Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - New England Coke (coal) sign by BIGFOOT @ Today at 08:13 AM

They are about 15" x 15" Anyone? Thnx
Jump to new posts Re: WTB - Standby Tomato Juice sign by BIGFOOT @ Today at 08:12 AM

Bueller?
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Do any signs have papers? by Keystone Gas Man @ Today at 08:09 AM

Duane, Well said... I am one of the old (pre computer) collector farts...And to see kids getting into this hobby,who have never had full service stations in their lives is awesome. I will help them any way I can...Not all of them are flippers. To see
Jump to new posts Re: Do any signs have papers? by JimT @ Today at 08:09 AM

Duane-please dont get the impression that I am insinuating that new collectors must buy books and turn off their computers. I'm just saying that so many people today think that everything should be easy. As fast as time goes it seems like not too lon
Jump to new posts Joyland Amusement Park Gas Powered Car by r-man @ Today at 08:02 AM

Iam selling this for a friend of ours. He decided to sell his amusement park car from the 50's from our local park. They used these on a course around the park. It has all new paint, tires,New Briggs overhead valve engine and upholstery. If intereste
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 parts pump by JimT @ Today at 07:49 AM

Sent you a PM
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: T-53 needs reporting! by 1965CHPCSP @ Today at 07:36 AM

Reported both also.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 48" embossed flying a by Moe @ Today at 07:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Mike M.Ah IMO, it's nice to see a thread that has nothing to do with REDHOT's pricing/flipping/selling/partners but that his two wingmen j0eyjuice and Moe put their two cent's in when the thread has to do with another member pos
Jump to new posts Re: Do any signs have papers? by Ohio Oil @ Today at 06:50 AM

I guess I would be considered an old timer on here. I successfully operated my own service station back in the day and have been a member here for a long time. I sincerely do not understand the approach of this older generation in regard to helping
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 parts pump by MoonShine @ Today at 06:44 AM

Hi, wayne 70 ? I have a super clean straight , missing one door. Just decided yesterday to sell....
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Value of my collection by junior25 @ Today at 06:40 AM

Sorry I can't help much on American sign values but I am a collector and can offer advice. Don't rush into this and first figure out your own situation. Everybody has different circumstances but from what I gathered on your last post you might just e
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Carlisle ....how many here go? by Hey Its Dave @ Today at 06:07 AM

Day one. Weather looks good for today. Hope the pickins are the same.
Jump to new posts Re: I know they can ask what they want. by dodgeman60 @ Today at 05:31 AM

you got that right bob!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Happy Easter, Porcelain Signs by coltex @ Today at 04:49 AM

Conoco Rewards dropped to $130 each "Employee" sign dropped to $35
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Another rustoration by Catauladave @ Today at 04:06 AM

Looks great! Did you cut the decal and gently spread apart before staining and clear coating ? Thanks, Dave
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts G&B 96 Dome Top by meterman @ Today at 02:20 AM

Hi I am restoring a G&B 96. I am looking for a good dome top. Let me know what you have. Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" APRIL 14th - 20th, 2014 by Man-Cave-Shoppe @ Today at 02:16 AM

I had a terrible week last week but this week has been a complete flip around of that starting yesterday! Yesterday morning I brought home the John Deere clock that I've been trying to get for almost a year and today I was able to pick this up after
Jump to new posts Re: Value of my collection by 89sheepdog @ Today at 01:58 AM

Ill post a few pieces in the for sale section soon because there are a few things I want to sell that I have found prices on.
Jump to new posts Re: Value of my collection by 89sheepdog @ Today at 01:52 AM

I love this stuff to be honest I think its awesome and I really dig the american artwork, The more I read about it the more fascinated I am with how this all works and the history behind it. I do want to keep some and have my own collection but most
Jump to new posts Re: Arno Air Meter by Neil Gerrard @ Today at 01:06 AM

Plenty of stuff left but you may be right! How about $500?
Jump to new posts Re: Help with a Wayne 60 Id tag by Jack Sim @ Today at 12:42 AM

First of all, Wayne reused serial numbers quite often, what they changed was the two letters (BB) at the end of the number. Your pump is listed as a 60 computer, and it was made in 1935, Wayne didn't list months back then. This is how Wayne listed
Jump to new posts Re: White Star 30 " Ethyl by Benjamin @ Today at 12:23 AM

Two of those signs sold in the last 2 years on eBay in that condition for around $150 each.
Jump to new posts Re: T-53 needs reporting! by Mike M. @ Today at 12:18 AM

Done on both!
Jump to new posts Re: Another rustoration by champlinman @ Today at 12:16 AM

Agreed, nice job!
Jump to new posts Re: Value of my collection by Jack Sim @ Today at 12:16 AM

I get emails and calls all the time from people who want to know the value of some gas pump or air meter. Most times I tell them that this phone call is why I wrote the books, but while they may have a $1500 gas pump, they don't want to spend the co
Page 2 of 23 < 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2013 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved