 thank you
Jump to new posts Re: Dart pump by nuts66 @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

Did you get your Dart Traded yet.. If this helps I will recast a dart door and frame for the one with the plain door, for the use of a top for a pattern
Jump to new posts Ottawa Door by Greg Michigan @ Yesterday at 02:04 PM

Hi quality repro brass door for a 10 gallon Ottawa pump. $100 plus shipping or free delivery to Des Moines in August. Call text or write. Thanks, Greg Fortin 810-444-5563
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved