Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Help with Pure Sign and Pole by ctownson @ Today at 12:42 AM

Correct Shorty, the head of the bolts are 15/16". Thanks for the great suggestions.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: West Coast Gas Bash & Swap Meet by Tbirdgas @ Today at 12:27 AM

Big Thanks to Tom and Fred, Great Show this Year!!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: PICTURES / West Coast Gas Bash by puregas @ Today at 12:25 AM

Thanks Dennis. That I will! Pat
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: MOHAWK smalls groups by Man-Cave-Shoppe @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

1 group sold pending payment. 2 groups left! I forgot to mention that on the coins, there is writing on the back. It reads. MOHAWK SERVICE STATION 18910 CRENSHAW BLVD. TORRANCE
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Matt's got me hooked on Rustorations by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 11:08 PM

Looks great!
Jump to new posts Re: Mechanical Pencils by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Price drop...$15 each....2 for $25.....5 for $50....OR I can make you a great deal on ALL of them....
Jump to new posts Re: Barn fresh Ford Parts Neon by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:58 PM

Awesome piece...
Jump to new posts Re: 20s/30s Mobiloil Gargoyle 28" Lollipop w/ Base by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:55 PM

Good looking lollipop!
Jump to new posts Re: TEXACO FIRE CHIEF PPP 3-40 with Original FC Helmet by Man-Cave-Shoppe @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

$250 for the PPP alone and $275 with the Helmet, carefully boxed, insured and shipped to you in the lower 48! ALSO/OR I also have the Sky Chief Su-preme PPP available that is about a 9. http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Mai
Jump to new posts Re: Duplex Outboard Quart cans with Fisherman by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

SOLD...Thanks oldgas!
Jump to new posts Re: Johnson's Prepared Wax 1.5 oz tin by bagged1961 @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Sold
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Morton Salts Sign by jwood7 @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

This is an aluminum sign. The size is 7"x24". Price is 70$ shipped
Jump to new posts Re: Nourse Motor Oil 1 qt Can with Viking by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 08:41 PM

SOLD...thanks oldgas!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Pacific 66 by Tracy Tuohey @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Looking for a pacific 66 sign,must be in nice shape
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Tok 39 tall ad glass - Fire Chief by Leverhead @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Thanks Tom. Appreciate the feedback. Steve.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 60 by LC 336 @ Yesterday at 08:36 PM

bump
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Any unusual department store branded 2 gallon cans by 2 Gallon Luke @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Possible.If its Payless 100 Plus, red and white, that would just be a gas station chain. If its anything different, I could be very interested. Send me a PM.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB: Dynamometer diecut sign by dktoyz @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

Looking to buy a Dynamometer diecut horse head flange porcelain sign. Size is approx 14" tall. Any leads appreciated.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Hershey who's selling who's going? by shaunhiggins @ Yesterday at 08:01 PM

I'll be setup in the orange field (OBH1, OBI1) Which is on the side of the Giant Center. Will have a bunch of porcelain, tin and neon signs along with counter top displays and early auto oil and gas posters...Looking forward to the show and SUNNY wea
Jump to new posts Cities Service Battery Sales Kit #1954 by Scott Shipers @ Yesterday at 07:00 PM

NO SHIPPING. I can deliver this to Peotone or most any other gas show in the Midwest. $100 You get 1 outdoor cloth banner. Four Paper Battery Strips each showing three batteries. I believe only the top one shown will be good. The other three are stu
Jump to new posts Re: A 38 national glass BIG CHIEF by Tico man @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Thanks Wayne, I kept one for myself, making a row of A38- glass for a light so one is enough.......Thanks Tom
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Recent restoration projects, mostly pumps! by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 06:45 PM

Very nice and great colors.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - SEPTEMBER 2014 by THE AMERICAN GARAGE @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Jump to new posts Re: Goodies For Sale by mcguffeyd1 @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

Last bit of stuff going to list on eBay wednesday if no takers: Power X Globe $650 Gargoyle Cans (Pair)$400 shipped Sinclair Truck Plate Pennsylvania $800 shipped Painted Tin mobiloil $500 Sinclair Funnels $100 shipped Gargoyle Lube Tube $125 shipp
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Pure Sign with Pole by ctownson @ Yesterday at 05:09 PM

I picked up this Pure Sign and Pole about a week ago. The pole is over 12' tall. The sign is more than 6' in diameter. The band is intact on the sign. The pole is missing the wings that help support the sign. There is one crease in the sign wher
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved