Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Thursday all day! by bsplichal95 @ Today at 08:38 PM

Good evening everyone! Busy day here with school and work, not fun but gotta get a degree! Cooler here today, still above normal for this time of year. I want to go see the movie, hopefully soon I will. Take care everyone!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Gasboy Gas Pump Value Poll by MetroPetro @ Today at 08:37 PM

Any of those buyers around North Jersey? I have a couple I'd let go for 240.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB Reed Oil Company Items by uga06dawg @ Today at 08:34 PM

Looking for Reed Oil Company items. Cans, signs, etc. Have missed out on some of these items over the last few years but still searching...
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Boyle Dayton Pumps by bsplichal95 @ Today at 08:34 PM

Welcome to OldGas!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Metal Quart Cans For Sale by olddutchgas @ Today at 08:32 PM

Reverse close ups.
Jump to new posts Re: Metal Quart Cans For Sale by olddutchgas @ Today at 08:31 PM

Front close ups.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Advice On Hauling Visible Pump by 72Scamp @ Today at 08:31 PM

I used the tire method described in above posts, drove home 180 miles, no problems.
Jump to new posts Re: Pennzoil Quart Can by Steve C. @ Today at 08:30 PM

$30 bucks shipped. If I didn't have it, all day. Good can at a good price IMO! And opened on the bottom is a bonus.
Jump to new posts Metal Quart Cans For Sale by olddutchgas @ Today at 08:28 PM

I've got for sale here a bunch of metal quart cans, all are empty and photos show condition. Feel free to contact me and I will be happy to send more photos upon request. All are empty. Shipping will be $6 for one, $8 for two, and $10 for three or m
Jump to new posts 3 Old Can Spout Openers by bhalula @ Today at 08:20 PM

3 old metal can spout openers. Left one is marked Plews #60-004. Middle one is marked Huffman Canspout 1009. Right one has no markings. $20 shipped for all 3. Paypal preferred.
Jump to new posts Pennzoil Quart Can by bhalula @ Today at 08:16 PM

Nice, clean Pennzoil 1 quart oil can. Empty, bottom opened. $30 shipped. Paypal preferred.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Veedol Sign Rack by jwood7 @ Today at 08:12 PM

I thought about having one fabricated but wanted to see if I could find an original first
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Veedol Sign Rack by Gas globe guy @ Today at 08:08 PM

I bet Owen can make one for ya.
Jump to new posts Re: STOLEN Johnson signs in Cleveland, OK by JUNK KING @ Today at 08:07 PM

I search Oklahoma and the surrounding states almost daily. I'll be watching.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: January Found Along The Way by Todd68 @ Today at 08:03 PM

This was headed east on I-40 in Greensboro, NC Monday afternoon
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Veedol Sign Rack by jwood7 @ Today at 08:03 PM

I purchased this Veedol sign recently from a friend. I am trying to find a rack to fit it. If you have one please let me know.
...did you get the Sunoco weathervane??
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Chief ad glass for short Tokheim 39 or 300 by gasmelincelr @ Today at 07:49 PM

BTT
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 275/276 lower skin. by gasmelincelr @ Today at 07:48 PM

BTT
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted: Cast Texaco Sign by gasmelincelr @ Today at 07:46 PM

Anybody? Jeremy? LOL.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser by gasmelincelr @ Today at 07:44 PM

BTT
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 275 top dome by gasmelincelr @ Today at 07:43 PM

Still looking.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Penn Trump sign by Chance @ Today at 07:43 PM

Thanks for the responses...I figured it was fake but it's cool looking.
Just some smalls I've picked up lately. The Credit Card set is particularly cool to me! They are from my birth year, 1962, and never used. Still attached to their original mailing papers. And the marble pack is very cool. Much larger than I expected.
Jump to new posts Re: STOLEN Johnson signs in Cleveland, OK by publicenemy1925 @ Today at 07:41 PM

I will keep a eye out here in Oklahoma City!
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved