Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Motorize your Gas Pump Computer!! by K W FRITH @ Today at 01:49 PM

Yes, the offset has to be removed and the gear taken off the bottom of the Veeder Root. On those pumps where the bottom of the variator is obstructed, this kit won't work in the manner it was designed. BUT--I was recently sent some photos from ano
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Chassis DSP Sign by luminor89 @ Today at 01:41 PM

Beautiful sign! I like the red boarder version. Great condition
Jump to new posts Re: signal Gentlemen's sign by luminor89 @ Today at 01:40 PM

That's a tough piece to find! Nice sign
Jump to new posts Re: Texaco outboard cans by nochevys @ Today at 01:23 PM

All cans pending Thanks oldgas...
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: opinion on gas shows? by Lastgas15 @ Today at 01:08 PM

Excellent post Tom. As for there being so many midwest shows and limited number of vendors....I'm not sure that number of shows needs to be spread out more geographically. Spreading the dates out would help. Vendors would being able to bring fresh
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see your oil display racks by HI-OCTANE @ Today at 12:57 PM

Here's a couple more : oil bottle displa y and another can display
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Chevrolet Slogan Help by Cold Pizza @ Today at 12:42 PM

That slogan was used in 1940...Here's ad photo dated 3/1/1940. http://graphic-design.tjs-labs.com/show-picture?id=1062015578 I'm an avid Chevrolet collector & have been for decades. In the summer of 2004,I sat down and recorded a few ad slogans
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: white rose sign and pump...whats it worth... by Bob Richards @ Today at 12:29 PM

You folks (Matthew66 and wolf1980), do understand that you are posting on a thread that is over 5 yrs old, correct?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: MS 80 sheetmetal base by caddy @ Today at 12:17 PM

Did you find a base yet? Send me a text ill take a picture of what i got Thanks Tom 507-220-8122
Jump to new posts Cities Service Embossed Logo Oil Bottle Spout by Jolly-John @ Today at 11:59 AM

I have a good condition, Cities Service quart oil bottle spout for sale. It has the embossed "Once-ALways" logo and an original cap on it. As you can see, it is not rusty. There is one shallow dent on the word "CITIES" in the lo
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Thought I would share this. by texacokie @ Today at 11:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Dave's GarageBought 5 of them can't go wrong at that price. I know it is a great price on them I may get another one. I see he raised the price to 29.00 now. Still a good deal.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Dog n suds neon signs by JUNK KING @ Today at 11:36 AM

http://www.oldsignsnstuff.com/dognsuds-o...-w-x-7-1-2-ft-h
Jump to new posts Re: GENERAL FEDERATION OF WOMEN'S CLUBS 30" SIGN by tulareone @ Today at 11:36 AM

where did this sign come from you know what city
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 850 by Dave's Garage @ Today at 11:33 AM

I like it!!!
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: gulf 6 inch price sign insert double sided by gulfiend! @ Today at 11:28 AM

...you can find a value for these on eBay...
Jump to new posts Re: Old 65 inch Gulf Sign by gulfiend! @ Today at 11:27 AM

...true - this sign is most likely from the Postwar era, prior to 1955...you should be able to find a current value by checking on eBay...they are offered regularly...and I believe your sign is actually 66" in diameter...
Jump to new posts Re: Red Indian 3 footers Dime a Dozen soon.. by Dave's Garage @ Today at 11:21 AM

Hammer down price $787.75. http://www.ebay.com/itm/201267460246?
Jump to new posts Re: Early Veedol/Tydol pair by luminor89 @ Today at 11:13 AM

Price drop $200 Shipped, insured and PayPal covered
Jump to new posts Re: Large Dog N Suds Neon Sign In Illinois by dennisyoung @ Today at 10:50 AM

I sent a message about the dog n suds sign that you sold two years ago. I am trying to find another one, can you tell me how much you sold that one for so I can get an estimate of the value and is there anyway you could tell me who you sold it to.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 870-a by BlkAngus @ Today at 09:24 AM

I believe the tokeheim 870 would have the same bezel. Anybody? Thanks Grant
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted electric neon clock or Cleveland or parts by Arrington @ Today at 09:09 AM

Still needing aluminum face ring to.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Searching for Griffin oil can (white version) by TheGriffin @ Today at 09:08 AM

Hey guys. I've been searching for the white version of the Griffin oil can with no luck. If anybody has one they would be willing to let go of (sell or trade), please let me know. I have several of the red version already. Attached is a pic of subjec
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Value by scottpcm @ Today at 08:43 AM

Agreed on the above. Also older restorations do not bring great prices. I doubt this would bring more than $1500. Nice looking pump but it shows wear around bottom and you would have to enjoy as is or redo it like Kevin said how you want. We have bou
Jump to new posts Re: Old School Sign Bracket by blacktee @ Today at 08:26 AM

Originally Posted By: 47reo-travisI admire your work Owen ! Top notch. Beautiful !
Jump to new posts Re: Porcelain NO SMOKING signs by bagged1961 @ Today at 07:59 AM

no smoking stop your motor is sold
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved