Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Good price for two books, I will take them. Jack Sim
Jump to new posts ECO AIR METER MISC. PARTS by Jack Sim @ Today at 08:20 PM

NOS, original ECO Islander water spout. Three available $65.00 each plus shipping New modern day ECO Islander water spout. Made by Milton. Last one, $20.00 plus shipping. NOS plastic tubes, complete set of three, special price $20 per set (
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member from Music City USA {Nashville} by coheley5 @ Today at 08:18 PM

Welcome to old gas
I have two copies of Jack's 2nd edition Illustrated Guide to Gas Pumps, so I'm selling one of them. Like new condition. $125 shipped. Thanks Jeff
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Best Find of the Week by advertologist @ Today at 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: mcguffeyd1So I have been looking for a Gargoyle handy oiler for awhile now and i got curious today. I priced this oiler to my buddy Darin as a WWII oiler but little did I know what was under the wrapper. He joked and said what i
Light bar for my sign post And here's a story...I picked up this flattened 5 qt at the recent Moultrie GA Swap Meet. The guy selling them had 3 and they were all bent at the edges...about a 3/8ths lip folded over. The fella said he bought nearly 200
Jump to new posts Re: You know you have too much time on your hands when by Gasman84470 @ Today at 07:47 PM

Well Tom lifting that book is a good work out regimen! I beat you wished you had those pumps in that picture. My pop story involved the slider soda machines. If you could find a machine and outta sight you could drink a pop in 5-6 seconds if you had
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Visible pump by Westy @ Today at 07:46 PM

Hi all, I recently picked up a Wayne visible at a farm auction in West Linn, Oregon. I believe it's a 515, tags are missing, cylinder glass broken, multiple layers of house paint and no original paint underneath as I was hoping for. I'm more of a &q
Jump to new posts ROMORT/ARNO MISC. AIR METER PARTS by Jack Sim @ Today at 07:41 PM

Front cover for Arno 41 air meter. Aluminum, nothing wrong with it, has old Arno glass, one used speer and two used trim pieces. $100.00 plus shipping. Used Arno 41 air meter housing. In good condition except for the crack an
Jump to new posts Re: You know you have too much time on your hands when by advertologist @ Today at 07:28 PM

cool picture & story...
Tom How long ago did they change the front. Man seems like yesterday when I saw it as Bob & Jack's Texaco... Doug
Jump to new posts Re: You know you have too much time on your hands when by SKomatinsky @ Today at 07:15 PM

Great story Tom. I was born too damn late.
I've tried the tavern route to help the addiction. After a couple of beers it just got worse! Plus, you always run in to somebody at a tavern that knows a guy, who knows a guy that had an old gas pump behind his barn......it's hopeless. Kinda like ev
Pretty cool. After reading this I might look up my own childhood memory local gas station. I love using Google Maps like that. I have located current street views from classic movies where major scenes took place then visit the locations in person
Hey Kevin 'Ol buddy, how about you and me going to the next Petro Show and I can point out all the cool stuff I want...er...you want... and I can carry it for you
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 13.5" Glass body by mrcavalcade @ Today at 06:51 PM

Got one! Thx oldgas!
Jump to new posts You know you have too much time on your hands when by tbuckles @ Today at 06:47 PM

Since I am still recovering from leg surgery from that damn gas pump accident, I was laying on the couch with my leg propped up looking thru Wayne Henderson's 100 years of Gas Stations book. Then I started using Goggle Maps on my phone to punch up ad
Jump to new posts Two new signs by hotcidr @ Today at 06:39 PM

I had Dan Van Kannel touch these up, didn't want a full restoration on the Sentinel so he just cleaned it up. I'll keep the Ventura and sell the Sentinel Great signs
Jump to new posts Re: Gulf Marine White pump sign ( blue border) by Wes Hague @ Today at 06:32 PM

yes two signs, one with white border and one with blue border
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Butler 71 parts by Toys4Fun @ Today at 06:21 PM

Got the handle from Keith thanks again. Still looking for an original frame do not need tag or part that slips over handle just frame. Thanks Les.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Thanksgiving Eve by Gasman84470 @ Today at 05:40 PM

Big snow coming here BUT only a 1/4 of the Buffalo NY dump so its OK but the temps are about to plummet to -20ish, however that's all OK as I am about to flee for 5 days and take in Canada's Football Championship in Dave Gill's backyard, Vancouver. T
I wish but the Aircraft Gasoline is not Sinclair. Looks like one though doesn't it! Scott B.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Bennet 76 Faceplate Bezel by gasmelincelr @ Today at 05:08 PM

You may already be aware, but it seems that your pump was especially made for SOHIO. Good luck with your search. http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=211747
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Thanksgiving Eve by 2 Gallon Luke @ Today at 05:02 PM

Close to 7 inches of snow here already, and supposed to go thru the night..
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: REO Porcelain neon sign by 2 Gallon Luke @ Today at 04:58 PM

That is very cool John!!!!
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved