Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1952 Coca-Cola flange sign by Curtisstewart @ Today at 03:43 PM

Still available !
Jump to new posts Re: Coca-Cola 12" button signs by Curtisstewart @ Today at 03:41 PM

The one in lesser condition is sold, nicer one is still available!
Jump to new posts Re: pair of coca-cola door push signs by Curtisstewart @ Today at 03:40 PM

Still available!
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: TEXACO gas by Alex @ Today at 03:31 PM

Randy...that banner should be attached to my banner...LOL...
Jump to new posts Re: TEXACO gas by advertologist @ Today at 03:03 PM

.. ...
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Mecum auction in October by henlovestoys @ Today at 02:26 PM

Folks, Going through the pictures of the “auction”, something grabbed my attention: the BIG 47-inch MUSGO sign. I thought there was only one in existence that was sold in recent "auction". Am I correct? Hen
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Honda Z50 Mini Trail by r-man @ Today at 02:03 PM

Sold...
Jump to new posts Re: TEXACO gas by Alex @ Today at 02:01 PM

Texaco actually called their premium gas Ethyl prior to calling it Sky Chief. I think the change was around 1938 or 39..somewhere in there. Below is my Bennet pump I did as Texaco Ethyl. Also, I have a Texaco ethyl Banner. For those of you with a
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Signal quart cans and others by andy2430 @ Today at 12:52 PM

Take $10 off each can. Open to offers as well for individual or package.
Jump to new posts Re: DIETZ night Drivers Friend Style A Lamp by Done4 @ Today at 12:21 PM

Open to offers.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wayne 80 Hose Outlet and Nozzle Receiver Parts by cubbybear2004 @ Today at 10:25 AM

Looking for a Wayne 80 hose outlet and nozzle receiver as shown in the pictures. Please send me a message if you have either part. Thank you, Jason
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Today at 10:18 AM

polly pamphlet .. ... 381783637892
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 'ROMAN'. Cut 492 by Wes Maxwell @ Today at 10:14 AM

I would see if the local guy would pay extra for an original globe.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 'ROMAN'. Cut 492 by Craig Osbeck @ Today at 08:59 AM

Mike Makes the lenses and are very nice. Problem is the old color scheme is different from the lense colors. You could go with the new colors though to match.
Jump to new posts Wayne 'ROMAN'. Cut 492 by SWABBY @ Today at 08:39 AM

Am restoring a 'ROMAN COLUMN' for a local guy here in Boise. The paint is Atlantic Richfield. I know there are 3 or 4 different globes for this pump...My question, which one is the correct one for this period pump?. Also, we want a 15" lens. Wh
Jump to new posts Re: 2 Eco 97 air meters by Adam2130 @ Today at 08:25 AM

Pm sent
Jump to new posts 2 Eco 97 air meters by ROCCO2 @ Today at 08:23 AM

Two Eco 97 wall mount air meters all complete both have light kits $900.00 each Eco 98 pedestal all original paint $1250.00 Free delivery to Hershey next week thanks Rock
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Found a few lenses by Gas globe guy @ Today at 07:57 AM

Killer lenses! I've owned the bottom right shell lens. Very cool!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Found a few lenses by Lastgas15 @ Today at 07:48 AM

VERY nice Tom. Congrats!
Jump to new posts Sunoco Mercury 2 gallon cans by It's for sale @ Today at 07:40 AM

I have two Sunoco two gallon oil cans. #1 is $25 plus shipping #2 is $15 plus shipping See photos for condition Send a PM with zip for shipping quote Thanks Roy
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic pole question by gasmansgp @ Today at 06:50 AM

My guess it is decorative? Paul www.severngaspumps.com
Jump to new posts Re: Original Phillips 77 Aviation Lenses by Kuriso @ Today at 06:18 AM

I am interested in these lenses. Tried to send you a message but it said you are over the limit. Please message me. Thank you!
Jump to new posts Re: RARE OMAR GASOLINE PORCELAIN LOLLIPOP SIGN by herns @ Today at 05:22 AM

Price dropped to $2500, great piece, not seen very often!
Btt
Btt
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved