Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Bending Porcelain Pump Plate by blacktee @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

There's one on ebay right now Texaco with a black T that is fake. Sorry I don't have an item number. I think you can do it, but chances are you will really crack chip it.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Vintage Sign Bracket by KIP @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Vintage Sign Bracket. It measures 36 inches long. The mounting bar is 18 inches long. The width between the sign hanging holes in the frame is 18 inches. Some surface rust and paint chipping. $125 shipped.
Jump to new posts Re: Bending Porcelain Pump Plate by 57-Chevy @ Yesterday at 09:49 PM

It has been done with success. I have a neighbor who knows a guy that rolled one for a visible pump. It worked but I am not sure how long it took?
Jump to new posts Re: Bending Porcelain Pump Plate by advertologist @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

with what you have, is there any stress marks in the porcelain? picture please ...
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Associated 111 gal barrel. DSCN2432 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/119819727@N06/][/url], on Flickr
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" AUG 24th - 30th 2015 by Toys4Fun @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts M&S 80 Sight Glass Manifold by keithia @ Yesterday at 09:17 PM

Looking for a sight glass manifold for a short M&S 80. It needs to have nice glass and good spinners. Does not need to have the outlet.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New From Wyoming by advertologist @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

welcome aboard ...
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - AUGUST 2015 by Toys4Fun @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair 12' Porcelain Sign by Derbygasman @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Pm's returned
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New From Wyoming by 47reo-travis @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Welcome to old gas . I went to wyo tech in 1994 . I spent several weekends in and around medicine bow national forest hiking and exploring , Wyoming is a neat place . Good luck on your pump restoration , there are some great members here that will he
Jump to new posts Bending Porcelain Pump Plate by Skychiefer @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Has anyone ever tried to take a Porcelain Pump plate (18 x 12) and bend it somehow little by little to made it fit on an visible gas pump were it is rounded at like on a Wayne 515 pump? Is it possible to do this or you are just going to destroy the p
Jump to new posts Re: SINCLAIR PENNSYLVANIA MOTOR OIL PORCELAIN SIGN by herns @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Back
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Lubrication board by oldnfuelish @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

You got that person,Doug!
Jump to new posts Re: SINCLAIR PENNSYLVANIA MOTOR OIL PORCELAIN SIGN by herns @ Yesterday at 08:14 PM

pic
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" AUG 24th - 30th 2015 by blacktee @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By 60wayneThe Texaco is fiberglass. Thanks It's nice & clean looking
Jump to new posts SINCLAIR PENNSYLVANIA MOTOR OIL PORCELAIN SIGN by herns @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

ALL ORIGINAL NO TOUCH UP, HAS GREAT COLOR! $595 SHIPPED!
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Lubrication board by ducknumber5 @ Yesterday at 08:10 PM

It's an incredible show...and they do have scooters or golf carts for rent by the day!! If I could save ALL of my hobby money for just 1 show a year-it would be HERSHEY!!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Fry 17 gallon marker by tbuckles @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

I may have one but I would want to see one of yours to make sure of a match. Text picture to 765.571.0568 or email pic to tom@gaspumps.us Tom.
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain mobilgas special script top? by tbuckles @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

Also note that the script is different between the porcelain and the plain steel. I do not know if anybody makes the inserts for the porcelain tops. Tom.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New From Wyoming by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

Welcome to OldGas!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts New From Wyoming by WY ME @ Yesterday at 07:56 PM

I'm not a collector (except for big game heads) but I am going to restore a Wayne 615 that we had on our farm when I was a kid and used up until the 1980's. My dad was gonna restore it for the last 2o years but never got around to it so he gave it to
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Monday, Monday? by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Good evening Fred, and everyone else. Everyone must have had a rough monday lol. It was a long, hot and busy one. It got to 102 degrees here today, pretty toasty for the last day of August. I hope you all have a great week. Take care, Braden.
Jump to new posts Re: Buffalo Can for sale on eBay by advertologist @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

Fred's buffalo can: ...
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco Lubrication board by blacktee @ Yesterday at 07:47 PM

I wasn't planning on going, but it's a thought. I've never been there and hear good things. My only problem is my wife just had hip replacement, so she's out walking around. I would also need some type of scooter to get around, because I was just si
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 9 10 >

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved