Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: SOHIO Let's see what you have by JimT @ Today at 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Keystone Gas ManThat Red Crown CT in the shipping crate is awesome!! X2
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: This Day in Automotive History ( TDAH ) by Oilcanman87 @ Today at 10:46 AM

March 5th 3/5/1929: Fire destroys the Los Angeles Auto Show. 3/5/1934: Tatra introduces the T77 at the 1934 Berlin Motor Show. 3/5/1952: Willys introduces the Aero-Ace 3/5/1971: Rolls-Royce receives a $144 million loan from British Government
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Exel additive cans by VWMIKE @ Today at 10:40 AM

Hi guys, Well thanks to help here, we figured out what cans fit my rack. As a result I need a whole bunch of these. There are also other variations like carburetor cleaner u haven't seen yet. They where made by Imperial oil Canada, so not sure if
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Computer for Bowser 575 by VWMIKE @ Today at 10:34 AM

Thanks Kevin, message sent.
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: Morgantown, WV to Peotone by Rory Brinkman @ Today at 10:02 AM

Old Gas Works!!!!! I would like to thank every one who contacted me. The signs have been picked up and on the way to Peotone. Thanks again. -Rory
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Porcelain 48" Phillips 66 sign w/Orig. Hanger by oltoydoc@vintagegas.com @ Today at 09:58 AM

I'm selling a 48" DSP Phillips 66 Sign on ebay. The ID number is: 121584444338 as always please bid through this site as oldgas gets a percentage. Thanks.
Jump to new posts Re: Newly Restored ECO Air Stand 4 SALE, Model 242 by Dale Stephens @ Today at 09:28 AM

[quote=Cold Pizza]My apologies Paul,you're right.I see now I misread Jacks reply. I see he was talking about the glass globe The globe on those are not glass. It has a metal band globe attachment with porcelain coated inserts....
Jump to new posts Re: Tydol Veedol let's see what you have by Badmotorfinger @ Today at 09:23 AM

Not much but I have a few....
Jump to new posts Re: Let`s see your ad glass by Badmotorfinger @ Today at 08:59 AM

This is the side glass on my Bowser/Jenney pump.
Mobil, what I do collect, just in.
Jump to new posts Re: En-Ar-Co Anti-freeze can by Bruce E. @ Today at 08:36 AM

SOLD PAYMENT PENDING THANKS!
Jump to new posts Re: Quart cans -7 different by 5 quart @ Today at 07:40 AM

Most still avail-- plus new Gulf Cans on site at www.oilnspeed.com
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
got lots of parts plus lots of old speed equipment and model A parts-- take a look- thanks don
Jump to new posts Re: Sinclair Radiator Flush and Chrome Brite by 5 quart @ Today at 07:35 AM

still avail-- thanks don new gulf cans added to site at www.oilnspeed.com take a look- thanks don also lot of old speed parts
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: From Peatone to N Ohio by Wes Maxwell @ Today at 07:23 AM

We switch spots spring/ fall. We will be in the back room, left side against the wall about half way back.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: anyone know info about oliver chilled plow tin sig by Stevenrogers @ Today at 06:44 AM

That is good to know. That this Is a earlier sign based on "chilled"...ok any idea on a value on something like this? The one above the guy selling online and asking $600. So wondering what a mint would be valued at?. Thanks...
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 300 Parts by TheGriffin @ Today at 05:58 AM

The spring is to hold a little washer to the inside in order to hide the gap.
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: G&B 55 globe by Maxgas @ Today at 04:51 AM

Most likely took a Standard globe with a 7" base. Would have been a 1 piece baked globe or large 16".
Jump to new posts Re: En-Ar-Co Anti-freeze Can by Bruce E. @ Today at 03:01 AM

SOLD PAYMENT PENDING THANKS!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved