Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts God Speed John Glenn :( by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2...arth-dies-at-95
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Pouring Oil Can Banks by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

I'll knock $25 off of this.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: NMW Tow Bars by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 03:13 PM

Both bars have sold.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Antique Cannobal Express Train Pedal Car by Semitar @ Yesterday at 02:56 PM

Item has sold...
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Repop Pole thermometers....it never stops LOL by hawkike @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

STOP THE MADNESS!!
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody here ever had shingles.....? by Done4 @ Yesterday at 02:29 PM

Good to know, thanks Cold Pizza.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Mobilgas Pam Clock by JimT @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

Nice score Mick! Condition,too.
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody here ever had shingles.....? by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 01:18 PM

It's the gift that keeps on giving. I'm 53,and got nailed for the first time in my life last winter.. I was stunned as I did have chicken pox as a kid,and thus the virus was sleeping in me all these years. The small red bumps were so painful,I coul
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Why does this Gulf pump have price/gallon sticker? by Eugene @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

The $1 number was silk screened, it would fade and disappear due to sunlight and being exposed to weather.
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Oil Hot Wheels Zowees Promotionals by cormy @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

http://r.ebay.com/klRuhj Descriptions and details..
Jump to new posts Anybody here ever had shingles.....? by Rabbitman @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

I got an early Christmas present this week that I could really do without, a case of the shingles! It is the most uncomfortable affliction I think I've ever experienced. I have it on one side of my head and a streak that runs down to my eyelid. Docto
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Oil Hot Wheels Zowees Promotionals by cormy @ Yesterday at 12:28 PM

Shell versions had the tow hooks. There are other subtle differences between the two, the most recognizable is the large antennas on the retail versions. Plus they were renamed in Canada, Germany, Italy as "fun buggies"
Jump to new posts Re: REPRO Shoebox Globes in the works by Paul Bell @ Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Started molding two of the bases now for the shoe box globes. Heres some pictures, original base on left, repro on right. Might come in handy for those missing the bases for the shoebox globes. Paul
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: G&B 177 Lower Access Door by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

don at vics 66 has bottom patch panels , you could maybe fix your door with one also. i have made those be fore. if you dont find any thing call me 417 394 2788. charley
Jump to new posts Repop Pole thermometers....it never stops LOL by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

First I have seen but now they are repoping Pole thermometers! POLE THERMOMETERS
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Oil Hot Wheels Zowees Promotionals by Cold Pizza @ Yesterday at 11:56 AM

Which one sold the tow hook version?
Jump to new posts G&B T 8 by Brian Sobecki @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

$975.
Jump to new posts Unrestored Tokheim 850 by Brian Sobecki @ Yesterday at 11:17 AM

$3400.00. Visi glass is good. New lower skins. Upper skins need some work on one side. See Pics.
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Oil Hot Wheels Zowees Promotionals by cormy @ Yesterday at 10:48 AM

You can tell the Shell ones from the retail version by the tow hook on the back.
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Oil Hot Wheels Zowees Promotionals by cormy @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

Thanks for putting up pics. There most have been point of sale promotional advertising for this product give away? At the pumps? I have other later (80's/90's) displays/ signs for Hot Wheels promotions with Shell and other gas companies.
Jump to new posts Re: Original 15" Red Crown Globe by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Still for sale. $475 with FREE shipping in the 48. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: North Dakota by gatorgaspumps @ Yesterday at 09:50 AM

Picture made the national news in our area last night. 9 last night, calling for snow every day for the next week. Richard
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Gargoyle shelves by BryceG @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

the value was in the paint/advertisement, which is now gone. $100, IMO
Jump to new posts Texaco sky chief pump plates by deacon @ Yesterday at 09:16 AM

a few of these left- 1-S/C PP 12x18 that is mint-dated 3/6/59 (a great collector sign) wooden mount not included---$400 + s/h 1-s/c pp 12x18 that is NOT mint but overall good. It has blems but a decent sign for a pump. all but one grommet missing d
Jump to new posts Re: Quite Unique Americoil Imperial Quart on Ebay by canadianoilguy @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

expect to see a bunch of them come up for sale soon. a whole box of them were found! very cool can
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved