Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Fake Red Hat Sign ????? by grabber @ Today at 06:36 AM

Yes...Indian model
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: NOS Cities Service Outdoor Sign Porcelain Lights by Lastgas15 @ Today at 06:11 AM

I agree they're worth north of $150. Put them side by side with something Sinclair "Dino" green and I think you'll see there is a significant difference in color. The lights Sinclair used were shaped differently as well.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Sunny Monday by Nicole @ Today at 05:56 AM

I know it's Tuesday already, but Tom your description plus a few degrees of heat, was our Monday and will be our forecast for the rest of the week as well. Sultry
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Loosing sight of the term "Survivor" pumps. by bppierce @ Today at 05:47 AM

I like this thread. Terms that get morphed into whatever the person writing it wants it to be, usually ending up pretty far from the original meaning. Two of my favorites are "authentic reproduction" and "tribute" car (just a fa
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted light shade for martin/Schwartz 119 pump by oldiesbutgoodies @ Today at 05:36 AM

looking for a light shade for martin/schwartz clockface pump, anything available give me a call 765-437-7168 Thanks,Bob
Jump to new posts Re: MS70 production dates?? by Steve C. @ Today at 03:51 AM

Found this MS70 tag that just sold on ebay. Don't see anything there resembling a date. Unless there is a date somehow coded in that serial number.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUY'S OF THE WEEK!" -JULY 20th - 26th 2015 by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

Awesome Bennett Matt!!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 40 & Wayne 60 (Wide Body) by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Agreed Kevin, awesome condition.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: New from Colorado by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Welcome to OldGas!
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Another rust stain fighter by mikey @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Porcelain sign. Wouldn't sure how long to leave it on. I left it on about three minutes. Might been able to leave it on longer. I will try that next. Mike
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WTB Wayne/M&S Model 80 Tall Base by Mike Browning @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Looking to buy a tall base to make my short cyclops pump into a tall model. Thanks
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: wanted: gate valve for a FRY 17 by Walt K @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

Anyone out there have a spare gate valve that they would be willing to sell ? Any help to help finish my Fry 17 would be greatly appreciated !!! Walt K. in PA
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted Wayne 60 hips and orig Face bezels by Brian Sobecki @ Yesterday at 09:57 PM

thanks Brian
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Wanted 2 Complete unrestored Bowser 310 pumps by Brian Sobecki @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Bowser Xacto Sentry Clockface Pumps With Visi guages Prefer near Michigan Thanks Brian
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Looking for Sonoco Pump Plate by Stephenwarren30 @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

I am looking for a Sonoco Gas Pump Plate/Sign to purchase. (Like attached photo) if any one knows where one can be found I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Looking for 42" Black Lion Oil - Have these by Nubbers123 @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Want 42" black lion and would work a trade with some of these. Deep Rock 42" - one ok side, one not good 36" RPM = a real beauty Super Service - nice, probably at least an 8 42" GMC - nice 30" Derby - restored by Kannel 42&qu
Jump to new posts Re: Thought I had a wayne 40 but has G&B face plates by Done4 @ Yesterday at 08:48 PM

Hey Matt, thank you, I was wondering what they came off of. It was one of those what the hell moments in a good way that made me smile. When I worked at a gas station Phil would have made it work at no cost.
Jump to new posts Re: Grease buckets Richfield and standard by Oilcanman87 @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

Standard bucket.
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Joliet, Illniois to Ann Arbor/Metro Detroit Area by Robert77 @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Looking for someone to pickup a larger size 2 door cabinet and bring to Michigan.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: A must see! Texaco porcelain signs by Dr Dave @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

More overpriced signs!! lol Dave
Jump to new posts Beeco quarts by hotroddeuce @ Yesterday at 07:57 PM

I ended up with more than I need so these 3 are going. 2 are empty from bottom, 1 is full few small dents around edges overall very nice with bright colors and shine. 75.00 each shipped in the 48 only and I can only ship on Saturdays so may be some d
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Copyright © 2015 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved