Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Misc. Cans / Bottles / Boxes by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 04:25 PM

#7 Flying A oiler and #9 Pair of Hood Heel boxes are SOLD...Offers welcomed on the remaining items
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Skelly Keotone Pole Poster by PlainBroke @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

SOLD.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 861 Clock face gas pump, serial #343 by johninlongview @ Yesterday at 03:32 PM

you left out: "carefully boxed, insured for the selling amount and shipped to you in the lower 48."
Jump to new posts Re: SERVICE STATION DOUBLE SIDED PORCELAIN AAA SIGN by herns @ Yesterday at 03:30 PM

Any offers before it goes to Ebay?
Jump to new posts Re: Quarts, Quarts, Quarts by johninlongview @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

Thank you! Great packing!
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair maps 1930's by Huskerscott @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

Sale is pending to another buyer.
Jump to new posts Oval E quarts, Scarce..... by coltex @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Here are two Oval E Quart, rare from the Rocky Mountain Region... I found them in Colorado. There is some very slight stress around the tops. $40 each plus s/h/i and Paypal charges. I sell in order of PM received. Thank you.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Glass lubster by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Cover Looks similar to the Boyle Dayton Gas Cart Ball Cover w/ a threaded plug or dial gauge for contents remaining in tank.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Fry 117 Before and After Photos by Blackbeard @ Yesterday at 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: gameonJust wondering how many hours do you have into a restoration like that? I would say a couple hundred, every thing rusts bad in eastern n.c, i am only an hour from the atlantic ocean. I looked 20+ years for a Fry that i tho
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wow that's a chunk of change for an oil can rack! by BryceG @ Yesterday at 03:08 PM

seems like these can racks were like $400-$600... and then one was sold on ebay for like $1500-$2000 a few months ago. now ever since that sale, they are priced at $1500 or more at shows and seem to bring above $1200 on eBay.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Dixie gas by katfsh @ Yesterday at 03:00 PM

Looking for some round 6 foot signs that may be headed to dixie gas. We have some poles to put up but no signs to put in them. Also any rare or odd gulf items, signs, pump plates, display items? Let me know what you got! Bobby
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Plastic bottles by ROCCO2 @ Yesterday at 02:50 PM

shoot me some pics,my email is under my profile. thanks rock
Jump to new posts Re: Erie 70 / 71 Milk Glass Top, Original, auction! by Craig Osbeck @ Yesterday at 02:25 PM

Well now, was really low. Might have to trade a display for one of those.
Jump to new posts Re: 3 outboard cans by Oilcanman87 @ Yesterday at 02:08 PM

Sold thanks.
Jump to new posts Humble "Dealer" Porcelain Sign by coltex @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Here is an 8"X 32" "DEALER" Humble oil porcelain sign that went over the door of the station. I bought it right from the owner of the bulk plant in North Texas. Color and gloss is excellent. Single sided. Reduced to $95 plus s/h/
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim or national base by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 01:36 PM

This base is also 100% correct for a short Tokheim 39 with either style (lift up latching mech or the lock cylinder at bottom) of doors.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 door by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Chris, you may want to post a pic of the style of pump door you have. Several different doors were used.
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: F/S 1930's Marbled/Cateye intersection sign by luminor89 @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

Cool sign needs a new home.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair neon take a beating from the hail . by Gasman84470 @ Yesterday at 12:43 PM

Bernadette Peters and Steve Martin did a more contemporary version.
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 515 outlet valve by K W FRITH @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Valve is sold.
Jump to new posts Re: Ed Loves Oil can encyclopedia Vol 1-2 and 3 1990s by 2 Gallon Luke @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Hey Don, I'll take those! Pm sent.
pic
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Red Indian pow wow magazines by redindianguy @ Yesterday at 10:55 AM

Looking for any Red Indian Pow Wow magazines thanks
Jump to new posts Re: 7 old lubesters $100. ea. by no gas @ Yesterday at 10:15 AM

bttt
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Strange MobilOil Curb Sign by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Originally Posted By: luminor89I'm trying to figure out why there is a mobil curb sign at a Shell station! and why the Shell curb sign looks painted black on one side. lol in the old days most stations sold most brands...
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved