Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair neon take a beating from the hail . by JUNK KING @ Yesterday at 10:21 PM

Usually cost me about 80 a letter.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Need opinion on Wayne pump value by Oil King @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Waited a day too long as it's no longer available. I'll keep looking I guess. Thanks for the replies everyone. Earl
Jump to new posts Re: Value of Chevron Credit Cards Sign? by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: veedol thermometer by Big Block Cat @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

Mark this day...Randy is selling something..LOL. Very nice Thermometer!
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Letters by hri_2008 @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

What are the measurements? I see two sets. If they are as large as I think they are I would think $300-$400 per set. Might be because I like Shell more then the rest.
Jump to new posts Re: 6 ft sunoco sign by hri_2008 @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

At auction I think that would bring $3000 easy.
Jump to new posts Re: Value of Chevron Credit Cards Sign? by hri_2008 @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

I have been looking for one of these signs. One sold on ebay yesterday for $635 eBay item number:131274849542
Jump to new posts Re: Mechanical Pencils by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

2 Shells and Enarco in pic #1 with cans SOLD...also Enarco in pic #3 SOLD
Jump to new posts Re: NOS quaker cans by Gas globe guy @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Cool!! All 3 cases are sold!! Thanks Dave and Oldgas!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: early stoner for sale by cak @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

there was a guy in here about a month ago looking for a stoner If you do a search in here you might see his post
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Then & Now II (Texaco Banjo) by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Nice.
Jump to new posts Fry skins by coheley5 @ Yesterday at 09:44 PM

Have a pair of fry skins for sale. One with door on hinges good condition $500 for pair
Jump to new posts Re: Need opinion on Wayne pump value by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Thats a nice pump!
Jump to new posts Re: Tok 870 by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Nice survivor!
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: early stoner for sale by coheley5 @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

How about $1500 on early stoner candy machine.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Heat Wave Tuesday! by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Good evening everyone! Doing some homework while on here haha, hot here to, with a high of 95. Can't wait until Monday, Dove season begins!! Take care everyone.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Anybody have this valve ? by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 09:28 PM

Need two of these Valves with the handles as they look. Believe it is 1" or maybe 1 1/8" Thanks
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Hanger ? Sign by minuteman @ Yesterday at 09:25 PM

Well maybe thats why i could not find a firestone sign to fit...lol i will have to expand my search boundaries now, i know i have seen that logo some where, just to remember now...thanks all... ITS TOO OLD FOR YOU FRED....LOL
Jump to new posts Fry 17 Cylinder by Iceman @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

Curious what the value would be on this original Fry 5 gallon cylinder? A few scratches here and there but no cracks or chips. Also has the Fry logo etched into the glass. Thanks, Clayton
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Hanger ? Sign by advertologist @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

that could be a foreign hanger...
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Cans For Sale by mcguffeyd1 @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Bump 100 shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Hanger ? Sign by Terry Flannery @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

Stands for Flannery, send it over.
Jump to new posts Re: Value of this Texaco globe by scottpcm @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

Lens is original and is for glass. Gill inserts never had Black border "T"s by the way only white. Value about $500 retail with a glass frame. Scott B.
Jump to new posts Re: New run of lubester knobs ready to ship! by Rabbitman @ Yesterday at 08:39 PM

Btt
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: West Coast Gas Bash (STOKES) by Tom Stover @ Yesterday at 08:33 PM

Lodi is a ways from Santa Rosa....................
Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved