Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Calol by gulfiend! @ Today at 10:46 AM

...I'm thinking these went on the baskets that held bulk oil bottles...
Jump to new posts Re: Calol by Lastgas15 @ Today at 10:38 AM

Tag was likely attached to a valve on a tank wagon or loading rack.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: The Ron Pratte Collection Auction by Lastgas15 @ Today at 10:27 AM

It looks like it costs $50 to register as an onsite bidder in addition to having to purchase a ticket to get into the auction. The BP is 15% onsite and 17% absentee. Certainly not what we're accustomed to with petroliana auctions.
Jump to new posts Re: Calol by advertologist @ Today at 10:22 AM

early brand of Standard Oil flushing oil...
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: conoco level? by hotrodfun1 @ Today at 10:11 AM

Thank you again. very good info. I learn something everyday. Like Steve said what else falls in the same category? It get me looking at some of the small stuff I have and wondering. Thanks Again
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Dreary Thursday..... by BryceG @ Today at 10:03 AM

you are right Gary... the daily check-in has been absent lately. hopefully its just the stress & commotion of the holidays to blame. I finally got one of my globe racks installed this week, got a couple more to do, but I've found it difficult t
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: The Ron Pratte Collection Auction by BryceG @ Today at 09:55 AM

wish there was a way to bid online other than filling out paperwork worthy of a doctor's office visit. or am I overlooking another proxy that's available?
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Aircraft and HC now hanging….. by BigSky @ Today at 09:33 AM

Very nice line up of signs!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Butler 71 parts by Toys4Fun @ Today at 09:23 AM

Still looking for an original door frame do not need tag or part that slips over handle just frame. Thanks Les.
Jump to new posts Dreary Thursday..... by Rabbitman @ Today at 09:22 AM

Morning gassers. I think maybe Loyd was right, the daily checkin is checking out on us. Dreary day here in the Ozarks with 34 degrees and haze. The snow and sleet mix just skirted us here to the north with mostly rain overnight. A few degrees cooler
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: The Ron Pratte Collection Auction by muntzman @ Today at 09:21 AM

Does anyone know what it costs to bid live at this auction. Is there a cost saving bidding live versus online?
Jump to new posts Re: Then & Now by luminor89 @ Today at 08:58 AM

Love Then and Now's. Now I see where they hung Bear signs! Thanks for sharing!
Jump to new posts Re: Polly Gas Sign by luminor89 @ Today at 08:56 AM

LOL that's also true!
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see you favorite globe by Done4 @ Today at 08:36 AM

Thanks guys, I got it in upper Wisconsin and it was on a 5 gallon Gillbert Barker visible. I've had this for a real long time. I plan to work on the pump this winter.
Jump to new posts Re: FED EXcuse by Man Cave @ Today at 08:27 AM

Ha, that is funny. We try to make ours just fit in the crowd...Never write anything on them and just make them bomb proof. See the perfectly preserved one in the pile...that is probably one of ours
Jump to new posts Calol by SJT @ Today at 08:25 AM

Does anybody know what this is? I couldn't find another picture of one anywhere on the Internet. I found references to Calol that say it became or was part of Standard oil of California. The tag is made out of wood or weird plastic or some kind of dr
Jump to new posts Re: conoco level? by Mike M. @ Today at 08:24 AM

Jack once again you have spread your knowledge and thank you so very much. Please keep up the good work so the rest of us can pay it forward in the future!! Thanks again Jack, Merry Christmas!!
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see you favorite globe by HoneyBearFarm @ Today at 08:03 AM

Nice and different globe, Les!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 60 Original's by LOWright @ Today at 07:53 AM

Any Wayne 60's for sale around Louisville (2 or 3 hours away) Unrestored?
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Few small pump parts by Savinsam @ Today at 07:34 AM

G & B site glasses sold.
Jump to new posts Re: pump ID by cbdeajr @ Today at 07:28 AM

I have a low profile top with chrome bands with the name Tokheim embossed on them. It looks like a Tok 300 pictures. Any way to tell on the inside what it may be? I will have to order some parts and do not want to order the wrong ones.
Jump to new posts Re: FED EXcuse by THE AMERICAN GARAGE @ Today at 07:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Young's UnionThis is why I ALWAYS write FRAGILE HANDLE WITH CARE and THIS SIDE UP on anything I ship!!! J TOO BAD THE FEDEX DRIVER CAN'T SEE YOUR BOX WHILE HE'S UNFORT DRIVING DOWN THE EMBANKMENT....Just Saying!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Nice sign.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: The Ron Pratte Collection Auction by Lastgas15 @ Today at 07:12 AM

I hate that repros are being sold as originals as much as anyone. My post about not sounding the alarm just yet was a reply to Pete's post. Rory had just posted he'd look into it. What I'm saying is give him the chance to fix it. Contact the auction
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Falstaff picnic cooler by texacokie @ Today at 06:23 AM

175.00 plus shipping!!! If you need more pics just let me know.
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 >

Copyright © 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved