Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Re: Oddball Lubrication Services Porcelain Sign by Oil King @ Today at 08:58 AM

Nice original sign. I really like the looks of it. Good luck with the sale of it. Should go quickly. Earl
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: The passing of Deryl Chew by garagejunkie @ Today at 08:55 AM

Prayers being sent from South Dakota
Jump to new posts For Sale A-38 Seaside Ethyl Ad Glass (Single) by hancock-oil @ Today at 08:49 AM

Up for sale is a Fairly Rare A-38 Single Seaside ad glass and custom Koz decals.Pictures show all The Lens has a lot of surface scratches in it but it still displays Very Nice. $450 plus $20 shipping (free ride to Fred's ) U.S. only. You pay PayPal
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Cities Service Clover Base- Wanted by JW32 @ Today at 07:57 AM

Still looking...
Jump to new posts Re: Erie 843 pump by LennyS @ Today at 06:42 AM

Price drop $750.00
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts need phillips 66 cast aluminum "6" by uniqueantiques @ Today at 03:22 AM

Im sorry if im posting this is the wrong place. I am seeking a 6 to complete my cast aluminum phillips 66 signage. Can anyone help? Thank u in advance
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Washington chief pump plate moron buyers by Dave's Garage @ Today at 01:14 AM

Short of like Yin and Yang (complementary opposites)...one guy made a lot of money while another lost a lot of money.
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: WTB Mobil Marine Lens by Tbirdgas @ Yesterday at 11:54 PM

Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Indy Ad Show? by roadrelics @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

its the best antique advertising show in the country & probably the world.....have been going for over 20 years............
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Current Ebay auctions by Neil Gerrard @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

Buick porcelain sign 151398731530 Red Crown porcelain sign 151398755916 Havoline no smoking sign 151398760137 Zerolene tin sign 151398757955 Union Tool porcelain sign 151398751674 Please bid through Oldgas, thanks
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Used Erie Brass Tag "Etched" not painted by oltoydoc@vintagegas.com @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Hi Bob, I sent you an email re: the id plate. Thanks, Don
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Mobiloil Arctic Glass Bottle Labels Wanted by hri_2008 @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Similar. I will contact the seller to ask about custom ones to replace the very same visible on mine.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved