Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Lost Car Search by Cold Pizza @ Today at 07:07 AM

CARFAX vehicle history reports are only available on used cars and light trucks with a model year of 1981 or newer.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: I think the trip was worth it! by Old Racer @ Today at 07:02 AM

Originally Posted By Steve C.Wow! incredible to find that many in that shape in one place! Same with the globes. Congrats!! Did he say how it was that he had these? He worked at a bulk plant years ago and they were going to throw away the signs whe
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: WHO IS PLANNING ON GOING TO CUBA? by Cold Pizza @ Today at 07:00 AM

Four people I know,who travel to Cuba religiously,told me they don't see anything there as far as collectible Gas & Oil signs & pumps etc. The old antique cars far outweigh these,because they drive them on a regular basis out of practicality.
Jump to new posts Re: I think the trip was worth it! by Old Racer @ Today at 06:48 AM

Originally Posted By Stu K.The hard time was all in good taste. I do see where you are trying to be careful. Great stuff and VERY happy for you! Stu I know it was in fun. But I feel the same way when I see stuff like that or a glass cylinder sitt
Jump to new posts more fake signs by redindianguy @ Today at 06:42 AM

This is what else is out there please be aware http://www.ebay.com/itm/OLD-VINTAGE-PORC...=item3aacddac5b
Jump to new posts Re: I think the trip was worth it! by Steve C. @ Today at 06:29 AM

Wow! incredible to find that many in that shape in one place! Same with the globes. Congrats!! Did he say how it was that he had these?
Jump to new posts Re: I think the trip was worth it! by Stu K. @ Today at 05:46 AM

The hard time was all in good taste. I do see where you are trying to be careful. Great stuff and VERY happy for you!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Looking for a National Simplex or Duplex by JOSBORN @ Today at 05:00 AM

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/atq/5093455102.html
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Top jar lid for an American visible by Gasoline George @ Today at 04:45 AM

Hi gassers, does anyone have an original top jar lid for an 8 sided visible American pump? cheers
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by Steve C. @ Today at 03:43 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by Steve C. @ Today at 03:42 AM

Jump to new posts WHO IS PLANNING ON GOING TO CUBA? by Jack Sim @ Today at 01:23 AM

Now that CTO is over and everyone one is back to normal, it is time for a little discussion. About 20 years ago while I was out picking I met a guy who was big into jukeboxes, and he told me that if Cuba became open again he would be on the first pl
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Milwaukee Tank works by Jack Sim @ Today at 01:13 AM

What you found is a Milwaukee Model 9. This was used in private garages, many times mounted above a tank. It is pictured on page 196 of my Gas Pump Identification book. Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: I think the trip was worth it! by Budd @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

Great finds! That trip was most definitely worth it! Would love to find an unbelievable deal like that, congrats!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts 2 repop Wayne dog face plates by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Hello all! I had these sitting in my barn and forgot about em. $20 plus exact shipping. One on the right is a little bent on top.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New guy in OK by Budd @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Thanks guys, glad to be here. Robert, where are you in Osage county?
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzip Gasoline porcelain sign by s10truck @ Yesterday at 10:37 PM

more photos
Jump to new posts Pennzip Gasoline porcelain sign by s10truck @ Yesterday at 10:36 PM

Pennzip Gasoline - A Pennzoil Product, single-sided porcelain embossed raised letters sign. Very nice gloss and raised embossed lettering. Couple corners with wear, but sign is solid with no touch-ups. Size is roughly 46 x 25 inches. $1,300.00
Jump to new posts Re: Illinois Farm Supply 42in porcelain sign by s10truck @ Yesterday at 10:29 PM

more photos
Jump to new posts Re: Illinois Farm Supply 42in porcelain sign by s10truck @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

more photos
Jump to new posts Illinois Farm Supply 42in porcelain sign by s10truck @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Illinois Farm Supply - Gasoline - Motor Oil... 42 inch double-sided porcelain sign. Sign has very nice gloss and shelving. Sign has slight bend at top which runs vertical between "S" and "O" in "GASOLINE;" see photos.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Milwaukee Tank works by BLO @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

First off, I'm not a collector of old gas pumps. I like tinkering with old chainsaws. I have a scrapper friend that brings me his old chainsaws and last week he brought over a few and I noticed this old pump in the back of his truck. I bought it from
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Looking for a National Simplex or Duplex by Rjhart123 @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

If anyone has a National Simplex or Duplex pump please contact me 5135436656 were looking for one thanks
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JUNE 22nd - 28th 2015 by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Sweet pumps!
Jump to new posts Re: I think the trip was worth it! by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Very nice haul! Congratulations John!
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 9 10 >

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved