Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 8 Standard Oil Bottles plus carrier by Bob May @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Bottles are sold - thanks old gas!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Zebulon, NC Show Oct. 24-25 by carolinaskies @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

Looks good! Here's my setup at the Farm Tractor & Engine show.... Steve Sloan is over here too and a fellow who deals in feed & seed signs. Anyone into those should swing by here Friday or Saturday. My setup
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Sharmeter by Goober's Station @ Yesterday at 06:13 PM

A lot of those came out of the factory without a base for some reason, I've seen several MA-37 with missing bases. Good Luck Goober
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Poll: How old are the collectors in our hobby? by jkyocom @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

52 now, first piece collected, I was 20yrs old I started working on pumps for retail when I was 17. Still building computers, (since I was 25) It is in my blood. I have the first gas pump I ever used @ around 7 yrs old. It came from my Grandfather's
Jump to new posts Re: G.P.R.'s Silly Movies by jkyocom @ Yesterday at 05:35 PM

Gas Pump Ronnie @ Black Cat Garage 760-949-9044 Order today!!!
Jump to new posts Re: Sears Allstate Oil Cans by 2 Gallon Luke @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

You are correct.
Jump to new posts Re: 48" Barnsdall DSp by Bbburke @ Yesterday at 05:13 PM

$1000.00 plus shipping and PayPal fees.
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: Firestone Porcelain by luminor89 @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

What's wrong? This sign is real no doubt.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: ISO 48" and 42" Round Sign Ring or Bracket by Bob May @ Yesterday at 04:46 PM

I have a 72" from old gulf sign. A 48 inch sign holder is newly listed on eBay - item number 331354361183
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Hood diary sign by thermoman @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141447458336?redirect=mobile looks like the guy from indy got it.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Polly gas matchbooks by bennett_646 @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

BUMP
Jump to new posts Re: General Petroleum/Gargoyle Frame/Base 4 A curbsign by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

BTT and just to review... $350 boxed, insured for that amount and shipped to you in the lower 48 OR $300 if you pick it up here at my Shoppe. PM, call or email with any questions. 509-847-5893 or bigdaddydave@man-cave-shoppe.com ...... about OK's
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: $15 Fantasy Oilzum sign @ $168 w/ 4 hours left! by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave @ Yesterday at 03:26 PM

Hammer down at $202.50!!! UGH
Jump to new posts Re: Help advice needed- chrome pump pieces by trifiver @ Yesterday at 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Paul BellStainless is good. Can be polished to a high shine but takes a lot of work. You should be able to find many articles on polishing stainless trim. Very True Stainless can be polished , 308 is OK 316L is better 317L
Jump to new posts Re: ITEMS OUT OF A CLOSED LOCAL PHILLIPS 66 STATION-1 by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 02:23 PM

dm09 Please send me a list of the exact items you would like. Please send the list to my email address (jhsim@petrocollect.com). I don't do PMs. Also please send me an email address where we can contact each other. Jack Sim
Jump to new posts Re: restoring a filpruf rack help please by marky @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

i found a place local to me locally to cadmium plating, i'm gonna plate one of my cheaper racks to see how it comes out, will be done sat, pics to follow over the weekend marky
Jump to new posts Re: Federal? gas pump Info by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 02:09 PM

I have seen tall pumps with Federal on them. Jack Sim
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: continental oil company can- cream can style by bowserman @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

CONOCO= Continental Oil Company It started out as continental oil and transportation company in 1875.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB Conoco 6 ft Triangle Sign Frame by Philip @ Yesterday at 12:30 PM

I need to find a large Conoco triangle sign frame. I already have the sign and the lower pole with the V at the top. Thanks!
Jump to new posts Re: Our friend Dick Bennett has passed away by Philip @ Yesterday at 12:16 PM

I haven't logged on in a while and just happened to see an old post about DB passing. I just can't hardly believe it! We spoke a few times on the phone, but I only had the pleasure of meeting him once in person at Iowa Gas 2013. I'll never forget
Jump to new posts Re: Best Find of the Week by LSx @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Thats awesome Cool find dooooood
Jump to new posts Phillips 66 DSP With Ring by Benjamin @ Yesterday at 11:28 AM

Have a DSP Phillips 66 sign with ring. Local pickup in Drumright, OK. Open to shipping for extra, but have never shipped a sign with the ring before. $950 and buyer to pay PayPal fees.
Jump to new posts Re: Nozzle Shadow Box by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Awesome tribute. And it looks wonderful.
Jump to new posts Re: Corn Alcohol photo gas pumps by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 11:12 AM

Haha! And yes to verify they are Clear Vision pumps. It would be awesome to see one restored like that.
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Manhattan and Independent Gas Globes by scottpcm @ Yesterday at 11:11 AM

Both very rare. Manhattan should bring $2500 or so. Needs paint...Independent $1000-$1250 or so. Scott B.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved