Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Ethyl real or repro signs by Dave's Garage @ Today at 11:11 AM

Nice find, though to find in that shape. If you can afford to keep two of them; they would be good signs to build a collection around.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Shackelton Auction Today... by advertologist @ Today at 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: BryceGsign went for $4700 + fees (CAD) sign went reasonable, that's a nice one...
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
you guys are too much
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Shackelton Auction Today... by BryceG @ Today at 10:39 AM

sign went for $4700 + fees (CAD)
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Shackelton Auction Today... by advertologist @ Today at 10:39 AM

100. can...
Jump to new posts Re: UNION 76 sign? by advertologist @ Today at 10:37 AM

colors are right, cool...
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Shackelton Auction Today... by Steve C. @ Today at 10:35 AM

Oops! forgot to add picture.
Jump to new posts UNION 76 sign? by Young's Union @ Today at 10:34 AM

I purchased this from an antique dealer yesterday that claimed this came from a Union 76 station. Has anyone ever seen an UNION sign with phone number? My dad has our original station sign that has the town and the station number which is a similar
Jump to new posts Re: like a kid in a candy store globe lens i found by gulfiend! @ Today at 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: KZ1000Looks great Marky, and you didn't even ask what it was worth.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Shackelton Auction Today... by advertologist @ Today at 10:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Steve C.I guess so. This sold for 250 + premium. My opinion, 100-120. I hope your not talking about the sign?..
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Shackelton Auction Today... by Steve C. @ Today at 10:26 AM

I guess so. This sold for 250 + premium. My opinion, 100-120.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Shackelton Auction Today... by advertologist @ Today at 10:25 AM

Originally Posted By: BryceGSold at Shackeltons today... Anyone here get this? Probably the cleanest one out there... I think someone got a good deal on it, I was bidding but it went over my budget. what did it bring?..
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Shackelton Auction Today... by BryceG @ Today at 10:12 AM

cans in general looked like they were bringing 2x what they could be had on eBay for
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Shackelton Auction Today... by Steve C. @ Today at 10:06 AM

That sign is awesome!! I was watching a couple Sunoco cans. One I had never seen before but it was grouped with a 2 others. Went for 3-4 times what I was willing to pay. The other two cans were only $10-$15 cans. Went for $40 a piece. Crazy!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Shackelton Auction Today... by BryceG @ Today at 09:51 AM

Sold at Shackeltons today... Anyone here get this? Probably the cleanest one out there... I think someone got a good deal on it, I was bidding but it went over my budget.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Iowa Gas by puregas @ Today at 09:50 AM

Weather is going to be great! Loading truck today, heading out early Monday morning with a twelve hour drive. I swear, it sounds more and more like I need to get out there Sunday night. Sharing a spot with Dave Thompson in the new exhibit hall. Indoo
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: AMAZING AUTOMOBILIA AUCTION IN WILLIAMSTOWN WV by 2 Gallon Luke @ Today at 09:48 AM

Well everyone, I got the Mountain State 2 gallon in the auction, so yippeeeee!!
Jump to new posts Re: Thank You very muchO Mr Roboto by Gasman84470 @ Today at 09:46 AM

Domo Arigato!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Exhibit Supply Card Vendor by Catauladave @ Today at 09:26 AM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261543896782?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Will discount to Old Gasser before I receive a bid. Thanks, Dave
Jump to new posts Re: Shell A-38 by johninlongview @ Today at 09:19 AM

They both look fantastic!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Mobiloil Mobilgas double sided curb sign by johninlongview @ Today at 09:12 AM

No interest on ebay; so I'll try one more time before I put the stand in a box and hang the sign on the wall. Anyone interested in this sign for $900?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 20-25 MS/WAYNE 80's at Iowa Gas by gulfiend! @ Today at 09:09 AM

...no problem - glad it worked out!
Jump to new posts Re: Thank You very muchO Mr Roboto by BryceG @ Today at 08:57 AM

Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - JULY 2014 by tomzcollectiblez @ Today at 08:41 AM

Thanks Braden! Here is another cool sign I bought...2X4 foot porcelain
Jump to new posts Thank You very muchO Mr Roboto by tomzcollectiblez @ Today at 08:39 AM

I just found and bought this rare robot alignment 2 sided porcelain sign. Ive simply NEVER seen anything like it... So I thought I'd share with everyone It's 3 foot X 5 foot! PS: I cant get the song Mr Roboto by styx out of my head now... Here i
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved