Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1940's Art Deco Coca Cola Clock by mixed_gas @ Today at 09:20 AM

not sure if it makes that much of a difference but those are the wrong clock hands
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 70 Window Trim by BryceG @ Today at 09:15 AM

will check my parts bins tonight... i think i have 1 extra window trim from wayne 100, which I believe is the same as wayne 70
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: What is this? by BryceG @ Today at 09:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Oilcanman87That perticular seller has some killer stuff I've tried to play ball but always strike out on the bids. i think we have all tried once or twice... seller is a member on here. he buys strong & sells stronger.
Jump to new posts Re: CHEVROLET NEON SIGN~eBay by rumbleseat @ Today at 09:07 AM

Wow!
Jump to new posts Re: Taco Bell Lighted Signs by rumbleseat @ Today at 09:00 AM

Man, I would take one but all the good stuff seems to be on the other side of the country. Cool signs.
Jump to new posts Re: Bakelite Deco desktop rotary phone by It's for sale @ Today at 08:59 AM

3 week bump
Jump to new posts Re: Questions about Sandard Crown Globe Rings. by scottpcm @ Today at 08:49 AM

Bases can be copper, metal or aluminum. Aluminum were the later ones, copper and regular metal ones are older. Obviously copper would be the best but it's not really a big deal at all. Scott B.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: 13th Annual Bakersfield Gas Bash by Big Block Cat @ Today at 08:06 AM

No Jeremy, You misunderstood me I said I was bring you some Tylenol cause you bumped your head...LOL
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Sunray DX Metering/Pump Plate by moore798 @ Today at 07:49 AM

Dave,You are spot on!Been there-Done that!
For Sale Petroliana for Offers, Bids or Trades (unpriced)
Jump to new posts Re: Tokheim 39 Light Switch Actuator by marky @ Today at 06:51 AM

oh mine has the original switch in it also
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Mobil and Sentinel First Aid Kits by bagged1961 @ Today at 05:52 AM

Sold pending payment. $5 will be donated to old gas.
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Mechanics Bench by r-man @ Today at 05:04 AM

That's great my email is: rdscroggin@cox.net Hope I didn't over pay! Lol Thanks
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: Official New Guy Introduction by Dave's Garage @ Today at 03:26 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.com!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: NOS Gilbarco 96 parts by Dave's Garage @ Today at 03:24 AM

Fast shipping!!! Awesome transaction...really great parts. I very much, appreciate you selling me the other parts as well!
Jump to new posts Re: Rush model H pump handle by Loyd Pierce @ Today at 12:07 AM

My books are packed away right now. Pretty sure they only had one handle. Ron's cast parts are spot to orginal.
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Hump Day ya'll by bsplichal95 @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Good evening everyone! Nice day around here, no snow unlike the New York area! We got to 46 degrees today, it was beautiful. So nice we went out cruising in the stands tonight. Take care y'all.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved