Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Red Hat Flange sign on Ebay by advertologist @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By: tomzcollectiblez I had 7 of these all nos!!!! I also found 23 unopened cans between 55k & 60k worth, not a bad week..
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Wayne 861 Clock face gas pump, serial #343 by Man-Cave-Shoppe Dave @ Yesterday at 10:13 AM

BTT Same as above.^^2-up I also have a extra Wayne 861 clock-face mech. listed here... http://www.oldgas.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=94519&Number=574497#Post574497 Call, PM or email with any questions! 509-847-5893 bigdaddydav
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: lion oil gas - real or repop? by fastd @ Yesterday at 09:43 AM

fyi i returned the sign to seller for full refund (so i was out cost of shipping back)
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Zebulon, NC Show Oct. 24-25 by CircaDesigns @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

I plan on being there and bringing some stuff to set up.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Copper Screw Base Needed by mcguffeyd1 @ Yesterday at 08:41 AM

Got one. Thanks Jolly-John for the help Dan
Known & Suspected Unmarked Petro Reproductions
Jump to new posts Re: pontiac dealer sign by fastd @ Yesterday at 08:37 AM

thanks
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Auto-laks chocolate tin with early car by pumpingethyl @ Yesterday at 08:30 AM

SOLD...thanks oldgas
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WANTED Sign bracket for a round sign by SWABBY @ Yesterday at 08:25 AM

PM sent..
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: new member introduction by Ryan Underthun @ Yesterday at 07:40 AM

Welcome to Oldgas.
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Automotive Parts Cabinets Good Graphics by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 07:09 AM

Bump. Thanks
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Bennett 546 Face Plates by Bob Leo @ Yesterday at 07:08 AM

I was wondering if there is a safe way to clean the face plates without losing the lettering on the metal. It's aluminum but the face looks like it was painted a silver color with black lettering. The paint feels rough to the touch. I've done a searc
Showcase and Stories, Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Roach's Signal Gas Sation (my version) by Big B1 @ Yesterday at 06:50 AM

Wow if I had to be in the dog house that's what I want mine to look like! That is awesome
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: NON-PETRO "BUYS OF THE MONTH!" - OCTOBER 2014 by tomzcollectiblez @ Yesterday at 06:39 AM

Bought a few things...
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: WANT TO BUY MEDIUM SIZE PORCELAIN HORIZONTAL SIGN by 2 Gallon Luke @ Yesterday at 05:47 AM

I agree. Get a nice Durkee's or Bond Bread sign!
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts WANTED: Morrison Bros or Wayne Nozzle by Gasoline George @ Yesterday at 05:08 AM

Hi gassers, does anyone have a Morrison Bros fig 227B or equivalent Wayne nozzle with a locking flange and flex spout? Used on Wayne visibles. Send a PM.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved