Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Who made this gas pump by Nicli @ Yesterday at 11:20 AM

I would like to know who made this pump?
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Aug 7th - 13th 2017 by veltex @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

Great Shell wall Matt!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Diamond Motor Oil Porcelain Sign - Opinions? by thebmwjunkie @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Hey guys, Looking for a little info on this sign, like age, authenticity and potential value. It's for sale in my area for what seems like a reasonable price, but I haven't been able to see it in person. Never bought DX oil stuff, so anything helps
Jump to new posts BOWSER SELF MEASURING PUMPS PATENT 1912 by darleneandshawn @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Looking for some help from all our fellow gas and oil collectors. We came across this awesome barn find. Bowser self measuring pump with patent dates 1909-1912, with the original glass and I.D. tag. We were told it was for pumping oil in either pints
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Lube/Air Station by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 08:12 AM

$100 takes it - can't be many of these around. PM if interested - Thanks!
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Looking for help as to what this sign is by Cathys25 @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Hi, I'm new to this board and looking for a little help from those with a broader knowledge of vintage road signs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a metal triangle road sign, unmarked of any writing or signals, but has glass marble in
Jump to new posts Re: 1940's gulf dealer sign double sided DSP $899 by erp7777 @ Yesterday at 07:21 AM

one sold one remains
Jump to new posts Re: Alemite Grease Dispenser ? by alemite @ Fri Aug 18 2017 10:44 PM

1945-47 High Pressure Lubricator. Ad is from late 1945. The Round flyingA logo seemed to only be in use on the dispensers from 45 to early 47. I am with the gentlemen above, with the worth being from $100-150 per piece, to a collector.
Jump to new posts Re: OUTSTANDING DOUBLE SIDED PORCELAIN TEXACO 42" SIGN by wayno48 @ Fri Aug 18 2017 10:38 PM

I'm a Signal guy, but if into Texaco I don't think you could find a better example. Except your others.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Standard flame globe by Mikegoe @ Fri Aug 18 2017 09:38 PM

Standard Flame
Jump to new posts Re: Signal signs by wayno48 @ Fri Aug 18 2017 09:28 PM

Thanks Randy, I have seen all of Teds extensive collection of Signal on this site. Correction not 1/16 of it.We live forty miles away from each other. We have talked on the phone numerous times.Great Guy.
Jump to new posts Re: OUTSTANDING DOUBLE SIDED PORCELAIN TEXACO 42" SIGN by herns @ Fri Aug 18 2017 09:03 PM

Thank you Wayne it is great sign! Wouldn't let it go, but I have 2 others
Jump to new posts Re: Signal signs by advertologist @ Fri Aug 18 2017 08:54 PM

post from: .. ... "Company of the month May 2004 Signal Oil and Gas Company" http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=108375&page=all
Jump to new posts Re: Globe or Shoebox by sterling P. @ Fri Aug 18 2017 07:35 PM

I like image # 3. You have an awesome collection Mat. Sterling
Jump to new posts Re: FREE Chevrolet Cadillac dealer nameplate by MetroPetro @ Fri Aug 18 2017 07:33 PM

Thanks guys, happy to offer them to my oldgas friends out there. Stay tuned for more freebies as I go through boxes for Hershey. I have a stack of these, all the same. Don't know anything about the dealership, I suspect they went out of business som
Jump to new posts Re: General Tire Sign by ironheadtom @ Fri Aug 18 2017 06:14 PM

lowered the price to $500 . I know the cuts are a bummer, but the pics don't do this sign justice. It looks a lot nicer in person
Jump to new posts Re: Let`s see your original decals by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave @ Fri Aug 18 2017 05:48 PM

1 I had & 1 I have...
Jump to new posts Re: Globe or Shoebox by Gas Pump Rob @ Fri Aug 18 2017 05:31 PM

Matt, Shoebox globe, Lead sign on front with a nice sign! Rob
Jump to new posts Signal signs by wayno48 @ Fri Aug 18 2017 03:47 PM

I know Signal was a west coast company.So any best coast guys have any pictures of signs to share.
Jump to new posts Re: Globe or Shoebox by wayno48 @ Fri Aug 18 2017 03:30 PM

I agree with Bob image six.
Jump to new posts Re: Let`s see your original decals by Bob Richards @ Fri Aug 18 2017 03:30 PM

Thanks to Matt:
Jump to new posts Re: Globe or Shoebox by Bob Richards @ Fri Aug 18 2017 03:23 PM

I'm partial to "the Shoebox" and the placement of signage in photo # 6... But, as Sgt. Shultz used to say.... "I know nothing"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Let`s see your original decals by Steven C. @ Fri Aug 18 2017 03:04 PM

Wow! Lots of great posts!! Great idea Matt!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Globe or Shoebox by ironheadtom @ Fri Aug 18 2017 02:55 PM

I like that pump with no top. But then my mom says I'm special so there's that....
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts MORE SIGNS AVAILABLE... by shaunhiggins @ Fri Aug 18 2017 02:55 PM

Here's the back side of the Stormizing from last ad...Also have a Merry Tiller NOS tin flange...measures 28"x14"...Priced at $450 shipped...INland tires & tubes NOS embossed tin sign single sided...28"x17"....Priced at $450 sh
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved