Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Warning for us in this hobby. by 47reo-travis @ Today at 03:05 AM

Bad deal. Nothing surprises me anymore. My brother in law has a k series rush that has been on there family dairy farm for many years. My sister called me and said someone stole the curved fire cheif pump plate off it recently . A few years back som
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Bye Bye 100 Buicks by JimT @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Money talks...I guess.
Jump to new posts Re: Warning for us in this hobby. by texacokie @ Yesterday at 11:29 PM

That is just horrible I am sorry you got stung like that, that hurts worse when you trusted the guy and he took advantage of that fact. Hopefully you can recoup some of the money.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Picking in the snow by hotrodfun1 @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

very nice
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Start-O-Scope model 105? by hotrodfun1 @ Yesterday at 11:00 PM

I am still looking for any info on this mobil start o scope any thing would be great. Thanks
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Parade HLH Hunt from Texas Signs found today by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:26 PM

Nice stuff!
Jump to new posts Re: Swap meet T-shirts sewn into a quilt by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

Looks good!
Jump to new posts Re: Warning for us in this hobby. by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:24 PM

Wow, thats terrible!
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne Globes by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Awesome looking globes!
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member info by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Welcome to OldGas!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: need help with value on these signs by bowtiefan @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

diesel & Zerolene
Jump to new posts Re: need help with value on these signs by bowtiefan @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

White Eagle & diesel
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Atlantic cloth banner by Tbirdgas @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Paying with Postal MO $850.00 shipped, banner Only not shipping frame and plexi. Has 6 small holes,almost looks like burns from a cig. Dark spots in the yellow in 2nd pic
Jump to new posts Re: need help with value on these signs by bowtiefan @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Red Crown & White Eagle
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Veedol let's see what you have by Tbirdgas @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Top sign I bought on ebay many years ago and came from down under.
Jump to new posts Re: NOS Richfield Hi Octane globe in box by Chevrolet SS @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Wes MaxwellProbably going to need to post a picture of the globe before anyone commits to buying a box for $800. Super cool box is still sealed, although I agree with Wes. Need to carefully open it and show the inside contents
Jump to new posts need help with value on these signs by bowtiefan @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

I have been helping with the estate of a friend and I fell into these porcelain signs. Being new to all this, I have no idea what the value is on these. What would be a fair price to give to the widow? I'm not sure, but I think these are original,
Jump to new posts Re: Warning for us in this hobby. by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Unfortunate set of circumstances. I hate thieves!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Warning for us in this hobby. by jdDanny @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

I knew who sold it to me. They went to his house. He just made a story where he got it from. We will wait and see
Jump to new posts Re: NOS Richfield Hi Octane globe in box by Wes Maxwell @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Probably going to need to post a picture of the globe before anyone commits to buying a box for $800.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New member info by JUNK KING @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Welcome to oldgas.com
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Veedol let's see what you have by Bob Richards @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

The European sign(top), is from the 20s. The Tydol sign is from the mid to late 30s...
Jump to new posts Re: Home Station by GASandOIL @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

For 38 cents a gallon fill it up with the Sky Chief ! ! Nice station !!
Jump to new posts Re: 1926 Seiberling paper ad by GASandOIL @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Nice!
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Veedol let's see what you have by GASandOIL @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

Great sign! Any idea what time frame that is from?
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved