Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Eco air meter. Partially restored by raynmgn @ Today at 10:57 AM

Hi, I will sell my Eco air meter. It is partially restored. The exteririor is sandblasted and powdercoated with a primer. The light unit is painted and I made it work. Bezel, scuffplate and emblem plate are rechromed. Missing parts are the reset ha
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" April 25th-May 1st 2016 by hotroddeuce @ Today at 10:56 AM

Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: polly lens by Bob Richards @ Today at 10:49 AM

Randy, that seems to be the "new trend"; don't 'cha know? I've been seeing this type of bidding for the last 5-6 years since American Pickers and the assorted "spin-offs" hit the air waves... If someone doesn't have any idea of t
Jump to new posts Re: polly lens by advertologist @ Today at 10:24 AM

why would a bidder bid 26 times? .. ... http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...=p2047675.l2565
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Petro Auction, Sat Apr 30, Waukon, IA by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 10:20 AM

I wanted to go, but had too much going on.
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper Tires Sign by Sinclair Dino @ Today at 09:14 AM

Sign is sold. Thank you Oldgas
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts conoco roof lights & globe by Huskerscott @ Today at 09:02 AM

Here's a photo from ebay, notice the lights on top of the building. Wonder if this is the same globe from the pumps or a different one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/RPPC-Real-Photo-Postcard-CONOCO-Service-Station-Sign-GAS-Pumps-Chadron-Nebraska-/1821
Jump to new posts Re: chevy sign flange by Huskerscott @ Today at 08:57 AM

I had the sign in my hands at a local auction. It's painted metal and heavy duty. I figured if would have some copyright symbol next to the Chevrolet and a makers mark of some kind.
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper Tires Sign by Loyd Pierce @ Today at 08:43 AM

Mr. Sam sorry, nothing fixes broken ribs except time. Hurts to breath and try not to laugh or cough. If you sneeze well you know. Good luck with them.
Jump to new posts Re: DATE A PHOTO by Old Racer @ Today at 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By Cold PizzaDo we have to buy it dinner first? *
Jump to new posts m&s 80 Mobilgas Special script trop by hoodathunkit @ Today at 08:10 AM

I just wanted to post the Porcelain Mobilgas Special Script top That I listed on Ebay. I'm not sure if this is the right way to do that or not. If not, please let me know the right procedure. I've been reading all the FAQ's and trying to find the pr
Jump to new posts Re: Cooper Tires Sign by Savinsam @ Today at 07:45 AM

Okay, I'll take it. PM sent.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Michigan Gas by TC @ Today at 07:43 AM

Morning, is there anybody from Ontario going to Michigan gas? I have a lens I would like picked up. Thanks Ted
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month April '16 by 60wayne @ Today at 07:35 AM

more
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Liberty NC. antique show pictures 4/29/16 by Blair Underwood @ Today at 07:34 AM

Thanks for taking your time to take all the pictures here and at Carlisle!! Blair
Jump to new posts Re: What Pump is this from by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 07:29 AM

I bought a base from the seller that has that mechanism. It looked to me like somebody modified the shaft by making it round.
Picked up several things last month. Picked up two of the three Republic globes, had the Jenny pump plates but I picked up the globe lens.
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month April '16 by 60wayne @ Today at 07:16 AM

more
Jump to new posts Re: G & B T8 cast iron globe towers by Rkifer @ Today at 07:15 AM

Hi Ron. I was just wondering how much time I have left on your G&B T8 towers before you discontinue them. I've been trying to pick up a T8 but haven't found the right pump yet. Is it days, weeks or months? Thanks! Sincerely, Glen
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month April '16 by 60wayne @ Today at 07:14 AM

more
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month April '16 by 60wayne @ Today at 07:12 AM

more
Jump to new posts Re: non petro buys of the month April '16 by 60wayne @ Today at 07:11 AM

Picked up a few things.
Jump to new posts Re: Great Old Pics by vwbusjukie @ Today at 06:21 AM

Here are a couple of old photos near where I live
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW:"BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" April 25th-May 1st 2016 by mcguffeyd1 @ Today at 06:16 AM

Added some quarts over the past couple weeks. Branching out a bit Dan [i][/i]
Jump to new posts Re: Sunday May 1, 2016 by Nicole @ Today at 04:03 AM

So what does the grain elevator do with the rejected wheat and weed seed? Convert it to mash or something for livestock? I worked on a farm when I started college, but I took care of dairy cows and the crop we mostly grew was alfalfa for hay or cor
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved