Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member by advertologist @ Yesterday at 06:22 PM

welcome aboard .. ...
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Brass Nozzles by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 06:10 PM

Choice nozzles $100 each
Jump to new posts Williams Gas O Gun Nozzle Brass by warriorgas @ Yesterday at 06:09 PM

$200 obo
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED!! Wayne 519 parts! by Alan76 @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Looking for the folowing original parts for my Wayne 519: - Complete Gate Valve - Pump handle - Correct Nozzle - Drain back tube lid - Positive stop markers (arrows). Fill, 5 and 10 needed. Please, if you have any of these parts (especially the Gat
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Sterling Motor Oil tombstone sign value? by Rusty Damn Yank @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

Howdy all, I'm sure glad to be on this forum finally. I've heard OldGas is one of the best resources, especially for a newby picker like me just getting started. I have an opportunity to buy this Sterling motor oil sign and wanted to see if anyone
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts New member by Rusty Damn Yank @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Howdy all, I'm a damn yankee from Chicago currently residing in Bandera in the Hill Country of Southern Texas. Friends and the American Pickers corrupted me- I absolutely love picking and there's plenty of resources out here. I mostly pick oil/gas
Jump to new posts Re: Derby Globe by Rcarp @ Yesterday at 02:27 PM

Still Available!!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Anbody looking for a national visiguage??? by cggas @ Yesterday at 01:43 PM

Anybody need this visi off of this pump? It's for a national. Pm me chris
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts SHELL DONAX T-6 ON EBAY-TRI-COLOR SHARK TOOTH by hawkike @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Item no.122561287473 If interested bid through "oldgas"
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Standard Oil Sign Stolen in Eastern Washington by Wayne Wood @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

A Eastern Washington retired farmer friend reported that this Standard Oil of California sign in the picture was stolen in the last two months. He said that these 4 sections were taken plus 3 more sections of the other side. Also missing are some tir
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Check the Oil Swap Meet and Auction by kingshawn @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Planning on make the trip next year,what is everyone's opinion on the best time to go?
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member:) by SandPCollector @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

Welcome to Oldgas.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" June 12th - 18th 2017 by wocopep @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Lieutenant 76 is only one step away from Agent 99.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts AC Service Sign by nebrgas @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

Looking for one of these in nice condition. Dave 402-469-0816
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: RARE 1940'S GULF DEALER SIGN DSP by erp7777 @ Yesterday at 10:55 AM

thanks Les
Jump to new posts Re: RARE 1940S SUNOCO GAS OIL PORCELAIN SIGN by Done4 @ Yesterday at 10:43 AM

Close-up pic.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New Member:) by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:43 AM

welcome aboard .. ...
Jump to new posts Re: 1970'S MOBIL PHONE ENCLOSURE w/ MOBIL PEGASUS by Done4 @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

Phone booth.
Jump to new posts Re: 1970'S MOBIL PHONE ENCLOSURE w/ MOBIL PEGASUS by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 10:37 AM

Price? A picture might help too since it is a rare piece and hardly ever seen.
Jump to new posts Re: RARE 1940'S GULF DEALER SIGN DSP by Done4 @ Yesterday at 10:37 AM

Sign that's for sale.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts New Member:) by sierramo @ Yesterday at 10:35 AM

Hello all! Very new to this field and work for Garth's Auctions in Ohio. We recently got a large consignment of Petroliana items so I am wanting to use these forums to post images of items I am unfamiliar with. I would be interested in identificati
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Erie 70 top by Blackout @ Yesterday at 10:20 AM

bump...........
Jump to new posts 1970'S MOBIL PHONE ENCLOSURE w/ MOBIL PEGASUS by erp7777 @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

So here is a RARE VINTAGE TELEPHONE PHONE ENCLOSURE FROM A CLOSED MOBIL GAS STATION. It is in decent condition as pics attest loose bar needs to be attached and tray is dented. Enclosure measures about 11 by 22 by 34H. I prefer local pickup call 71
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts 153 tokheim visible gas pump parts by Awd @ Yesterday at 10:06 AM

Looking for tokheim 153 visible gas pump access door and trim. Please let me know if you have one you would be willing to sell or even send in to have a recast made.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" June 12th - 18th 2017 by The Rip @ Yesterday at 09:44 AM

That Badge is BADASS! I have been looking for a Mobil Badge.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2017 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved