Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Aviation Gasoline Porcelain Sign by petropumps @ Today at 01:54 PM

Very nice single sided porcelain Chevron Aviation porcelain sign. 5' tall by 48" wide. Condition is excellent. Day one gloss and shine. Very small hole through the "R" and light chipping at a couple of the mounting holes. I can't imagi
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: WAYNE 851 Clock Face Pump Value? by Jolly-John @ Today at 01:50 PM

Here are a few more photos on my Wayne 851. John
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts WAYNE 851 Clock Face Pump Value? by Jolly-John @ Today at 01:47 PM

Hi, Gang. I have a Wayne 851 clock face pump that is well on the way to completion of its restoration. It is just not in the cards right now for me to finish it, and Ive decided not to store it for later completion. Id really appreciate getting so
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: pumps by joedy p defrank @ Today at 01:02 PM

i will take the skylighter matt. j
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks to a Mobil collector!! by The Rip @ Today at 12:53 PM

WOW DAN!!!!!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Real or fake marathon vertical?? by Mike M. @ Today at 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: GaspedlerNeed to request better photos from seller. Chuck Get one of the back! I don't know why but I seem to remember seeing one and it came with a wood frame in back but it's been a while. Similar to this tire sign if
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts 1950's 7UP Soda Pop SSP Thermometer Sign by cancollector @ Today at 12:41 PM

1950's 7UP Soda Pop SSP Thermometer Sign. Measures approximately 6" inches in length, 15" inches in height. There are some chips in the porcelain and a few dents. Sign has been touched up in spots where porcelain has chipped. Grommet at the
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Finally Friday by DWSheffer @ Today at 12:40 PM

Boy...wish I could pull into a station like that today! What a cool scene...... Sunny and cool in southern lower Michigan today. I believe today and Saturday are decent, then it gets rainy from there. My Aunt has cancelled her annual Memorial Day fa
Jump to new posts Re: Real or fake marathon vertical?? by Gaspedler @ Today at 12:38 PM

I saw that too. Ebay ID 251965010058 Can't tell from the photo if it is newly painted, repaired with paint or low quality photo and pixliated ????????? Need to request better photos from seller. Chuck
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks to a Mobil collector!! by DWSheffer @ Today at 12:37 PM

Looking nice Dan....always admired that choice of RED!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne or MS 80 base by tbert1 @ Today at 12:29 PM

Are you looking for a short or tall base? I have two stamped steel short bases. Let me know if you are interested. Mike
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Veedol let's see what you have by Bob Richards @ Today at 12:23 PM

I've done my best to add all that I can; but there are oh so many left to find. Especially the Tydol/Veedol Serviceman Badge:
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Sunday flea market and road trip for pump. by 60wayne @ Today at 12:17 PM

I believe it was in VT.
Jump to new posts Real or fake marathon vertical?? by Gas globe guy @ Today at 12:17 PM

Hello all! Found this and didn't know if it was real or not? Wanna make sure before I try and get it. Any help would be appropriated. Measures 17" X 75". Thanks Noah
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Veedol let's see what you have by Bob Richards @ Today at 12:14 PM

A few of my pinbacks:
Jump to new posts Re: Finally Friday by Rabbitman @ Today at 12:00 PM

Morning all. Thought I'd check in from the great north woods. Technology has finally caught up with us here as last winter they installed a new cell tower just across the lake from our cabin on the main road. We now have full service with a stronger
Jump to new posts Coke school zone real or not? by Jwsloop19 @ Today at 11:56 AM

This will be sold at a sale near me., it's dated am 29.. Is this real? Any help would be great thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Please help identify these gallon markers??? by model72 @ Today at 11:56 AM

The markers at the top are Fry 17, 117 for sure. I am not sure what other Fry visibles the "diamond" shaped markers were used on. Fry 87 used diamond-shaped markers with holes.
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Veedol let's see what you have by Tbirdgas @ Today at 11:30 AM

Randy, that Serviceman badge has eluded me for years
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Columbus show by Wes Hague @ Today at 11:27 AM

well that price went up from $35.00 but no magazine went down $35.00 so our net is $20 a gain for us. maybe they are thinking of dropping the magazine altogether ??? I checked online at Embassy Suites Dublin and their room rate regularly is about the
Jump to new posts Re: Neon repair by Blastmaster @ Today at 11:09 AM

I have a guy in Sacramento that is stellar. very reasonable and fast turn around. I only mention because your profile mentions Northern CA. PM m if you need contact info.
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by Steve C. @ Today at 11:04 AM

Great pictures of Gulf Bath signs!!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Sunday flea market and road trip for pump. by Steve C. @ Today at 10:59 AM

Love that old station!!! Great photos. Thanks for sharing!
Jump to new posts Re: Am I a fool or was I mislead? by gulfiend! @ Today at 10:43 AM

http://www.defelsko.com/products/coating-thickness-gages.htm
Jump to new posts Re: Am I a fool or was I mislead? by mcguffeyd1 @ Today at 10:31 AM

Originally Posted By: advertologistOriginally Posted By: gulfiend!...what is that thing? I don't know but I want one ... I believe that reads the thickness of paint and the layers. Shows how many mills thick the coats of paint are. They use i
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved