Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 1 gallon eveready antifreeze cans car graphics by hotroddeuce @ Today at 03:10 PM

130.00 anyone? shipped in the 48 only
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Cities Service 1933 World's Fair...Great Roadster by Jolly-John @ Today at 02:36 PM

I appreciate you taking the time to reply, Paul. I did look for this one on eBay before I posted here. Didn't find it, but I do hear what you're saying about the value of "similar" pieces. That was a good idea. Thanks for the help. John
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Tall by hotroddeuce @ Today at 02:21 PM

Nice restoration.... but Ohhhhhhhhhh that super cool writing on the door, New prevents Icing and the cool patina now gone
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Tall by tobymart @ Today at 01:56 PM

Steve and Randy, Thanks for your appreciation on the pump. This was my second pump and if I could have do it over again, I would have restored it to the original SEARS. At that time, I wanted something flashy and known, not realizing that an origin
Jump to new posts Re: Original Electric Gas Pump Reset Handle. by Tbirdgas @ Today at 01:53 PM

Well at least you got some responses, what do I know about pumps, leave it to the experts
Jump to new posts Re: SHELL verticle porcelain sign by hotcidr @ Today at 01:16 PM

SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: NOS Mobil sign value by KZ1000 @ Today at 01:08 PM

$1.95 doesn't sound too far off
Jump to new posts Re: Misc quarts and 1 pound cans by pumpingethyl @ Today at 01:04 PM

Lubrite qt , Wolf's Head 1 lb and Occidental 1 lb. are SOLD
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Ah ooooogah horn and relay by It's for sale @ Today at 01:00 PM

Originally Posted By cormyWhat is the purpose of the relay? Same purpose as the one in most cars , to reduce current flow through the switch. Some horns pull 20-30 amps. With a relay you connect the power to battery , and the switch is grounded to
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Husky Qt ~ Full Still by Trevor @ Today at 12:59 PM

Would ideally like to trade. Looking for a red head qt but open to offers. Has the dent on the side as seen but when sitting with others you can't see it.
Jump to new posts Re: INSIST ON SUNOCO MOTOR OIL SIGN by herns @ Today at 12:58 PM

Reasonable offer?
Jump to new posts Re: FISK TIRE TIME TO RE-TIRE SIGN WITH BOY by herns @ Today at 12:56 PM

Price reduced $875 shipped!
Jump to new posts NOS Mobil sign value by Recycle68 @ Today at 12:51 PM

A retired jobber has two of these SST NOS Signs and I wonder what is a fair value.......They are about 2'x4'.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Question about Skelly Oil sign pole by clcson13 @ Today at 12:50 PM

Does anyone know when Skelly Oil came out with the red sign pole that has two S scrolls on it? Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: Ah ooooogah horn and relay by cormy @ Today at 12:32 PM

What is the purpose of the relay?
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Get Relid or Leave Dent ~ Nice Husky by Trevor @ Today at 12:17 PM

Sent you a message.
Jump to new posts Re: Cities Service 1933 World's Fair...Great Roadster by carolinaskies @ Today at 11:34 AM

Top value in current eBay auctions for Cities Service or Worlds fair with automotive content is about $15.00
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Vernors clock experts, need help. Authentic?? by Ohio Oil @ Today at 11:31 AM

I think the hands are wrong ..... should be outline not solid. At least that's what Wayne taught me a few years back.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Mobil Special Gold Cans by The Rip @ Today at 11:29 AM

Hello, I am looking for good condition Mobil Special Gold cans to finish filling up my oil racks. Thank you Steve
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member from Texas by Safetyman @ Today at 10:56 AM

Hi Caryg, I am also a newbie and from Texas. Looking forward to future exchanges and swapping of info. Shawn
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Bennett 77 clock meter by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 10:44 AM

Still looking for one of these for my pump.
RARE..Wal-Mart display was to be destroyed but salvaged for a star wars geek! Measures 8 x 4 cardboard has wires to hang from ceiling. No shipping. Possible meet at PA car shows. $300 or offer. Really, where will you find another? Splits in middle.
Jump to new posts Ah ooooogah horn and relay by It's for sale @ Today at 10:42 AM

From the 70's or 80's , repo. Looks similar to Hutchins or Stewart warner, but no name. , good working condition. It is adjustable for sound. 12 volt , works on 6 volt , not as loud Better quality then the repos currently being made. A
Jump to new posts Texaco Green Cans ++ by deacon @ Today at 10:41 AM

For Sale-Texaco Green Cans 2-"Handi-Grip" 1/2 gal ; 1-Easy Pour 1/2 gal 1-Medium Oil(F)1gal 2-Plastic Outboard bottles 1-Contains lead plate The Green Cans are relatively good considering age all (7) items $750 + s/h
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 station lighter by G Jones @ Today at 10:15 AM

btt
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved