Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - APRIL 2015 by 60wayne @ Today at 08:12 PM

more
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - APRIL 2015 by 60wayne @ Today at 08:10 PM

Picked up some antique light shades. Set of nine gas light shades.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 100 by ezrider7011 @ Today at 08:07 PM

To answer you second question, no-nox is the premium grade, good gulf the middle grade and gulftane the base grade. You would not mix up good gulf and no-nox on the same pump. It is one or the other.
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - APRIL 2015 by 60wayne @ Today at 08:06 PM

more
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Monroe,Wa Auto Swap Meet by Novaman @ Today at 08:05 PM

We'll be there.
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - APRIL 2015 by 60wayne @ Today at 08:04 PM

Pistons for a flat head Ford.
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - APRIL 2015 by 60wayne @ Today at 08:02 PM

Some finds in the first part of May.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 100 by ezrider7011 @ Today at 08:02 PM

Given that you mentioned the reference to no-nox it would have the blue base with white top.
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair gas pump plate by WJHcurator @ Today at 08:00 PM

I do have those books, But there isn't a photo of a Wayne 505 done in Sinclair colors for 1954-1959 so I can't see what was used. Any photos of Sinclair pumps did not show a pump plate for that globe I post.I appreciate all your help and advice. WJ
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 100 by HI-OCTANE @ Today at 07:57 PM

It could of been any of these color combinations with your pump ,depending on your pump plate
Jump to new posts Re: My finds at Morphy Auction by JimT @ Today at 07:49 PM

Those are two beauties, Ray.
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco? by Steve C. @ Today at 07:34 PM

Hammer down at $224. Not a single last minute bid. I really thought someone would take it higher at the last minute. Well I hope an oldgasser took it home!!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 Stationlighter by SKomatinsky @ Today at 07:29 PM

Sent a PM. I have one station lighter left
Jump to new posts Wayne 100 by trucktricksdon @ Today at 07:28 PM

Let me start by saying I am new to the forum and the wealth of info here is great! I just purchased a 1947 Wayne 100 gas pump with "No-Nox" in the small window below the digits window. The glass is white with No-nox in blue. My question is.
Jump to new posts Re: lights wiring on tohkeim 39 short by Paul Bell @ Today at 07:26 PM

Need a small screwdriver to remove porcelain socket screws, if they won't come off smash socket with hammer (you have new ones anyway right?). If there is goo in the conduits melt with torch or chip out (don't breath fumes). Pull out wires, fish in
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Thermoid Radiator Hose Display Sign by Sinclair Dino @ Today at 07:11 PM

Hello, Here is a metal painted Thermoid Radiator hose Sign. The sign is a neat piece. Measures 28" long by 4" tall by 3 1/2" deep. Price 85.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. PM with questions. Payment by paypal (Buyer pays the fees)
Jump to new posts Re: Large Iso-Vis "D" Time To Change Oil Canvas Banner by Sinclair Dino @ Today at 07:06 PM

more pics
Jump to new posts Large Iso-Vis "D" Time To Change Oil Canvas Banner by Sinclair Dino @ Today at 07:05 PM

Hello, Here is a Decent Iso-Vis "D" Time to change oil Canvas banner. The banner has all brass grommets but does have 4 screw holes where a Thermoid rack was attached. I have not cleaned. The banner measures 105" by 28". Price 21
Jump to new posts Re: Need help fixing Gilbarco 96 trim by gasmansgp @ Today at 06:42 PM

Your best bet is to drill through the trim and the door. Then bolt in place. Always stays tight. Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Jump to new posts Re: My finds at Morphy Auction by Lastgas15 @ Today at 06:37 PM

VERY cool signs Ray!
Jump to new posts My finds at Morphy Auction by hotcidr @ Today at 06:20 PM

I flew to Las Vegas with the intention of buying these two signs but without a lot of confidence that I could afford. I'm so very happy to put them on my wall tonight. Great history in these signs from the first cross country highway
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco? by Steve C. @ Today at 05:33 PM

Without doubt I would say Sunoco. I've seen other things with this white scroll banner type scheme. I thought I had a picture of a sign or two with this same white banner. But I looked and can't find anything. But I know I've seen this banner thing b
Jump to new posts Re: Douglas Gasoline porcelain heart sign by Maxgas @ Today at 04:52 PM

Cool sign Ray!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokhiem 39 short base and parts by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 04:52 PM

Keep in mind, there are a few variations of short 39's.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Tokheim 39 Stationlighter by nes @ Today at 04:51 PM

I am interested in finding a Tokheim 39 stationlighter, to include the light shade at the top. Pictures of the top of the pump are included below. Also, a link to a thread from four years ago with pictures of what I think I need. Thanks.
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved