Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Esso Gas Globe by fireman1100 @ Today at 07:56 PM

I have just been given a esso globe. It has November 1988 on the bottom. Im new to this but I'm guessing its original just not really old. What's the value on it? Its in excellent shape. Thanks!!
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Auction in honor of DB. by mcguffeyd1 @ Today at 07:35 PM

Mike is the wining person!!! Thanks I will PM you later Dan
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Fanasty cans from DB... by VEEDOL_AL1 @ Today at 07:34 PM

powerlube and 5-qt are sold.. thanks Alan
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tok 300 door by cggas @ Today at 07:34 PM

terry, tell him to cut addglass hole in the 1 he has....dont patch it closed. makes a better looking pump with addglass. cggas
Jump to new posts Re: Fanasty cans from DB... by Fasturn402 @ Today at 07:30 PM

I willtake the 5 quart. Thank You.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Another selling POS and Making $$$$ by nam5072 @ Today at 07:30 PM

Ive just been emailing people and telling them their $hit is fake. Im sick of all the junk. Its sickening.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Your BROKEN Wayne 40A Bezel & broken Rainbow lens by Man-Cave-Shoppe @ Today at 07:29 PM

Heya all in Oldgasland. I've got a good 40A face glass bezel and another pretty good one but it has 1 corner broken off about 1.5"-2" from the tip. If someone has a original 40A face glass bezel that is useless but has 1 corner that is goo
Jump to new posts Re: Fanasty cans from DB... by Yellow57 @ Today at 07:23 PM

I will take power lube.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Looking for 2 Veedol Diamond Burst oil cans by WJHcurator @ Today at 07:21 PM

Hello WJCurator here. I am looking for one each of the large and small Veedol Diamond Burst oil can, or two each of large or small. Thanks to Bob Richards for the use of his photo and info. I need them for my museum display to make it correct. I do n
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Super Chevrolet Sign Question by 1 BAD ZR1 @ Today at 07:20 PM

Wendell is that you that is Hudson oil? Its Rob Vest It definitely has the Walker& Co. Detroit stamped in the white. This is no repo I bought as I have had several of these over 30 yrs. Don't get what you are saying. Later, earlier, and
Jump to new posts Fanasty cans from DB... by VEEDOL_AL1 @ Today at 07:17 PM

I had Dick make these cans for me when I needed some to fill in untill I got the original ones...the starburst are dated 09 and the Powerlube is 01....they are in excellent shape.now that I have the originals I don`t need them...I know it`s a big d
Jump to new posts Re: How rare is a Tokheim 39 Clockface by Keystone Gas Man @ Today at 07:13 PM

That's cool... They are rare anyway ...Hope the porcelain is in good shape !! If you have it or getting it ..Please post pics..
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Another selling POS and Making $$$$ by Keystone Gas Man @ Today at 07:08 PM

Or the Pure Pep sign...or Sinclair either!!
Jump to new posts Re: How rare is a Tokheim 39 Clockface by petropumps @ Today at 07:07 PM

Being porcelain makes it cooler if the porcelain is in good shape. Never seen a porcelain clockface.
Jump to new posts Re: Litening Sign by hotrodfun1 @ Today at 07:04 PM

looks like very thin exterior house paint to me. I will give that a try. Thanks for the help.
Jump to new posts Re: Super Chevrolet Sign Question by Hud Oil @ Today at 06:59 PM

never seen block letters on a chevy black tip sign???, it always was script letters?????????? and no Walker , maker marker ??? Block letter I thought were only use on later versions 40s
Jump to new posts Re: GULF Merit Award Pin 1939 $45.00 by SteveP @ Today at 06:54 PM

$old ... Thanks Bryan!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Fisk Tire, 16 in. wide white wall by Hud Oil @ Today at 06:52 PM

looking for Fisk tire with wide white wall, 16inch, for a display thanks Wendell 815-341-0740 wshud@aol.com
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Globe body for 14 inch lens by Hud Oil @ Today at 06:50 PM

looking for Globe body for 14 inch lens, has the notches at 3 and 9 oclock thanks Wendell 815-341-0740 wshud@aol.com
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts I'm looking for 1 quart oil cans from Texas by johninlongview @ Today at 06:40 PM

I'm wanting to thin my collection and begin to collect oil cans that were from Texas. Please send pic and price. Thanks in advance for your time!
Jump to new posts Re: kenney place santa rosa by frankpl @ Today at 06:39 PM

Ruben I probably have a few if they are for you not sure how he would feel about posting them without his consent..Frank
what is your price on the white P66 sign?
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Marble Signs and Petro... Last Look Before Packing by Bob Richards @ Today at 06:30 PM

Now, that is a treasure! Thanks for sharing.... I hope you are not leaving the PNW (especially WA State)...
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Tuesday by Esse's Garage @ Today at 06:27 PM

Hi All. Just got home from work and a roofing crew is here, they just about have both my garages done then they will probably have at least 2 days on the house. There Goes a lot of my Petro $$$$ for the year!!! Hope everybody had a Great Day!!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member from PA by nam5072 @ Today at 06:22 PM

Thats awesome.
Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved