Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: pump ID by buzzy56 @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Paint , just took my original fire chief 1955 pump sign & had it (the hat) computer paint matched to get my color for the pump. Worked out perfect ! Considered powder coat but wanted paint.
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Aircraft and HC now hanging….. by oiljobber @ Yesterday at 08:43 PM

The Aviation is one of my favorite signs. Great logo.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: National A38 parts by Canadiandiesel @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

Sale pending thank you old gas
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts tokheim 39 tall doors by bennett_646 @ Yesterday at 07:22 PM

In need of a set of doors for a tokheim 39 tall. Would buy a single door or a set. They dont need to be perfect, any condition will work. thanks Jake
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Irving Sta-Lube Chain Oil, Irving Diesel Oil Quart by cancollector @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Both cans are sold. 5 gallon IRVING DIESEL OIL can still available if anyone is interested.
Jump to new posts Re: 3" Ethyl plus 3 Contains Lead Plates by Canadiandiesel @ Yesterday at 07:09 PM

Sold, Thx old gas
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett 541 face plates by Canadiandiesel @ Yesterday at 06:29 PM

Sale pending thank you Old Gas
Jump to new posts 32 SHELL PENCILS MADE BY BLACKFEET INDIAN COMPANY by Jack Sim @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

32 unused pencils, possibly a give-a-way from Shell Oil Company. What is unusual about these pencils is who made them. They were made by the original Blackfeet Indian Writing Company when the company was still on the reservation in Browni
Jump to new posts Re: Bennett site glass trim rings w/ brass style tags by Canadiandiesel @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

$50 bones shipped PayPal is ok
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: G&B 80/86 Dome Top by MATT ALVAREZ @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

I no longer own that pump. it is in Texas now.
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: another ***** on eBay... by Man Cave @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Listen, I am 31 years old...Not many people want a 31 year old telling them how they just got TOOK. Its not my responsibility to point out peoples mistakes and misinformation. Dave, next time a customer pulls up to your shop in a Lemans with GTO ba
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Looking for Shoebox globe body by dundign @ Yesterday at 05:23 PM

Looking for Shoebox globe body with or without lens... Any leads would be appreciated.. Thxs Tom
Jump to new posts Re: Red Indian Thermometer??? by muntzman @ Yesterday at 04:22 PM

Those thermometers are generic. You just pull off the metal corners and you can put any graphic on piece of paper in the window.
Jump to new posts Re: Places of interest... by JUNK KING @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Heres something cool I just found near Tulsa. https://sites.google.com/site/mikefullerautoandgasmuseum/
Jump to new posts Re: Rechrome or what by gasmansgp @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Recycle68Originally Posted By: gasmansgpDepending on the part, if you are having them re-chromed, the plating shop does all the filling with copper before the chrome is applied. If you are going to paint, fill with thinned body
Jump to new posts Re: Ad glass #9 by Old Racer @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Thanks for the kind words Jon. We just try to treat people the way we would like to be treated.
Jump to new posts Re: QUAKER STATE ORIGINAL 1940s-1950s LIGHTED CLOCK by herns @ Yesterday at 03:11 PM

I will do $325 Shipped if anyone wants it
Jump to new posts Re: Cleaning a A38 ad glass by Young's Union @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

The shadows throw off the true results. The whole thing shines!!
Jump to new posts Re: Enco Pole Sign by Andy @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Price Drop: $1600 OBO
Jump to new posts Re: Roman on ebay by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 02:29 PM

Nice looking pump. From 19,900 to 17,500 is only a 12% drop in price. Most experienced buyers are able to negotiate at least that kind of a price break in most one on one deals. Fair price in my opinion.
Jump to new posts Re: TEXACO REFERENCE BOOK by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

Good deal for someone $6.99 + $4.13 shipping.
Jump to new posts Re: Cosasviejamex--he's baaaaaackkkkkk! by Dave's Garage @ Yesterday at 02:17 PM

It's going to get a lot worse as more crooks realize how much there is to be made.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Another gulf pump like this. by speedpump60 @ Yesterday at 02:09 PM

Just got one from N.C. model 85 Erie all apart trying to put the pump back together some parts missing one chrome rail and two steel rails and one door. Over the past 28 years of selling pumps over 400, this is the only one I've had.Do you have any e
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Copyright © 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved