Oldgas.com Home

Home | Help | Events | Books | Pictures | Auctions | Links | Collectors | Parts | Contact

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Petroliana Discussion
Jump to new posts Re: Rush model H pump handle by Bob May @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Lynn - sent you a PM
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: I'm looking for 1 quart oil cans from Texas by johninlongview @ Yesterday at 04:16 PM

still looking. also looking from signs from Texas based companies like Humble, Cosden, Premier, etc....yes, I'd like a TP sign, but that would be way out of my budget, unless it was priced like a Gulf sign!
For Sale Petroliana with prices
Jump to new posts Kendall Sign by Sinclair Dino @ Yesterday at 03:04 PM

Hello, Double sided card board sign. The sign has no rips but some scuffs, has brass rivets to hang. Nice colors displays well. PM with questions. Price 40.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. Payment by paypal or money order. Thanks for looking. Din
Petroliana Value Questions
Jump to new posts Re: ESSO Happy Motoring ...... Real or Fake? by Gasman84470 @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Yes that was a very civilized discussion on the whys and wherefores of determining sign heritage. It is great that Luke at his age articulated principles on collecting that speaks to his experience. I personally learned a lot from both authors-Luke a
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts looking for a few eco air meter parts by marky @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

looking for a few eco air meter parts i'm looking for a few 3 wheel porcelain eco air meter faces and and a brass tag for a 98 on the rear cover
Transportation Bulletin Board
Jump to new posts Re: FYI...Shipping large items by Huskerscott @ Yesterday at 02:29 PM

I've heard shipping into California is a problem, there trucks are full with their own stuff.
Petroliana News
Jump to new posts Re: Open House by carzncoke @ Yesterday at 02:25 PM

We are about 4 1/2 hours from L:ancaster. You are welcome anytime. Carter
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: GLOCO sign by Nubbers123 @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Still looking for quality GLOCO sign. Anyone??
Want to Buy Petroliana
Jump to new posts Mobil Oil Upperlube Cans by Ghawkes99 @ Yesterday at 01:33 PM

Looking for a couple Mobil oil upperlube cans. They're small 4 oz cans. I have a display rack for them, but haven't had any luck finding the cans. Appreciate the help! Thanks Greg
Online Auctions, eBay Craigslist Petroliana
Jump to new posts Re: Signal Pump Plate by Derek @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Thanks for the information. What is the price difference between two same condition signs one with both black lenses and one that has one red and one black?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Copyright 2014 Primarily Petroliana Interactive, All Rights Reserved