Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Classifieds | Bookstore | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Wednesday by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:52 PM

Good evening everyone. Busy with pre enrollment for the fall semester today, deciding what classes to take is always stressful!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wanted to buy by 42packard @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

I have one off a Fry 73 that I am willing to trade for one that fits a Fry 17 or 117. I will not sell - only trade. Jerry............... 360-552-2890
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Minn to Carlisle by redindianguy @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Hi guys anyone going from St Paul area down to Carlilse ??? Or can anyone recommend a shipper I could use Thanks
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Pate anybody going? by 57CameoGuy @ Yesterday at 09:46 PM

Best drive down on Wednesday then
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Pure Porcelain Restroom Sign by coltex @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Here is an old porcelain, Pure Restroom sign that went on the door. Has the cogwheel logo and in good shape. Measures 6" X 11". Mfg. by Burdick, Chicago. $300 plus s/h/i
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts OLD METAL PEGASUS MOBIL OIL SIGN by JUNK KING @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

One of a kind I'm sure. 321380150443
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Zerolene Lubster Sign ? by advertologist @ Yesterday at 09:09 PM

condition: in the neighborhood of what you paid for it.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1920S-STANDARD-O...E-/141252481685
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: 1 1/4 gate valve by Catauladave @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

I hear you Lloyd. Someone will realize that they aren't going to use that one that they have been hanging on to and let it go or one will turn up somewhere. Stuff just moves around after a time.Ron has a wide variety of handles available for most gat
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: More Graphic Automobile Water Bags by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Offers welcomed
Jump to new posts Re: Brookville 30/31 roadster body, new by ALSS72 @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

That body is growing on me
Jump to new posts Re: 55 maps texaco by indiananationals @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Ttt
Jump to new posts Re: visable glass cylinder 12 1/2 x 26 original blue by indiananationals @ Yesterday at 08:53 PM

Still for sale
Jump to new posts Re: 46 DAYS to get paid! by Mattgas @ Yesterday at 08:02 PM

I just want to know one thing, why do all of you on here bitch and complain to each other and not to me? (are you scared to talk to me???) Morphy's pay consignor in 30 business which is around 45 days, that is the norm with most but not all big auct
Jump to new posts Re: ABC Bread palm push & More stuff! by BIGFOOT @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

No problem
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Seaside 15" Globe Lenses by hancock-oil @ Yesterday at 07:32 PM

looking to buy an older repo or original 15" Seaside King of the highways" Lenses or complete globe! Thanks Jim eve 408-497-8972 days 408-640-0550
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: lens ?? by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 07:27 PM

SKEET TARGETS
Jump to new posts Gas Station Wall Mounting Brackets by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

Heavy duty cast iron wall mounting brackets for station lights. Anchor these to the wall, screw in the mounting pipes for the lights and they are rock solid. $25 shipped. PayPal no fees. Check or MO. Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: Coltex contact me by Notchcad @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

Good deal!
Jump to new posts Re: Studebaker grill, many makes of emblems, more by bkcraun @ Yesterday at 06:18 PM

Items are all sold.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Check the Oil's Columbus Show and Auction by s932 @ Yesterday at 05:55 PM

Glad to hear this Rory. CTO has become my favorite show it has a great set up and the auction was always a fun time. I hated to hear Dan was unable to do the auction this year, but I'm very happy they found someone who knows this hobby and will do a
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts zerolene by ALSS72 @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

I just picked up a 7" diameter zerolene 2 sided metal lubster sign.not sure if this is real ,it is a heavy metal with a thick paint for the graphics.i know they made a 8"one sided porcelian that i found in one of my books, any help would be
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: BOTW: "BUYS OF THE WEEK!" APRIL 7th - 13th, 2014 by Canadiandiesel @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Yes sir
Jump to new posts Mobil Battery Rack by 66phillips @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

This is an original painted rack. The little Red Horses, have been added. It measures 35" by 56". I'll take $350 for it. I can deliver it to Pate, Columbus, or Des Moines. I'll answer PM's in order received. The items on it don't go, but
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

| Check our Book Store for related resources |

Copyright 2013 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved