Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Neocraft clock front half of case/cover by marky @ Yesterday at 05:39 PM

can you post some better pics of the clock i might have what you need
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Large Socony Sign by Kevo335 @ Yesterday at 05:24 PM

Thanks guys, i appreciate the info. I should have noticed it was cut. Ironically, its the sign that i'm posing next to in my profile picture, LOL.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Big Early Socony Sign by Maxgas @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

Thank You, I'm in Central Maine. Right outside Augusta.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Conoco or Marland stuff at Iowa by souperhigh @ Yesterday at 05:01 PM

Ric, Picked up a one piece Marland Hi-Test a couple of weeks ago but not bringing it but there is a Marland one piece in the auction along with a couple of Marland signs
Jump to new posts Lubriko Grease Can And Tube With Box by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

Hello, Here is a Lubriko 1 Pound Grease can and a tube with the box. Nice items can is empty and tube has a little use. Price 25.00 for both shipped to the lower 48 states. PM with questions. Payment by paypal or money order. Thanks for looking. Di
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks James Garner by Gaspedler @ Yesterday at 04:50 PM

Wife and I watched "The Note Book" the night before he passed away. If you haven't seen it you want to. A very fitting end to a fabulous actor.
Jump to new posts Re: neon skins by 77859charliey @ Yesterday at 04:35 PM

truck service sold
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Blue UNION strip sign by Tbirdgas @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

Over at Young's Union Garage Party sat,had great time and great collection of Union 76!!!
Jump to new posts Re: TEXACO 7', 6 sided "hexagon" plastic sign by MetroPetro @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

Can bring to Iowa.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Atlantic CC Sign Real? by 66phillips @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

The Atlantic sign is fine.
Jump to new posts Re: Battery Tester Tube and Whisk hand cleaner can by vintagecar @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

Whisk can doesn't have long white lines on the can, that is just the reflection of my shop lights.
Jump to new posts Re: Sun Motor Tester 400 w/Manuals - Great Condition! by Brandon @ Yesterday at 04:02 PM

It's all my dad's. I'll talk to him about it.
Jump to new posts Re: Fram Pam Bubble Clock by Alex @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

SOLD Thanks Oldgas
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: United tin painted sign by Done4 @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

It doesn't have any markings on it but I'm going to take a closer look.
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil Oil curb sign / Phillips 66 lighted sign by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 03:06 PM

66 Sold! Thanks Old-Gas
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaning rust that is 'on top' of porcelain by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

I have never experienced any loss of gloss from the muriatic acid, but then I don't leave it on any longer than is necessary to do the job either. As soon as I have cleaned a piece to my satisfaction, I simply drench it with a pail of water and wipe
Jump to new posts Re: mobilgas ethyl and fire chief ad glass by oldiesbutgoodies @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

Mobil sold
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Another T53--Please report by Mike M. @ Yesterday at 02:43 PM

yep, second one playing to the ignorance of the buyers.
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Flying A Pump Plate Original by bagged1961 @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Pending
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED - Pepsi spinning globe glass by Dewdude @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

Anybody going to Iowa Gas with one of these?
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Gill Body Metal Band by nebrgas @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

I have not been able locate any repro bands and also don't know if same bands used for both 13.25" and 13.50" lenses. My lenses are 13.25", so that's why I posted for them. I do know they are hard to find! No luck yet, but headed to Io
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Bowser 557 -585 Site glass bezels / shields by jrwienri @ Yesterday at 01:55 PM

A big "thank you" to Savinsam for helping with one of the two bezels needed. Still looking for another..... Jeff
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Opaline sign with Factory Defect Flaw by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

The guy that has it listed is actually a member on the site. We exchanged emails on the sign - I agree, think the starting price on this one is very fair given condition. Would buy it for an upgrade to the one I have but saving the green for IG.
Jump to new posts Standard Oil Bottle Rack by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

Heres a very nice condition bottle rack for the Standard Oil bottles. Measures 3 3/4 square in the spaces. The Standard Oil bottles fit very nicely! $50 delivered to Iowa Gas
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Siren - no need for a horn by It's for sale @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

Working vintage siren , very loud . Lots of fun for $56 shipped in Conus. See photos for condition. The relay cover is missing , works fine. Same as a horn relay. USPMO or PayPal add $2.60 for fees Send a PM Thanks Roy
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved