Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by dalin @ Today at 02:18 AM

OPPPPS, when I first read the topic I did so to quickly thought it said "46 days to get LAID" I did a double take. But seriously the auctioneer is getting 15% from seller/18% from buyer=33%!!!, that's UNREAL !!! Being a farmer as my main
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Dixie Gas pictures by Dave's Garage @ Today at 02:04 AM

Great pic's...
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by Dave's Garage @ Today at 01:45 AM

I owned an auction house. I wrote out all the consignment checks the day after the sale and mailed them out that same day. It wasn't a small operation anywhere from 150 to 200 checks. In the auction business there are no receivables. Everyone pays t
Jump to new posts Re: Coltex contact me by Dave's Garage @ Today at 01:24 AM

He hasn't responded to my inquiries either. I'm ignoring his for sale ad's.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: 1932 Gilmore Lion Head 5 quart oil can value? by chuckdoddSeattle @ Today at 01:01 AM

For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Small Richfield cans by hotrodfun1 @ Today at 12:53 AM

30.00+shipping each or 55.00 for both+shipping
Jump to new posts Re: 1932 Gilmore Lion Head 5 quart oil can value? by Loyd Pierce @ Today at 12:22 AM

Originally Posted By: QuartKansYou have some good cans if you want to know the real value throw one on eBay good cans bring crazy money there. If I were to own them I would say 800-1200 for the one on the right 500-700 for one on left depending on c
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by Loyd Pierce @ Today at 12:00 AM

Just a example -I consigned firearms with auction house and paid 17 percent and three weeks before payment. It is what it is do you want to play or not? Something everyone has to decide for themselves. No excuse for the 45 days if policy says 30,but
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Grease Tins by Oilcanman87 @ Yesterday at 11:42 PM

Sent you a pm
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Erie 50 Cash Recorder for Trade by Flatland @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Wow! Extremely nice! I would really like to get to see one of these in person some day. Good luck on the globes!
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Opaline Motor Oil Sign by Gasman84470 @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151280066238
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Completed Class Project! by Let er' Buck @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

Chris, You and your students did great! Can't go wrong when you add Steamboat in there, where did you find the globe, add glass and decals? I'd like to do one myself someday. I hope the boy enjoys autbody at LCCC glad to see kids who aren't afraid t
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB Grease Tins by Fiddy @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Hello my Friends, I am in Australia & I am a collector of Grease Tins. So I am looking to add to my collection. The thing is if I buy 1 here & 1 there it`s going to cost me a fortune in shipping costs. It`s much cheaper to get a bundle tog
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Mercury lighted clock - fake or real by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:57 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Mercury lighted clock - fake or real by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

.. ebay # 201073055475
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil, Phillips, Cities Service cans by coltex @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Rain Gauge Zerolene Freezone are all SOLD...
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Another cool video. by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

I would Never have guessed that Dave WAS A SOUTHERN BOY!
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 non-porcelain faceplate question by Gas Pump Rob @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

I just sold a shortened by the factory 39 tall with those plates. The early four ad glass window pumps with cast base usually had alumn faces mounted on a bracket that attached to the side rails. Rob
Jump to new posts Lincoln Mercury lighted clock - fake or real by Sparky27 @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

There is a Pam Lincoln Mercury lighted advertising clock for sale on eBay. The face is Pam but the canister is Telechron. Any idea if this is real face or newly made face. Never seen this before and it has me stumped.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: hancock pump plate by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

SUNSET DIDN'T use PPP, ALL DECALS. They did use TRUCK, STATION, CURB & BULK Plant Porcelain Signs
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by sellersrodshop @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

i'll lay odds, the buyers dont get 46 days to pay. kinda like taxes, if you owe, they want it by 4-15. if they owe you, you can file anytime after the 15th with no penalties.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Advertising clocks by Sparky27 @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

I'm looking for any back-lit advertising clocks. I collect primarily Telechron, American Time and Electric Time manufactured clocks. I do collect Pam but condition must be excellent. Any content collected. Any help other than eBay?
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

Was it a MORPHY or MATTHEWS Auction? Most things can be corrected w/ a phone call.
Jump to new posts Re: 1932 Gilmore Lion Head 5 quart oil can value? by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.com! Nice cans. My vote is for e-Bay.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB Erie 50 by arw @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Erie 50 Cash Recorder Pump wanted. I will travel !
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2013 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved