Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Chief 1 sign on eBay by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Originally Posted By 63shelby2 or 12 wrongs don't make a right ! because it was done to you doesn't make it right to do it to others....Have a lot more to say on this subject but it's wasted words on deaf ears !!! Really, because I'd love to hear m
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Freedom can by savex @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Wanted- Decent Freedom 1 qt. can with bulldog. Reasonable please. Thanks, Mike
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: 15" Fleet Wing Red Body Globe. by gulfiend! @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

...there was one of these at Columbus, except it was in fantastic condition with very little wear, for $3500...perhaps that will help you evaluate your globe...
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Chief 1 sign on eBay by Tankar @ Yesterday at 10:17 AM

I know why they stop auctions just ***** me off when it happens. I have sold over a 1000 items and have been asked to end early and every one sold for more then the offer.my 2 cents. Will never change.
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Chief 1 sign on eBay by gulfiend! @ Yesterday at 10:16 AM

...it's gotten to the point where, if it's something I really want, I'll write the seller, tell them about having bids cancelled and auctions ended on me, and ask them straight out: do you plan to let the auction run its course? ...BTW, the seller
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Gravely L tractor service manual 1955 by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 09:59 AM

1955 , 26 pages. See photos $10 plus $3.00 shipping in USA Check , USPMO, or PayPal, buyer pays fees Send a PM Thanks Roy
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Erie twin pump at Albion, NY auction by gulfiend! @ Yesterday at 09:57 AM

...let's try this again: does anyone know who bought an incomplete twin Erie Gulf pump at an auction in Albion, NY, on June 16th? I have the doors for that pump and would like to speak with the buyer...the pump is shown below...thanks...
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Pure 1957 Milage dial by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

Pure oil handout. 22 pages. Has damage shown in photo. $10 shipped in USA Cash , check , USPMO, paypal , buyer pays fees Send a PM Thanks Roy
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts tydol/veedol hat badge by advertologist @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

hammer down: 242.53 .. ... http://www.ebay.com/itm/142035369999
Jump to new posts Re: seaside oil company hat badge by Steve C. @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

Originally Posted By hancock-oilOne sold in a past Mathews auction for $1800 Wow that seems a big number for such a thing to me. This hobby is always a surprise.
Jump to new posts Auto parts catalogs cover 1930-64 by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

Harrison thermostats , 1930-53 , 16 pages , 8x11 with price sheet-- $10 Harrison thermostat quick reference chart , 1933-62 , - $5 Dole thermostats , 1932-55 ( 1956 catalog) 8 pages , 8x11 with price sheet---$8.00 Auto-Stat Thermos
Jump to new posts Re: Early Standard Globe and Sunoco Restrooms by pkhammer @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Run one more time and if no sale I'll hang onto until Hershey. $850 on the globe, $625 on the restrooms. $1,400/both. Possible trades?
Jump to new posts Re: seaside oil company hat badge by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 09:20 AM

Thanks guys....I'm very happy to add it to the collection and hopefully I can upgrade one day
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Chief 1 sign on eBay by Nucky @ Yesterday at 09:11 AM

Originally Posted By KZ1000Yep Nucky, it is thinking like that that has made eBay what it is today. You are not a solution you are part of the problem. you don't understand what I mean - ebay buyers who won the bid don't pay - you have to fill a
Jump to new posts Wayne roman column by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 08:19 AM

There now is a company in Portland that is reproducing the metal fluted column for a Roman. This company does very nice work and you can see it as there is one on ebay now. If you need one, here they are.
Jump to new posts Re: Dunlop Tire Displays NOS by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

Update i have 5 tire displays that are not put together yet left. I would be willing to take 140.00 shipped for the 5 displays remaining. Thank you Dino
Jump to new posts Blue porcelain Ladies sign by 66phillips @ Yesterday at 07:52 AM

This sign is in excellent condition. Looks better than my photos. Measures 10" square. Don't know where it was used. $65 shipped.
Jump to new posts TEXACO d/s Ladies porcelain flange sign by 66phillips @ Yesterday at 07:49 AM

This is a original double sided porcelain Texaco Ladies restroom sign. Has some chips. It's good and straight. Color and gloss is nice. Measures 5" by 15". $75 shipped.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted Starkey parts by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 07:08 AM

Very simple door, flat with just the Key lock in it. Pictured is the back side of one that was on ebay. Panel looks just like this with the lock in the center.
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Chief 1 sign on eBay by KZ1000 @ Yesterday at 06:57 AM

Yep Nucky, it is thinking like that that has made eBay what it is today. You are not a solution you are part of the problem.
Jump to new posts Re: seaside oil company hat badge by hancock-oil @ Yesterday at 06:43 AM

One sold in a past Mathews auction for $1800 so I think you did ok... Rare as Hen's teeth....😬Hen Dennis is the Early Bird... LoL. Jim
Jump to new posts Re: "town crier" by advertologist @ Yesterday at 06:42 AM

mobil jewelry badge (BIN) .. ... 152150779197
Jump to new posts Re: chevy hub caps by veltex @ Yesterday at 06:12 AM

I think that hubcap started in 69 and ran for at least for a few years, chevy truck
Jump to new posts Re: Sold My Collection! by Steve C. @ Yesterday at 05:50 AM

Wow! On the surface, this posting is of course very surprising. But as others have said, sounds like you've given it good thought and you know what your doing. Hey, I think you've said it yourself a time or two, 'it's only stuff'. I sure hope this d
Jump to new posts Re: Fuel Chief 1 sign on eBay by Nucky @ Yesterday at 05:27 AM

Originally Posted By TankarI was watching it and just checked and see it was gone. Why people pull an item i will never understand. before the end of the bids, sometimes sellers received a message with a good offer and most of them accept so they
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Click on magnifying glass icon on lower left to search eBay

Copyright © 2016 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved