Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 12" Round Sign Authenticity by mcguffeyd1 @ Today at 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Gasman84470Well hopefully you got the 2 for 1 special! Hey there are two kinds of collectors: those that admit they bought repro/fantasy stuff and those that lie about it! Very true Fred. I bought some fake oil bottles one tim
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: I May NEED Help by Bbburke @ Today at 01:49 PM

I'm not sure it's possible to trade up. She may not share my interest in petroliana. But, when it comes to her, I'm like Tony Romo is with the Cowboys. She is NFL quality and I should be in the CFL. Keeping my mouth shut about what I paid is probab
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: more ebay faked old Indian sign by classic-motors @ Today at 01:48 PM

I am new at this forum. I registered me today after I had seen this forum talk about this ebay signs. I´m a swiss collector and bought in the last month´ some signs from this seller. I know, that this signs are not from the 50s or 60s. Of course ever
Jump to new posts Re: Da Bears by Cold Pizza @ Today at 01:45 PM

Yes he's tough,but personality wise he's just a pompous *** on so many levels. I personally didn't like the way he left Denver for us,for one. He doesn't sign autographs or attend any area Bears functions like the other players do.We honestly believe
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - SEPTEMBER 2014 by Toys4Fun @ Today at 01:40 PM

Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Charlotte Motor Speedway pictures by Shotzy13 @ Today at 01:35 PM

Pete, sent you a pm.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 861 Clock face gas pump, serial #343 by Man-Cave-Shoppe @ Today at 01:24 PM

BTT SAA^
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Flying A Tydol Ethyl sign, Fake?? by ddkinsey @ Today at 01:22 PM

Well said Man Cave! I totally agree. Reported
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Charlotte Motor Speedway pictures by 63shelby @ Today at 01:20 PM

Nobody knows who seller in photo #5 was ? he has/had the Phillips 66, Quaker state, Havoline, and a few other things. Thanks !
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts new member by classic-motors @ Today at 01:10 PM

Hello together, my name is Raphael, I am a swiss automobile and petroliana collector, born in 60s. I found this forum through a sign search and postings for ebay sign auctions. I will report this in the other forum. Thanks and best regards, Raphael
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Neon clock motors by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 01:08 PM

Have been trying to order a motor and clock mech for weeks now from Wayne's. I know they are having problems, but is there any place else available for these parts.
Jump to new posts Re: Da Bears by Gasman84470 @ Today at 12:49 PM

I don't know what it is about Cutler that evokes the negative responses he gets. And he gets them no matter where he is. From far away his character doesn't come through like it would if you lived/breathed Bears. You can say one thing he is tough. Th
Jump to new posts Re: Signs For Sale by Man Cave @ Today at 12:44 PM

Barber Pole Paid for. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Tuesday 2 Day by Gasman84470 @ Today at 12:41 PM

Hello all still morning here. Coolish day with rain but all that should change tomorrow as we warm up a bit. More work in the garage happening today. I have had the flu once and swore I'll try and avoid that experience again, so I now get the vaccine
Jump to new posts Re: I May NEED Help by Alex @ Today at 12:34 PM

My wife initially complained....then when I sold a sign for more thanI paid for it I told her to go sell some of her shoes and make as much money...she hasn't bothered me anymore about it...LOL
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 12" Round Sign Authenticity by Gasman84470 @ Today at 12:03 PM

Well hopefully you got the 2 for 1 special! Hey there are two kinds of collectors: those that admit they bought repro/fantasy stuff and those that lie about it!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Metal Quart Oil Cans For Sale by EXRACERX @ Today at 12:02 PM

I'll take the cities service can. pm sent
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Peotone Fall Auction by Rory Brinkman @ Today at 12:01 PM

**Auction Update** Just wanted to let everyone know that the auction is coming together very quickly. We have about 125 quality items already consigned and plan to have about 250 total. The auction is going to start at 12:00 PM (Noon) on Friday Oc
never fails... any Cities pump plates that I get outbid on eBay will show up in the BOTW by Kevin, lol.
Jump to new posts Re: Signs For Sale by Oldbeer @ Today at 11:49 AM

Is the Old Style double sided?
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Flying A Tydol Ethyl sign, Fake?? by Man Cave @ Today at 11:22 AM

This is a simple case of slight of hand...He is telling people its 9.75 inches which is making everything question and hope its real. I will 95% guarantee this sign in question is NOT that size and in fact is the same size as the one available for 33
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" - Sept 15th- 21st 2014 by K W FRITH @ Today at 11:18 AM

I went to an auction of the contents of a closed up service station in Corsica, South Dakota, last week, and I was able to buy the Champlin cans and the Polarine sign! I have been wanting that Polarine sign for a long time, but I've only had the cha
Jump to new posts Re: Tuesday 2 Day by Rabbitman @ Today at 11:17 AM

Morning all. Haven't checked in in a while but have been keepin tabs on y'all. Hope that flu shot does the trick this year for you Jim as I have been sick with it the last ten days and it was the worst I can remember. The doctor never specifically ch
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil 12" Round Sign Authenticity by Markymark63 @ Today at 11:14 AM

Ha ha, nice ..........thanks dudes! Appreciate the support!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: 6'/6' Double-Sided Mobil Gas Shield by cocorico @ Today at 11:14 AM

Fair enough. Than whats the value of my shield amongst collectors?
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >

Copyright © 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved