Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: FYI...Shipping large items by advertologist @ Today at 05:42 PM

good shipping tip..
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see your lubesters 2 by LC 336 @ Today at 05:38 PM

Kevin I still wish I had that lubester, very nice!!! Rabbit man, killer lubester those colors look great. Nice work!!!
General Petroliana Discussion
Well, thought I would provide an update to conclude the project...yep, conclude. I picked up the painted parts the other day and finished with decal application and simply putting it all back together. I know it's just a lubester, but I'm pretty ha
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts RCA lighted sign by db_cooper @ Today at 05:35 PM

RCA lighted sign in working condition,no cracks or damage,15" tall 9" wide,bought this over 20 yrs ago in Warrenton/Roundtop forgot it was packed away in a box until recently $300 shipped
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 Light Switch Actuator by ABCTrip @ Today at 05:31 PM

Just to be clear the machined piece actuates the switch from the outside of the pump. I did not machine a switch. If you want to turn it on and off the way the factory intended it has to have this. I don't want to take the door off every time to turn
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts FYI...Shipping large items by tbuckles @ Today at 05:28 PM

I was talking with a gas pump guy in Oregon today and he mentioned that Fastenal (the nut and bolt company) ships large items very cheap. I never would have thought such a thing. I went to their website then to Services, scroll down to Third Party L
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Mechanics Bench by MrBelvedere2 @ Today at 05:25 PM

that's an awesome workbench. I would love to have one like that someday!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 30" Wrought Iron Sign Hanging Bracket….Oil Drops.. by advertologist @ Today at 05:11 PM

wish I had something that needed a bracket!..
Jump to new posts Re: Twin canadian Bowser visible by advertologist @ Today at 05:09 PM

love that double...
Jump to new posts Re: 42in Texaco Sign. single sided by Perdue31 @ Today at 05:08 PM

SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: To restore or not to restore? by advertologist @ Today at 05:05 PM

my 2 cents, I'd see how the red waxed out & repaint the white doors...
Jump to new posts Re: SUNOCO 1956 P&M ORILLIA DSP SIGN by Xman4444 @ Today at 04:56 PM

That's a beauty. Great sign!
Jump to new posts Re: SUNOCO 1956 P&M ORILLIA DSP SIGN by letsride22 @ Today at 04:48 PM

sold!!!!!!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Signs for sale by Proud_Dad @ Today at 04:40 PM

Telephone and Ohio signs are still available. Thanks for the info on the phone sign Markymark63. I like the different phone flange signs.
Jump to new posts Re: COTM - What do you think? by Keystone Gas Man @ Today at 04:39 PM

John, your one of the good ones on here And yes without some of the older members ..DB etc. It does feel different. Take care,Brian
Jump to new posts Re: Union certified motor oil and gasoline sign by Carolinatraveler @ Today at 04:38 PM

This sign is from the operation that was the predecessor to Farmland Industries of Kansas City, known to most of us as the "double circle" Co-Op. It has nothing to do with Union Oil of California, but the term rather refers to "farmers
Jump to new posts Re: To restore or not to restore? by texacokie @ Today at 04:38 PM

It should clean up good , it is only original once.
Jump to new posts Re: Quart cans for sale! by Burtuckyboy @ Today at 04:20 PM

Noah please check your messeges. I would like a refund since its been 10 days since I paid you for the cans and you didnt come thru yesterday with a tracking #. Your excuse "been busy and not shipped anything in several months" is not going
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - NOVEMBER 2014 by hotroddeuce @ Today at 04:18 PM

couple freebies today, safe is a monster 3' high and about 24" square 6" thick door and sides took a hi-lo to get on the trailer and a engine puller to get off, I don't hardly ever restore anything anymore but this may be one piece I do.
Jump to new posts Re: To restore or not to restore? by bowserman @ Today at 04:00 PM

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/94x94q90/c/r/540/F4XZOJ.jpg
Jump to new posts Re: To restore or not to restore? by bowserman @ Today at 03:57 PM

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/94x94q90/c/r/905/cZRtm4.jpg
Jump to new posts To restore or not to restore? by bowserman @ Today at 03:56 PM

I got a call from my father in law yesterday. I figured it was just to chat, but instead he called to let me know a friend of his finally decided to let this pump go after having it the last eight years. I stopped at the guys shop and talked to him
For sale 30" Wrought Iron Sign Hanging Bracket. Heavy built…Oil Drop Scrolls...$200.00 plus shipping. Thanks, Owen I will drill hole for i-bolts if you would like…. Weighs about 13 lbs….
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts McCormick sign Proxibid by signgod2112 @ Today at 03:38 PM

Someone must have really wanted this can of oil and sign. https://www.proxibid.com/asp/LotDetail.asp?ahid=1656&aid=86969&lid=21841916&rfpb=0#Top
Jump to new posts Re: PURE DUMB LUCK !! by johninlongview @ Today at 03:36 PM

That is a great story and definitely a happy ending!! Thanks for sharing.
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 >

Copyright © 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved