Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Indian Gasoline SIgn by 63shelby @ Today at 11:31 AM

"I wouldn't return it, looks right to me" Yeah....don't listen to me, that's why I ask the experts !! LOL, Thanks Doug
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: restoring a filpruf rack help please by marky @ Today at 11:24 AM

got the shell rack this morning to test out instead of using my filpruf rack here is a pic of the cadmium plating i thought it came out nice cost me $50 to have sandblasted and plated, any thoughts or opinions would be great marky
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Contains lead gas pump signs. by 66phillips @ Today at 11:18 AM

These signs are fresh, off a old pump. I'll take $40 for the pair, shipped.
Jump to new posts Re: PERFECT CIRCLE PISTON RING SERVICE MOTOR HOLDER by Gas stuff.com @ Today at 10:56 AM

Awesome piece.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Flite-Fuel globe wanted by champlinman @ Today at 10:54 AM

Ya, I am watching it. Only one good lens though. Would like a complete one since singles seem so hard to find. Thx.
Jump to new posts Re: Indian Gasoline SIgn by wocopep @ Today at 10:31 AM

How about a pic of the back. I think the back will be gray if it is a older repop. The problem with these Indian signs is that the originals have gray, black, and white backs. Thus, using the back for a reference to authenticity is almost impossible.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: gasco pump sign by gulfiend! @ Today at 10:30 AM

...I don't see this as 'strong arming' anyone - I see this as enforcing a contract, plain and simple... ...kudos to Jeff for offering to help out in this situation...I know if I were in the same boat as Eric, I'd welcome the assistance...
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Flite-Fuel globe wanted by Watchdog1 @ Today at 09:40 AM

Isn't there one on eBay?
Jump to new posts Valvoline Finish Line Wax by Scott Shipers @ Today at 09:35 AM

$25 shipped (full) to US address. Has a dent in the plastic that probably can be fixed.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: gasco pump sign by bustermonty @ Today at 09:29 AM

Don't think it was ever going to Indiana.
Jump to new posts Fleetwing Handy Oiler Fort Wayne Indiana $20 by Scott Shipers @ Today at 09:28 AM

$20 shipped to US address only.
Jump to new posts Re: Rust Remover Stick w/ car Brooklyn New York by Scott Shipers @ Today at 09:22 AM

Sold...
Jump to new posts Re: Indian Gasoline SIgn by moniker @ Today at 09:19 AM

Thanks Blacktee. I will be asking questions beforehand in the future. The seller agreed to the return so it's obvious he is aware it's a repop.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Charge Accounts Sign I have never seen by jwood7 @ Today at 09:18 AM

They are interesting for sure. This is actually one of the larger ones I have had 48"x18"
Jump to new posts Sign Bracket…Texaco lower price! by LOWright @ Today at 09:16 AM

Nice Sign Bracket, perfect for Texaco Sign. 33" x 12" overall. $125.00 Plus shipping. Thanks, Owen PM or email will get me faster... 30" sign would work well……. Weighs 7 1/2 lbs. If you want i hooks, just tell me where…..
UNDER THE TOP
PIC
INTAKE AND EXHAUST VALVE MARKINGS
SIDE 2
HERE IS A REALLY COOL DISPLAY FROM PERFECT CIRCLE PISTON RING SERVICE THAT HELD THE PISTONS, INTAKE AND EXHAUST VALVES IN POSITION WHILE THE ENGINE WAS BEING ASSEMBLED. VERY EARLY AS YOU CAN TELL BY THE PHONE# AND IT IS ALSO MARKED PAT. PENDING AND W
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Flite-Fuel ad glass for a bowser, 5x12.5 old scrip by champlinman @ Today at 08:49 AM

In need of one ad glass for my Bowser. Looking for the the one with the cursive script size 5x12.5. Any condition considered. Please PM me. Thanks, Todd.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Flite-Fuel globe wanted by champlinman @ Today at 08:46 AM

I would like to do a pump in Phillips 66 and am in need of a globe. Would like a Flite Fuel globe in either the capco or shield. Please PM if you can help. Thanks, Todd
RACK
SIDE
SIDE
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 >

Copyright © 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved