Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Marine Lubricants Sign by Star6 @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

Any idea on what the value is?
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Signal gas sign by Ed Steagall @ Yesterday at 07:49 PM

I remember this sign being on Craigs List or E-Bay a year or so ago. I think it was for $200 or about that, maybe $250. I would buy if reasonably priced, definitely from a SIGNAL Station originally. Ed.
Jump to new posts Re: Brass nozzle polishing by Terry Flannery @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Thanks all for replying, lots of options. I have the time now to diddle around with this old nozzle, it's dead of winter in north Wis. It's been very well used and has lots of dings and scratches. I have a place for it on my 41 IH gas truck and it wi
Jump to new posts Re: Dixie Pump Globe by Jukester @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Is this an original or reproduction? Any suggestions on the value of this mixed lens globe, as it is?
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED TOURIST HOME GLOBES AND SIGNS by HI-OCTANE @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

How about this one Shaun Auto Camp sign :
Jump to new posts Re: Signal gas sign by bennett_646 @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

Here's another picture of it. Looks like they had the word "signal" outlined in green also. I agree bob that it would be original, maybe not as valuable, but original.
Jump to new posts Re: Signal gas sign by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 06:07 PM

Since the sign was made for a specific Gas Station; there is a possibility that it was made by a local Sign Shop for the Owner/Leasee of that particular Station. If that is the case; IMO the sign could be considered an original. (but one would hav
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Tim S from Maryland by Tim s @ Yesterday at 05:36 PM

Thanks, I should be able to make it to Frederick on March 11th. Tim
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Marine Lubricants Sign by Tankar @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

From what i see i would say legit.
Jump to new posts Re: Signal gas sign by Tankar @ Yesterday at 05:21 PM

It looks funny to me as well. The lettering.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts BA British American Official Football NOS Signs by Pogo's Garage @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

BA British American Official Football Sign, it measures 31 x 86 and is made of waxed cardboard. It was delivered to a BA station in the Kootenays, and was still in cardboard when discovered in storage. It is NOS and has never been displayed, and is i
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie from Vancouver Island Canada by Gas Junkie @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Thanks Dave, thats very generous of you, dont get over there that much any more with the exception of the Langley car show every year. But i will certainly make an exception for that.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Post a random picture. by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

No picture, I just wanted to be the 1000th post
Jump to new posts Re: Selling New lenses and decals not using by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

Everyones stuff is shipped. Thanks again
Jump to new posts Re: Signs by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By Markymark63Price on the Canada Dry sign please? $225 shipped to Canada
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Countertop Project . . . by Ryan Underthun @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

I am sorry Jim. I have lost 2 bullies now, it sucks. Congrats on the new puppy! Rub his belly for me!
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 300 by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Bob's 300
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Post a random picture. by Steven C. @ Yesterday at 04:36 PM

LMAO
Jump to new posts Re: Signal gas sign by Derbygasman @ Yesterday at 04:16 PM

The spacing looks "Shady" to me but I'm no Signal expert. I would vote repop.
Jump to new posts Signal gas sign by bennett_646 @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Thoughts on this sign. Owner says it appears to be painted. I noticed it's missing the white outline the originals have.
Jump to new posts Re: HELP!!! with identifying vintage can(s) by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Looks like a firestone Insignia to me.???
Jump to new posts Re: Countertop Project . . . by T-way @ Yesterday at 03:46 PM

Actually Ryan, Winston died about 3.5 months ago. I miss him terribly. But here's our new Bulldog: Quincy. We will get him the week of Valentine's Day. Ain't he cute? LOL Later . . . Jim
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Glenn Millers 2 day auctions Feb 10-11 2017 by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Just a reminder of Glenn's auction coming up. No buyers premium fees for in house purchases.
Jump to new posts Tokheim 300 by BobbyT @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

Hey guys just picked up a tokheim 300 it's my first pump I got a great deal on it ...it has been restored I was hoping to get some info on it .. Value and any other info I will post some pics
Jump to new posts Re: Countertop Project . . . by Ryan Underthun @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

Originally Posted By T-wayWe have an English Bulldog - no tail to speak of! LOL And he's hardly ever out there, and could care less about the globes as long as he's getting a belly rub! Jim How is that big ol dope doing anyways? Last I talked to
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved