Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Iowa gas tax papers by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 07:50 AM

Ok, I dont want this to turn into a huge political debate about tax, if we should have to pay it at swap meets or not. I was filling out my tax paper on the way home yesterday and it got me to thinking. How many people are actually 100% truthfull.
Welcome New Members
Jump to new posts Re: newbie member by Ryan Underthun @ Today at 07:36 AM

Welcome to Oldgas
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Neptune 855 with Pennzip Ethyl ad glass by oldiesbutgoodies @ Today at 07:17 AM

open to reasonable offers
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Soda clock from my collection...Bireley's by am4tide @ Today at 07:13 AM

In 1930, Bireley's introduced the orange soda drink. Bireley's was a pasteurized fruit drink made from blended fruit juices, and was not carbonated. Bireley's began to market other fruit drink products in the United States and around the world. Bire
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: 5 diff pump signs etc by Curtisstewart @ Today at 06:58 AM

Hi Don, keeping you and your wife in my prayers.. I will check out your site and see if I can make another purchase, always a pleasure doing business with you sir. Curtis
Non-petro Discussion and Showcase
Jump to new posts Re: Mountain Dew Clock Face Plastic Real or Fake by am4tide @ Today at 06:54 AM

Good discussion...on a side note regarding Mountain Dew, one piece of information I can offer is that the Pam Clock company never made an authorized Mountain Dew clock. So if you see one on eBay, by all means don't buy it as authentic vintage, becau
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: Reliable Motor Oil Info by Dave Richey @ Today at 06:41 AM

No Dave, not that I can think of
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: anything you want on a lens by oldiesbutgoodies @ Today at 03:35 AM

I believe GASPUMPHEAVEN is selling the opaline lenses
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: As I Promised: 1936 Variator Build by Dave's Garage @ Today at 02:07 AM

Very nice!!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: West Coast Gas Bash & Swap Meet by Tom Stover @ Today at 12:29 AM

Thanks for the heads up Scott. Last time I checked flights were filling up also. Now get busy & do it!!
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: New hardcover book on Gilmore Oil Company by Dick Bennett @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: bppierce It would be interesting if those people that are refusing to buy the Gilmore book didn't treat this as a rhetorical question and answered why they have "An Illustrated Guide To Gas Pumps" in their collection
Non-Petro For Sale, Trade or Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage racing posters by Oilcanman87 @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Corvette posters are gone Ok let's do buy 1 get 2 FREE on the big ones have lots. Will trade for any 1qt oil can in good condition, or any petrol small key chain, Tokheim 39 short parts, pump ID tags or emblems, 6" globe base, Oldsmobile th
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved