Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Price Drop To $6500
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Round Thermometer by advertologist @ Today at 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By gulfiend!...is the Sunoco logo a decal? Looks like the yellow in the logo and the yellow in the background are a little different... good eye.. ...
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Original Jaguar Dealership Sales Service Sign by Shotzy13 @ Today at 02:16 PM

I had a commitment Dave but it fell through. The sign is still available.
Jump to new posts Re: Pair of 483's by PlainBroke @ Today at 02:09 PM

Last picture.
Jump to new posts Pair of 483's by PlainBroke @ Today at 02:07 PM

Good solid pumps - no rot or deep dents, stainless on both pumps are very good with exception of one on the hose side that has some slight ripples on the lower half as shown. One face glass is cracked - other 3 are good. Lower units removed. $1
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: New Polly Gas Color by Nubbers123 @ Today at 01:43 PM

Burnt orange is the worst color in the world, jk!! Gig Em Aggies!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pump plates with Ford trade by Nubbers123 @ Today at 01:39 PM

Nothing wrong and it is a beauty. From Kyle Moore auction. Just looking for quality Savin Sam and other rare pp.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Sign poles by MOgas @ Today at 01:21 PM

Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Neon signs by MOgas @ Today at 01:21 PM

Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Lubester carts by MOgas @ Today at 01:20 PM

Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: fry gate valve by Catauladave @ Today at 01:05 PM

Hello Walt, I can send you a larger version to an email addess. You can enlarge this item.The list just has two description: Quik Flo Valve and Slip Joint Valve I have purchased a professional copy of the original parts list and diagram and will
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fry Model 77 by model72 @ Today at 01:05 PM

Looks like my last 2 photos above are chopped off; not sure why. Joe
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fry Model 77 by model72 @ Today at 01:00 PM

Another interesting observation. The flower pot has 4 holes, but the 2 holes where the light arms would have gone into the flowerpot are not 90 degrees to the conduit holes like the 117. They are 45 degrees to the conduit holes. The gallon markers
Jump to new posts Re: Husky 10# Grease Can by Rymac @ Today at 12:59 PM

big price drop $425 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Round Thermometer by kybred76 @ Today at 12:41 PM

Sure is. Unbelievable. Thanks for pointing it out, it completely got by me. I'm taking this down.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Feb st - 7th 2016 by BryceG @ Today at 12:31 PM

She's a beaut, Clark
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Round Thermometer by gulfiend! @ Today at 12:12 PM

...is the Sunoco logo a decal? Looks like the yellow in the logo and the yellow in the background are a little different...
Jump to new posts 7up Single Door True Bar by coke_and_stuff @ Today at 11:52 AM

Very Rare and Desirable Single Door Embossed 7up True Bar, Very Nice High end restoration, All new inside liner, All Stainless has been reworked or replaced, New Correct Black Counter Top, Machine is embossed on the front and both sides, All Letterin
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: fry gate valve by Walt K @ Today at 11:50 AM

Dave, Does the parts list that you posted on December 20 which shows a gate valve with a reference number assigned, list a manufacturer? I can not read the list so not sure what part description is provided. Also a little late with this request, i
Jump to new posts Re: Sunoco Round Thermometer by advertologist @ Today at 11:46 AM

one not often seen, cool.. ...
Jump to new posts Re: Original Jaguar Dealership Sales Service Sign by floridabob @ Today at 11:43 AM

Did you sell the jag sign thanks dave
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Toosday today! by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 11:43 AM

Good morning gang! Been a busy morning for me so far. Front end in my truck broke this morning plowing snow. Working on finishing up a subaru so I can put my truck on the hoist and take it apart. Not to mention that I have at least 50 other thing
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Feb st - 7th 2016 by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 11:37 AM

Originally Posted By K W FRITHOriginally Posted By gulfiend!...Wayne 70 display pump, Ryan? That's pretty obvious! I hope he gives us a better look when he gets it unwrapped! Boy, it is impossible to get anything past you guys!!LOL Here I tried
Jump to new posts Sunoco Round Thermometer by kybred76 @ Today at 11:34 AM

****not for sale. This has a decal applied to it that I never noticed. It fooled me, but thanks to Mark for brining this to my attention.
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" Feb st - 7th 2016 by K W FRITH @ Today at 11:29 AM

quote=gulfiend!]...Wayne 70 display pump, Ryan? [/quote] That's pretty obvious! I hope he gives us a better look when he gets it unwrapped![
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 9 10 >

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved