Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Past Gas for sale by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 07:33 PM

Walt and Terry were my main supplier for many years, Excellent people and business to deal with.
Jump to new posts Re: Past Gas for sale by Viking1 @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

Thanks Tankar for the info. I'll have to check it out.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Cities Service cans and others by Optimisticolivr @ Yesterday at 06:35 PM

Most of these can were pulled from a family barn loft today. None of these were put there with collectible intent. I'm adding them to my growing vintage can and tool collection. Let me know your thoughts. I'm very new to collecting this type of a
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Would like to buy; a Gilmore Road Map by savex @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

Bob- Do you have a preference of which Gilmore map you want or will any one do? How good of condition do you need? The regular size maps are cheaper than the smaller ones. There are 7 different maps that I know of, 2 of them are variations. Prices de
Jump to new posts Tydol glass ad fixture question ?? by Oldgas @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Heidi, a non-member, asks what this Tydol item is? Looks like a ceiling light fixture, but the lettering would be upsidedown. Any ideas on authenticity and/or age & uses?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Clockface gas pump mech & flow meter for Erie 603 by Restore-Pumps @ Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Want to purchase a clockface mechanism and flow meter for an Erie 603 gas pump. Bwittig4@mchsi.com
Jump to new posts Re: Fry 117 Replacement Panels by Catauladave @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

Bending them should be a piece of cake.Heat with a torch and wrap around something with a slightly smaller diameter. Dave
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" May 23rd - 29th 2016 by tbuckles @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Got what's left of this Rush C-1 off a scrap pile. Who knows, maybe I'll try and save it someday, you just don't see this one very often. Tom.
Jump to new posts Re: Cities Service Battery Charger by Optimisticolivr @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll leave it as it is and just clean what I can. I will post pictures of other things that I've been collecting from him. I really appreciate the input.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Day! by Oldgas @ Yesterday at 02:34 PM

Good afternoon everyone, Beautiful Summer day here. Great day to honor all who have lost their lives fighting for our country. Rest in peace and honor! Had fun this morning at the Cobblestone Nationals car show in St. Charles, MO. Lots of cool cars
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" May 23rd - 29th 2016 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" May 23rd - 29th 2016 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 02:01 PM

Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" May 23rd - 29th 2016 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 02:00 PM

Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" May 23rd - 29th 2016 by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 01:59 PM

For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: DX Boron and Super Boron pump plate signs by 66Ford @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

Offers on these two pair? Boron and Super Boron
Jump to new posts Re: DX porcelain Pump signs by 66Ford @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

Offers?
Jump to new posts Re: Fry 117 Replacement Panels by hornsrus @ Yesterday at 01:16 PM

hi!! i have been making the fry doors sense 1984 i think about 5 or 6 hundred pairs. with all repo parts the fit should be checked before painting . they are rold out if you stamped them like the old ones you would have about a $ 50,000 die to make.
Jump to new posts Re: Standard oil uniform button by Oilcanman87 @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Anyone have info or even a picture of this in the uniform.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: value of old Socony sign? by nochevys @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

Can't help with value but being a socony guy I love it!🙂🙂🙂
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Memorial Day! by Loyd Pierce @ Yesterday at 11:36 AM

Morning Oldgasers Great day here weather wise. I proud to honor our vets that has gone on before us. Its because of their efforts we have this great country to call home. Step father will be 95 Thursday and served in the 2nd Indian head div. in WW2.
Jump to new posts 8"x 12" Texaco Diesel Chief by J.E.Radebaugh @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

1,700 shipped. Very hard sign to find.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member by Soda4u2 @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Thanks
Jump to new posts Re: Trip MN WI IL See Collection or Buy Petroliana by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 10:35 AM

Stop in at Glenn Miller's antiques just east of highway 94 at Hixton Wisconsin.
Jump to new posts Re: G&B 67 (5 Gallon) Visible Gas Pump by drgaspump @ Yesterday at 10:12 AM

Price drop to 4K or offers. This is not your topical 5 gallon visible pump. This is a good Rare pump...
Jump to new posts Re: Past Gas for sale by Tankar @ Yesterday at 10:07 AM

I believe it was advertised in the petroleum magazine last issue.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved