Oldgas.com Home   Home | Help | Events | Auctions | Parts | Pictures | Contact
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Welcome New Members
1 hour ago
welcome aboard .. ... cool
2 12 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
1 hour ago
Love his design sense, that's quite the floor lamp!
18 1,051 Read More
For Sale Petroliana with prices
3 hours ago
1500 smoking price
3 338 Read More
3 hours ago
1300 what a deal
15 719 Read More
3 hours ago
1800 first person
3 632 Read More
General Petroliana Discussion
4 hours ago
OK, Thanks for the info. I couldn't find much of anything on google about it. That sprayer is neat!
3 161 Read More
6 hours ago
I used PPG paint. Shell Oil red was DDL70001 D and Shell Oil yellow was DDL81642.
6 223 Read More
7 hours ago
Definitely a museum piece. Well done Joe!
10 393 Read More
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
14 hours ago
Nice clean pumps Rob. That should keep you busy for a while this winter.
Ken.
9 582 Read More
14 hours ago
I forgot to mention that the logo and shakers I posted earlier are Pacific. That would be Pacific with a capital pee!!

Don, you started a pretty good thread here!
16 422 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
15 hours ago
Hello,
I am looking for a 16.5 globe body. It can be rough. Thanks, Andrew
0 39 Read More
16 hours ago
$35 shipped to the lower 48

[Linked Image]
0 72 Read More
17 hours ago
Original Model 25 "ECO Automatic Tire Inflator” (wall type). Looks like it was installed inside, appears to be original paint, “AIR” lettering is still visible on the side. A few scuffs show bright red under 80 or 90 years of garage grime.
Has a little water fading on the face and light surface rust on the inside top, think it was stored upside down in a leaky attic for a few years. Crank moves easily and the indicator rotates as it should overall very clean.
Think it would be difficult to find another unrestored one like this. I’m told Jack Sims guide had a value of 3500 on this model in 2008.
$4900- local pickup or I can bring it to Hershey on October. (I'll be there tues-fri)
I can email more pics.
0 188 Read More
Welcome New Members
17 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
6 80 Read More
Welcome New Members
17 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
3 72 Read More
Welcome New Members
17 hours ago
Welcome to OldGas!
3 46 Read More
Yesterday at 11:23 PM
Offering a nice vintage 1935-38' Mohawk Wayne 40A gas pump for your Petrolaina collection and enjoyment. Panels looks un-restored non porcelain. Cast iron base. Lighted Reproduction globe/plastic ring dated 1984. Custom electric switch to spin 'Veeder Root'. Missing Visi-Guage. Comes as pictured with hose / nozzle.

*Also have 2 early Bowsers for sale Cut 241 ( SALE PENDING ) swing door with optional 5 gallon visible + globe and nice little Red Crown Cut 395 for sale.

$2,495 OBO - No Trades at this time - Many more pictures available. Message or call with questions or to discuss.

Thank you,
0 217 Read More
Yesterday at 08:38 PM
Just kidding lol🤣
2 209 Read More
Yesterday at 08:24 PM
Even if you are not an ESSO collector only I will ship this ESSO pole thermometer that is in excellent condition to your door for a paltry $60.00!!
0 67 Read More
Yesterday at 08:09 PM
I just finished reading the book titled "OIL MAN",the story of Frank Phillips the founder of Phillips Petroleum Co.Frank got his start in Creston Iowa where he was a barber,he owned several shops before going to Oklahoma and eventually striking it rich.He was a salty but generous old cuss,wish he would have been around to hear the remark of our former President when he said "You didn't build that business".I suspect there would have been a rapid response after reading what this guy went through,and many others like him,including Bill Skelly, Marland etc.An excellent read.
0 76 Read More
Want to Buy Petroliana
Yesterday at 07:56 PM
Any interest in a second 620 Tekheim located in Idaho? Then you would have extra parts.
5 434 Read More
Yesterday at 07:16 PM
Both quarts have great graphics......$150 each shipped to the lower 48

[Linked Image]
0 118 Read More
Yesterday at 07:13 PM
Seldom seen can....has dent on the back that could be easily fixed by Dan McGuffey.....$295 shipped to the lower 48

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
0 109 Read More
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Yesterday at 07:07 PM
Price drop on the car...now $11,500. My dad wants this gone if someone is interested. It has no problems or rust and was a frame off restoration. More pics upon request...
2 256 Read More
Yesterday at 07:05 PM
All 3 are empty....$125 shipped for the group of 3

[Linked Image]
0 74 Read More
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Click for an eBay Search Form and lots more live petro auction listings

Copyright © 2018 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved