Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see your halloween pictures... by Alex @ Yesterday at 09:14 PM

Cute pics....
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone sign by Alex @ Yesterday at 09:11 PM

Thanks all....
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Thunderbird Gas by Bucktooth Kid @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

love that sign! The shelving looks so thick!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Chevrolet Super Service neon sign & OK Used Cars by Tom Stover @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

[quote=Craig Osbeck]Where in the world is Carpinteria California ? [/in California..............quote]
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 646 by keithia @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Bennett 646 does not have a hose retractor. Sounds like you have a short Bennett of some sorts?
Jump to new posts Re: Chevrolet Super Service neon sign & OK Used Cars by Wes Hague @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

I just went through Carpinteria CA in Sept..
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: GRACO Work Bench Trim by rd_signs @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

jamar 2003.. I have an extra graco name plate you can have. Only have one and no trim. email me your mailing address and I will send it to you free. RD
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: GRACO Work Bench Trim by rd_signs @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

I think the "rocket" on the left door has been added. I have two of these graco benches, and no rocket or holes where they may have been. The rocket looks to be from a J C Whitney catalog.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Thunderbird Gas by Goober's Station @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

I think they made an oval shaped globe. A friend of mine who had a windmill business but also use to sell a lot of pumps told me he was at a swap meet here in Ohio one time and someone had left behind 8 or 9 sets of oval-shaped Thunderbird lenses la
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone sign by carolinaskies @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

The age is 60's to 70's. By the 80's it wouldn't have been the type of signage used/constructed. Fair price for any Firestone collector. It's not a piece that would bring a ton more money, but it's an honest sign.
Jump to new posts Re: Chevrolet Super Service neon sign & OK Used Cars by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 07:37 PM

Where in the world is Carpinteria California ?
Jump to new posts Re: Rare Phillips 77 Ad Glass by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 07:17 PM

SIZE?
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 646 by Ron Scobie @ Yesterday at 06:56 PM

Welcome! I have a photo copy of the parts breakdown if that will help. Ron
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Rare Canada Dry Embossed Porcelain Sign by Bbburke @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

Price drop. $1000.00 shipped. You cover PayPal fees.
Jump to new posts Rare Phillips 77 Ad Glass by Benjamin @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Rare Phillips 77 Ad glass. Asking $150 shipped. Buyer to pay paypal fees. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Drain plug wrench collection by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Back for another look , reasonable offer?
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Allstate Hydraulic jack oil can by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

$12 plus shipping
Jump to new posts Re: Prestone gallon can by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

still here
Jump to new posts Re: Rare nozzle for Visibles and Clocks by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

SOLD!
Jump to new posts POCKET SIZE BROCHURE OF THE G&B 66 FROM 1923 by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 06:02 PM

This small catalog (approx. 4" X 8", 4" X 22" when unfolded)is the cover, a lead page, then six pictures all attached in a row, of the Gilbert & Barker 66, from 1923. I don't know the reason for this catalog, only possi
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Please Report FAKE Gulf Lighthouse Sign by Hud Oil @ Yesterday at 05:34 PM

these guys just changed their ebay name to "farmbarnfind82" they were using the ebay name "signsforlife", this is two guys who own a business building called Bargins and Beyond at 2340 Center Ave, Janesville Wisconsin, selling mo
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Draining Oil Out of cans by Alex @ Yesterday at 05:15 PM

It's leaking....
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone sign by Alex @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

It was $225 and they came down to $185. It just looked weird....
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Draining Oil Out of cans by 60wayne @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Quart in question. If it is a metal can and it is not leaking I leave it alone. I empty all the paper cans I keep and most that I sell. Really don't want to carry the extra weight around or get a hole and make a big mess. I give away most of he oil,
Jump to new posts Re: Rare nozzle for Visibles and Clocks by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Nice nozzles.
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved