Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil strip sign, neon by KlockKing @ Today at 05:49 PM

Hello I was hoping you could educate me...what part of the sign is neon?? thanks Paul
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Quaker State Advertising Clock by KlockKing @ Today at 05:47 PM

Hello Hard to tell from the pics, but is the outer glass or inner ad face cracked? thanks Paul
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts antique advertising price guide web site by richlube @ Today at 05:33 PM

this might be of use for some with $ price questions http://antiqueadvertising.com/product-category/oil-cans/
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: 1958 Lone Star Meteor by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 05:22 PM

I see it is now unavailable. Probably sold, nice ride.
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Quaker State Advertising Clock by pkhammer @ Today at 04:54 PM

BTTT
Jump to new posts Re: Champion Spark Plug Cleaner Station by pkhammer @ Today at 04:51 PM

$150 delivered to Mason-Dixon or Carlisle.
Jump to new posts Phillips 66 Trop Artic quart -nice- soldered seam by 5 quart @ Today at 04:51 PM

Phillips 66 Trop Artic quart -nice-- couple spots 45.00 old soldered seam For pic of backside- go to www.oilnspeed.com 7.00 shipping- in USA Many more cans etc-old speed equipment-
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Old Export Beer Bubble Sign by pkhammer @ Today at 04:48 PM

Nice local piece that might do well at Mason-Dixon.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Good Luck with Uship by Cold Pizza @ Today at 04:33 PM

Nope,wrapped up with padding & put inside a Refrigerator box,then taped up tight. I had to drop it off @ the Bus Depot,and he picked it up @ his Depot. Wrote his name & phone # in huge letters on the box too. They called him when it arrived.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: more petro auctions? by Loyd Pierce @ Today at 04:15 PM

I think longer in the hobby and the more homework you do the better you can speculate. Lot of info can be learned,how long company was in business,what regions they were in states etc. No not like cars where one can find by vin.numbers yes this is sp
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: more petro auctions? by trifiver @ Today at 04:15 PM

Nope my truck 2015 HD 2500 Was the first Lifter Black Chevy Truck sold on the West Coast Now in Kelso,Wa there at least 6 Black ones and many white ones Still like mine the same Sid
Jump to new posts Re: Martin & Schwartz Model 70 Gas Pump by ironheadtom @ Today at 04:04 PM

My excitement comes from the thrill of the find.... but this may end up being the first one I keep. Do you know what year it might be?
Jump to new posts Re: Martin & Schwartz Model 70 Gas Pump by Pumpman47 @ Today at 04:00 PM

This is the very first pump i ever bought and restored. I paid $40 for it. This is one of the best looking art deco pumps ever made IMHO.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: more petro auctions? by miles1 @ Today at 03:45 PM

So if you buy a brand new pickup truck that you really like and next week the neighbor down the street buys the same truck and parks it in his front yard you still like yours just the same? doesn't bother you a bit because you originally liked it whe
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: more petro auctions? by trifiver @ Today at 03:31 PM

Essco I feel the same way !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sid
Jump to new posts Re: Martin & Schwartz Model 70 Gas Pump by ironheadtom @ Today at 03:27 PM

I do have the other ad glass for it
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: more petro auctions? by essco @ Today at 03:27 PM

I'm going to keep buying till I'm broke or dead,which ever comes first. Don't worry if I spent 10,000 and it sells next week for 5 bucks,I liked it then ,so why wouldn't I like it tomorrow. We all over pay on this and that,still own pedal cars,and a
Jump to new posts Martin & Schwartz Model 70 Gas Pump by ironheadtom @ Today at 03:26 PM

Missing a door and the base is busted but this may be, in my opinion, the coolest pump I've had. I love the art deco cast iron top on this. $1,300. Local pick up in San Bernardino, Ca. only. Thanks, Tom
Jump to new posts Re: Oilzum Vita-Lube Rack by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 03:15 PM

VERY NICE
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: more petro auctions? by miles1 @ Today at 03:03 PM

but all we have to go by on petro items is how often they appear at auction or make themselves available for sale. -we don't have production numbers-so yes although its a finite number- how on earth are you able to tell what that number is? We can o
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair dino globe by cggas @ Today at 02:59 PM

Price drop $200?
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair H-C globe by cggas @ Today at 02:58 PM

No longer in original capco $225?
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair dino supreme globe by cggas @ Today at 02:57 PM

No longer in original capco, $300??
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 300 by cggas @ Today at 02:55 PM

Price drop $525.00 tired of looking at it!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: more petro auctions? by Loyd Pierce @ Today at 02:29 PM

I been watching this and was just going to be silent. But lets flip your last comment. Say you are the person that gave your sign to auction house and they don't list a grade or make a comment as to rarity. You would fire them right? They are a servi
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved